All Comments on 'And Don't Forget Your Towel'

by MichelleWhoIs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
What's in a number, eh?

You've got me wondering now, Michelle! Another lovely chapter, full of tension, affection, and understanding, and a great bridge to what's going to happen with Robert! (Something had BETTER be going to happen with Robert! LOL!) Keep them coming! :)

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 11 years agoAuthor
So was the cherry sweet enough?

In the next few chapters, you will see just how important Robert became in my life. I will try and work on the next chapter this week. Sorry it takes so long to churn out each chapter but unfortunately real life always finds a way of butting in.

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago

Yes, thanks! :)

ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
Report as a goal

All real experiences are more interesting than fiction, but it is the talent that makes them talk about Extraordinary.

You are Wonderfull ☺

...and well documented view of all your scripts ;-)

Fuerte abrazo y cariños ♥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

please continue the series i enjoyed this very much

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
And life goes on.

It has been a while since your last story addition, I hope that there is more to come. I just wish I could have met a "Family" like yours, I truly envy you. I would like to learn how the rest of life has treated you and your "family".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Please continue this story. It's great to be able to read one that is not solely based on sex.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 9 years agoAuthor
Continuing my story

Thank you all for compelling me to finish the story I started. I thank you all for your patience. I am trying to clear my mind so I can concentrate on the task at hand. I will offer only my apologies since it was sickness, three operations that I am recovering from and just life in general that has prevented me from continuing. I am getting better each day and hope to start soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More?

Please post more of your story!! It has been over 4 years since you made an addition. I keep checking back hoping for more but nothing has shown up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous