Anchors Away!! Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder why... Hmmm don't suppose drinking 4 daiquiris would have anything to do with that. Noooo, surely not!" she teased

Bob gets a pot of coffee started while she waits her turn in the head.

"You were pretty out of it, by the time we got back here" she continues "Not that Gabby and I were in much better shape"

"You can say that again!" Gabrielle laughs as she exits the head

"Well, this is a first for me" I say "being black out drunk...and just a bit awkward, I might add ... since all three of us are buck naked this morning. Did we do anything? Be kinda nice to know if we had a fun time, or even just know what the hell took place, because my mind is totally blank!"

"Despite our best efforts, no; nothing happened other than we all got naked and passed out on the bed!" Gabrielle giggles

"Yea" Bob adds "You were just a little bit wasted, by the time we got back here. Took both of us to get your old, wrinkled ass in the boat and down the stairs. Good news is...you are a very pleasant drunk to deal with. You kept thanking us for bringing you home and kept apologizing for being intoxicated"

"One of the friendliest drunks I have been around in a long time" Gabrielle interjects.

"So, can anyone explain the nudity this morning? Because when I woke up, we were all three snuggled together in the bed!"

"Gabby and I had intended to take advantage of you in your delicate state, and have our way with you" Bob teased

"But while we were undressing you, you passed out on us completely... and we couldn't get any kind of response out of you... even though we both tried" Gabrielle adds

"So, we admit it...we both tried to suck your dick while you were passed out, but must have passed out ourselves" Bob explains

"So, technically kind sir, your chastity has not been sullied by the lust of us wayward women" Gabrielle teases

"Damn, wish I had been aware that all that was going on, sounds like it might have been a fun way to end the evening!" I reply

"After I get some coffee in me, I'm not opposed to picking up where the action left off last night" Gabrielle adds

Bob and I look at each other and smile...

We sit there drinking our coffee and chatting for a bit. Turns out that Gabrielle, or Gabby as she prefers to be called. Is a second-year med. student at Tulane University and her goal is to become a pediatrician. Tells us that she rarely leaves Campus but felt like she really needed a break and ended up at "B-B King's" last night...hoping to find something fun to do, to take her mind off her studies. She saw us there, and was immediately attracted to Bob, because she reminded her so much, of her best friend from high school, that she just had to approach her and strike up a conversation, just to be certain.

Long story short, Gabby and Bob talk for a while before Bob, in a moment of alcohol induced bravado, asks her if she would be interested in a little three-way action. Bob told her "I promised Rick that I would find us a girl to have a three-way with sometime and if you are interested, you are my choice."

"Unfortunately, we didn't consider the amount of alcohol that they were putting in our drinks" Bob explains "you know the rest of the story of what happened after that"

"At least we all seemed to have had a good time" I comment

"This is SO out of character for me, to even think about doing anything like this." Gabby says "Especially now that I am sober! I have never done anything like this before.

My best friend and I experimented a bit back in high school and I have had a boyfriend or two that talked about wanting to have a threesome sometime...but it never happened.

So, I am here now, and obviously already naked, if you two are still interested in doing something...count me in! Let's get this party started before I come to my sense and run out of her screaming!"

Bob slides over next to Gabby and puts one arm around her naked body...then uses her other hand to caress the side of her face and run her fingers though her hair. "I can make you scream baby, but it won't be out of fear!"

I am sitting there taking all of this in, amazed at how easily these two women go from making small talk to making out!

Bob and Gabby begin kissing each other deeply. Groping and exploring each other's bodies. While I am sitting here on the sideline with a growing hard on...wondering how... or if I even should, try to enter this picture of sapphic splendor.

The girls took that decision away from me. They both get up from their chairs and both reach out a hand to me as if to say, "come with us" and lead me back to the cabin.

As soon as we are inside the door, Bob throws her arms around my neck and gives me a kiss as deep and as enthusiastic as any she had just given Gabby.

As soon as she and I broke free from our kiss, Gabby took her place. By the time both girls were done...I was so sexually excited that I could not believe that the heat of such passion, was even possible... let alone survivable!

Bob pulls a long scarf out of a drawer and says, "Want to play a game?" She then wraps the scarf around my head and ties it...so that I cannot see a thing.

Both girls then help me to lie back on the bed as Bob explains

"this game is called CAN YOU TELL A DIFFERNCE...Gabby and I are going to do some things to you, and you have to guess which one of us is doing it! Absolutely NOTHING painful or anything like that; this is just for fun."

The girls then lie down next to me...and begin to have their fun... First one of the girls gives me a passionate kiss. Based upon the kisses that they had given me moments ago; I correctly guess that Bob has kissed me.

Then I feel someone licking the nipples on my chest, and I must admit I was finding that to be very arousing. Since I had never experienced that before...I assumed that it was Gabby that was doing that to me....and stated as much and I am now 2 for 2

One of them grabs ahold of my cock and runs their fingers up and down the shaft...then cups my balls. I can feel hot breath on the head of my cock, just as a warm pair of lips touch the head of it; to give it a kiss. I feel a wet rough tongue swirl around the head of it...before the lips close and my cock is swallowed whole. The muscles of a throat are massaging my cock. I can feel lips sliding up and off from my cock for only a second, before sliding right back down again...as if trying to milk my cock.

"That has GOT to be Bob" I call out

The sensations stop and both girls say "Wrong" in unison

The scarf is untied, and my eyes are uncovered...

"We cheated" Bob giggles "That was both of us! Me first and Gabby second"

"Oh my god, then I am definitely in danger! I am in the presence to two cock swallowing masters"

Both girl's giggle. Bob gives me a very passionate kiss while Gabby goes back to work on my cock. THIS I could really learn to love. I enjoy exchanging passionate kisses and I enjoy having my cock sucked. This is the first time that I have had the privilege of experiencing both at the same time.

Bob changes places with Gabby but instead of sucking my cock, she straddles my thighs and lowers her pussy onto the spit slick shaft...sliding down clear to my balls in one smooth movement.

As she begins to bounce up and down on my cock. Gabby stands up in the bed. Steps in between Bob and I and holds open her labia lips as an open invitation for my tongue!

Her vagina is sparsely covered with dark curly hair which tickles my nose as I apply my tongue to her clit. She gasps as soon as my tongue makes contact, then presses her pussy tighter against my face. I reach up and cup her small round ass cheeks in my hands...partly to help her keep her balance while standing on the bed...but also because I just wanted to touch and squeeze that cute little ass of hers...

Moments later, the girls decide to swap places again... Bob slides off my cock with a wet sucking sound...Gabby gets herself into position and impales herself on my cock. Causing all of us to laugh when her pussy queefs a few times as she slides up and down. Her pussy squeezes my cock as tight as any fist. If she keeps this up; I am not going to be able to hold on much longer...and I tell her as much.

"Go for it" she says "I've got an IUD in place, no worries"

As if on cue, my cock erupts and fills her vagina with my hot sperm. As she slides off my cum slick cock, Bob is right there to clean up the mess for us...she gives my cock a few quick licks to clean the cum off it...then dives right in to suck the creamy filling, fresh from inside of Gabby's pussy.

Gabby lays back and grabs handfuls of bed sheets as she rides out a wave of orgasm caused by Bob's efforts. She lies there moaning "Oh.... Yes.... Yes... Oh fuck.... Oh fuck...Oh fuckfuckfuck fuck fuck as wave after wave of pleasure courses through her body.

Since Bob is in an "head down, ass up" position, I decide to flip myself around and give her a taste of her own medicine. I slip my head up under her body, grab a nice handful of ass cheeks, and lick her wet pussy bottom to top, then top to bottom...I feel her tense as my tongue contacts her swollen clit. It only takes a moment of licking until she begins to buck and moan as her orgasm explodes in her groin.

So there the three of us are.... Bob with her face buried in Gabby's crotch, while I have my face buried in Bob's crotch, both of the girls are in the throes of full-blown orgasms and my cock is standing at full attention yet again!

That was when I felt someone touching my cock and hear a voice say "Glad to see that nothing has changed around here"

I stop what I am doing long enough to investigate where the voice is coming from, and who is speaking...

Tom and Ingrid are standing beside the bed, both with a huge grin "Mind if we join in?" Tom asks

"The more the merrier" I say before turning my attention back to Bob's pussy.

Tom and Ingrid quickly strip off their clothes... Ingrid hops on the bed beside me and begins to suck my cock. While Tom goes to the other end of the bed to offer his cock to Gabby just in case, she needs something to play with while Bob is eating her pussy.

Ingrid decides to go for a ride on my cock and just as she impales herself to the hilt on it...I suddenly realize that she did not put a condom on my cock...and stop what I am doing to remind her before we go any further!

"It's all right! Don't worry, I went to the doctor after I got my first paycheck and she talked me into getting an IUD. Now we can do it and not worry about getting pregnant until we are ready to have kids!"

Gabby pulls Tom's cock out of her mouth and says to Ingrid "Kyleena?"

"YES!" Ingrid replies

"Hi, I'm Gabrielle, just call me Gabby...that is the same kind of IUD that I have"

"Do you like it, have you had any troubles with it?" Ingrid asks

"GIRLS!" Tom says loudly "We gonna sit here exchanging recipes and gossip ...or... are we gonna fuck?"

"Sorry" said Ingrid as she began to bounce up and down on my cock again.

Gabby manages to bring Tom to orgasm quickly... he groans, quivers, and shakes as his cock empties its load into her mouth.

As Tom steps back to allow his spent cock time to recuperate... Gabby pulls Bob up to face-to-face level....and the girls kiss "snowballing" Tom's cum in the process.

Watching all of this happen from my vantage point.... with Ingrid's tight pussy still working its magic on me... I hang onto her thighs as my cock spews forth yet another load. Deep into her tight pussy!

We all lie there on the bed for a bit, catching our breath.

Finally, Bob hops up on all fours and says, "Boy's I appear to be the only one that is behind in the orgasm count, how about you give me a spit roast and help me catch up?"

Since I am in front of her, I get up on my knees...give my old cock a few strokes to let it know it is time to get back on duty. Bob slides my cock into her mouth and her tongue and throat muscles do the rest, to bring my cock back to life!

Tom gets up on the bed behind Bob... Gives his cock a few strokes as well, which instantly brings it back to full mast...

He aims the head of his cock at Bob's pink wet hole...and slides it in; all in one smooth move.

Unlike the DP that we had done before, this was much easier for us to get into a workable rhythm... All Bob had to do was allow our cocks to use the orifices on each end of her body...for our own lustful needs.

Having cum earlier, it took us both a while to build up another one. But build it we did! There couldn't have been more than a millisecond between Tom, and I starting to groan and shoot our hot loads of cum into her at the same time!

Her greedy mouth and equally as greedy pussy took our loads like champions. Her pussy milked every drop of cum from Tom's cock and her throat muscles milked the last dregs of cum from my cock as well.

I collapse on the bed, and Ingrid and Gabby both snuggle in beside me. Tom and Bob snuggle up together at the foot of the bed.

Ingrid and Gabby are both caressing my chest and belly and dipping their hands down toward my cock.

I make the sign of a cross with my two index fingers and say "Girls, I am an old man...I have GOT to rest for a bit. If I try to cum again, the only thing I have left to shoot out....is DUST!

We all eventually decide to get dressed and go topside where we can at least enjoy a breeze. It is hot and humid in the cabin and smells of raw sex!

Turns out, the reason that Tom and Ingrid have dropped by, is to tell Bob and I some news... Number one...they have plans to be married in two months, in a little courtyard wedding venue near where they both work... and they want Bob to serve as Bridesmaid and for me to serve as Best Man.

They even ask Gabby if she would consider being a bridesmaid as well. "I realize we just met you today, but I think we have gotten acquainted well enough to ask you" Ingrid teased

Gabby agrees...

Second thing we want to tell you, is that we have decided that we really do like it here in New Orleans, and we have decided to stay. The little house that we are renting, is going to be offered for sale soon, and we are hoping that we can come up with enough money for a down payment on it...and make that our permanent home. It was not touched by any flood waters during Katrina, it is a nice solid house, might need a little fixing up here and there, but I think it will make a wonderful place for us to live and to raise a family when the time comes.

As if a lightbulb suddenly turned on in my head...an idea struck me that this might be a way for me to give these wonderful young people a boost up in life!

Don't want to make the same mistake with them, that I made with my own children...by just giving them what they want.

So, I ask Tom "What are they asking for the property if you don't mind me asking?"

"The landlord hasn't set a price yet, as far as we know...but I am guessing he will ask anywhere from 80,000 on the low end...to 130,000 on the high end."

"A TON of money for a house, but if we buy it... it will eventually be ours. If we continue to rent...we pay out the same amount of money and have absolutely nothing to show for it, in the end.

Plus, we are at the mercy of the property owners they can boot us out any time they want...especially If they think they can get someone else to pay more rent."

"What are your thoughts about "rent to own?" I ask

"That would be awesome, if we could find a deal like that" Tom says "But most of the places we have looked into that offer something like that...are basically just dumps! Too far gone for a property owner to rent out, so they try to sucker someone in with a rent to own scam"

"What if you knew and trusted the person offering the rent to own deal, and the house being offered was one that you both really wanted...like the one you are living in now? Rent the home for a set amount per month, so that you can budget.

Wouldn't be paying in interest so the money you spend on rent actually goes directly toward paying for the house...and if things change and you both decide that you no longer want to Live in New Orleans, you can just notify the landlord of such...and walk away from the deal...without having to deal with trying to sell the house and get your investment back?"

"That would be a miracle deal! That could set us up for life! Problem is, I don't even have any idea where to go or where to look for a deal like that...and even if we could find one... I have no idea how long it might take us to save up enough money to pay for insurance and repairs"

"Can you give me a phone number for your landlord?"

"Sure, I got it right here on my phone. Why?"

"Well, since I have really taken a liking to you and Ingrid and have recently had to rethink my financial situation, because of family issues. I would like to do something to help You and Ingrid get a start in life.

I want to buy that house and offer it to you, just like we just talked about...on a rent to own basis, I will take care of taxes and insurance on the property, and I will pay for any repairs that you say need to be done. But if you decide to move on...you are free to do so, without any encumbrances. If you stay, when you have paid what I originally paid for the house. I sign the property over to you free and clear!"

"Oh my god, I hadn't even thought about taxes!" Tom replied

"Are you absolutely sure that you want to do this, because we will never be able to thank you enough for helping us out like this... but at the same time, we would never be able to forgive ourselves if we felt like we had taken advantage of your generosity in some way! We would rather do without as do anything like that!"

"It is because I know in my heart that you would never do anything like that...which is exactly why I am making you this offer! Consider it a wedding present from me! "

With tears in his eyes Tom swooped in for one of his quick "man hugs" but quickly switched to a full-on bear hug filled with genuine emotion...as he whispers, "Thank you so much Bro."

He was going to go tell Ingrid the good news until I stopped him. "Give me the guy's phone number first...and let me make a few calls. That way we will not get her hopes up, in case this whole idea goes down in flames"

I slip back below deck... talk to the property owner on the phone, talk to my lawyers in KC, talk to my banker in St Joseph...call the property owner back and strike a deal. Call the lawyers and the banker back to get things in motion...then call the property owner back one more time to confirm that we have a deal, money is on its way to his bank, where they will hold it in escrow, until we can both get there to sign all the necessary paperwork to close the deal.

When I walk back up the steps, I can see the look of anticipation of Tom's face. I smile, wink, and give him a "thumbs up" and he springs out of his seat like a Tiger after its prey...

"No fucking way! Seriously? Oh My God, I cannot believe it! I swear, if you ever need anything, all you got to do is ask man. We can never thank you enough for this"

"Thank him for what?" Ingrid inquires "What are you two up to?"

"I'll explain on the way home" Tom says gleefully as he tugs on her arm to go "OUR home, Honey OUR home!!"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Tom repeats as they wave and briskly walk up the dock ramp toward the guardhouse gate.

"I best be on my way too" says Gabby "Thank you... for inviting me to your boat, I had an absolutely wonderful time, and would not hesitate for a second, if invited, to come back again some time, HINT, HINT" she said with a wink...

She gathers her things gives Bob and I both a big hug and a kiss. "Are you sure, you don't want us to call an Uber or a Lyft for you?" I ask

"Nope" She says as she whips out a card "got my Jazzy pass ...just take the bus down to Canal Street, then Hop on the St Charles streetcar line...and I'll be back on campus in no time"