All Comments on 'Anchors Away!! Pt. 13'

by buckneckid2000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****What a superb series. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanted Bob to be with theold man.

deepred53deepred53over 2 years ago

I’m enjoying this series very much. Thank you for continuing to write it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Oh, I was hoping that she was going to stay with Rick, thought that they were perfect for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! Acknowledging that two young people have more life ahead of them is a mark of wisdom and kindness. I admit I like that Bob would still have sex with Rick, but wants a life with Max. Please continue! Old and young can share and benefit from many things, including sex!

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 2 years ago

Great story, didn't see this curve coming (actually didn't want to see it) but it makes sense to explore the possibility of changing the dynamic, otherwise it will always seem incomplete....Looking forward to see where this adventure goes. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!

xxxtratall1xxxtratall1over 2 years ago

Once again sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story! Don't worry if it runs long, the development of the plot is coming along nicely. Great update on the family and finding the kids, don't let that fall out of the story! Love the balance of highs and lows, keep on going you are doing great!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Still good - but not happy with this turn of events ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific!

Fascinated with finally experiencing the IWC.

Your "tour guide" travels are very interesting

and make the story so much more meaningful.

Thanks, and keep this tale going ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbuckneckid2000@buckneckid2000
just a horny old man with a penchant for telling stories, or so I have been told. Now that I am retired, I hope to put a few of the stories, gathering dust in the back of my mind...into print. Hopefully, they will be as much fun for the reader, as they are for me to write!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES