Anchors Away!! Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SERIOUSLY" Max gasps...

"Seriously, but remember I CALL THE SHOTS on this...you just lay there and stay hard...I will take care of the rest.

We crawl back onto the bed... Max and I sit on the bed facing each other.

"Gotta scooch in closer than that" Bob directs

We move in a bit closer but still maintain a bit of distance from each other. This is both sexually arousing and totally against everything we have been taught as males... all at the same time.

"CLOSER" Bob orders

So, we both reach out and grab each other by the forearms and pull our bodies closer together until we are cock to cock... nutsack to nutsack...

"Now lie back" Bob directs "Now scootch in a bit further..."

We grab ahold of each other's hands and pull...bring us butt cheek to butt cheek, nutsacks still touching, our hard cocks pointing away from each other and towards our own heads

Bob reaches down and grabs ahold of both cocks and gathers them together in one hand. It feels incredibly strange to be in this position...with our cocks touching like they are...but as Bob lowers her mouth down to suck on them both at the same time... the hesitancy and awkwardness that we had been feeling, instantly melts away!

She gave both cocks a good sucking...working her tongue down between them both as she held them together. When she felt that they are wet and slick enough. She squats over top of them and eases her body down upon them...

At first, it appeared that there would be absolutely no way that we were both going to be able to fit inside of her. But slowly and surely, she manages to take more of more of us inside...until she has finally got us both trapped inside the tightest pussy that either of us have ever felt!

She sits there impaled upon our cocks for a good while...letting her pussy relax and grow accustomed to having two dicks inside all at once. Then she starts to slide up and down on them...and begins a rhythmic fucking...which, feels good...but with both cocks essentially trapped with no way to move or find the friction we need to achieve ejaculation. Max and I are both kind of just lying there letting this happen until she gets tired, and we can get up and resume our normal lives. NOT necessarily a position that either of us would be eager to try again, any time soon...one of those things that looked good on video but put into practice turns out to be very underwhelming!

That is, until Bob begins to do this twisting motion as she bounces up and down...this has our cocks essentially rubbing back and forth against each other...quickly producing that wonderful friction that was missing only moments before...then suddenly Max and I are now fans of this position!

Yes, we are being sexually stimulated by rubbing our cocks together... and some people might point out that this is homosexual behavior... but at this point...we really don't fucking care! Our dicks are hard, and they are both inside of a very tight pussy and if that makes us gay...then sign us up for a lifetime membership...because this feels AWESOME!

So awesome that it is not long before both of us are fast approaching an orgasm ... and Bob is in total control of when that is going to happen... we cannot hold it back and it will happen in a matter of moments unless she stops moving...which she does not!

Not sure which one of us let loose first...but Max and I are wedged in so tightly together...that we can both feel the throbbing of each other's prostate as our semen is being ejaculated inside of Bob's tightly stretched pussy. Our combined cum does not stay inside for long as it quickly oozes out around our cocks and dribbles all over our balls.

Bob lifts herself up off of our cocks and falls down on the bed. Using her hand to rub her clit and bring herself to an earth-shattering orgasm!

Once she finally stopped spasming...she laid back on the bed exhausted "That is going to have me waddling like a fucking duck for at least a week" she exclaims. But DAMN...it was worth the effort!!

Ann was at the dock by 7am with the last of her things. We helped her get everything unloaded and stowed away onboard the Tia Maria.

Once we were finished, she said that she needed to take her car back home and will have her niece give her a ride back here.

She returned about 20 minutes later...and introduced us to her niece, Angela...who could have easily passed for Ann's Daughter! Beautiful young woman... bet she doesn't have any trouble at all, getting the boys in her class to pay attention!

"Are you absolutely sure that you want to do this?" Angela asked

"Absolutely, positively" Ann replies...

"I was talking to these guys...once I leave, they are stuck with you! Just wanted to give them one last chance...before I break and run!" Angela teased.

"Don't worry about her...Ann fits right in with the rest of us...which is actually kind of scary when I stop to think about it! Maybe you should leave me a phone number, just in case we all need bail money!"

"As my Momma always told me "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!" Save yourself a lot of bail money that way."

"Seriously, if something does come up, and I can be of assistance, Aunt Ann has my number...so please call me, if you need me. Otherwise, Bon Voyage...have a great time. Don't do anything that I wouldn't do...and if you do...don't name it after me!"

"Had that problem taken care of years ago!" Ann told her...as she gave her niece a big hug.

Angela shook hands with the rest of us...then was on her way to the parking lot.

"Well, good, bad or indifferent...looks like you are all stuck with me now!" Ann teased

"Let's get underway then" I say, "Next port of call New York City!"

Although we are still making good time traveling north, we do hit some areas with heavy currents that slow us down considerably. Best that we can do is to make it to Cape May (Delaware Bay) before nightfall.

We find a nice quiet cove with reasonably still waters. Since the Tia Maria is much heavier than the Queen Ann... I drop anchors and Max will pull alongside so that we can tie the boats together. I have Ann tossing bumpers over the port side of our boat. Bob is busy tossing bumpers over the starboard side of the Queen Ann; so that we will have plenty of protection between the two boats. Once she has them in place...she begins adjusting the ropes so that the bumpers are at the same level as the rub rails between both boats.

Once she has the bumpers in place and adjusted to her satisfaction.... Max pulls the Queen Ann alongside and I have Ann go forward to catch the Bow line when Bob Throws it.

"What do I do with it if I catch it?" Ann asks

"What do you mean "IF"? You catch it and you hold onto it so that it doesn't fall back into the water." I tell her "Just pull it taunt and hold it...easy as that"

Very first toss, Ann catches the coil of rope and stands there proudly....as she awaits further instruction.

Bob then scurries to the back and tosses the Stern Line to me...which I tie off loosely to a cleat. Before going forward to pull the Bowline snug before tying it off. Once that task is done...I return to the stern line and do the same to it. Now the boats can move together as one unit and Bob and Max can come aboard the Tia Maria Safely.

"What we just did" I tell Ann "Is called Rafting up" ...it is used a lot when groups of boats get together and decide to party. It allows people to move back and forth between the boats and if done correctly...no one's boat gets damaged. Done incorrectly and the boats can get beat together very badly. Since these two boats are going to be traveling together... we may be doing this a lot, when we are in an area that does not have a marina close by. When we go down below, I'll bring some rope down and teach you how to tie a few knots... so that if I tell you to go ahead and tie off...you will know what to do!"

Author's note:

Dear Readers:

I hope you are enjoying reading about this journey around the great loop. Just as much as I am enjoying writing about it. When I began this story, I envisioned maybe 10-12 chapters...Tops! But as I write, new ideas for where the story line may lead come to me, seemingly from out of nowhere. Some days when I sit down to write, I have a fairly clear picture of where the story line is heading. Other days... I start writing and the story almost writes itself; to the point that I am often just as surprised by how the story has evolved, by the end of the chapter... as you are reading about it.

We are now 12 chapters deep into this story and are only little more than halfway around the loop! Who knows what lies ahead for our travelers... could be smooth sailing or there could be very choppy waters ahead! As long as you keep reading...I will keep writing and we'll complete this journey together!

Thank you for all of your comments and suggestions, and yes...even criticisms... they are ALL, truly appreciated!

12