All Comments on 'And on the Seventh Day God Rested'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 299 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too stupid to live

Being a nurse , you would think she would have some common sense but uh uh. Bat shit crazy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Sex, Sux

Not Sex, Sux

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the real question

How does know all about pinhole cameras but not private web browsing for his webmail?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Blah!

I was reading the comments, and just had to check out the ending.

They're back together WITHOUT her giving him an explanation, and without him able to have a satisfying sex life? Ain't gonna happen!

While I'm opposed to "revenge" affairs, if she really wants him back, she should allow him discreet dates/affairs to allow him to have a sex life.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thgought

When he told her about his "friend" with cancer, I would have said one of two things:

1) That he had a married nurse "comforting" him, and shutting off her husband.

2) That his friend was FAKING having cancer, to get a married nurse to "comfort" him, etc.

In either case, he could actually use Ron's name!

Of course the second option would kill the story as she would now go to Ron and kick his ass!

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
Well

This was the first story of yours that I enjoyed to a 4 or higher level. Lots of editorial mistakes, but it was a full sized story, had good pacing, was realistic, didn't dodge the tough questions, had realistic characters, and over all was up to anything that JPB puts out (except he usually has fewer editorial mistakes. Hint hint)

I would like to see more of this than the chop socky style of Drugged and Raped, and the ridiculous marriage one.

kilcannonkilcannonabout 6 years ago
Premise good.

I liked the premise of the story, but the story after he left was kinda forced. At least it could have ended differently.

Other than that, pretty good.

acupacupabout 6 years ago
Two different stories

The story was good, the epilog didn't belong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*

It wasn't a BTB, it wasn't a Happily Ever After, it was a believable, could actually happen 6 pages. I think your (estimated) age gives you some unique perspective on life. I give you a full 5* (and that doesn't happen often), thank you for your effort.

anonjerry

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Kind of Ironic The Wrong She Did Was Selfless And His Response Was Selfish

First, the author did explain why she did that. She had lost a lot of babies under her care in a short period of time and she felt she needed to save someone or comfort someone. Obviously unconciously and she was likely very depressed. The story doesn't make any logical sense but the human mind is a very interesting thing.

Second, what she was doing, if you believe the story, was not for sexual titillation (even though she obviously felt that during the act) but because she wanted to comfort Ron during his last days. Now he on the other hand was willing to not only destroy the woman he loved for 25 years and according to him was a wonderful wife and mother (and I understand his anger towards her), but he was willing to deeply hurt and to a degree destroy her parents and his children. Very selfish to ease his male ego and satiate his anger.

Even while on the road when he found out she was on suicide watch in a psych ward and his kids were totally at a loss and his 18 year old daugher, who was living at home, was trying to keep shit together did he come back to support his wife or his kids? No, he thought about himself and his need to wander. I'm not saying he should have taken her back at that point or ever. But after ALMOST 25 years of a loving wife, she deserved a friend when she was going through that psychological trauma. He could have been a bigger man, especially knowing she didn't do it to betray him (even though that was a side effect) or for sexual adventure, but she did it in a naive and misguided effort to alleviate the suffering of another person.

Yeah, maybe he shouldn't have taken her back at the end, but honestly after what he did she shouldn't have wanted him back and I could see why his kids would be cold towards him and mistrust him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@johnadp

If her act was selfless she would have asked her husband's approval.

As a nurse, she had to be an idiot to believe guy would die of cancer in couple of months. Have you been near cancer patients during end stage. Just the fact he could get an erection would tip off first year nursing student.

Not sure why hubby got ED problem.

All he did though in public manner was expose cheating wife. All would have come out within a week after filing fordivorce. Saves having to repeat story.

Post your wife's photo and contact info johnny.

Seems you are okay with a wife screwing another male daily while ccompletely cutting you off. What a guy?

That being case you must be willing to advertise her availability.

WHAT A GUY!! GOOD ON YE, MATE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm

Great writing.

I do wonder if in real life, any man would knowingly allow his wife to cheat once he found out.

I just don't see that happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Darn

I wish I had missed reading this one. Well written but what a truly sad story. No feeling good after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cute it deservers a star, but just one

another wimp story.but to be fair why were the fucking kids mad at him???? his slut wife caused all of it and they comforted her??? Author are you fucking stupid or just plain dumb? ANY fuckin sane kids would have dumped mommy immediately for what she did...ANY sane husband would have given her divorce papers as her anniversary present. dumber than shit story 1 star.

Dubby49Dubby49almost 6 years ago
What a crock of ****

I know it is difficult to write a story and this one certainly succeeds. But, how an earth can a trained nurse be in the company of a man 'dying' of cancer for months and not realise he is a fraud. The woman should never have been released from the psychiatric ward.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 6 years ago
Why reconcile?

She never explained why, and that was huge for him. Trust was shot. And why accept a sexless relationship? A clean slate with someone new may be the answer to that one. And she's living like a convict wearing shackles. Where's the joy in either of their lives?

BigDee44BigDee44almost 6 years ago
Coincidentally quite similar to my story.

Details not the same, but the affair(s) that lasted over 2 years, to which I was clueless, even though the long term affair lived with us for 2 years. Another difference, I was not told about it (by her) until 4 years after the fact, so the iron was really cold. She, too, in real life has never been able to verbalize why she went into the affair. Here we are 30 years after the end of the affairs with no real resolution. And basically no sex since the mid 90's, but it is her body that has changed badly. This story rang all too true for me. Thank you for your effort.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Much better than its score. Ending was a bit off, but sadly realistic, if you accept reconciliation

Almost all of it rings true, except the ambush scene.

His vacillation may not have been macho, but are probably realistic for many. We have a couple generations of men afraid to accept their irate feelings as legit.

And her failure to figure out why she was so willingly oblivious to her perfidy AND so cruel and callous to her husband was disappointing but realistic too.

Nice harvest ploughman!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What are RAAC and BTB?

I've never seen these acronyms before.

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
Waiting ?

The shit woulda hit the fan when she walked out of Rons door the 1st time hubby followed her there.

He had all he needed, Rons bragging, wifes betrayal.

Shoulda cleaned it up right then....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Anonymous 09/17/18

"RAAC" means "Reconciliation At All Cost". " BTB" means "Burn The Bitch ( or Bastard)". This is a fairly well written, somewhat realistic literary interpretation of such a story...worthy of four stars from me. While I was off serving in the military, my wife was fulfilling her fantasy of having sex with as many men (and women) as possible. That number exceeded 50. When I came home unexpected, I caught her with two men. She did not see what she was doing as cheating. She was lonely...I wasn't there...she needed sex...they were available and I wasn't. If anyone was to blame, it was me!

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Fall out

It's something your men don't seem to think about or want to deal with, they all seem to drop their bombs and walk away, irrespective of collateral damage. It's my 2nd biggest bug bear with most of your 'btb' stories. My biggest is their reaction to their kids, I'm sorry for you if this is a reflection of your relationship with yours, but mine, even as adults would not be left to deal with this without one or other of their parents.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
They both enjoyed a full life together?

That statement is about as inane as I can imagine. They can't have sexual intimacy.

Every time they try he is vividly reminded of the emotional effects of her adultery. She, too, is constantly reminded of how she destroyed his ability physically satisfy her and himself.

She has a morbid need to constantly assure him that she is where she is supposed to be at all times and has a fixation on the bullet given to her by her husband.

Extended family relations were permanently damaged not to mention ongoing strained relations between father and sons.

Finally, no matter how much therapy she underwent she could not understand or more likely except the reason with she cheated. Possibly deep down she wanted the affair and the fatal illness facade allowed her to rationalize the behavior. But she refuses to admit to herself that she wanted it to happen.

It is exactly the situation described by the author that suggests a healing divorce.

These people are so damaged that it would be far better for them to be apart. They may become "friends" at some point in the future and be able to engage in polite conversations at family gatherings and maybe even help each other in time of need e.g. car accident, illness, etc. But they are simply wasting their lives in this ongoing depressing relationship.

But our enlightened author tells us that what they have is a "full life"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bull

Why would you be with someone and not fuck? Eat her out after what she did is not even a remote chance. So why is he with her? Can anyone understand,so for those of you that said BTB. By all means do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy crap monkies!

Another one of this author's stories with a mentally ill woman at its centerpiece. So many mistakes and questions. When Bobby leaves, the story said he had given his new cell phone number to the kids with instructions not to give it to their Mother or he'd get a new phone and tell no one. Suddenly his kids can't reach him? Why would the boys be angry and unforgiving towards him? Because he outs his cheating wife at HIS anniversary party? What kind of chicken runs out and leaves his 18 year old daughter, one that was still in high school, alone to take care of her Mother? He ruined one of the best years of her life - Senior Year - due to his self pity act. What kind of special moron runs away from his problems instead of facing them head on? Especially with kids in the picture whether or not they're all living at home? Charley was mentally ill and needed help. He made the problem worse by leaving. And then you want us to believe they "enjoyed a full life together"? How? He doesn't trust her. He can't even get an erection he's so disturbed. She's so pre-occupied by his lack of trust she's going to extremes to make sure he knows where she is at all times. Talk about people afraid of their own shadows. That's no way to live life. And it sure as hell didn't lead to a satisfying life together. While parts of this story were well written, other parts were totally disjointed and made absolutely no sense. So I don't despair for them since this is a fictional story. But I do cry a little for all the lost time I spent reading this drivel.

RanDog025RanDog025over 5 years ago
A HUGE 5 STARS!

HARD TO COMMENT ON THIS! BUT IT WAS A GOOD STORY.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Reconciliation

Not a reconciliation I can understand. She and her children did.not deserve it.

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
A nurse that can't tell cancer

The story wasn't bad just a couple of questionable items. Even though her specialty is obstetrics I would think any nurse could recognize cancer symptoms. Also when he left his estate to his children "provided they not share any proceeds with his wife". You can't put stipulations like that on a gift. Once a gift is given the provider no longer has any say about what the recipient does with the gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So basically, they are platonic roommates at the end? The final paragraphs ruined the story, hoenstly.

LucasredLucasredover 5 years ago
Real

In real life stories don't always end well or even end, at times. Her affair destroyed everything. What's left is just familiar survival. Some comments suggest the last paragraph ruined this story but I think that's what made it real. No real winners and no real losers. They will live the rest of their lives in mediocre limbo. Like real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bobby

Was an idiot and deserved everything that happened to him. Would not fight for his wife and used her to hurt his children.

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
The ending troubled me.

First, KUDOs to the author for taking the effort to give us free entertainment and they have the right to spin the end anyway they choose. We can discuss why we feel the plot should have gone different directions but for those that decide to attack - FU.

For me the logical end depended on deciding what part, if any the trauma suffered by Charlie (2 babies that died + other grief nurses endure) played in her bizarre conduct. Many women cheat but her forgetting her husband's birthday and their 25th anniversary is not normal and was touched on lightly but was it mental illness and was she really aware of her actions? I also would point to her separation from reality the night of the celebration when she was outed, she was crying but because she just couldn't get anyone to understand she wasn't cheating - just giving care. Not normal. Even with the therapy after the incident she still couldn't answer his question which had the professional help worked she could answer that she had a mental breakdown that caused her to put a patient's needs above all else and she truly believed she was easing a dying man's last days. Unfortunately the story does not take us through how Bobby decided to return to her. Did he believe she was mentally ill, and now cured? I have to wonder because she never "answered his question" which was a condition of his returning.

Now if one believes this mental illness stuff is crap and she really knew what she was doing then BTB, no amount of "I'm sorry" can fix that. Walk away - fast, in fact run!

Lastly, the author says at the end "they both enjoyed a full life." I disagree, Bobby could have reset, recovered and had a fulfilling life with someone else, someone he could trust and very likely have sex with. His days went unfulfilled while he licked her cunt and worked her over with dildos and vibrators getting her off while being haunted by images of her fucking the asshole. No wonder he couldn't get it up. Might as well actually load the bullet and use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupid.

If you are going to write stories about people who are to stupid to live, you will continue to get low ratings, if not lose readers altogether.

notredame43notredame43about 5 years ago
this is one of the most idiotic stories of all time

up there with MM's crap. I mean WHY in the fuck would he go back to her and not be able to have sex with her from a mental block because of her actions. Sorry that means he still doesnt trust her, cant or wont resolve it and needs to go away and have a life with someone else. jesus that was just bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Weak

Weak beta male shit. Why are the male in lw all emtional small dick pussy eating cry babies. Barfing and crying like a hard core faggot.

YouamiYouamiabout 5 years ago
Uugghhhh...so much potential, squandered!

FarmersSon

What began as a very readable tale, with a plotline that admittedly has been used by others (wife attempts to comfort male who pretends terminal illness), I'm sad to say that for me it descended into a travesty of a cuck wimp hubby story. As I forced myself to plod on reading page after page, l wished I had a loaded gun to put me out of my misery. My opinion had nothing to do with your writing style which I thought was well crafted. I just felt that you had a great opportunity to explore the marital relationship but you rushed into finishing your work with a very weak ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lomg but well worth the time spent reading and understanding.

How many happily married couples live their lives like Bobby and Charley. The lose of trust and doubts will always be in their hearts no matter how hard or long they try to regain what they once shared between just themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
oh poor me

i dont know if I have a future with my wife, I know I'll do nthing as she continues to fuck some one else, that will solve things

FYI the bitch isnt burned if the cuck takes her back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
why help her get off

If he can no longer get any sexual pleasure why even do oral on her or use a toy? She should suffer just as he has. Stupid to get together. She screwed up and mentally is whacko. He should have divorced her and stayed away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This Had SOOO Much Potential

Right up to the scene where Charley’s friends approached Bobby.

It was as if a second writer took over and said, “Hold my beer. I can take a 5* story and run it down to 1.”

You owe that second writer a beer, he was right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just horrible and depressing

All the women in your stories are delusional

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 5 years ago
They both enjoyed a full life...

Not counting little contact with their sons, almost no contact with her family, no intercourse by him, little if any trust of him in her, her having never answered the ONE question he swore he needed an answer to... And realistically, her wondering when he might decide to leave her BECAUSE she never answered that question.

But yeah, a full life... uh huh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A miss for me.

In your forward, you made a remark that in reality, even good guys can do wrong, and there are always consequences.

I am afraid I agree with a previous commenter: she is delusional beyond belief.

I also cannot see how their children, all at least young adults, could not understand his actions. To lay blame at his feet, when they would have to realise that their mothers actions would have mortally wounded anybody, leaves me incredulous.

If they harboured anger and resentment at him, then all that I could say about that, is that are all immature, selfish, and as delusional as their mother. I suppose that may be, seeing as they are her children, and were raised under her guidance.

It's your story, you set the precedent and the outcome, and I still do kind of see the moral tale you were trying to convey, but for me it's a miss. Just way too far from reality, the very thing you were anchoring the story on.

3

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 5 years ago
Pretty Intense

Great story....well conceived, well written, very addictive. However, I am not sure I am receptive of the ending/conclusion. A lot of patient hard work kinda left hanging at the end. It occurs to me you just had enough of this story. Never-the-less I enjoyed it and have read it twice.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 5 years ago
How to End a Loving Marriage

I enjoyed reading this story but feel it could have done without the Epilogue. It is better to leave your audience hanging, than to give them a weak ending.

Enjoying life as a psychological castrato doesn't come across as fruitful to me; and believe me when I tell you that I'm speaking from experience.

You write well but I suggest that you pull in someone to run an eye over your work to pick up any inconsistencies before you press the send button.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
all I can say is fuck the kids

there pissed at dad, but their grown asses can forgive mom but dad's an asshole. The slut's forgivable but dad, the one that put them thru college and a roof over their heads is unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn’t like the ending

I didnt like the ending. They are both miserable. And would have been better off apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lousy end

He should have divorced her and kick her butt out of his life. Regarding the kids they make the father the monster instead of their slut of their mother.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
odd ending

you and I have different definitions of BTB. lol I don't grudge you having them get back together again, but the ending was more like tripping and falling down a hill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a good ending .

Seems to me that if he was able to put aside his hurt sufficiently enough to be able to get back to living together then he should be able to overcome that mental block causing his ED . And he cares enough to relieve her sexual frustration ? ....... just how much does she care to relieve his ..... it would appear not a lot .

She still refuses to accept the responsibility that she was conned into having sex by a man claiming to be at deaths door with cancer .

Despite being a mature woman and nurse , she was gloriously untroubled by the absence of some of the more visible signs of a terminal cancer patient , even Ron claiming to be so ill yet able to perform sexually , in various positions and orifices , didn't give her pause for a light bulb moment .

Can't blame the kids for feeling out of sorts with their dad , after all , he more or less used them in his plan to bring their mothers behavior out into the open . If he couldn't bring them into his confidence then he should have found another way .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Those sons of his were ungrateful shits.

That said, after a certain age a lot about staying together after a disaster like that to the marriage is financial fidelity. You still trust the other with money matters which is no small issue.

He was still in love with the memory of the wife she used to be. The one he had now would always be damaged goods. He would always be waiting for her pussy to do the thinking for her. That's why he couldn't get it up.

In the end, he needed a woman friend. She would be his wife, but she would never be his friend again. Until then what he needed to do was to put a bag over her face and think of some other woman.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Brutal

Page turner.

Was she stupid? No you can’t become a nurse if you are stupid. Author flat out told us she was fucked up in the head by newborns dying and the author is God within his story. Pay attention or at least admit you merely skimmed it when you bitch. I’m sure the author is willing to refund your money if you didn’t like it.

I can be a critical bastard too, but that was not called for here you whiners.

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

The problem with many readers is they want a fairy-tale or BTB ending, what the writer gave them was a 'real life ending' with no real solutions but many damaged lives. The marriage was forever damaged, trust was totally lost to the point he could not do sex. His kids needed some shrink time too. Everyone lost with this real life ending.

A very thought provoking story of real-life (I know I've lived a version of this type of life).

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 4 years ago
Her's Was a Horrible Betrayal

I don't see how after much therapy she can't verbalize why she did it. Clearly, as written, she realizes that all her activities were because SHE WANTED TO and of course she could never share that with her husband (who by this time is up to speed as well and could never live with her.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
thats a bunch of bull shit

there is no such thing as a happy ending , you can't live and enjoy your life with this much crap going on in it . It just won't happen Can't happen .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a crock of shit

But you seem to use it in every story:

"he was saddened and disgusted with her extracurricular activities he still loved her."

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
I believe this has happened

Trama working in a nicu has destroyed both drs and nurses. Daily loss of babies will grind away at your soul no matter what. Even surgical nurses have it rough. I dont know if I could have forgiven her, not without understanding more. But running away from an insane person.... well thats not what john wayne would do. Great story, a thinking story. 5

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Very truthful story

This can happen just the way it is told, BUT, the end is a bit farfetched as to the sex. I've known a very close friend and his wife who did something close to this and the hardest thing to recover is trust. EVERYTHING else can be gotten back but it's been 40 some years and he recently told me he still has some trust issues. But the deep love they had for each other helped them through it. If you haven't been there don't throw stones please.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 4 years ago
Idiotic

"Do not despair fair reader, they enjoyed a full life together."

Perhaps the stupidest author comment ever written. No sex, no trust, no closeness as described by the author and he thinks this is a full life? What an ass.1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The way he treated his kids was unforgiveable

No wonder she cheated on him.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Wow! Comments are mixed to say the least.

I thought it was excellent. Yes, he walked out on his kids, who were adults, but he was broken almost as badly as his wife. It certainly demonstrates how our actions change the lives and minds of others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another whore

The worst thing about whores is that their friends support them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
With a lot of intensive therapy Bobby

With a lot of intensive therapy Bobby came to understand he was a spineless cuck and deserved to live the rest of his life in misery shacked to a lying fuckslut

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 4 years ago
Shitty ending

that's all

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyover 4 years ago
Interesting

I always find it interesting that children always seem to take sides. They have every right to be embarrassed by what their father did during the anniversary party, but they seem to give their mother a free pass. Maybe it’s human nature to choose sides.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Wow, an interesting story, but the end is depressing. Too bad about Bobby not getting it up every again.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

This story is just too sad for words. Whatever possessed u to write it?

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Wow!

This was a very fine story. The last page was the best of all.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Why get back together and wallow in the loss of what was knowing you can never recapture it?

Good tale but ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You have a strange definition...

...of a full life.

danbo56danbo56almost 4 years ago
great story

really enjoyed this story

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
Hated it... was a total waste of my time!!!

The wife was a psycho bitch that should have remained under psychiatric care and the poor dumb husband could have suffered in peace!! She cheats on him repeatedly and then, when he retaliates, he is the bad guy? Come on now he truly was a hero for not going off the deep end and beating or killing both the wife and her lover!! The only people that got a little shorted were the kids especially the daughter who was left to deal with her stupid, mindless mother!!

natekit76natekit76almost 4 years ago
damaged & broken

very good story. the wife is seriously damaged, if the husbands dies before her I think she will probably just completely self destruct and take her own life to be with him. very sad!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to be a cuckoo bird

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Wow.

This was a very selfish man indeed. What was the reason for embarassing his kids in front of everybody? Whatever the wife did, it was between him and his wife. not the kids. Whatever happened was not their fault. Also, Ron had told everybody how he did it. so he knew why his wife had done it. why was it so important that his wife and her friends tell him. I wouldn´t be surprised if his kids never spoke to him again for what he did to them. and how he fooled them into thinking it was a celebration. The way he acted with the nurses that were trying to help him makes me believe that this man has no friends.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Didn’t much like or believe in anybody in this story. Guess it’s just not my cup of tea.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Wow - talk about a depressing ending. Good story but not sure why you made her certifiably nuts in the end. I get that the impact of what she did to her family could send her down that path, but your narrative indicated she was already not in her right mind from the start. It left me a little confused as I couldn't relate some of the plat points with the real world. 4*

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
comments like, this was a selfish man indeed

how fucking stupid was that? She's fucking some guy for months. He told her about the woman being sick also and she was worried that he was fucking her, all the while she's fucking Ron and it's somehow okay. And in the end the husbands the asshole, WOW. That's why at best its a well written "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
she has a affair and everybody mad at the husband

that about as bad if a man tell 16,000 lies,and tell you too truat him.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

It was a good read in part but you had to suspend belief too much to really get into the story. Especially the last pages revelations. So a story with loads off potential just ends up being a copy 1 star dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horseshit!

How do you enjoy a "full life" together if you aren't having sex? That has to be the lamest closing line - EVER!

1 star for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am not condoning what she did, but as a maternity nurse who witnessed death of newborns, being a mother herself, it may have put her sideways and over the edge. This is fiction, but could actually happen, just maybe not as extreme...Good story!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Not really a BTB..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a Bummer!

An unhappy story stretched out way too long. (Half as long would have still been too much.) Don’t understand how the husband didn’t confront her as soon as he found out! How could he live with her knowing what he knew?! And even if she’s deluded herself into “helping/fucking a supposedly dying man,why would that have to include cutting off her husband sexually? Being a nurse,wouldn’t her interest in saving him include wanting to know specifics about symptoms & medication? Sorry but this story has more holes in it than aged Swiss cheese does!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A cheating slut? A mental cheating slut? Who cares!

Written in such a way that I could not find anyone to empathize with in the story.

Kids old enough to realize mom caused it. Don't blame dad.

He lost his sex life?! Suck it up Life is not fair.

She???

Ron? Why not prosecuted and made boyfriend of jail inmates

Not lawyer but if he didn't break a few laws?! Then a little planting of?!

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chemo

How the hell could a nurse not know the effects of chemo and radiation therapy on a person with cancer. The side effects are devastating. She must be the dumbest nurse in history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So the father wants to expose the hypocrite cheating wife who went away to have sex with her lover but his children are upset coz he ruined their party!?? Wow! How "realistic"! Incredible storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gave up reading when he didn't confront her on her way into the apartment or on the way out of it. Fiction has to make sense otherwise it's just stupid. No man is going to standby and watch his wife go into another man's apartment knowing what she is going to do. Even less likely that he's going to wait outside while the other man fucks her.

If you can't write the story and make it sensible then don't write the story.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago

Too long for what it was,just a big standard cheating wife story.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

MMMMMMMM, interesting thoughts reading this, I bet that more than a few men have gone through this for real, probably one of the most true endings on here .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, just having trouble believing that a nurse would know so little about cancer and its progression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So in the end, the wife is a psychotic shithead, he is a beta cuck and the kids are assholes. Nice story 5 stars.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Major crash and burn on this one.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I read it again. It's such a good story! I can't say that I understand why the children cannot forgive him. They should understand that he was suffering. It seems horribly believable to me.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Epilog

With a lot of intensive therapy Bobby and Charley did finally get back together

.

Epilog

With a lot of intensive therapy Bobby did finally admit he was a cuck

/

fixed it for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sure, OK, why not? Two losers lost in each other. At least they are not ruining anyone else's lives. The glass is one-tenth full. A rather insulting story about women and nurses, like they are all emotion and concern without any brains and ability to discern fraud and evil. Anyone with common sense and a logical brain can tell you why the whore fucked Ron, because she wanted to, and she continued because she Enjoyed it so much. She was a sociopath, mentally dysfunctional, unfit to be a wife and mother. Let's hope none of the kids procreate, and let their whole infested gene pool dry up and die off. Good riddance.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No trust, no sex life, and ruined relationships with the kids - this is your definition of enjoying a full life together?

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

Screw that, I would "Keep On Trucking"

jesemmojesemmoalmost 3 years ago

Decent story with two complaint's. One is was much too long, it could have been done in 3 pages. Two you left your readers with no real conclusion, "what was her motive?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous