All Comments on 'And Mom Makes Three'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It started out great but you lost me when the mom started to tell them what to do. Should have had the sin giving the orders instead of him cowardly backing off so much.

jcus0511jcus0511about 2 years ago

Hot story but please get an editor & fix those shocking typos & misused words.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Great story! I caught on to the setup pretty quick, but it was still awesome watching it unfold.

Antares260Antares260about 2 years ago

Nice plot twist loved it

anubeloreanubeloreabout 2 years ago

I couldn't remember why this story bugged me, so I reread it. Crazy hot, but I really didn't like that his mom and his GF were actively cuckolding him for a month. Seemed like quite the betrayal, especially considering that it wasn't started with the intention of him joining. She just wanted to bang his mom, and his mom was fine with cucking her trusting, loving son. Then it occurred to them to throw him a bone. And the constant shots at his intelligence were a turn-off. But it was hot, unquestionably.

bob3641223bob3641223almost 2 years ago

one of the best stories i ever" read!!! loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did your mother get knocked up by you got my mom and aunt sametime pregnant

FlowRiderMTBFlowRiderMTBalmost 2 years ago

Yourself and fuzzy pen are clearly the best authors on Lit.

You should publish stories or write screenplays for porn production sites…

Your stories on film would ba amazing!

As always, is there a part 2 in the works,,,?

josenussbaumjosenussbaumalmost 2 years ago

I suppose i forgot to send my first comment...

Anyway I think Lovedefacto's comment earlier is the correct one. I do not understand why people think sex with same gender isnt cheating.

I would have walked out as well.

I must admit tho that the story is very well written, and was heading towards 5 stars until the cheating got revealed.

Nato_Nato_almost 2 years ago

Hot story, but the month of fucking around behind his back urks me. Theres a girlfriend that is so sexually charged, but holds back? 5/5 till the end, 2/5. we'll hit the middle. 3.5 rounded up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved all of it and the threesome at the end was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TxCyddlyBearTxCyddlyBearover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing!!! That was boiling hot

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeterover 1 year ago

Thanks mate this was a bloody good read. Had my cock as hard as hell,

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

what a dumb pussy. story ruined because of this dumb cuckold son

ukrainianukrainianover 1 year ago

Free ? I'd pay by the word. You just keep getting better and better. I feel I cheated by only giving 5 stars. Thank you for using your skills to create work like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written story how they got Sean going and he finally gets to fuck his mom, but I think you should have continued with more maybe they all live together and have some children. Gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully written with great multi-layered character development holding the tension in a hot and effective way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Enjoyed the every page.

mcalkins84mcalkins84about 1 year ago

Very good and I did enjoy it, just wish i hadn't read last half of last page to discover Erin had cheated on him with his mother for a month. I know it's my hang up from being devastated when it happened to me.

BraincrashBraincrashabout 1 year ago

The story was very good until the end. That "plot twist" is so overplayed and completely ruin the story. I want to read about incest with hypnosis/mind control. I searched for that combination. You wasted my time. I don't know if anyone's kink is "fake hypnosis" but if so, they'll have a ton of stuff to jerk off to, there's like a thousand of these stories mislabeled as the real thing.

It's like if you read an incest story and at the end the "plot twist" is the people fucking are not related. So stupid.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this immensely, even though the end reveal I thought spoiled it slightly. Still thoroughly entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reading this story was a fabulous experience. The sex is so hot and the verbal exchanges so tantalizing. I did begin to think it was a setup between Carla and Erin. God, how lucky can a guy get: a super hot, super eager to explore girlfriend and a super hot mother who wants to participate in it all. How will he ever be able to leave home. Your descriptions are divine with so much exciting and tantalizing detail with so much anticipation. Women really are the masters of sex and loving. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story very much.Srange what our human minds can come up with.

Baqfid12Baqfid1212 months ago

Awesome story!

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

It was a good story all and all though the ending could have been better

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW!!!! That was fun! Loved the story, and details, and the awesome twist at the end. Thank you!!!!!

Fireplace10Fireplace109 months ago

What y neat threesome! More please.😛

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

It would be nice to find an author who could proof read

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Fun little romp. 5/5... I wonder how many ppl saw the setup and when? For me, it was when he fell onto the floor.

Campus77Campus779 months ago

While I usually love your preludes, this one really did it right. While I never had any experience with my mother, I can see that in this sexy generation it definitely could happen. BTW don't listen to the nitpickers. It's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't want this to be received as a gripe or complaint, but I was practically yelling at Sean to praise his amazing girlfriend, Erin, but when the twist included infidelity, my heart sank.

ceedeehceedeeh8 months ago

You've got one Hell of an Imagination! I think you are the master storyteller of all Literotica!

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

Excellent story, and as usual, the only flaw is your lack of proofreading. Forget the critical comments and those who want to alter the story somehow. Yes, it could go different directions, but you continue to tell them your way with the twist at the end. That’s why I am really liking your writing-keep it up! Wish my girlfriend and I would have had the same experience with my mom. Never gave it a thought back then.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Totally plausible. Guy has the hottest piece of ass in the school, she's totally into him and is a total freak in the sack and is OK with his incest fantasies, oh and she's fine with sharing him. Plus his mom is super hot too. Come on man. Pure male fantasy, no realism sadly. And didn't she say she would never fool around on him yet it's revealed she was fucking his mom for a bit, admittedly in an effort to get her to be the other woman that she would share Sean with? I guess it worked out in the end but it's a little weird that she would do that without saying anything to him first. And yes Sean is dense as lead.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Other than the mom's treatment of Sean and the girlfriends infidelity good story

Fireplace10Fireplace106 months ago

Excellent even on the THIRD reading!

LeB

Fireplace10Fireplace106 months ago

Sure would like to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story craft

pcman1950pcman19504 months ago

What a hoot(er)!

Stanfordfan85Stanfordfan854 months ago

Awesome story. I would've had him cum in his mom and had his gf eat her out

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OMG, what a fucking hot story!

sparkle8sparkle83 months ago

So Hot. Your mastery of dialogue, both sexy and funny, is unsurpassed. This is only the second story of yours I've read. I plan to read all of them.

Studio8101Studio81012 months ago

Massively sexy story. Great description and action.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Jeez! Some commenters are easily pleased, huh? While yes, I admit that the sex was hot, I’m not a fan of the characters personalities. And I do mean ALL of them. The son was way too stupid and meek. The mom was a bitch and a hard-ass. The girlfriend was too domineering and both her and the mom can burn in hell for cheating on the guy. Obviously “monogamy” isn’t in their vocabulary’s.

As I read I felt increasingly uneasy about the power dynamic and wished everyone could be on a more even footing. Maybe it would have come off better with a more drawn out plot? Also, very predictable, what with the mom and Erin being in on it together. Same with the mom catching them playing the “mom” role play. But that’s forgivable. After all, gotta get to the incest somehow.

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude12 days ago

Damn! This story just about begs for a second part. What happens next??

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...