All Comments on 'Anchors Away!! Pt. 12'

by buckneckid2000

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read every episode and love them all

I am always looking to the next one to arrive

A

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Great adventure series with HOT SEX!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! keep going..I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story with good twists and turns. Keep it cumming. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Keep going. MW

AngusMAngusMover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next ? 12 or however many you write. Bon voyage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, keep up the good work. I missed a few days looking for your story. Now

it is locked in. It's the first thing I look for when I sit down and open the stories. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I really appreciate the nautical and naughty of this tale. The love between Rick and Bob is wonderful and I don’t want it to fade away. I can’t wait to see the tack of future chapters.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

Great story fella!! Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And thank you for writing this entertaining piece of elaborate, sexy fiction to please all of us. It leaves me wondering: "will he take it this way or........; will they really return to the big MO?; will any jealousy show up, etc."? Please keep answering these and all the questions I didn't ask as you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving it. Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As you get carried away writing do not forget to cover things you mentioned earlier. For example Rick told Max a few chapters back that he would have his attorney to get his PI to look for Max’s wife and kids but there has not been anything else mentioned.

xxxtratall1xxxtratall1over 2 years ago

You keep writing I'll keep reading ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story line.. Love the sex.. Please keep sharing

I am living my life vicariously thrugh your stories.. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; (formally known as beulahthebrit) I now have my Irish passport thanks to grandma, hence the new name. Well I've personally really enjoyed your story so far, if it take 100 episodes, I've no problem, just go with it, after all it's your story and you are the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look forward to more

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Love this - another excellent chapter. I can hardly wait for the next installment.

Oh, and that DVP ... well told and hot, AF.

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 2 years ago

Really enjoying the travels. This is a great group dynamic, glad to see it come together. Thanks for a great style and an excellent story!!

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this story. One of my dreams was that I would buy a boat large enough to do that trip and just live aboard her. Unfortunately, the definition of a boat is a hole in the water that you pour money into, and I don't have the money!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, Please continue. I am thoroughly enjoying your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Really enjoyed your discussion regarding boats and ships. Some of the people I know have trouble calling submarines 'boats', even if they're 500 feet long!!

Sewer Pipe Sailor

coffeebean8516coffeebean8516over 2 years ago

Story is great and I am really enjoying reading it. Please continue with it. I would even enjoy a few more pages to each chapter; 3 or 4 pages would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoying your writing efforts immensely. Thank you for many hours of reading pleasure. I check this site everyday in hopes of a new chapter! Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next installation. Cheers!

Doucar1Doucar1over 2 years ago

Great story and love following what you have going next

Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic read, please keep the story going…

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

I just hope Rick and Bob end up together at the end …

mature2022mature2022over 2 years ago

So much adventure and fun reading each chapter as they develop. There is a similiar loop event called the Golden Chain moving from one point to another each week for the winter on land. Many of the situations you describe bring back wonderful memories of that trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story with a good storyline. it is well paced and has the right mix of believability and debauchery. The sex scenes are well written and accurate and not embellished, i.e., 'no 12 inch cocks'.

Look forward to each new chapter, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i know of the Great Loop and at one time hoped to travel all or part of it with my best friend on his 42' Chris Craft. please keep writing.

oi_biscoitooi_biscoitoover 2 years ago

I think you meant “Fenders”?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please

ExlondonboyExlondonboyover 2 years ago

Love it, please keep going.

RangerLeeRangerLeeover 2 years ago

Enjoying it! You keep writing this, I’ll keep reading. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep it gong, thoroughly enjoying the tale.

BoxerR100BoxerR100over 2 years ago

Great story so far.

rrhs64rrhs64over 2 years ago

You cleared up the "ship boat thing" GREAT !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep it up! I am really enjoying the level of detail. The story never gets boring!

Enterprise1701AEnterprise1701Aover 1 year ago
You had me going there..

... until the bondage started, and I immediately dropped it and didn't finish it and never will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh what’s the matter with Enterprise1701A, great storey, keep it up. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbuckneckid2000@buckneckid2000
just a horny old man with a penchant for telling stories, or so I have been told. Now that I am retired, I hope to put a few of the stories, gathering dust in the back of my mind...into print. Hopefully, they will be as much fun for the reader, as they are for me to write!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES