Anchors Away!! Pt. 13

Story Info
An old mans dream of sailing takes a few unexpected turns..
8.1k words
4.76
13.5k
9

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Max and Bob work at preparing us all a meal. Ann and I have "Rope class." I teach her how to tie eight different knots... The Bow line knot, the square knot, the cleat hitch, the clove hitch, the rolling hitch, the figure 8, the single sheet bend, and 2 half hitches.

By the time our meal was ready, Ann had successfully tied each of the knots... but was more than ready for any excuse to put away the ropes for a while! "If I ever had aspirations of becoming a pirate... having to learn all of those knots, has killed that dream!" she teased.

"Just keep practicing them and you will soon know how to tie them without even thinking about it, and you will also know when you need to use each one."

"Yeah, when we left St Joe... I was clueless about ropes, knots, and shit. But Rick is a great teacher, and if he has to resort to "and the rabbit runs around the tree and into the hole" to describe the steps of tying a knot... he is patient enough to do that...which makes it so much easier to learn... or at least it did for me!" Bob explains

"Let's Eat!" Max calls out "My belly is convinced that my throat has been cut...been so long since I sent anything its way!"

As we enjoy our meal, Ann asks "So how much further do we travel before we start working our way west"

"Well, from where we are right now...we will continue on the NJICW until we get to the Manasquan Inlet... then its 20 miles of open water until we get to Sandy Hook Harbor...then about another 20 until we get to New York Harbor and the Hudson"

"Once we are on the Hudson...its about 130 miles...give or take a few until we get to the Erie canal"

"When we get to New York, will we be able to see the Statue of Liberty?" Bob asks excitedly

"Yes, I will make sure that we do! I've never got to see it, other than in pictures...and I kind of look at it as the unofficial halfway point on this journey. So, I wouldn't miss this opportunity for the world!"

"COOL!" Exclaimed Bob.

"The sooner we can move on through there...the better I will like it" says Max "I'm not a fan of big cities... nothing but concrete and smog and far too many people, for my liking!"

"I honestly think that you may be surprised by what you will see when we get there" Ann comments "Yes, the New York metro area is a huge place and there is LOTS of concrete and smog and a lot of people. But that is the "made for tv" version of New York that most people think of, when someone mentions New York. While I do prefer to live in a less populated area... My husband and I used to drive to New York occasionally on business...and we would venture down to Broadway and catch a show or something. We even went for long walks in Central Park...which was a lot of fun. Just had to be aware of your surroundings at all times, was the only drawback."

"I'll reserve my judgement on it until after I have seen it. But as a general rule... give me a choice between being elbow to elbow with a large crowd of people; or spend a day in a swamp, up to my knees in brackish water, with snakes and gators all around me. I'll choose the swamp over the people... I would certainly feel a lot safer!"

"There are dangers all around you, no matter where you go. Big City or Muggy Swamp... it's all about what you are most familiar with, that determines how much you feel about your personal safety." I say "It's not so much about the danger, because that is all around you no matter where you go or what you do. It's the "unknown" that tends to make your poop get slick. You know just enough to be aware of potential for danger...but you are not familiar enough with the area to know exactly WHAT those dangers actually are!"

We all pitch in to clear the table and get the galley cleaned up.

Max and I go up top to enjoy the evening breeze and have a beer. Ann and Bob join us, and I mention to Bob "Have you noticed anything that we have missed since you and I left St Joseph?"

"No" she replied "I can't think of anything at all, that we have missed."

"My point exactly!" I say.

She looks at me with a puzzled look on her face...

"WINTER!" I say, "You and I have been traveling together for a little over a year...and we have not had to experience the snow and ice and frigid cold of a midwestern winter!"

"Hey! You 're right! We went from spring to summer to a few days of fall like weather... then back to summer when we got to Florida, then spring again all up the east coast...and here we are back to early summer like weather! Awesome!" she said, as she did a little "happy dance" for emphasis.

Ann asked, "Do you guys need another beer?"

"Don't make a special trip, but if you are going below deck anyway, yeah we could use another round" I say. Max nods his head in agreement.

Ann goes below deck and returns to the foot of the steps with a couple of cold beers which she sets on the top step as she motions for Bob to come get them.

Bob and Ann whisper something to each other...Bob nods her head in agreement... brings the two beers to Max and I and says "I'm going to go help Ann with something" then scurries off down below deck.

Max and I drain the last few drops from our first beers and crack open the cold ones. "Man, oh man! These are going down so smooth and easy, you could easily get yourself into trouble, if you don't watch out!" Max says.

"Got that right!" I say as I pull out my cell phone to check for any new messages.

About halfway down my emails...I see one from my attorney back in Kansas City.

"Just thought I would bring you up to date, on all that has been going on.

As of today's date, your wife has agreed to the terms we offered her for a divorce settlement. Of course, she wanted the moon and wanted it served to her on a solid gold platter.

But after we presented her with photographic/video evidence of her ongoing affair...and mentioned that we were prepared to drag this thing out in court for as long as it takes. She decided to listen to what we had to say.

She has agreed to accept the house and its furnishings as her part of the settlement. She has also agreed to allow a moving team of our choice, to remove from the premises all of the item's that you listed as being solely your property...tools family heirlooms etc. I will send you PDF copies of all the documents that need to be signed. You can do the veri-sign thing and we can get them submitted to the court. Once the judge looks them over and sees that it is an amicable agreement to divorce by both parties...he will grant your divorce...and you, my friend will be a free man once again!

Also wanted to mention your son and daughter. Your son has moved into a condo, owned by the woman he has been sleeping with. It appears that she is supplying the "Love nest" and providing him with a generous allowance...in exchange for his sexual services! So, about the only thing that has changed with him... is his address!

We did approach your daughter and explained your feelings about her and her relationship. Although she is very happy to know that you still love her and understand about her sexuality. She feels that this may not be the right time in her life, for you and her to renew a father daughter relationship. She says that she is not entirely sure of a lot of things right now...and DOES want to begin anew with you...once she has figured out a few things on her own. She said, "For once, I want to try to solve my own problems first, before I go running to daddy for help!"

Last but certainly not least, our guys have a bit of information about your deckhand Max's wife and his children. They have not found exactly where the wife is....but apparently, she is being treated for severe psychiatric problems. Both of the kids are safe and living with her parents...and have been ever since they left Arkansas! So, that story they were telling the husband about not knowing where any of them were...was a bold-faced lie. WHY they felt the need to lie to the man about his wife and kids...we do not know yet, but the guys are still on the case, checking a few more leads.

"Well Max, it appears that I have some good news for you!"

"Really? About what?" he questions.

"My attorney has informed me, that the guys we put on the case to find your wife and kids...have been successful! They know EXACTLY where both of the kids are...and they are both safe and being well cared for. Your wife, however, is apparently being treated in a psychiatric hospital somewhere...location unknown at this time!"

"Oh my god! This is WONDERFUL news! Details....I need details!"

"I will call my attorney tomorrow and let you talk to him about all of the particulars of the case. But apparently when your wife left and took the kids... she went back home to her parents...and that is where the kids have been all along!

"SON OF A BITCH! So, they fucking lied to me! They had my kids all this time and told me they had no clue where they are and were just as worried about them as I was! Well, fuck me raw! I need to get on a plane and get my ass back there ASAP to find out what the fuck is going on!"

"Okay, before we jump the gun here... We know that your wife is being cared for somewhere. Our guys are following leads trying to find out where. Your kids are being cared for by their grandparents...and they are safe from harm. So, let's wait until you have talked to my attorney...see what your best options are...before we do anything hasty. At this point, if your wife was having mental issues...it is hard telling what she may have told her parents about you! They may very well be trying to protect the kids FROM you... and going there right now...might do a lot more harm than good. If they know you are trying to take the kids from them...they may shuffle them off to another relative or to another location...or do a disappearing act of their own. So, my suggestion is to just relax...bide your time...let the investigators do their work...and go at this logically, reasonably and rationally...once we know all the facts!"

"I know what you are saying is right... can feel it way down deep in my gut. But being patient is one quality that I have always lacked. Just going to have to learn to take it day by day... relax and enjoy life... and see how it all plays out in the end!"

"Couldn't have said it better myself....took me the better part of my life to learn that lesson...and here you just about have it mastered at half my age!"

"Helps when you have a great role model" Max says as he pats me on the back. "Let's go see what kinds of mischief Bob and Ann are getting themselves into...

Getting into mischief is exactly what the girls have been up to!

When Max and I walk down the steps, we see that there are two chairs in the middle of the floor...facing the front cabin. There is a rope, way up high...stretched across the opening; with a bed sheet draped over it to form a curtain.

Both girls are at the galley stove popping popcorn...

"to quote one of my most favorite movies of all times, Blazing Saddles.... Just what in the wide, wide world of sports, is going on here?" I ask

"Bob and I have decided that since you and Max worked so hard to drive both of these boats all the way here. You are probably both tired and need unwind and relax a bit. So, we have chosen to provide you both with front row seats to our way to hell and gone...off, off, off Broadway production of a show that we call "Girl's night"

"Now, this is an immersive performance which requires the audience to disrobe. So, if you will please remove your evening wear at this time, the hat check girl will retrieve it from you and store it away for safekeeping."

"You want us to get naked?" Max asks

"I did not stutter, kind sir....now STRIP... or you shall have no popcorn!" Ann ordered

Max and I strip to the buff and sit down next to each other as directed by Ann. Bob comes around and collects our clothes and piles them on the galley table...then brings us both another beer and a bowl of popcorn each.

Bob turns out all of the lights except for the ones behind their makeshift curtain. From somewhere back there....the sound of sexy orchestral music begins to play.

"BOLERO!" I know this tune, from the movie 10 with Bo Derek!

A bright light comes on in the background and Max and I can see both girl's silhouettes on the curtain...

The girls move closer and closer to each other...until they become locked in a romantic embrace...we can see that they are moving about...but are barred from seeing exactly what they are doing...which is both sexy and frustrating at the same time. It is almost as if Max and I are "peeping toms"....yearning to catch a glimpse of what is going on behind that curtain.

Just as quickly as it began...the light behind the girls suddenly goes off...and all that Max and I can see is just the curtain hanging in front of us.

Another bright light comes on....but this one is from above. Just as we are wondering what is about to happen...the curtain suddenly falls, and there are both women totally naked, standing on their knees, holding each other close as they grope and kiss each other intensely.

They were definitely both into what they were doing, as the sexual passion is quite evident from the way they are touching each other's bodies.

It was about this time that my cock started getting hard and knocked my bowl of popcorn off of my lap...which caused the girls to lose their concentration and start giggling. But only for a moment! After that they went right back to what they were doing....which was fucking hot, hot, hot!!

Max set his bowl of popcorn on the floor, so that he wouldn't repeat my mistake. So, there both of us sat...side by side on straight back chairs...naked as jaybirds, with our cocks standing up straight and tall! Awkward? Actually, not nearly as much as one might imagine! Given the circumstances it all seemed perfectly normal and natural.

The girls certainly seemed to be enjoying themselves. They broke from their kiss long enough for Ann to suck on Bob's perky tits for a bit...before Bob returned the favor for Ann. Then they resumed kissing and this time, each of them dropped one hand down in front of them and began to play with each other's pussy. Both girls had their other arm wrapped around each other....and it soon became quite obvious that they were both two and three fingers deep inside the other girl's wet hole.

They worked each other into a frenzy to the point that when the music stopped....it sounded like they were stirring macaroni and cheese! Their wet squishy sounds filled the air; causing Max and I to grab our cocks and give them a few tugs...just to keep from moaning right along with the girls.

Bob was the first to have a shuddering orgasm brought on by Ann's fingering skills. Before she was quite through riding it out...Ann went over the edge and began to cum hard too!

At this point, awkward or not...I began to stroke my hard cock as I watched the girls having fun just a few feet away from where we sat. Max soon joined me in the stroke fest... and was certainly keeping pace with me!

Ann then eased Bob down to the bed....and began to use her tongue to further stimulate her. Which she is apparently doing a GREAT job at... because she has Bob bucking her hips and moaning in no time!

Don't know about Max...but I am REALLY enjoying the girl's performance. I mean, SURE I would love to be up there helping them. But at the same time...it is kind of nice to be able to just sit back and jack off while watching them have fun on their own.

Max whispered to me "get ready, she is going to be begging for some cock any minute now"

Much to our surprise, Bob does beg to be fucked...and says she needs some cock. Which she gets.... but not from Max or I...

Ann reaches up under a pillow and brings out a long flesh colored double headed dildo! I have seen those in porn movies and saw a couple humongous black ones in a sex store once...but had never actually seen one be put to use...in person!

Ann rubbed the dildo up and down Bob's pussy, getting it wet and slick from her vaginal secretions...before aiming it at her hole and sliding it in deep; in just one swift movement.

After Ann had given Bob several good pumps with the double headed dong... she gets into position so that she can put the other end inside of herself. Essentially, Ann and Bob are in the same position that Max and I were in the other night when we tried the DVP thing with Bob.

Once she has it all the way inside of her... Bob and her begin this back-and-forth battle to push the rubber cock deep into the other woman's pussy. While it IS working....it is not working to the level that the women are wanting...

So, Bob hollers out "Somebody HELP! Come work this stupid thing for us...!"

I jump up and grab ahold of the rubber dong and begin to move it back and forth between the two women. Which is a huge improvement to what they had been doing...but it still wasn't quite what they were wanting.

"69" Ann cries out "Both of you 69 with us"

Since I was already in position....I straddled Bob's head and began to lick her clit as I pistoned the rubber cock in and out... Max got into position with Ann and although he and I bumped heads a few times....the desired effect was achieved! Both girls were cumming hard...and sucking our dicks at the same time....which triggered our own orgasms...and a good time was had by all!

"Wow!" said Max "If they had Shows like that in New York City...I might change my mind about wanting to visit there!"

"Believe it or not" said Ann "They actually DO have Shows similar to that... in New York! Maybe not as explicit as what we just presented....but tons of nudity and at least simulated sex"

"you're shitting me" Max exclaimed

"Not in the least!" Ann replied "Matter of fact, my husband and I went to one....and went to find seats and we were amazed at our good luck to find some in the front row!! We couldn't imagine why those seats were not already taken. We soon found out...during one scene...this young couple are in bed making out....and the girl whips back the covers to reveal that they are both really and truly naked underneath the blankets....and she starts kissing the guy and giving him a hand-job....right there on the stage in front of everyone! Wasn't long until he "busts a nut" as you guys say....and it squirts all the way to the third row! Wouldn't you know... we are directly in the path of all the stray droplets that can't make it that far! As my husband said, "That is disgusting, but I can't stop watching!"

"Damn!" Max exclaims.

"Found out after the show that the guy didn't actually shoot cum on us. He was wearing a prosthetic dick that shoots a mix of almond milk and sugar...so that it has just the right consistency. The actor told us that they do three performances per day...and it would be impossible for him to cum...on cue like that for each performance....so he has to wear a fake dick for that scene...said his real appendage is actually hidden by the flesh-colored latex underwear he is wearing and strategically placed blankets.

"Guess there are tricks to every trade" Bob adds...

We "un-raft" the next morning by reversing the procedure of the previous evening. Once I have weighed anchor, we begin our journey toward New York Harbor.

Once we leave the Manasquan Inlet we have about 20 miles of open water until we reach Sandy Hook harbor. The water is a bit choppy today, so moving about the boat can be a bit tricky at times as Ann quickly found out. She was trying to go below deck to the head and attempted to walk down the stairs without hanging onto the handrail. We hit a rather rough patch of water about the same time as she took her first step...and down she went...landing on her butt and bouncing down the rest of the stairs.

"You Okay?" I asked while trying to keep from laughing...