Anchors Away!! Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick, you should be immensely proud of yourself, with how you have restored and modernized this ship. I can assure you that she will still be around running the loop... long after ours has been taken apart and sold for scrap. If I had to choose between this ship and mine...in rough seas, I would choose this one in a heartbeat. You can weather a storm in this that would rip a newer one to shreds!"

We all refresh our drinks then move back topside. Bob and I pull out comfortable deck chairs for everyone and we all sit there chit chatting for a bit.

Eventually Tina speaks up and says "you two seem like a very open-minded couple" as she looks around to her husband Mark and to Sam and Michelle as if asking for their approval for what she is about to say.

"Can we tell you something about us, that you will keep confidential...don't even mention it to any of the others in the group?"

"Sure" Bob and I agree

"The four of us are in the lifestyle..."

Bob and I sit there...not saying a word. Thinking that she is going to continue. But instead, she just repeats the words "THE Lifestyle"

I am sitting there thinking, So? We are all in the "running the Loop" lifestyle...this is not exactly something that needs to be kept a secret.

Seeing that Bob and I are not comprehending what she is saying. Tina says "We're Swingers"

THEN...the lightbulb switches on over both of our heads!

"Whew!" I say jokingly "I thought you were going to tell us that you are all Drug Smugglers or something!"

"Have to admit, what we like to do, can be just as addictive as drugs...and we do have to keep our activities as clandestine as smugglers might" Sam interjected "But for us, it is just a wonderful way to have some fun with others from time to time. It truly keeps things from becoming boring and stale in our marriage.

"It is not something that is for everyone" Michelle adds "Some people can't get past the "Ownership" or possessiveness that their relationship seems to be built upon."

"None of us are like that" Mark says "Our relationships are built on trust and a desire to give each other as much pleasure and enjoyment in life as possible. If I see my wife having sex with another man, and she is obviously enjoying the experience. That makes ME happy. Because I know that no matter what happens or how much she might enjoy taking a ride on that guy's dick... she will be going back home with me. The man who loves her unconditionally! That is how it is with all four of us!"

Bob and I both look at each other, then break out in a fit of laughter. "Guess we have been living the "Lifestyle" too, just didn't know that it had a name." I say

Then Bob and I proceeded to tell them about our escapades along our journey. When we told them about the fun we had with Gabby, while not mentioning her by name. All four were amazed that we had "Scored a Unicorn" already. A "Unicorn" being a single female by herself that enjoys playing with a couple. Apparently, that is something exceedingly rare and special to find.

Bob and I were both full of questions and are very eager to learn from others that have been doing this for a long time.

"Are either of you Bisexual?" Bob asks the other two women.

"Yes, both of us are" says Tina "I think it is something that just comes natural to women, if they are willing to admit it"

"What about you guys?" asks Bob "Are you Bi too?

"Short answer is no. Neither of us have any problems with it if that is what someone likes to do. But it's just not on our list of favorite things to do."

"I mean like... if Sam and I are having sex with Tina or Michelle and one of our dicks slips out...then yeah, we might give it a quick pump or two and put it back in for him...that's just being a good bro to our way of thinking."

"That is not saying that we won't jack off together, while watching the girls play" Mark added "But as far as actively deciding that we are going to do something sexual with each other, Just not something that that we would do."

"The jury is still out on that kind of stuff with me" I said "Up until we started out on this journey, I would have bet everything I own. That I would never do anything like that. But...I have found myself engaging in bisexual activities TWICE now and I have to admit that I did enjoy it at the time and do not regret the experience."

"But I am just not sure; that I want to dive headfirst into that particular rabbit hole. I just know that if I have to choose between Pussy and a dick...Pussy is going to win every time. Don't ever want to give that up!"

"That is what is wrong with guys" Bob pipes up "they let their big heads fuck things up for the little head...by reading far too much into things...than are necessary! Am I right Girls?"

"What do you mean?" Mark asks

"Let me ask you this. In all the times that any one of you have witnessed women going at it. Sharing sexual pleasure with each other. Have you honestly said to yourself? This is so wrong, that is two people of the same gender are engaging in a sex act with each other.... I am sickened and Repulsed by what I am seeing...make them stop IMMEDIATELY!"

"NO!" She says... In that particular moment in time, you were allowing your cock to do all the thinking for you...and you were enjoying yourself, you are concentrating solely upon the sexual pleasure you are feeling and witnessing. It wasn't until afterward, when the big head takes back over... and you start thinking...What if that had been two guys? THAT is when you start thinking "EEEWWW Yuck! That's just nasty!" Now admit it!"

We all three nod our heads in halfhearted agreement

"Good lord made man and gave him two heads, the big one to think with and rule the world with...and the little one to have fun with and rule the man's body with. Problem is he only put in enough blood in the body, to run one at a time." She teases "So if you are packing a hardon...then you know that is the head that is in charge at the moment...and just let it guide you in the ways it wants for you to have fun."

"Ball is in your court now; you do whatever you want. But I can tell you from my standpoint as a female, that I am much more impressed by a man that can set all of that homophobic bullshit aside...and can just have fun with other people, regardless of gender. Than I am with any guy that would rather fight and possibly hurt someone really bad... just to try to make other people think that he is Ultra straight and Super-masculine."

"Anyway, enough talking... how do we go about getting this fuck party started?"

"At a first time meet and greet, like this" says Michelle "we just pair up with our own spouses or partners and just mess around in the same room. It's a fun way for everyone to relax, have fun and feel comfortable around other: while feeling safe and secure by being with someone you already know."

"Once we have moved past that phase and everyone is comfortable with pushing the envelope a bit more...then we will just put the women's names on a piece of paper and put it in a small container...then we put slips of paper with numbers in another container for the guys to draw out. Then for example if Sam draws number 1...he gets to pull out a woman's name...if it is my name, he shows everyone that he drew his own wife's name and puts it back in and draws another. If, let's say he draws out Tina's name...then they will be playing together that night."

"Other times" Tina speaks up "We may just decide that whatever happens... happens and we will all play together as a group. That is when things can get a bit wild...

Everyone went back below deck to refill our drinks.

While Bob, Michelle and Tina went to collect some blankets to put on the floor. Mark and Sam picked up the Galley table and carried it to the forward cabin that Tom and Ingrid used to stay in. So that we could all have more room to move about.

While they were doing that I closed and latched the hatch.

Once the blankets were spread out on the floor. We all laid down with our respective partners....and just like that...it was ON!

With no fanfare, no "ready, set, Go! We all just began kissing our partners and making out like we are all teenagers again.

Bob and I did not hesitate, we moved in on each other and quickly became locked in a lovers embrace, Kissing and fondling each other until we were both so horny that we could barely contain it.

The others seemed to be just as caught up in the passion of the moment as we were! I was detecting movement and seeing articles of clothing flying through the air, out of the corner of my eye!

I honestly do not know which one of us was most eager to get the other person naked. Bob or myself. Taking her clothes off of her is always so fun and exciting for me. Yes, I know exactly what I am going to find when I get those clothes off...but I still revel in all of the beauty her body holds in store for my eager eyes.

By the time Bob and I are both naked... a quick glance around the room tells us that if anyone was racing... I am quite sure that race ended in a tie!

Bob had her hand already rubbing my cock ... bringing it to full erection. I slid my fingers down the crease of her vagina and could feel that she was already soaking wet down there.

I played with her clit for only a moment before she whispered in my ear "Fuck me Rick...Fuck me hard and deep! Let's give these people a show they will not forget, any time soon.

With that in mind, I entered her in one long slow smooth movement. Marveling, as I always do, at how warm and wet and tight her vagina is around my cock. Don't know if the airboat ride today has jarred something loose, but both of us are so filled with lust, that we can't seem to be able to fuck each other hard enough to suit us. Our genitals are in a death match....one trying to pound the other into submission. Until, like a bolt of lightening hitting me square in the ass. My muscles all tense up, and I let out an animal like groan, as my cock dumps its load of semen deep inside of her hungry cunt!

I collapse on top of her momentarily, before rolling off of her still convulsing body. When her body finally stops shaking and she can finally form complete sentences again. She looks at me with a smile and says "You had that one bottled up for a while. Your cum came out of your cock so HOT and so forceful I thought it was going to make my pussy explode! In a way...it kind of did!"

We lay there together for a few moments, watching the other two couples have their fun. Mark and Tina were in a reverse cowgirl position. Mark has his knees drawn up and Tina has her arms wrapped around them...and she is bouncing her ass up and down, as if her very life depends upon reaching orgasm within the next few minutes. Which she does quite obviously and brings Mark right along with her at the same time! Both of them shudder and shake erratically as their orgasms take over their bodies. Mark eventually lets his legs drop down to the floor...letting Tina roll to the side off of his cock...which allowed us to see the trickle of semen draining out of her hairless vagina and running in a small stream down the inside of her thigh.

Sam and Michelle were right behind them in that sexual race to the finish. Michelle is laying on her back...with her legs wrapped around Sam's waist. His cock is plunging deeply inside of her with each stroke and returning wet and slippery...glistening with their combined juices. Sam's strokes suddenly change from rapid thrusting to erratic thrusts as he pumps his cum deep inside of his wife. From our angle, we can actually see the area between his asshole and balls...THROB with each pulse of cum he was pumping out.

When our guests decided that it was time for them to go back to their own ships. Bob and I both thanked them for such a wonderful day and an even more fun and eventful evening! We didn't even bother to get dressed again, as we picked up the blankets and returned the table to the Galley.

"I can wash the glasses in the morning...while I am doing a load of laundry" Bob said "Don't know about you, but I am ready to go to bed....TO SLEEP.... Do I make myself clear!" she teased as we snuggled up for the night.

12