All Comments on 'And Here’s to You, Mr. Robinson'

by CalMaple

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboy6 months ago

Stunningly fucking good. Your story telling made me feel I was you and your story was Coop! Your liquid oil language slithered down my back and firmly lodged itself between my arse cheeks as my own thick boner rubbed the bed sheet into the mattress, making my glistening foreskin stretch backwards and forwards over my taught helmet. You edged me for 4 pages until there was no holding back. I have an excellent imagination in order to envisage the cumming sleep over, but do me an extra favour and verbalise it for me in your own inimitable style, because edging is one of my favourite activities.

lavendersilklavendersilk6 months ago

That was incredibly hot. Very well written and paced. I hope there is a sequel. The added danger of his son finding them out would make their reunion that much steamier. 5 stars.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

And here's to you Mr. Robinson, Jesus loves you more than you will know, whoa, whoa, whoa. And here's to you CalMaple for taking me back in time to when I was Cooper, and also for making me smile thinking about those more recent times when I've been in Mr. R's shoes. OMG, this was sooo hot! I can't imagine that there's any story that deserves to be a series or at the very least have a sequel more than this one does. Fantastic job.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave6 months ago

Oh, damn... very hot, though I'm not into mind games... but, then again, the tease is incredible!

StraycatndcStraycatndc6 months ago

I definitely want to be at that dinner! Sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

SO HOT!!!! I love when a hot younger guy turns an older sexy stud into a drooling slutty pussy bitch in heat. I can't wait to read the next part. I hope coop fucks his dad pussy and makes him cum hands free like a hot slutty little pussy bitch should. :)

Def like the teasing and slow seduction when coop takes the lead.

RobJasperRobJasper6 months ago

Terrific story! Such wonderful descriptions and great writing. Please add more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh god, so so good…classic taking of an older gay wannabe, teaching him a lesson in terms of just how powerless he is now that he only wants to worship and grovel before cock…he lives for cock now the poor pathetic closeted queen..needs to be fucked like a queen too..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pls add more chapter give me an update thank u !

suitedwestendsuitedwestend6 months ago

Another phenomenal story from my favourite writer. The tease, the seduction, the power play - EPIC!

Exluke1Exluke16 months ago

Very much a 5 star story that I could not put down! I’d love to see Cop spend a few nights with Nate and see what happens after Nate falls asleep or goes to work. I suspect Cop is not just looking for sex anymore now that he has caught his prey, but rather exploring his Bi side. It’s great for him to do it with a hot experienced middle age man who he can trust with his possible secret(?) attraction to men. I’d love to see these guys actually get into a male “cougar “ relationship version (sorry there is probably a name for it but I don’t know or don’t remember it) and explore those relationships more. They are not written about much and I think they are hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous