All Comments on 'And Kerry Makes Three Pt. 02'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
papabear536papabear536over 4 years ago
This is a 6 Star story!!!

I cant wait until moving day! i cant wait to see what our two hot little nymphs can get into with the help of the love and lust coursing through Tammy's voluptuous body for her hot sexy adorable boys. I love how they knew they were meant for each other almost instantly! The courage they bring to each other as two halves of a whole is so endearing and beautiful it's purrrfect! Please don't make us wait very long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

You pressed a lot of my buttons with that story: small, slim boys naked together, in the open air, hugging and kissing - ooh! "Tammy says" was a brilliant game and you described it so well. I know what I'll be dreaming about in bed tonight :)

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderover 4 years ago

Tammy Says is my new favourite game

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245almost 4 years ago
YESSSS !!!

The game: "Tammy Says" is simply P U R R F E C T....Ohhh Myyyy.....xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This blew my mind! Especially as my gf is a 5 foot tall cute as a button trans girl. She is half my age and we are also into the daddy sissy kink.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Fantastic story!!!!!!!

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 2 years ago

Words Fail Me !!!

I can’t find the right superlative to describe this series. Perhaps ‘incomparable’ gets close?

The lyrics from Tina Turner spring to my mind ….. “Simply the best, better than all the rest”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding! All of your stories are good....this is a league above. The addition of a second sissy boi is inspired. Oh you could have so much fun with the storyline if you were still writing. Thanks for the orgasms your writing has given us all xxx

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sexy!

Hot!

Orgasmic!

Titillating!

Amazing!

Love this tale, I am headed to my shop downstairs, while my sexless wife is oblivious to my hot, slutty sexual proclivities, I will be naked, high as a kite, fucking my shaved ass with a few perfectly shaped, well lubricated tool handles while my shop vac sucks my sexy, shaved 6 inch cock off to a delightful orgasm, I think I'll time it to the spot where Tammy makes these little boys cum! Heavenly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES