All Comments on 'Anchors Away!! Pt. 11'

by buckneckid2000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Another great Part to this very entertaining series. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wowowwo what a writer,, I absolutely love the story and the graphic sex you being to the table

Thank you

Looking forward to your next chapter

Wish I was on your cruise..

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Rick is certainly encountering some sexual freaks - but, I LOVE it.

I'm along for this ride as long as it lasts.

5 stars! (Because higher numbers aren't allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Oh, how I love this story, the people are just great and as for the sex, well - WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, the first 4-5 chapters were good, then the writing fell apart, character development went out the window, and the plot disappeared. 3-stars and going nowhere fast.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Like your story ... but ... now its just way too much sex ... found I was skipping over sections and sections of sex. Could have skipped about 3 out of 4 sex filled pages. Stub your toe - have a threesome! Need more of the story line to really continue or more readers will fall by the wayside. Just my humble opinion.

MadMizeMadMizeover 2 years ago

Every day I wake up with another idea for a story, just can not seem to get them onto paper. Glad you are putting some of your thoughts to paper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbuckneckid2000@buckneckid2000
just a horny old man with a penchant for telling stories, or so I have been told. Now that I am retired, I hope to put a few of the stories, gathering dust in the back of my mind...into print. Hopefully, they will be as much fun for the reader, as they are for me to write!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES