Anchors Away!! Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had similar feelings about you too" I reply "Yes. My very first thought, when I saw you climbing out of that steaming hunk of iron you were driving...was WHAT THE FUCK! But once we actually met and started talking... I immediately felt comfortable and at ease with you...and never gave it a second thought about whether it was a good decision or not for a crusty old fart like me...to be traveling alone with a beautiful and sexy young woman!"

"See where that kind of thinking has got you!" she teased.

"Wouldn't change a thing, even if I could!" I reply.

"Here is my problem... I fell in love with you somewhere on the Mississippi. Don't know when it happened, or exactly how. I just know that I looked up one day and told myself "God I love this man!" You have treated me more as an equal and have been nicer to me, than anyone has ever treated me! You have NO idea how much that means to me... and would never want to do anything that might cause any of that to change between us..."

"But..." I say

"But, as much as I have tried to avoid it... I am having some very deep feelings for Max! I'll be the first to tell you that I did not care for the guy when I first met him. Sure... I thought he was physically attractive... but with him being a preacher's son and having a wife and kids already. That just turned me completely off...wanted no part of him. But the longer I have hung around with him...and really got to know him...My opinion of him has gone in the opposite direction! We just seem to have so many things in common, so many of the same likes and dislikes that we just seem "Right" for each other. To the point that I honestly do not know what to do!"

"Well, I can tell you exactly what to do!" I say, matter of factly

"Follow your heart" I say

"Ann and I just has this conversation last night....about gut feelings and learning to listen to them. If your heart, or your gut or whatever you want to call it... is telling you that you and Max are right for each other...then you need to listen to what it is telling you."

" I DO love you...Roberta...and I always will. NOTHING will ever change that. But you and I both know that we are on opposite ends of the spectrum in life. I am far closer to the end of mine than I want to be....but there is nothing I can do to change that."

"You have your whole life ahead of you...yet to live! I cannot and will not...get in the way of you finding real and true happiness in your life. You deserve that and so much more...for all that you have been through. So, if you feel in your heart that Max might just be your soul mate....then GO FOR IT GIRL! Don't hesitate for even a second. I have no idea what kind of challenges the two of you may have to face in the future. What kind of mess he is going to have to wade through with his wife and children. But if it is meant to be...for the two of you to be together...and you are both willing to work at it...then that is all anyone can hope for. I will do anything within my power to help you both out, in any way that I can.

"Does this mean that we can still fuck once in a while?" She asks with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yes, of course" I say" But you will have to be the one to initiate things. I will leave it up to you and Max to decide when or if you wish to invite "guests" into your relationship. Just like we talked about before....sometimes sex is something very intimate and only to be shared by two people in love. Other times, it is simply a form of entertainment...to be shared with whomever you both choose to share it with!"

"Thank you!" Bob says as she wipes a tear from her eye then gives me a kiss.

"Better pay attention now, I think the gates are about ready to open" she says, just to change the subject.