All Comments on 'And Mom Makes Three'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

god dam one of the hottest stories i have ever read

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I have to agree with the first anon commenter. This is one of the hottest stories I've read on Literotica. I had to cum while on page 4. For mom/son enthusiasts, it can't get much better than a hot LC68 story like this. 5+*!!

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

kind of saw the fake hypnosis coming when mom was being assertive.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonalmost 10 years ago
A threesome for mesome!

A mother, a son and his girlfriend all in the throes of perverted sexual delight! Oedipal fantasy doesn't get any better. This should be its own genre! Mothers, their sons, the sons' girlfriends and wives, mothers and their daughters, the daughters' boyfriends and husbands. Mom is sex queen! Sucking on her tits, grabbing her ass and licking and fucking her pussy delight her children and their lovers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVECRAFT KNOWS THE CRAFT

That is some hot action!

Story length was fine and the content was super.

Loved it.

Rockstar601Rockstar601almost 10 years ago
Two Words...

FUCKING HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * * *

Now this is a motherfucking incest sex story! More! More!

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 10 years ago
Not as long...?

Quality over quatity LC. So the plot wasn't as long as the others... It was hot and had all the key elements of a fun and sexy read. A cute but dense son. A sexy, open-minded and scheming girlfriend. An uptight mother looking for a good reason to let her hair down. Take those ingredients, throw them in a blender shake it up and serve on a living room couch. Taboo fun at it's best. So it's not as long, as some of your other wonderful works? Don't worry about it, you did good. Good things come in small packages, and big ones, and medium ones...meh, you get the gist. Thanks for sharing your story, I look forward to the next.

Sincerely,

Pb

OzRobertOzRobertalmost 10 years ago
Good read!

What a great, nasty, sexy story. Well paced and lots of action. I was pretty sure about the mother's complicity, early on, but it didn't matter.

My cock was hard all the time which is the aim of an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Hot

This is a sons wettest dream. Very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hard to believe

that the same person who wrote SWB came up with this.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 10 years ago
Another 5

Well Done LC, as usual. I never read any of your stories that I don't think are wonderful and worthy of a 5

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 10 years ago
Mixed feeling about this one

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it.

But it lacked that love and romantic feeling that I look for in the stories.

I'll give you that it was hot as hell, but only in that superficial mainstream manufactured porn sort of way.

You still get the 5 stars and more if it went any higher. But it was like a well acted.?? porn script.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He's some kid of stupid, isn't he!

The story is pretty hot but this guy is not just dense sometimes, he's pretty damn stupid. But I will say, he's one lucky bastard!!!......:-)

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
Outstanding story!

I suspected, as soon as the topic of hypnotism was introduced, that Mom was going to pretend it worked, just to justify getting what she wanted. VERY hot story, with well-paced escalation. Mom might have kept up the pretense of slipping under for a bit longer, but I'm not complaining. You also might have proof-read it once or twice more to catch some typos and misspellings, but the difference between a nice story and a terrific one is when you notice an error or two (or more) and don't care. Far too many stories make it here that don't pull readers in to the point that an error disrupts the story. You're reading along and suddenly you're a critic, thinking "Sig? Did the author mean 'Sigh'?" With this story, those minor errors were speed-bumps instead of stoplights.

Great job, as usual. And definitely worthy of revisiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
another spineless idiot for a male character

For Christ's sake lovecraft, try something "a little different" in the vein of a main character that isn't verbally or mentally abused to the point of retardation. You're getting predictable.

FemeroticFemeroticalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

LC, brilliantly written, love the build up and game theme. Hot, hot, hot!!! Now I just have to go read some of your other stories but going to catch up on some sleep first.

homerjayhomerjayalmost 10 years ago
wonderful

another excellent story from one of my favorite authors. thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OK but obvious

The sex was fairly hot, but the rest of the story was obvious and the dialog humdrum. Once the girlfriend starts talking about hypnosis, the plot was over. All stroker all the time.

papabear555papabear555almost 10 years ago
Good. Not Great

I enjoyed the story. A few problems: characters had no depth, plot too predictable, more back story needed, too many speed bumps (typos, wrong words, missing words, misused pronouns, etc.) You've done better.

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I don't care what anybody else thinks ... That was a great story, well written with that amazing touch of funny dialog running through the story. Thanks for sharing!!

Cheers

Lance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
you lost me by the end of the first page.

Unusual for your work, but...the girlfriend's character, comments etc were just far too stiff. I felt reassured by the fidelity bit from the bf, but the stilted, vain, awkwardly deceptive seeming talk from the gf led me to skip to the final page. I found out she had already been cuckolding him with his mom, aaaand. I was done. No es bueno. Mayale, vaffancina! ;P

hehu15240hehu15240almost 10 years ago
Five Stars!

What a wonderful, lewd story! I absolutely loved the dirty talk. More please. ;-)

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I liked it his girlfriend was pretty kinky, I would of preferred a more drawn out story but it was good. His mother was acting pretty bitchy to be honest ;/.

Darkone57Darkone57almost 10 years ago
Borrowing a phrase from Sean....WOW !

That was one the hottest stories I've ever read, I wish some of my own experiences could even cum close to that !

THANK YOU for your time and tallent.

Randy

edddlongedddlongalmost 10 years ago
A Keeper

One of he best I've read on here.

carbinemastercarbinemasteralmost 10 years ago
oh yeah!

Now this is one HOT fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this sucked!

you can do way better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is so good ! What a great story !

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
Yesterday, when I was young...................

Unless you have been... or actually CAN Hypnotize someone ..... ( I can and have

quite a few times, as a young man... I was taught by a professional, while in my

20"s ) You will find the outcome, varies, from person to person......

If you are lucky enough to find your self with a willing and trusting person,

One, who, allows herself to, Open up her secrets of erotic wants and dreams !!!

You will have, experienced ....... something that is beyond the telling......

Only experiencing ...........!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your story telling is amazing

This is a location where even the implausible, if not inappropriate, can happen much to the joy of your readers. I LOVE your stories, and especially this one for some unknown reason other than the fact that it is deliciously fun do dream about and yes, your final statement was true. This Mom is a keeper and there are many, many of us who would like more stories of this ilk. Keep pushing the boundaries and keep your thoughts cumming!

Just a short additional thought. Sometimes brevity is good and some stories don't need much exaggeration, but your stories need to be longer just so we can enjoy your imagination and talents.

tusaistuquoitusaistuquoiover 9 years ago
Loved the story!

Very HOT. Thank you ...keep writing cuz I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Lot of fun.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Terrific

This was so HOT!! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

I really liked that one..

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
A Real Turnoff

Honestly, I hate to be a stick in the mud, because I REALLY wanted to enjoy this story since it's in probably my favorite category. But the treatment of the son/boyfriend in this story by the women was a real turn-off. The mom really was a bitch toward her son, and unapologetic about it at that, even after she got her secret fantasy fulfilled. The girlfriend was manipulative as hell, and also unapologetic, to the point she was willing to "play games" by having a secret relationship with his mom and keeping it hidden from him. It's one thing to play games, but let's be honest, she flat-out lied to him and let him go for God knows how long feeling bad about his fantasy of his screwing his mom.

But worse than those two was the son. He was not only dense, he was downright stupid, and by stupid I mean lacking in common sense. He was also far too passive, even after banging his mom he continued to let her talk to him and treat him disrespectfully, and he allowed him to call all the shots and took no liberties. For crying out loud, the guy was practically still asking for permission to touch either of the ladies even after they ate each other out in front of him. I've read a few of your stories, but this by far was the worse one, so much so I couldn't even use it as fap material.

PerimedesPerimedesover 9 years ago
Fucking Hot!

Yeah, this was fucking awesome.

This guy, Tony, was somewhat right though, the son was a little off. But the rest of his rant was way off. The scene was way hot. I could see the son being apprehensive to the situation. He would be really into the ongoing situations though.

All in all, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot, but

Really hot story, but full of errors, especially the last third or so. Consider using an editor.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Good story, BUT

As you can see the girlfriend was cheating on him for over a month. She like all women think they an fuck who ever they want whenever they want. If they would ever get married she would think that she could srew around any time she wanted.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 9 years ago
A couple of things

The story was fucking hot. But the niggling little mistakes were off putting. It's not that I'm really a grammar Nazi but, the flow of reading and enjoying a story gets disrupted when my brain has to adjust for those little hiccups.

About the cheating. Yes, she was cheating. But she wasn't doing it out of maliciousness. She let it go on, after that first time, with an eye to getting her boyfriend involved. They had already been exploring the incest thing although he wasn't blatant about it. Erin was aware.

Bitch. Mama was a bitch because she was frustrated. It happens. To be honest, women don't usually apologise for that sort of thing. After they fucked I wouldn't say she was a bitch but she was patronizing. Just because they fucked didn't change their relationship. Carla is still his mother and that is their dynamic. And to be honest, he was a little dense.

mthomas63mthomas63about 9 years ago
Fucking Hot!

Great story. A few grammatical errors, but that's tolerable. Keep it up! Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
an amazing author

an amazing author nd a very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony asking why hide , Why don't you leave your name and email dear annony

you would get all the hate mail you can handle. I gave this a 5 for effort and content and to say fuck you annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one of the best

really really good stuff man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ohhhh Man Great

How I wish this would happen with me!!!!

darkstar6971darkstar6971over 8 years ago
wow

That was one hot story I hope you do more like it

foolscapfoolscapabout 8 years ago
@ anonymous a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing

Pigs don't sweat much, so they wallow in the mud to cool off their bodies. So how did the English language expression "sweating like a pig" develop? It's actually a reference to pig iron, which is form of iron smelting:

When pig iron is originally created from iron ore, the smelter needs to heat the ore to extreme temperatures, and then move the liquid metal into the mold. Until the liquid cools, it can't be safely moved, as the extremely hot metal is liable to spill, burning whatever it comes in contact with.

How does the smelter know when the metal is cool enough to transport? When the "pigs" "sweat." As the metal cools, the air around it reaches the dew point, causing droplets to form on the metal's surface.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anonymous

That was one of the best and hottest stories I have EVER read.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956almost 8 years ago
Hot hot hot

This is the hottest three-way story I've ever read and the easiest one I've ever read as well. So many times I wish this could have happened with me and my mom with one of my girlfriends. Very hot story giving it 5 stars and saving it too.

ES003ES003almost 8 years ago
Excellent Synergy, Length and Hot!

One of the best written Threesomes I've ever read.

Most of the time I really prefer a lot of build up, but you aced this one with very minimal build up. The tension during the long sex scene was the build up.

I liked the twist at the end. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
AWESOME

Jus awesome!!!

Fred78Fred78over 7 years ago
I Have to report this

I have to report this as the best story ever!!! What a great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reminds me of wife and son 3 some

Moms and sons with dads. great 3 somes

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 7 years ago
Very Hot

Loved the wrink!les and turns and the in and outs of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
too sweet

Love the story. I hope that there more coming with these three.

raberoniraberoniabout 7 years ago
really good read

loved the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved It

I absolutely loved it. My wife and I use my mom and her mom as we fuck nearly all the time. As I fuck my wife she pretends to be her mom and my mom. What a sexy act that is in our bed. In fact, my wife pretended to be both moms as she jacke dme off one night.

DraylinDraylinalmost 7 years ago
To much fun

So I saw the twist at the end coming part way through the story. The girlfriend was just too confident for it to be hypnosis. Still enjoyed the hell out of the story anyway.

Danno72Danno72almost 7 years ago
So hot reminds me of my gal and I playing with my mom and sisters

I have 2 hot sister and a sexy MILFwho always made me hard when they were doing things like no bras or short shorts hot horny bisexual girlfriend wanted us to suduce them we roll played her as one of them eventually did fuck each one at a time then a family fuck fest and that:'s a story I'm working on now

derRaskellderRaskellalmost 7 years ago
HOT HOT HOT !!!

A really good hot hot story enjoyed it a lot while I stroked my cock!

Except for the syntax and spelling errors I would have given it a 5!

But you're still one of my favorite authors due to your good writing and story development!

Keep up the good work! ;=)

the mentor

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Hot

Couldn't keep my hand off my cock. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

But talk about being dense and pussy-whipped, Sean wins the gold star!

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
very sexy

5 stars. loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So glad you included one of my fantasie. I love the idea of sucking a clit while my husband fucks another woman’s pussy, and stroking his dick with my tongue at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking Hot!

Some of the hottest, sexiest porn lit that I've ever read.

One hell of a fantasy! Going to check out some more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dammmmmmmm

Every guys dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Plain & Simple - Fucking Hot

One of the hottest stories ever!! Ditto about it being the ultimate dream - west of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I liked it until the end with the revelation that Erin had been cheating on him for a month with his mom. It seemed so unnecessary to the story arc and just leaves the reader wondering if she’ll cheat on him again in the future since she found it so easy to fool him once. Fictional character so it doesn’t really matter in the grand scheme of things, but the reader is led to believe women manipulate men at all times and the men, who are basically idiots, are helpless to prevent it. In the real world it’s countered all the time, resulting in women left alone and bitter when their deceptions aren’t tolerated.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 4 years ago

RAUNCHY GREAT!!!!!!

HC

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30about 4 years ago
Great story

Wow, what a great story. I would love to have a mother and girlfriend like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Hot

I agree , having a Mom and girlfriend at the same time would be every son's dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Amazing story and fantasy. Hot mum, hot girlfriend, hot writing

MickeyKayMickeyKayalmost 4 years ago
Disappointed 😔

I agree with anonymous 11/15/19 it Was a great story until you had to go and ruin it by revealing the girlfriend and mother CHEATING and for a WHOLE MONTH!?! It WASN’T necessary! This wasn’t the only thing leaving me Disappointed for the FIRST time causing me to leave this story without voting again for the FIRST time it was also them making fun of him and Insulting him and him just sitting their Smiling as he eats Their Shit sandwich!! I KNOW it’s a Fictional story but cheating is NOT just a “hot button” for me it’s a Deal Breaker and NOTHING will turn me off faster!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And mom makes 3

Chalk that up for another 5! Great flow. Great action! And, for me, just the right length: long enough to be descriptive and short enough not to become boring. I wonder which story I'll read next? By the way, do either of these ladies have a strapon? Would make a great next chapter or another story altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Every story of yours I read gets better and better thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hot for mommy

this story was one of the best I have read here in a while. I so enjoyed the fantasy of a son being hot for his mom and his hot girlfriend helping to make it a reality. the part about the son putting his cock deep inside his mother for the first time and then driving it so far into her was the best part. I am so damn hard right now!

Snick6977Snick6977over 3 years ago
I fucking loved it!

Hell yea! The sex was good and the story line was great. I figured it out when it started but it was still fucking hot.

WranglejWranglejover 3 years ago
Wow

great story. Love Erin

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Hot! 5 Stars

Love this story but didn't care for the fact that Erin cheated on Sean with his mom before the three of them got together and that he didn't even bat an eye. It seems like it should to be addressed to me. But it could just be me, I am not really a fan of cheating. Great story! :)

WatchMyWife20WatchMyWife20over 3 years ago

So hot! Erin was the icing on the cum-covered cake!

6niner6ninerover 3 years ago
good one

even if the end was predictable, it was an engaging read. it was dirty enough, and just the right length.

but, you do need to work on the grammar, the spellings, and the punctuations. perhaps, get an editing app, such as Grammarly.

i would have given this 5, but, those errors were off-putting.

cheers

Sexyeve33Sexyeve33over 3 years ago

That was a hot story!!! So much fun with the kinky gf!

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

Excellent story! How about this for a different direction at the end!

Suddenly I sat down thinking about some weird thoughts! Erin looked at me and said, "What's wrong Sean?" I thought some more and said,

"So let me fully understand this. You walked in on my mother masturbating herself about a month ago, right?"

Erin "Yes, so?"

Me - "so how many times did you fuck her over the next month?"

Erin - "Oh about 10 to 12 times, why?"

Me - "Why? So you cheated on me, right? You had a full-blown affair without my knowledge, right?"

Erin (now getting a bit nervous - " Yes, but...".

Me - "But nothing. You cheated on me."

Carla - "But it was..."

Me - "What mom?" You betrayed me. Yes. You completely betrayed me with my girlfriend. The one that I thought was going to be my life partner!"

Carla - "Sean, don't get your shorts all twisted up!"

Me - "Don't get my shorts all twisted up? What if I fucked Erin's mother without her knowing about it? What would you call it? And don't give me any more of your smart mouth, mom."

Me - "Erin - I never believed that you would betray me. I thought that in you I found a lifetime partner."

Erin - "Sean, I didn't mean it like that. It wasn't really cheating. I planned on it to get your wish (she said this while crying)".

Me - "So, I enjoyed these trysts you had? I had orgasms each time you fucked each other?"

Carla - "Sean don't over-react!"

Me - Don't over-react? You mean I should ignore the fact that the two women who meant most to me in my life cheated on me and I should ignore it? Why, you were so hot to trot, you had to fuck my girlfriend?"

Carla - "Don't talk like that to me!"

Me - "Mom - shut the fuck up! The two of you CHEATED. You fucked each other's brains out and then you come up with this cock-a-mamie plan which would try to take my mind off the cheating and concentrate instead on fucking you, right?"

Carla - "Don't talk to me like that. If you don't like it, get out!"

Me - "Ah, so there it is. You want me out now, right? Covering up your cheating, right?" I got up and went upstairs to my room to pack.

Me - "Just remember - you are throwing me out. You will never see me again. Got it?"

I walk upstairs and Erin runs after me, crying. "Please Sean. Don't do this. I love you. I need you."

I get my suitcases down and start packing my clothes.

Me - "Right now, I'm not sure what to do with you. I will never be able to fully trust you again. Is it worth it to you to live like that? You are a cheater. You will never again be the same to me as you were just a few hours ago. You went behind my back a cheated, repeatedly." I continued packing and taking my computer apart along with my stereo.

Erin - "Sean, we can fix this. This really wasn't cheating" (sobbing).

Me - "Not cheating? If I fucked your sister or mother for a month would you call that cheating?" I start taking my stuff down to my truck. My mother just watched me as I went up and down repeatedly until I finally emptied my room. As I carried my last suitcase down through the living room Carla said -

"Where are you going?"

Me - "Why should you care? You threw me out! Now you can fuck like rabbits without any interference from me".

Erin - "Please Sean, I love you. Don't leave"

Me - "My mother threw me out. You two cheated and I get thrown out. Makes sense, right?"

Now Carla is crying along with Erin.

Erin screams "Sean, please. Don't go. I love you. Only you."

I get into the truck and pull away. Going to a cheap motel until I figure out what I want to do from here on out.

LilbitofheavenLilbitofheavenabout 3 years ago

I really like the dirty talk...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@lovedefacto

That would be horrible! That is not in line with the tone of the story before this at all. Honestly, that would take the 5-star story down to 1-star for me.

Not trying to be harsh, just honest.

pirate49pirate49almost 3 years ago

Great reading, thanks,!

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Started off interestingly, but descended into full-on stereotypical male porno. Good detail on the sexual choreography but a bit relentless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very HOT! Loved it! Best I’ve read here yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could have done without the cheating and the constant belittling, just felt a little... Over the top. Still a hot story but the ending was kind of meh for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
No thanks

They treat him like a fool, and constantly talk down to him. I would dump Erin. She cheated on him for over a month, and thought there was nothing wrong with that. It's a deal breaker for me. She can't be trusted. If she thinks there is nothing wrong with fucking his mom behind his back, who else is she fucking when he is not looking? I'd show her the door, and the relationship with the mom would be on very thin ice.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great job! I thought mom was laying a trap for the two of them, faking being hypnotized.

Didn't figure the women were in it together.

Thanks for sharing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Would like to see further development. Would like t see the son grow a spine/pair.

boat8boat8over 2 years ago

Oh my, such a hot and loving story. Obvious that the girls were in together on it, but the story's great and kept the kicks coming. Gotto share this with the wife. She'll love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't see that ending cumming 😁

MfkndragonMfkndragonover 2 years ago

Have to agree he was most definitely nieve lol and would have to agree that girl did sound like a keeper

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

That was fun. As an avid reader I sensed there was a plot twist coming. It was so well done it made it more enjoyable. Maybe now Sean has had his eyes opened he can be more assertive. Erin for sure is a keeper.

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Yeah earin is most definitely a keeper any girl that doesn't mind playing those kind of games with her boyfriend then willing to have a threesom with him and his mom or any girl for that matter hell even I would keep her lol only thing I really disliked was how he was all cool with his girl fucking his mom for months behind his back I think you should have played that Part a little bit with him being upset for a day or 2 then led it into make up sex with the 3 that would have made it a lot hotter we all know make up sex is the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story and very well written. And one hell'ava imagination!

CercamonsCercamonsabout 2 years ago

Really awesome story. I felt like I was there.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22282 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...