Ancient Artifact Leads to Depravity Pt. 05

Story Info
Mary gets fucked by a BBC. Jack gets divorced, and rich.
3.2k words
4.29
11.2k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers

This story picks up where Ancient Artifact, Part 4 left off.

-------

Once Alexis had finished cleaning my cock with her mouth, I pulled my cock from her mouth as I stepped back. "Why don't you give hubby a kiss while I get dressed," I said to her, more a statement than anything else. "And from now on, suck the poor guy's dick now and then." This last part was a parting gift for the tailor, who had been forced to watch me ravage his wife for a few hours while he made my suit.

I watched as Alexis made her way over to her husband while I got my boxers on. She kissed him on the mouth with my cum fresh on her lips. He turned his head away from her to avoid the kisses. "I'm still horny," Alexis announced, "are you sure you don't want another round, Jack?"

I chuckled to myself, "I really brought the slut out in you, didn't I? I have an appointment to keep, but maybe I'll stop by later."

With that, Alexis turned back to her husband. "You'll have to do for now," she said, unbuckling his belt and tugging his pants and boxers to the floor. I continued to get dressed as she told him, "you're not even hard."

"How could I be after seeing you fuck that man!?" He asked incredulously.

"Let me help," she said as she dropped to her knees and took his flacid cock in her mouth. I knew from experience she was a magnificent cock sucker, and observed that she had him hard, against his will, in a matter of seconds. She rose to her feet and pushed him back onto the table. She was climbing on top of him as I pulled my suit coat on and checked my shirt sleeves.

As I was walking toward the door I heard Alexis say, "I can't even feel you after getting fucked by Jack.".

The tailors more primal instincts must have kicked in as he said, "I'll show you I can still fuck you!" as he pulled her body down into his, and thrust into her seven or eight times before moaning as he orgasmed.

"What the fuck," Alexis said, "you already came?!" I chuckled to myself as I exited the shop and made my way toward Mary's office.

When I was sure no one was looking, I stepped into an alley. I took one final look around, and once I was satisfied no one could see me, I shapeshifted into a handsome black man. I checked myself in the selfie camera on my phone and made sure I looked presentable before continuing on my way to Mary's office.

I stepped inside a few minutes before my 1 o'clock appointment and checked in. I patiently took a seat in the lobby as any client would do, and only had to wait a few minutes for my fake name to be called by Mary's assistant. She escorted me into Mary's office and shut the door after asking how I like my coffee.

"Good Afternoon, my name is Mary, how can I help you?" I didn't say anything in reply, I simply moved over to a table by the wall and set up my phone to record what was about to happen. "What are you doing, sir? We don't record our attorney-client interviews."

"Oh, I need this as insurance," I said right before I hit record.

Mary stood up behind her desk, "Sir!"

I cut her off as I compelled her, "Get on your knees and suck my black cock!" I need to make sure this video is extra raunchy, I thought to myself.

"But I'm married!" Mary said, while dropping to her knees and going to work on my belt and pants. "I don't even know you!" She said as she put my partially erect cock into her mouth and began to suck on it.

"Look into my eyes while you suck my big black cock! Her eyes shot up to mine, my now erect cock filling her mouth. "That requires a response, lawyer slut."

Mary pulled my cock from her mouth long enough to say, "yes, sir" before taking me back into her mouth.

"You will address me as your black master!"

Again, Mary took my cock from her mouth long enough to say, "yes, black master."

There was a knock at the door and I announced, "come in!" The door opened and Mary's assistant entered, holding coffee for each of us. At the sight of Mary on her knees, a big black cock in her mouth, Samantha dropped our coffee and tried to run from the room. "Stop," I compelled her, and she froze in place, "join Mary on your knees. Worship the cock of your black master." Without a word, Samantha did as she was told. Mary and Samantha took turns worshiping my cock for several minutes.

"I'm going to cum, who wants it?" I asked them.

"I do," they said in unison.

"Such good little black cock sluts," I told them. I pulled my cock from Mary's mouth as I started to cum, stroking it with my hand so I could aim my cum. I made sure to cover both their faces in my cum before feeding the last of it to Mary.

"Take your clothes off, Mary. Samantha, suck my cock to get me hard again."

"Yes, black master," they said in unison.

"Tell me how bad you want my cock up your ass," I said to Mary as I turned her around and bent her over her desk.

"I want it so bad, black master. I need your big black cock up my ass!" Mary said.

"Samantha, why don't you be a good assistant and guide my cock into her ass." Samantha did as she was told. My cock was wet with her saliva as I pushed the head into Mary's ass. Mary yelped in pain. "Tell me how much you love my cock in your ass!"

"I love it, black master, I love your big black cock up my ass!" Mary said. With that, I rammed my cock into her tight asshole until my balls slapped her pussy. Mary screamed this time. Without any compassion I began to fuck Mary's asshole hard. Her cries of pain changed to cries of pleasure as her body betrayed her and she became accustomed to my cock in her ass. "Oh, oh, yes, fuck me, black master! Fuck me! Oooohhh! I'm cumming on your big black cock in my ass!"

I continued fucking Mary hard, until I felt myself getting close to cumming. Without warning, I pulled my cock all the way from her ass and put it in her pussy. Mary yelped again as I slammed my cock balls deep into her pussy. "Oooh, oooh, fuck meee!" Mary was really getting into it now. I continued to pump my cock into her pussy as she came hard.

"Where do you want me to cum, lawyer slut?"

"Cum inside me, black master!" she exclaimed. "Fill me with that black seed! Get me pregnant!"

With that, I stopped holding back and released wave after wave of cum into her unprotected pussy. "Aaah! Take that black cum, you white lawyer bitch!"

I waited for my orgasm to subside and slowly withdrew my cock from her pussy. Mary stayed bent over the table, panting hard. "Both of you, on your knees! Clean my cock with your mouths!" I grinned at the camera as they both did as they were told and began to clean my cock. I reached over and picked up the camera to get a top down view of Mary and Samantha cleaning my cock.

"Can you fuck me next, black master?" Samantha said, looking up into the camera.

"What a slut," I said, "what would your husband say if he saw you right now?"

Samantha blushed at the mention of her husband, as if this was the first she has thought of him since she dropped to her knees 45 minutes ago. "He would divorce me, but I think it would be worth it!" I laughed as I ended the recording.

"I'll dominate that pussy another time. I have shit to do." I could see the hurt and disappointment on her face as I stepped back from them. I stepped forward and watched as the both opened their mouths to take my cock. I laughed again, "you're definitely some well trained whores now."

I put my clothes back on and made my way out of Mary's office, leaving them to clean themselves up.

I left the office and turned left, walking down the block. Turning left at the intersection, I walked a few more blocks before I was back at the tailor who had made my suit. Before I entered the business, I stepped into the closest alley and shifted back into my normal body.

I entered the shop and saw Alexis was sitting behind the front counter again. I didn't see her husband, the tailor, anywhere. Alexis looked up from her computer and I clearly saw her eyes light up with excitement. "I wasn't sure if you were really coming back," Alexis said with a smile.

"Oh, I left my luggage here when I went to my meeting," I replied.

I could see the hurt on her face, "I..I thought you were coming back to see me."

"Maybe I intentionally left my stuff so that I could," I said with a grin. She brightened back up at this. "I've got about 45 minutes to kill before my next meeting."

"My husband went for a walk," she said, "he said he needed to clear his head if we were going to get past this. He made me promise him I wouldn't have sex with you anymore." Alexis rose from her chair as I approached her. The contrast of her dark skin and small frame really was sexy next to my white skin and muscular physique.

"Maybe you could help me get changed then," I said with a smirk.

"Of course, Jack, we have to take care of our customers," Alexis said with an conspiratorial grin. Alexis unbuttoned my suit jacket and laid it across a nearby table. She did the same for my shirt before dropping to her knees in front of me. Using her teeth, she bit near the buckle on my belt and pulled it loose. I was further impressed when she did the same with my pants. She let my pants fall to the floor, and didn't bother laying them across the table with my coat and shirt. Using her teeth, Alexis pulled my boxers down until my cock sprang free and smacked her in the face. Alexis only giggled as she shifted her attention to my cock.

She had just started running her tongue up the tip when I took a couple steps forward and sat in her office chair. Walking on her knees, she came closer and knelt between my legs. Alexis leaned forward and took the head of my dick into her mouth. I moaned as her tongue swirled around my cockhead. "Fuuuckkk, you're good at that," I told her. At hearing my compliment she began to move down my cock. Alexis took more and more as she tried to deepthroat my large cock. I could see her eyes watering and saliva escaping her mouth as she choked on my cock.

Alexis repeated this several times for about 15 minutes. She always started with the head of my cock, before moving down the shaft and finishing off with a deepthroat blowjob like no other.

Alexis rose to her feet and quickly undressed while I watched. Her naked body was clearly ready to be fucked, as I could see her sticky wetness leaking onto her thighs. Alexis straddled me in her chair, expertly guiding her pussy onto my waiting cock. She leaned forward into me, pushing her breasts into my face. I knew what she wanted so I gladly took the dark nipple of her left breast into my mouth. As Alexis worked her pussy in a smooth rhythm on my cock, I worked my tongue to make her nipple hard, giving it a gentle nibble before moving to the right breast and nipple. The combination of the nipple stimulation and my large cock inside her quickly brought Alexis to orgasm.

I heard a creak and looked past Alexis to see her husband in the doorway of the back room. He was watching his wife ride the large cock of a white man, right there in their business they had built together. Instead of saying anything, he slowly pulled his cock out and began to jerk off. "Does that feel good, Alexis?" I asked her.

"Oohh, yes, Jack, it's so fucking big!" She replied.

"Bigger than your husband's?" I asked her, looking past her at the tailor.

"So much bigger! His penis is tiny compared to yours!" The tailor was furiously jerking off now, but Alexis was still oblivious to his presence.

"Tell me, Alexis, do you want your hubby's black baby?"

"Nooo," she moaned, "I want your baby! Give me your white baby, Jack! Cum inside my pussy! Get me pregnant, Jack!" With that, I began shooting my cum into her unprotected womb. Her body orgasmed with mine and I could feel her pussy gripping my cock tightly, trying to milk every drop of cum it could. The tailor had came at the same time we did and I could see a small amount of cum on his pants near his zipper. There was barely anything compared to my large loads. The tailor retreated back into the back room, I assume to clean himself up.

Alexis lifted herself from my cock and lowered herself to her knees in front of me. She greedily sucked up the cum that coated my cock. When she was finished, she reluctantly rose to her feet. She got dressed and I moved over to pick up my luggage. I got a new outfit on just as the door to the back room opened. "Oh, you're back," the tailor said, looking at me.

"Jack forgot his luggage is all," Alexis said.

"Did you fuck him again?!" The tailor asked her, a tinge of jealousy and anger in his voice.

"No, of course not, I made you a promise afterall." Alexis moved to her husband and kissed him on the lips, briefly sliding her tongue in his mouth at one point. I had to struggle not to laugh, knowing her tongue had just been licking cum off my cock.

I picked up my luggage and left the shop, heading back to Mary's office. It was almost time for my 3 P.M. surprise appointment. I checked in with Samantha who acted excited to see me. She's a hell of a good actor, I thought to myself. She knows Mary just got fucked by a black man and she's sitting here like nothing happened.

"You can go on in Jack, she's going to be so surprised to see you! "

I entered Mary's office to see her standing behind her desk. "Hey, honey!" I pretended to be excited. Mary looked shocked for a moment before snapping out of it and coming around the desk to give me a hug and kiss. Mary's chair was in the corner and not at her desk. I innocently asked her why she was standing, and pointed at her chair in the corner.

Mary blushed and stuttered a few times before recovering, "I slipped and fell in the tub this morning. My butt hurts too bad to sit down."

"Oh, and here I thought it was getting fucked by that black dude that did it," I told her meanly.

"Wha...how...I...I don't know what you mean," she said, terror in her eyes.

"I know all about it," I told her. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone, or show them this video, as long as you do what I want." I showed her my phone so she could see herself getting fucked.

At this point, I compelled her to log into her bank account with all her family money. I told her to conduct a transfer. She went to the appropriate page and waited. I gave her the routing and account numbers for my private account and compelled her to transfer the entire balance to my account. I had my banking app open on my phone and whistled as my account balance rose to over $20 million. There were tears in her eyes as she was unable to resist me when I compelled her. I knew the blackmail video wouldn't be enough to have her hand over all her funds, so I compelled her to do it.

"Okay, now pull up all the appropriate paperwork for an uncontested divorce. Fill it in specific to you and I. Oh, and I get everything." This took much longer to accomplish but eventually she said she was done. "Call up one of your judge friends and tell them to expect us. Beg them not to go home before we get there if you have to." She did as she was told and printed all the necessary documents out. We left her office and headed to her car. Like most lawyers, her office wasn't far from the courthouse. She drove us there and we went into the parking garage. I let her lead the way since she was familiar with the layout of the courthouse. A few minutes later we were in the chambers of a judge Mary was friendly with.

I took over at this point and compelled the judge to immediately hold a divorce hearing. I compelled him, "during the hearing, you will sign this paperwork, granting us an uncontested divorce."

"Yes, sir," the judge replied to me.

A short time later, the hearing was complete and the paperwork was filed. Mary and I were officially divorced. I compelled Mary one last time, "you will not try to fight this. You will not appeal and say you were under duress or anything else." I wasn't sure how long it would last when I compelled someone to do something, so as a backup I told her, "If you ever try, I will release the video to the public, making sure you are disbarred and your father gets a copy too."

"I..I understand," Mary stammered. With that, I entered Mary's Mercedes, technically mine now, and drove off.

I called Katie from the car and she picked up on the second ring. "Hey baby," Katie said.

"It's done," I told her. "It was way easier than I thought it would be. Meet me at OUR house, I'll text you the address." I placed special emphasis on the word our.

"I can't wait!" She said excitedly. "I love you!"

"I love you, too! I'll see you at home!" I ended the call and texted her the address to the house I had owned with Mary. It was now our house, along with everything in it.

I arrived first and waited in the driveway for a cab to pull up with Katie. We both excited the vehicles and she ran to me, jumping into my arms. We kissed passionately for several seconds. "Let me take you to our room." I told her. I carried her through the front door and upstairs to the master bedroom.

"Make love to me in your marital bed, Jack."

"It's our bed now," I told her, "but you don't have to tell me twice." I said with a grin.

-------

The story will continue in Ancient Artifact, Part 6.

Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers