All Comments on 'And on the Seventh Day God Rested'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 298 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too long

pathetic revenge angle, get over it! 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
there is truth in this story

I too found out about my wife. I have the same problem with sex with her: the trust is gone. No more sex. In the future I hope to find a new wife. Growing up children make me stay. I understand completely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agreed with all until her back, she is stlll mentally ill, RAAC in extreme

2* for the part where he destroyed her affair, since when does sex cure cancer, if that were true my wife would not have passed

WyldcardWyldcardover 6 years ago

I'm trying to think of constructive criticism. First of all, thank you for writing.

Some elements of the story read well, and flowed well, but overall it was very clunky. Dialogue in particular was stiff, and unnatural. I presume English isn't your first language?

Overall, it felt like a number of module/set pieces stuck together where you had a clear goal in mind, and were going to force those pieces to fit. Unfortunately, again it was just too stilted from his walking into the bar to hear a tale that was far too brazen for someone to be telling about women from that same bar (and thus likely known to the crowd), how stupid a nurse would have to be to believe the tale and the symptom free multi month claims, the sort of emotionless description of how she was used sexually, why she'd cut her husband off for months, that his friends would kidnap, publicly assault and participate in felonies in view of all attendees at the 'party', how the wife ignored the fact the cancer was a ruse, and the lover even admitted it and still wanted to go to him, that she went crazy after, that the adult kids somehow never recovered to have healthy relationships, that the husband became completely asexual... it was all too manufactured.

You said at the start you wanted to make a tale where no one was happy at the end, I presume to show the true 'cost' of cheating. However, to do it, you make everything seem unnatural and thus not believable.

You should find someone to bounce ideas off and elements, and an editor who can work with you, both on the language and dialogue, but also in helping the elements of the story flow more naturally together.

Keep writing, and even if it definitely needs a lot of work, thank you again.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
not good

sorry but she plays the pity me card and he can't get it up, there's no way you stay. i can see the kids being pissed, blame the cheating. sociopath,her actions have no reasons, and without that dad doesn't do what he really has no choice but to do. pride and self respect are very essential for a healthy mind which she doesn't have . her death would have been a step in recovery for them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Long winded cuck garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WIFE MENTALLY STRAYED

She was conned by a lothario or pussy hound playing craftily to her caring nature in such away that she couldn't see the wood for the trees, as for Bobby once cheated on whether it was his wife or even a coworker it is always difficult to trust that person again. That is what this tale is all about "TRUST".

Given 3 stars for a good write.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Seriously?

It is ridiculous to suppose that a woman would act in this way and even more ridiculous to suppose that a medical professional would not understand the effects of advanced cancer on the human body. Trust me, cancer sufferers don't feel like fucking, not after chemotherapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You destroyed your own good story by making him a wimp/cuckold!!!

After the quandary she invoked the logical and by my meaning the only decission could be divorce!!! Never in a million years can she justify why she betrayed her loved ones in such a seismic proportions!!!

kdcee79kdcee79over 6 years ago
WTF

Sorry FS but this just wasn't great. Firstly, the way you wrote reminded me of my 12 yr old grandsons' essays he writes for school, short, jerky sentences & paragraphs. Also you kept writing that Bobby was going to be driving a truck " over the road " ????? surely you meant " on the road " !!!!! Not trying to be a grammar freak here but it detracted from this tale. Now to the really bad part, none of the main characters were very likeable. Charley, she has to be the dumbest nurse ever, not to at least query Ron over his supposed cancer etc & Bobby, ok, he was justifiably upset but to expose his wife in that manner was a recipe for disaster especially for his children. The fact that you had them reuniting defies logic & they therefore deserved each other & their life together thereafter. 2 **

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

one fucked up story

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 6 years ago
Story a bit like other LW stories regarding the underlying theme

Reminds me of a LW story of a man who worked in Alaska, broke his arm, and accidentally found out his wife was cheating. In fact, the illicit lover was wealthy but through greed invested in a one-time drug deal and wound up in trouble with both a Mexican drug cartel and the DEA. So the husband “erased” her from his life.

Another LW story involved a wife having an affair with a man who was going to die in a year; she goes to live with him (separating from her husband), and then money is paid “in compensation.” So the overly-compassionate woman focusing on the other party, to the detriment of her family, is hardly a new idea.

The problem I had with this story, despite some parts with good writing, was the lack of plausibility regarding the wife’s actions. As a nurse, as others have mentioned, she should have easily seen through the sham. I also can’t imagine why hubby would waste so much time on a phony anniversary celebration in order to “out her,” and then decide to reconcile with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AND we have anuther moron wanna be human

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wrong revenge

she should have use the bullet to shot ron

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
As a guy often referred to as

"used condom eating cuck" I had mixed feelings about this story. It was a bit too long winded, but the ending was believable, in that no one was happy. That is the usual result of infidelity, except in Literotica. (I also learned the term " suicidal ideations". )

Readers, as well as the protagonist, want to know the reason she cheated. That is the conundrum. There can be no good reason and every time a writer tries to justify it, he or she gets shot down with low story scores and crude comments about cuck shit. If you catch your wife cheating, do not expect her to give you an acceptable reason for it, although she may feel that it is.

The real problem here is that if the guy truly had a good marriage before the boyfriend showed up, how is it that he didn't notice his wife's mental state? She had to be way off center to fall for the line of shit the guy gave her. If she weren't crazier than hell, then as a nurse, why did she never ask about his medication, treatment, diagnosis, or financial situation? Nurses are smart cookies and compassionate, but also very detail oriented and not easily fooled. Either the husband should have recognized signs of mental distress before it all began, or the premise that she was totally bamboozled by a slick prick holds no water. Was she a smart, caring nurse, or was she falling apart mentally? If she were the former, she would not have been seduced. If it were the latter, the loving husband should have seen the signs and indications that his wife was losing it.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I have to agree with @Twentyseven...

I have to agree with @Twentyseven...Too many sloppy details weaken this story and the main one being she was a trained and experienced nurse and didn't recognize immediately that he wasn't a cancer patient...Then why become an eunuch just to stay married to his cheating wife...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Know it's just a story but I find it too much to believe she couldn't buy a gun just because she was considered a suicide risk. Hell this is set in the US, a place where you can buy an arsenal full of semiautomatic weapons even if your on an FBI terrorist list and a no fly list. NRA and GOP wouldn't let any stupid suicide risk stop nutters from buying guns, I mean it's a 2nd amendment right.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Not Sure

I'm not sure if I'll read this, it seems like too long of a story with too many negative comments, but one thing struck me and I had to check out the beginning to be sure.

Why do cheating wives think that it's a good thing to shut off sex with their husbands? Nothing good can come of it! It may be the clue that gets him checking into things, it may be the straw that breaks the camel's back, it will certainly weaken any willingness he might have to reconcile!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
kdcee79, "over the road"

is a the term used to describe truckers, usually long distance truckers in my part of the world, and I thought all over the US. "On the road" really doesn't tell us much as most truckers drive on the road, unless they fall asleep or pull off for some other reason. I just looked at your bio and I see that you're in the South Pacific, so the term "over the road" my well be foreign to you. Your critique was pretty good otherwise.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Ugh

Good writing and really had me until the end dwindled and puttered out like a pathetic fart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring morose muck

On the first page it says Bobby likes to take it up the butt. Not surprising that this story swirled down the toilet from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PUNISH

A cheating wife must always be punished and then divorced to never be seen again.

Its just that simple..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should have stopped at the Anniversary Dinner

Story was good (not great) up until then. Truck driving part then (especially) epilogue I did not like. Fuck Charley and the kids too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Realistic

Although the BTB crowd might now love the story, it's a little closer to reality. Although he totally screwed up with the kids but live and learn. Then again the kids should put themselves in his shoes, they are more upset that their celebration was ruined then their dad was in pain.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Not disgusting

I want to give you a good score, but this was just too depressing. I don't understand any of the characters. They all seem mentally deficient. Every one of them, husband, wife, children and friends. You didn't make the cheating justified, but I didn't get any enjoyment out of these characters, either. Try again. Just a little less vinegar next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

Do you women call an intentional act a mistake. No one intentionally makes a mistake. I hate it when women use a masculine nome plume to get readers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Nothing else to read, will give this a shot for a few pages any way.

"Was this why Charley was picking up hours recently?" - Why the fuck is that a question? The guy described a private part of your wife, bragged about the wife shutting off her husband, which Charley has done. Frankly, whether he's the reason for Charley's "extra hours" is beside the point! I'd be checking her pay stubs to see if she was really working those hours.

As others have said, a nurse should know better. Even if an early stage cancer patient may seem healthy, just how long can a "terminal" patient keep going?

As a "caring" person, why would she deny sex to the man she loves just because this asshole tells her to? What reason could there be? Surely a "suffering" person wouldn't want to make another person suffer!

I wonder if she's planning on still denying Bobby on their anniversary!

"The first thing they decided that they needed was more proof of what Ron bragged about" - This crap is unnecessary padding. They DON'T need more proof! Between what he told the guys, and what's been happening between Bobby and Charley, and what Bobby saw, they've got all the proof they need. Of course, then we get into all the spy gear. Cut that out and you make the story shorter, without losing anything.

She doesn't even make the connection between the pub and where she met Ron? LOL!

If it wasn't for the sloppy seconds, he should have used his depression to get sex out of her!

"She probably felt that having sex with two men during the same time period was somehow wrong and Ron's needs were more immediate than Bobby's." - Now, THAT'S bull crap! You can MAYBE justify "giving aid and comfort" to a "dying" man, but if anything you should give MORE to your husband to atone for it.

Couldn't his friends secretly record Ron talking about his scheme again?

"they figured he had documentation about all of the women he had bedded since starting his cancer seduction." - Of course, pussy hounds ALWAYS keep evidence of their conquests for the cuckolded husbands to find!

"She whispered in his ear that it had been way too long since they had played around in bed." - WHAT? She's going to betray Ron?!

"She started to wonder when he had even last pestered her for any sex." - "Pestered?" Why should he have to "pester" her for sex?

I find it a little hard to believe that she wouldn't notice the card right on the table!

"her need to help a poor dying man" - How does that involve FUCKING? You hold his hand, make him dinner, take him to appointments, hook him up with hospice.

You can't control what a beneficiary does with their inheritance.

"You are so selfish. I was trying to comfort a dying man and you just wanted me just for you. How dare you!" - Huh? She surely knows now that he WASN'T dying! Or was that her belief that he was dying supposed to excuse her actions?

While I understand the kids' anger at HOW he exposed everything, their anger is better aimed at the cause, their mother.

Sorry, not buying the Deus ex Machina of the dead babies causing her being susceptible to Ron. She obviously wasn't the only woman to fall for his ploy, what excuse did THEY have?

"He has not made even a token gesture towards her since he destroyed her at their anniversary do." - Um, the anniversary that SHE totally FORGOT, and tried to fuck her lover on!

"Do you feel that you have too much invested in her to cut her loose?" - Funny, SHE wasn't worried about how much SHE had invested in HIM before she cheated on him! And, yes, however she tried to justify it in her own mad mind, she was cheating.

Sorry, not buying the reconciliation, certainly not happy that HE has no sexual satisfaction in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid, stupid woman

She’s a nurse and couldn’t figure out that that this guy was a player? Says he has cancer....no hospital or dr. Visits, no medication, ED pretty much goes along with the treatment, yet he can go for hours? Nah. Not believable or she was so naive that she shouldn’t be allowed in public. I had no problem with burning her to the ground, I hate the kids were blindsided though. He should have divorced and made her get him back if that’s what he wanted.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 6 years ago
Long Story

Long story created to point out that cheating and the fantasy of BTB can never lead to happy endings. Why burning the bitch if you're not going to divorce her and move on? Why reconciling with a woman you can't trust? Why hurting your children without a reason? The story indicates she was duped, but boy she enjoyed the adultery sex fully. I guess new cock and better sex partner. Who knows! In this story nobody knows why they do things. She enjoyed so much sex with her lover she denied her husband sex when her lover asked her to do so. Why comply with that? I guess she didn't miss sex with her husband since she was getting all she needed from her lover. The husband does BTB number and then goes around like a pussy crying, running away and at the end forgiving the cheater. The epilog indicates everybody was hurt by the parent's actions and are living a fucked up life. Welcome to the 21th Century. My question is, why didn't the writer use damn dummy bullet and finish the story sooner?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
read to chapter 4 and couldnt go any further

This is the biggest bunch of crap I have ever read on this site,,,,,,PLEASE stop writing

ephesiosephesiosover 6 years ago
what a downer

It was well written and heart wrenching story. It was very good until the last page.

Why stay together if they were so miserable? What was the point? This ending was terrible. No answers, no resolutions, not even an excuse. Why do story writers just breeze past the ending. And that last line is a mockery to the story. Their sons wouldn't speak to them, his relationship with his in-laws was strained, their sex lives died, they was no trust in the relationship, but don't worry "dear" reader, they were happy.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Ughhh

I'm sorry , this is just too much .

I never thought I'd ever submit myself to read anything as pretentious as the Unoriginalist story , boilerplate , I think is that work , but this is close !

I wanted to reach through this screen and Bitch slap both of them ! Real people do not act this way !

Woe is me for six pages !

Can I go outside and do a Liberal anti-Trump scream !?!?

I felt like making an Ass out of myself just like those fools just for putting myself through six pages of RAAC Hell !

Never again !

I'm starting " The RAAC Resistance "

Someone call CNN !

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Late Thought

Since it denies all logic that a supposedly intelligent woman could fall for such BS, one can only conclude that she WANTED the affair, and Ron just gave her a convenient excuse.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 6 years ago
Fear not

On any given day roughly 60% of the country is doing a primal scream dance. As for the story, I enjoyed the fact that the BTB move brought about the reaction; we don’t see this enough. We rarely see what happens after the use of the Big Reveal Trope in anything other than a wish fulfillment manner. This was a nice example. They are all damaged by both their actions. A cautionary tale; a dance of folly for two....

wonder203wonder203over 6 years ago
4*

Good story but an editor would help. A little wandering and the ending just does not make any sense nor does his sons continued animosity towards him.

I will say thanks for working hard on the story and good luck with your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay anti-gun NAZI here is the facts...

Once she admitted she was suicidal she would possibly be placed on a prohibited possessor list. Whether that actually is transmitted to the ATF is in question since there are also very strong legal restrictions on providing medical information via HIPPA restrictions. Now, since the privacy restrictions would place the medical professional at serious legal risk, they generally don't report unless it is adjudicated which almost never happens suicide risk or not since there are even stronger restrictions on mental health cases. All of that was from the 1970's and the closure of mental hospitals all over the US. Federal laws were changed and made it effectively impossible to force anyone to seek treatment or be involuntarily institutionalized for extended lengths of time (greater than 72 hours).

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Yep!

An ancient question, which has so many answers but comes down to what turns you on. She obviously likex to sacrifice everything in the name of doing good! His losses were very profound and he did nothing to justify what happened to him.

eightytuneseightytunesover 6 years ago
No Answers

"TRUST" couldn't be regained. The nightmare was his doing because he chose the wrong way to attack the affair. And so they live as a couple without INTIMACY.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Ass!

This story is ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry but no...

Why would Bobby want his wife back....No trust, no marriage period.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Good Story

Very sad though. Don't understand his son's reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tired?

It seems you got tired of writing towards the end and just kind of "wrapped it all up" quickly. This is still an improvement. Your writing does seem to get better each time.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 6 years ago
well done

A great story. Cheaters should fully realize what damage their actions cause.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 6 years ago
I like your stories !

I also like the different thought patterns you use. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good read

Wish he would have left her as in the gutter she belonged . But a desent read and we'll written . I enjoyed it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

YES YES YES CHEATING JUST MAKES THE SEX AND LOVE BETTER YOU CUCKOLD SHOULD BE GREATFUL WHEN YOU'RE LOVER SLEEP AROUND THAT JUST MEANS YOUR LOVE IS GROWING MORE AND MORE!!!!11!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, that was weird. I think there is a good story in there some where, . . .

too bad you couldn't tell it.

The only thing that was consistent was that the entire family was mentally fucked up and unable to deal with life as adults. I suspect a clean Darwinian sweep of their entire fucked up gene pool into the dustbin. Good riddance.

Next time let some normal people proof your stories and help guide you how we think and act and talk. When we've just experienced a disastrous event we usually say something like, let's get the hell outta here. Who says "I think its time we vacate the premises?" Maybe English is not your native language?

Really awkward, stumbling, and disjointed delivery. But thanks for the effort. I can tell you really tried.

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
My Problem

My problem is understanding Charley, She was intelligent enough to obtain a degree then study to be a nurse. But here she is portrayed as at best naive but really a complete numbskull. It is well known the effects of terminal cancer combined with treatment. She being a nurse would be more aware than most and this is what lets the story down for me. Would have been better if she had a more serious problem needing psychiatric help which is vastly different to counselling Good yarn though.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
TOO LONG????

FS you’ve probably learned a lot from the comments on this one. The most important might be, when you write for LW, you must cross every T and dot every I, and you have to do it in such a way it jives with the thoughts of every reader, including many who will give you hell about your writing ability while not being able to write a two paragraph comment without mistakes. Go figure!

I must confess to having been an avid reader since I was a pre-teen, and that has probably made it easier for me to suspend belief (or dis-belief) depending on who is doing the instructing, so I overlook a lot of questionable boo-boos others delight in pointing out. In this case I read your story from start to finish without consulting the critics corner; therefore with the possible exception of it being too damn long, (and even that is questionable in that nobody, who can read, can say you gave us cardboard characters) I thoroughly enjoyed your story.

But then-----I started reading the comments and discovered all the errors I overlooked, and there were a lot of legitimate ones, so now I don’t know how to score it. Reading these comments brought back to mind an old question, “Commenters, do you who pick apart a story written by an amateur writer do the same with a book you get from Barnes and Noble?” No, their writing craft has few errors because of the professional editors, but a lot have screwed up technical jargon problems that jump out at those ‘in the know’.

Anyway, I wound up giving you a 3 and urge you to keep writing—just try writing a little tighter. Thanks cd

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@thecarolinadreamer

I'll admit to being a neurotic nit-picker, and although it may not seem so, I really have no problem with suspending disbelief.

But the author has to give us SOMETHING to hold onto, and having the woman sucked into the "terminal cancer" scam is just asking too much, IMHO.

It's not a flaw only with this story, but why do husbands confronted with prima facie evidence of their wives cheating need MORE proof. The only thing the MORE proof did here was to give him the material for the embarrassing presentation.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

This is getting a lot of attention...

I liked it. It was long and some of the process was drawn out but I felt the story stayed true to what the author was trying to do and they outlined that at the beginning. To be sure, it might have made more sense to explore her mental condition. There has to be a reason, beyond the female “need” to nurture. That innate need may well be true but Charley was irrationally over the top and that is a mental/emotional problem that was baggage, hidden as it were, by the time they met. Why did it manifest so fully at this time? Because the author needed it to, otherwise there would be 20 chapters and there would be more complaints about the length.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How stupid

How stupid could a person be to believe in Ron's story. loved the story and was drawn into it. Sad ending but maybe that's the way it goes. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife remains a minor character ...

though her actions dominate the plot, we hardly know her!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Proof Reading

Crap, I've GOT to learn to proof read mu comments!

My reply to carolina should have read:

"But the author has to give us SOMETHING to hold onto, and having the woman sucked into the "terminal cancer" scam BE A NURSE is just asking too much, IMHO".

dob092095dob092095over 6 years ago
Hardly believable.

No forgiveness on earth would allow any man to forgive what she did. I think his response to her as to the outing was mild. I think he should cut off his sons. Any one who would be more upset at his humiliating her in public than the endless humiliation she gave her husband is no one I'd want as a relative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry, I had to stop

I could not get past the second section of this story. The affair was revealed way too early and the method of the reveal was laughably implausible.

cpetecpeteover 6 years ago
A good "hook" to base

the story on of a female getting conned by a dying guy with the "make you feel better" scam.

Thanks for posting

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Strangely . . .

. . . unsatisfying, unemotional, dry, Much too long. Everything seemed to be thrown in - much that just didn't make sense to me. Thanks for the effort, though.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
really need

to make your female characters less stupid, so unrealistic when the wife is a mental case. TK

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 6 years ago
The husband...

The husband should have used that bullet to get rid of her. Why go back to a cheating b*tch. You are only going to make it worse for yourself. The wife knew what she was doing, when she was with Ron.

Next time write a story where the cheating wife gets killed. LOL

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
The first four pages were good

Then it devolved into. Psychobabble.

Depressing, unresolved, darkness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You call this a full life?

Dude, you need to get out more.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THERE IS NO REST FOR THE WICKED

and the rest suffer for a lost cause, TK U MLJ LV NV

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Oh Man! What A Sad Story

Bloody Hell this is one sad story! I felt sorry for Charley! Sure she screwed the Pooch but what Bobby did Auto-suggest with the bullet is certainly cruel (I know that I will cop flak over this) Sure this is a fictitious story ? But some sad sack would do just that! The story is a MASTERPIECE it's just not my cup of tea/coffee

Thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Harry in VA

I tend towards Harry's view at least he puts it over clearly. Charley is written merely as a foil to Bobby's ongoing and repetitive rants. There is no way she could not have picked up on his not so subtle description of Beverly Jean's situation comparing it to Ron. The whole troop of friends with tech and surveillance skills is well overplayed now. Maybe we could move on to a new initiative where the challenge is to not mention mobile phone contracts, 401, credit cards ,hidden suveillance.... yawn. It would be good to see some real in depth examination of personal relationship. Doubtless someone will say if Iam so clever I should have a go. I have and I do write partly encouraged to have a go by this site.

lonelypappalonelypappaover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

I GIVE BOBBY ALOT OF CREDIT GOING BACK TO CHARLEY. HE REMINDS ME OF MYSELF IF MY WIFE DID THAT I WOULD DO THE SAME THING. PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE... I GAVE T A 5. WRITE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A load of shit

What a dickhead you are farmersqueer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The long and the short of it.

I think you captured the husband's angst and impotent rage well but his actions seemed too convoluted. Why plan the elaborate show and tell to "shock" her back to reality if he wasn't set on reconcilliation? The long wait and growing stress didn't do his mental health any good.

He should have binned the bitch right away, locked her out of the house and sent her clothes and the phone footage to her family. Then he could see if a RAAC was possible ...after she'd taken her medicine.

I would have preferred a more explored and less concise ending. How did they manage to get back together?

Still, an enjoyable read.

Thanks for the offering. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate DUMB CUCK. go back fucking goats on the farm along with daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Come, Mom, let's go home. There has been enough trauma tonight. We need to vacate the premises."

Top notch writing in this one! 1*

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 6 years ago
The basic plot components of this story

have been done lots of times - both the wife trying to be an angel of mercy to someone on hard times; and being outed in front of family and friends.

This story starts off well enough, but falls apart when the wife clings to the belief that Ron needed her help even after he's been outed. From that point on it just becomes convoluted and implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dude

you are one depressing dumb fuck, you need to kill yourself. soon. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4*s

Very good story. Gave you 4*s.

I hated this story. I very much enjoyed this story.

I was drawn to and sympathetic for Robert. Cheering for his revenge. Then I realized what an extremely public revenge was about to occur. As I continued reading I feel more for Charley. Her job made her mentally deranged!!

What an emotional rollercoaster. 😥

At the end of it I am just so happy nothing like this has happened to anyone I know , family and friends. 😅

Some of the action is farfetched and difficult to believe. Public handcuffing, the coincidental bar meet.

Farmers_son , I hope the quality of your writing continues. This sort of complex character development is a bonus to any plot.🎭

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking Really!!?

What does she have to do to get rid of this idiot? Shit in his mouth and set him on fire? A slut and a loser.... fucking 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bitch

burn the bitch

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Fucking Really!!?"

"What does she have to do to get rid of this idiot?" - Um, maybe not chase him down halfway across the country?

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Overly long

and really rough. 2*

andyinozandyinozover 6 years ago
Seriously ??!

You sucked me into finishing this story.

It needed to have Bobby walk away from the demented wife.

After her deluded obsession with the 'sick' guy, there is NO WAY a normal man could possibly forgive or forget the wife's treachery. No matter how long they've been together, or how many kids they've raised.

Just not realistic or believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As a nurse she didn’t realize that he could always fuck and didn’t take meds or have symptoms of chemo/radiation. Never reconciliation in this case .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This must rank as the top 2 or so most terrible story I've ever read, here on Lit.

The premise, of course, is just another cheating wife premise, like thousands of others. But the way this author tells this story is so bad, I actually HAD to continue reading the story, to see HOW ACTUALLY BAD it gets... and it gets worse and worse and worse, as the story goes.

Rather than getting pissed, for "wasting my time," etc., I actually laughed out loud, at the mindless stupidity of the story.... from characters, to dialogues, to SCENE SET UP, to other aspects of STORY TELLING.... this story really ranks up there at the very top as one of the most stupid stories ever published here...

The one thing I actually wished for was that I wished the author was clever enough to have turned the whole idiotic story into a satire of the Loving Wife genre; but the author didn't indicate that he's that clever.... not in a subtle way and certainly not in an obvious way, either... so the story really was just heinously, heinously bad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

If my kids couldn't recognize my pain and how I'd been wronged... Fuck em...

And kdcee79... It IS known as "over the road transport"

-jaye-

robinhodrobinhodover 6 years ago
I plodded on to the end

and I have to give credit for a lot of work having been done. It didn't take too long though to decide this was going to be well less than five stars.

He hears Ron accurately describe her intimate tattoo; he watches her arrive at his place and greet him with a kiss; he waits a long time; he sees her leave with another kiss; then what? He says he needs 'more evidence'.

These two stupid people deserve each other.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks ***

For the long read this was an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Blah blah blah that fucking sucked and I wasted m y time reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
%! You have all the time in the world you ashole annony!

You're wife is dead after fucking all those men while married to you sorry ass. You have no friends and are a sad old fat ugly cock sucker. So go in the closet and jerk off and shut the fuck up boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re:sbrooks103x (carolinadreamer response)

And I fully agree with you, such things as the wife, a nurse, falling for that crapola stretches the limit of dis-belief; but in as much as F_S has only been posting for about 5 or 6 stories I want to encourage him. I still don't expect writers on this site to not make mistakes, and I really did enjoy the story on first read. I have no argument with your comment, it was dead on, but maybe looking for unreasonable perfection at this point in his experience.

For some reason site won't let me preview comment under my ID thecarolinadreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could have been good

Could have been a very good story. When he went on his truck tour he should have met some young hot pussy and it should have been him owning the new trucking venture. The way this story ended was pathetic at best. You laid the foundations for a very good story then squandered them...

SimepopSimepopover 6 years ago
Original idea, BUT

It went down hill real fast! And the ending has to be one of the worst ever, he’s living in a sexless marriage, with a stupid brain-dead cheating slut. This is so much a RAAC ending.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
An interesting story

It worked well.

Some people do not like reconciliation stories. That's their loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree But

I’m in agreement with MattBlack but I wish you would have left out the last two sentences. You have weaved a story of love and betrayal and the wake of devastation these two people did to each other and their families. Leave us with the broken couple and let the reader’s imagination tell the rest of their story.

Just so you know I’m not a fan of RAAC most of the time but you told a great and sad story. Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A pathetic ending

to a story littered with "what THEY did. . . " News flash: THEY did nothing, the cheating wife did it.

I didn't mind the truth that both wound up hurting, and did not bemoan that the innocent husband did not miraculously heal.

I don't mind reconciliations, but they need to fit the rest of the story. The RAAC crap was stupid for this story. Someone who gives their cheating spouse a SILVER BULLET is not going to reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP.....

The kids are angry at their father because the mom is a cheap fucking slut... where is the rational there? And to think that after all that Bobby would get back with this skank is just way beyond the pale of possibility. She forgets his birthday and their anniversary, cuts him off from sex to keep her boyfriend satisfied and you arrange a RAAC as a finale? One where the husband can't even get off and he's willing to live the rest of his life that way? Please, at least explain that he's fucking his secretary with the cheating whore's permission as an act of attonement on her part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Close To My Own Circumstances

My ex-wife had a fantasy of "pulling a train" with my coworkers while I was away. She had passed the 50 mark when I showed up unexpectedly. Catching her with one man while another waiting impatiently for his turn had a long-lasting effect on me. I have been unable to have an erection for the past 10 years. Even with other women. And my ex-wife has been unable to be faithful in several relationships since our marriage imploded. But she accomplished what she set out to do...cuckold me in grand fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pile of Crap

This story was a waste of my time to read it; from now on I will check the comments first before reading a story.

Pennindy15Pennindy15about 6 years ago
"They both enjoyed a full life together in spite of their frailties."

How exactly does that work? They had a lot of trust issues. So, enjoying a full life would be extremely difficult, especially with the intimacy problems...

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
this is another whore and her minions story

the kids and the wife can go to hell. So she cheats and he's the bad guy. He ratted her out, so fucking what. Haven't we all heard the saying "a woman scorned" those crazy whore will burn the fucking house down and you'll forgive them but a man telling the truth is an asshole or a bastard.....WoW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huecuck says "schwanze" is Ethiopian for

"cuck in a closet"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Maybe

Many people have a need to be in control of their circumstances. A well know statement is: If it can be controlled, then it must be destroyed." In this case, Charley found somebody she could feel she controlled, so favored him. Men and women rarely analyze their behaviors as being abhorrent, because they believe it is justified by their rationalization, which is just a corrupted as the reason they justify it. The title of this story, pertaining to God, confirms the need of a set of stated standards, which the irrational mind cannot accept, when in conflict with their own. It is by faith the stated standards become superior when there is a choice to be made. n10qt

fifteen16fifteen16about 6 years ago
Only on page 2

So we have a wife offering a lot more than tea and sympathy to another man she believes is seriously ill. Could anyone be that stupid?, my rational mind says no but then i think that i have seen enough to know anything is possible. So far Bobby's thinking is he needs to show Ron for the fraud he is. No it does not matter whether he is a fraud or not, whatever her reasoning she is lying as to her whereabouts and cheating on her marriage, end of. Good so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous