All Comments on 'And For The Loser...'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is extraordinarily hot. All I can suggest to enhance it is to get inside Lana's head while she's serving her mouth-owner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Yes, but...

It truly is a hot story, and as another reader pointed out, it might be good to know Lana's thoughts. Still, it might be hotter yet if they were holding her first born hostage until she paid off. (First born being a metaphor for some sort of leverage) What's to keep Lana from simply taking a walk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Truly well written story and a credit to this site

With great and honest intensity, I think that this story demonstrates the best of the best writing skills and outline on this site. Not only is it extremely well paced and written to include development and a touch of humor, but it says so much in a relatively short number of words. Few, if any, wasted words and unimportant dialogue. Your skills are enormous and we, your readers, appreciate that. I can say that I was a tad stunned early in the story when Sherri first introduced Nick to the situation. We had no reason to assume that the marriage beetween Nick and Sherri is normal. We all (us readers) chuckled as Sherri explained the events of the last night and that this bet was a real event and possibly the conversation in the car that Sherri was thinking way out of the box and requiring things from Lana that were so far out of bounds that they were rediculous. It was quite possible that their conversation reached to those impossible feats. However, for Nick to immediately push his chair back and pull down his pants ruined all the excellent writing and expectations up to this point killed the honesty and perceived acceptance of this amazing outcome. Under normal situations, we would assume that Nick would be stunned and actually be goaded on by Sherri to actually see the realities of her words. Again, later when Sherri required Lana to use her mouth on her in the living room and she shouted "Swallow my cum", again the momentum was lost. Why did sne not make Lana keep it in her mouth and maybe share it by kissing Sherri and/or Nick rather than swallowing it?

Still, this short story is well worth significant notice and a score of 10!

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 6 years ago

Nice.

My initial impressions were that Nick and Sherri were a bit of a nasty couple, the sort who might take advantage e.g. Blackmail, forced ect. Nick did, after all, jump in rather quick and eagerly, so to speak. But due to the excellent writing my opinion completely changed by the end of this story.

I usually like some characterization and a look at what the participants are thinking and feeling. But the lack of these things suited the story well, anything more would have actually spoilt it I think.

From what I read Sherri was trying to teach the girl a lesson about the perils of gambling - loosely speaking - but realised it wasn't actually a problem, indeed Lana orchestrated the whole thing; from suggesting the card game knowing she would lose and deliberately run up a debt, to implanting the idea of "putting her mouth where her money is," and Nick was just the lucky guy whose wife had a winning streak. anyway that's the way I interpreted it.

Very good story of three people who all got what they wanted. Hot and satisfying, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story!

You went down every plot twist i imagined. Loved it.

I like the fact that she secretly enjoyed it, and loved the piss angle.

If i had a girl like that, I would cum on my wifes toes and mske Lana lick them clean, just for good measure.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous