All Comments on 'And on the Seventh Day God Rested'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 299 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"enjoyed a full life together"? You got some seriously low expectations for what makes a full life. No trust, basically no sex, their kids pretty much hate them and their relationship is best described as "not friends

without benefits".

They are trapped in a sick co-dependent relationship that any none brain dead therapist would tell them they need to get out of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An issue I always have in these stories is the lover telling the wife to cut off her husband sexually. That is counter productive if you don't want the husband getting suspicious. I'd like to see that trope retired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No nurse is that stupid. What absolute overwrought crap

davezqdavezqalmost 3 years ago

This story was problematic for me, although I admire the author's attempt at penetrating into true motivations instead of depending on cliches. I find as with other readers it is the fundamental premise that I find unbelievable, that a caring woman in a good relationship with three grown children would enter into a sexual relationship with another man, thinking she was somehow caring for him as a terminal patient deserved. If I accept that premise, then the rest follows. But I do not. The honesty with which the author depicts the thoughts in Bobby's mind, with the caring pitted against the jealousy and rejection, is especially well done. Yet all of that makes it a slower read--something also to consider.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 3 years ago

Why didn't he just confront his wife when he first followed her to her lovers home? would have saved a lot of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well I think you put a great deal of effort into this tragic tale , what with the depth of the characters emotions , the gist of the story , the psyche of human frailty and the repercussions of our wayward actions . This gives the reader a lot to think about , as you did a remarkable job of structuring , the Bobby/Robby mistake not withstanding . Very interesting concept with the reverse ‘Florence Knightengale’ aspect , which I’d never considered before , but now can actually see as plausible yet unlikely, perhaps hinting at an instability of the characters mental health as a root cause ? In any event I truly enjoyed this rather awkward story very much ,( I like quirky things ) ,all in all a very powerful piece of art ! 5 strong stars

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

I suppose every writer has to write one CUCK story...

boneham21boneham21over 2 years ago

Long winded Bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am constantly amazed and bewildered at how cruel and mean the wronged husband behaves in these stories when it comes to the children involved. Instead of behaving as a real man should toward his children, caring for them, helping deal with the crises, the wronged husband treats them as nothing more then colleterial damage. Their hurt and confusion are not as important as his hurt feelings. He pouts and dismisses them as not important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@anonymous 9 days ago: Interesting line of reasoning you've got there. The wife cheats on her husband and destroys her marriage, but it's hubby's actions that cause all the pain for the kids. At least be honest with yourself, it's the wife's deceit and betrayal that brings the pain for all involved (except for Ron, maybe).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very disappointing story with an even worse disappointing ending! This story had sooooo much potential and opportunity to either get on with a divorce and finding eventually love; or better yet, use the opportunity to show the benefits of reaching out for therapy and understanding and forgiveness and deep from the heart explanations and answers to each other.

Perhaps a couple of weeks trip in the truck to politely cause conversation and finding renewed romance- without being able to run off and isolate from each other!

Give it up; either marriage - or - hurt, ego, pride, stubbornness, revengeful attitude- and find yourselves in ech others arms and hearts ❤️❤️

SW

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Very disappointed in the way this story ended, no reality at all and I find it impossible for a Registered nurse to fall for a cancer con unless she was just looking to cheat, no one is that overlooking, she was trained to pick up symptoms of illnesses. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just another cuckie/wimpy story

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - although it was a decent story for the way the husband dealt with the cheaters - However, it went a bit overboard when he got carried away at their anniversary. Actually, that part was waaay over the top and should not have been done that way. I also believe all medically trained people would pick out a cancer faker in about a New York second.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAA++++

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 2 years ago

Marriage with no intimacy isn't much .should have left out part where he was emotionally castrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Speaking of self delusional ... the plot is the standard cuck scenario ... brain dead wife ... and I cant see the name bobby anymore ... bobby here bobby there bobby bobby bobby bobby bobby ... OMG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pitiful. How do you imagine they "enjoyed a full life together" when he couldn't perform and she was constantly frustrated? Bad ending. Weak man, stupid, slut woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. The woman has a screw loose somewhere. If the husband was not too old, divorce-time. Better to cut her loose and find someone consoling regardless of prior investment if still young enough. How would one wish to grow old with someone after such a fundamental betrayal? Especially without an understandable reason. No trust. You have to ask just how credible this ending is. It almost seems like the author builds up the tragic story, then realizes he went on too long and ended it with a contrivance. It stretches credulity. I could not imagine this resolution after my own 34 years of marriage. So, again, Nah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story reads almost like a parable. But I wonder if it could have been more interesting exploring intricacies rather than on a alleged moral plane. It's obvious for example that the woman had a true mental illness. Serious psychiatric stuff. Understanding and seeing her getting treatment would be the appropriate response to decades of marriage. In-laws, children, etc. is about counseling to deal with it. After that the his counseling would be about assessing his future well-being. 'Patching things up' is not always the best option. Forgiving would be possible but continuing the marriage another thing entirely after such a basic breach of trust. Emotions can be managed to some extent, but not if it threatens one's mental health. The husband's sexual dysfunction clearly demonstrates the marriage was over. Forgive, divorce, and move on. She gets treatment, learns to avoid going such problems going forward with drugs and assistance, and he moves on to find someone nurturing he can trust. Companionship becomes more critical as couples get older, and many older people find comfortable second marriages. The ending to this story was just pathetic with his serious sexual dysfunction and her dog-like affection. And then the continuing fall-out for adult children at a time when just starting their own families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God, not another "she's mentally ill" so that's why she cheated story again. I seriously doubt she could function as an RN while having serious mental illness. That's just beyond the realm of belief and reality.

"And finally Charley was never able to fully verbalize why she did what she did to their lives."

Shitty therapist if they never could get to the bottom of her issue behind her cheating. Also, laziness on the author's part not to address the issue. Throwing end the "mental illness" label was just to force a reconciliation that wasn't earned since the wife showed no true remorse for cheating since she never took any personal responsibility for her acts of betrayal. Instead of sitting around wonder WHY she cheated the husband should ask the bigger question WHY would I ever want to take back such a mega bitch that doesn't really care about me but is more concerned with herself and some other asshole.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

can't believe I actually read this trash. I kept hoping for it to get better but it never did

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He hears about her cheating directly from her lover. He sees her kissing her lover, going into his apartment and later leaving while the lover grabs her ass. Then he decides to play it cool for a few weeks to gather evidence, while she continues to fuck the other guy. Just how much evidence does this giant pussy in men’s clothing need before he’s convinced? Maybe if he fluffed the lover before the guys fucks his wife’s ass, or maybe he might become convinced while slurping cream pies from her well fucked pussy. Just another pathetic cuck. Dreaming of big dicks fucking his wife while pretending to be outraged. This collection of horse suit packaged as a story doesn’t even rate one star. Epic fail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The register nurse couldn’t understand that end stage cancer patients don’t have the energy for frequent sex? A stupid story based on a stupid premise written by a pathetic cuckold.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

3. Not terrible but not great. The wife was just painful to read about, an apparently loving wife who loved her husband so much she went temporarily insane when he left but still cheated. A nurse who couldn't recognize a fake cancer patient. I know there was a warning at the beginning but I still disliked the very unhappy ending. The husband's relationship with his children are damaged, his libido was destroyed, and he still got back with her. I like reconciliation stories usually but not "RAAC". This feels more RAAC to me, he got back with her despite all the problems, despite her not even being able to say why she did or how the wool was pulled over her eyes. I think if the ending wasn't so depressing and the wife wasn't written as completely mindless (maybe not have her be a nurse so she wouldn't recognize the symptoms of dying of cancer) I might have scored it higher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay until you RAAC'd them. Given his problems and her actions I don't see how they would have "enjoyed a full life together" if he can never get it up to enjoy a sex life. He obviously has a number of issues and the love and trust between the two has been forever damaged. NOT a good ending.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Far

Far too long for what it was.How many firms let some one take six months leave of absence,especially in the construction industry.?

Where was he living whilst truck driving and where were all his belongings?.The instance of the women trying to cheer him up doesn't work, nor does his wife recognising his walk after three steps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad till the RAAC. I loved the silver bullet idea, but you don't do that and reconcile later. Ever.

Reader2071Reader2071almost 2 years ago

Good story until he dicked over his kids and ignored them. Pushing the wife onto their 18 year old daughter? He must never have loved his kids. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Overall, a good story that I enjoyed reading. However, I thought it droned on a bit long. Moreso, him abandoning his children without a word & then not contacting them for months was just shitty. It's understandable why he wanted to get away from his wife... but not stay for all those 3 months.

Also I'm wondering why he wanted some sort of serious relationship with his wife again after she threw herself at that guy - even if he did have cancer - & ignore her husband on his BD, actually 4get their anniversary, not allow any sex for the 2 months or so, turning down a vacation her husband wanted to bring her on, & so on. It just defies the imagination that any man worthy of the name would want this woman back as anything more than a friend - if that.

Where appropriate, I like happy endings. Even though the ending in this story can't be totally described as really happy, reconciling after all that damage mostly done by wifey, as earlier written, doesn't make sense & as such, unbelievable. 3 stars -- Bob

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

What an extruded tormented masochistic "Oh I do so love standing right inside the Church bell when the clapper is about to strike twelve, the pain is unbearable, but the sheer bliss when it stops is unbelievable! Just like those lying cheating authors on Lit.com who promise you a partly btb story but no sooner give it a hint of his wife's cumupence only to magnify his unbearable self flagellations beyond all human endurance.

I think that anyone who actually LIKES this story should see a psychiatrist URGENTLY, a double frontal Lobotomy may be urgently required before some serious irreparable harm is done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a painful read; like a painful throbbing toothache that won’t abate. And it’s about 75% longer than it need be. I don’t get the point of these LW stories where the aggrieved spouse just prolongs the agony, wallowing, and making everyone around him as miserable as he is. Either intervene, up front, and try to salvage the relationship if it’s worth it to you or move the fuck on and stop wallowing, making yourself, and everyone else who has the misfortune of coming in contact with you, miserable. I also don’t understand learning of, or witnessing, the infidelity and not confronting it out right away, but rather acting like all is well to plot some usually mindless and ultimately more destructive revenge while the infidelity continues. Although I’m not entirely sure exactly what I’d do if my wife cheated, but I know damn well that if I learned about it on say the 100th time. I am damn sure there wouldn’t be a 101st time. HELLO? Are you people (re: LE authors) that fucking crazy? Guess so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A few thoughts:

A previous commenter noted correctly; “Fiction has to make sense otherwise it's just stupid.” This story doesn’t work because both the husband and wife have serious emotional (psychological) problems. They are not in any way “average” or “normal” people, just emotionally reacting to their suddenly discovered pain. Charley can’t function at all, while Bobby’s functioning is seriously screwed up at best. Well adjusted people, aware of themselves, as well as those around them, especially those in a close family relationship, would never react the way Farmers_Son has portrayed them. Anger, hurt, depression etc. are the responses most people feel at one time or another, however it is how we act, while having those feelings, that shows our connection to the real world.

Yes, yes, I know, this is only the author’s fantasy, but if he wants to have his readers “live” that fantasy with him, he has to stay close to reality. Readers need to connect emotionally to the individuals in the story. Far out unreality will turn people off; IOW, they will get out of fantasy and see the story from a realistic point of view. They will then say “This is stupid. It just doesn’t make sense.” End of reader enjoyment.

A few examples of serious emotional sickness…not normal, believable (even stretched) behavior:

• Charley’s relationship with Ron makes no rational sense. A con man abusing a sick woman

• Charley’s complete inability to recognize the unreality of what she is doing.

• Charley’s insane response to the nasty and crazy bullet gift

• Bobby’s hateful revenge on an obviously sick, and lack of understanding reality, wife

• Bobby’s vicious scheme exposing and shocking innocent people to a lot of pain and hurt

• Bobby’s running away and refusal to face his responsibilities to his sick wife and family

• Bobby’s keeping his children ignorant and lying to them, as well as using them to hurt his wife

• Bobby’s shocking his children to undeserved shame, hurt and pain during the anniversary disaster

• Bobby’s refusal to love and support his children emotionally, during and after the anniversary disaster

All that said, I do thank the author for his effort and sharing his work with us. Based on the above criticism this story gets 2 stars from me. I do no not hate it, just seriously disliked it.

Merlin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I DESPAIR>

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She would have to be the dumbest nurse in history. All that experience and she was still that stupid.

Stupid nurse, stupid husband, stupid boring story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The reconciliation is totally unbelievable and unrealistic. What the hell is the matter with you authors on this site.? Do any of you understand realism. Using "love"as a cover all excuse for reconciliation is absurd. Love does not overcome everything,certainly not the damage done to the marriage in this story as you presented it...try thinking about what you write before doing so....Fiction only works if readers can accept it as plausible....The most successful writers live by this knowledge......JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

im just gonna go with this was a rare flop story.. most everything else ive read of yours was pretty good..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! That is to say that I am amazed that he ever got back with her; that she never really expressed her real remorse nor explained why she thought her betrayal was OK; that, as a trained nurse, she didn't see how she was being conned; that his children took out their frustrations and anger on him! Yep - Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After reconciliation, the marriage really wasn't. Closeness, intimacy, trust severely damaged. This was not really believable. Even with the therapists he couldn't perform? Maybe time to switch. On another level, a nurse being told that he's dying but can't see the hair on his head, no signs of cancer treatment or even medicines he had to take. And she falls for it... including still saying that he's sick & needs her even after he's outed? Can't believe anybody in the medical field would actually fall for that shit. That she does speaks volumes for her low intellect & I wonder how she actually graduated. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, the husband should have indeed given the kids a warning but still publicly outed the wife, she deserved the humiliation and more. I feel sorry for the husband and kids for the after effects of the wife's insanity, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT SHE DID, NONE.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

Funny how my first thought was that this was very believable, while other commenters didn't like it b/c it wasn't plausible anyone would react that way. One can't generalize and say that "no one" would be able to react the way a certain character in a story reacts. Humans have almost infinite variety in how they act and react. Plenty of people are perfectly happy living in ways that I would never contemplate living. I found the story believable b/c I went through divorce, with kids, after being betrayed, and found it to be horrible. I loved my wife and my family, and didn't want it to break up. On the other hand, I knew I did not deserve to be treated the way I was, and that staying in a relationship where cheating was okay would not be good for me. After getting divorced, I am alone and still sad at times, even with the knowledge it couldn't work for me. So, don't harp on people that you don't think can possibly feel one way or another, b/c people feel lots of different ways.

tangoperutangoperuover 1 year ago

She should have used that bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband explained it to me, males are raised all their lives to be strong inside as well, also a massive amount of pride in what they have and earn in life. When a wife cheats,she strips him of that which was so deeply ingrained in him all his life. You write well and expressively. Things move well with deep emotions. You stirred a lot of feelings in me. This is the ending the story deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Very realistic and I can say this because while the circumstances are different, I’m mostly living the ending. 5/5

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

No, no way, nohow. I'd be outa there! Might have been fun to write but it's hard to understand with ole Bobby's patience .....

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

2 stars folks, that's all I can do. Sure, she suffered but he became impotent. All because of her rationalizing her sexcapades with some random asshole, to the point of delusion. What a Bitch.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

A story the strident BTB crowd is conditioned to hate, but a story that (while I find I detest Bobby for his actions in how he chose to harm his children to achieve his revenge on his wife) reflects in other ways how infidelity has long term repercussions to so many people. Couples do patch things up after cheating, and sometimes with some real success, but the emotional hurt does not disappear like a passing fog, it leaves indelible scares that one sees on a day to day basis for forty years, I know. forgiveness does not equate to forgetfulness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's embarrassing, but I still don't see how his kids should hate their father for outing his wife publicly. They are grown asked adults excluding the 18 year old about to go off to college. Not kids anymore.

I think he was better off divorcing her though. The kids should be trying to love and help their parents, both of them were damaged by the infidelity. It takes a lot of sexism to turn on a perfect dad because his one sin of public honesty and leaving for a year. It shows that the kids were spoiled rotten and can't handle small drama.

His only mistake was taking her back. He got her much needed therapy. He chased away a con man. All while he was hurting and falling apart.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Suicidal thoughts anyone?

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

This is one where there should have been no reconciliation. I don't think she ever realized how my h she hurt him. Even after being outed, she still felt she needed to be there for Ron.

She was a fully delusional bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And another sad simp floats to the surface. Another story of societies continuing moral decline. Accountability? A womans kryptonite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a BTB fan and this story's ending is not to my liking. However it is very well written and I feel it should have a better rating. This is where no one wins in the end and the damage is through out the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fact that this isn't a BTB story, and that most stories that claim to be BTB on this site aren't either with a divorce and 50/50 splits and constantly making excuses for the wife's behavior while simultaneously faulting the husband. In this story the author even has the wife's paramour lying about dying of cancer, like it almost sounds as if had he really been dying that would have made her actions alright. I mean seriously no sorry it doesn't matter even if screwing my wife could cure his cancer, nope so sorry bud there is no excuse for cheating and should be no forgiveness for cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The conversations in the bar at the end were just weird. Very unbelievable.

The kids' reactions seemed odd. The others in the family were clear-headed. Adult children should have reacted the way the rest of the family did.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Didn't appreciate the story. She has a breakdown, betrays hos trust. He in turn betrays the trust his children gave him. i suppose if we search for relationships like this it happens some time or where. Why didn't he expose Ron and get her some help. Bring the kids into the situation. He destroyed himself. I think it's a coin toss as to who was the more deluded, Didn't appreciate this tale.

nestorb30nestorb30about 1 year ago

Meh, ending was week. Why take her back? Love? I call bullshit. Loving someone does not mean you have to forgive , forget , or anything else. Love can make you act foolish but it does not make you a moron. Why stay with a women you do not trust. And as for the kids wth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

Cheaters should be humiliated, destroyed and made to suffer forever. Never forgive. Never forget. Never reconcile. Trash is always trash. Get rid of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No nurse is that stupid.

Just plain crap.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

One can only suspend disbelief if the behaviors of the characters can be internalized and believed as plausible in the universe created. Nothing about this story follows that general rule.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit of a reach.

She's just too gullible; he's too soft; the kids need a boot in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The author of this tale calls what they have after her cheating... a "life". There is no trust between them. There is no clear explanation why she blindly cheated for so long. The husband knows she doesn't respect him, and their love is sick and twisted. The relationship with their two male children is civil but distant. He has no sexual desire for his wife, and thanks to some traumatic mental block, he cannot have erections good enough to allow penetrative sex with the wife except for using dildoes. If the author calls that a "life", I disagree, I think they are already dead living in a "hospice" nursing home of their own making.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are a horrible author. Bad ideas, bad character development, ridiculous plots, incomprehensible story arcs, and awful endings, every single time. Give it up. Go learn how to play golf or something, but this is NOT your forte.

usaretusaret11 months ago

The very last sentence regarding the full life led killed it for me. No They Did Not, read your own “Epilog”.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is worse than a bad fairy tale.

All the idiotic things he did after hearing Ron's accounting and then witnessing his wife go into Ron's apartment were just filler.

In reality he'd, maybe, done PI bit.

THEN have her meet him at his attorneys-she would know the why of this-and show her the evidence give her the divorce papers. God, hos behavior was even crazier than hers. Finally, get a clue about medicine. "TERMINAL" cancer patients are weak, emaviated and usually in great pain.

She's an RN and would know this.

Your story has so many holes it makes a chainlinked fence look solid.

GET A PROOF READER

Please stop writing, or at least posting here.

dikupinyadikupinya11 months ago
cool

but what about Troy? did the trucking company idea work? inquiring minds want to know.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

A prime example of what happens when a woman with the mental capacity of a two year old marries a man with the mental capacity of a three year old.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson11 months ago

Well written and painful. The last line reads more like, "Don't worry readers, they both suffered long and hard in the Hell she made for them both with no parole in sight."

PBD2022PBD202211 months ago

I don't understand. Every human has pride. Human do honorable things for pride. Society expect everyone to live UpTo it. Pride is followed several other human traits like honesty, decency, trust. Why must mc lower his own standard to accept a human being who had none. Why must he degrade himself to accept a faulty human in the name of love. Where was that love when faulty person was feeling affection toward other people. We must be a better person at all cost.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She intentionally ignored the signs that the terminal cancer sob story was a lie because she really wanted an excuse to cheat.

That is the only possible explanation for an experienced medical professional not calling the liar out.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit10 months ago

Truly dreadful! A thoroughly dishonest, and deceitfully untagged and mis-signed, bitter and twisted tale! ALL firm and committed BTB, RAAC, Snuff and brutal RAPE stories should HAVE to be adequately flagged BEFOREHAND, or be BANNED!

It is INEVITABLE that such Laws WILL BE introduced in the (hopefully) near future, but any RESPONSIBLE website will anticipate such legislation in order to keep such doors accessible to those who want access, whilst enabling those grossly upset by any such content matter to easily avoid it!

There is (IMHO) quite enough "Aggro-noy-ivation" already in this World, without evil-minded little shit-stirrers muck-raking up even more hostility, just for the Hell of it!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Guys, they had almost 25 years of happy life, loving and sexual compatible partners. Comentators did not get that under consideration. You can't erase the love and life they lived. This memory is for both, their real fortune. So the ending was the appropriate. Even so sad.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There are very few such utterly cretinous stories on LW written by capable authors. This one doesn't deserve serious comment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Poor Bobby I’m dam sure I wouldn’t want his wife anywhere near me so called nurse can’t spot a cancer patient very dum indeed Plus it sounds like she should still be in loony bin she’s distroyed his love life

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"and planned a suitable retribution from Ron. The first thing they decided that they needed was more proof of what Ron bragged about"....this author takes the beginning of a good story then wrecks with absolutely implausible behavior. 1) Her the guys confession which included the TATOO that absolutely convicts Chraley on its face. 2] He then confirms it by visual confirmation at the guys door...a long time between coming and going. 3] He's got photo's.

He's absolute confirmation in hand. The very fact she's seeing this man covertly spells cheater. She has proven herself to be a liar and no longer adhering to her oath.

Whether she is sane or not irrelevant. If he stays with her He's fool and deserves whatever grief follows. Women, as men, are absolutely responsible for their decision to cheat and then continue. No amount of tears or begging can ever erase what this woman has done. Worse, not only can she be fired for this, he absolutely will lose her nursing license. She even be open to protection.

NO JURY going to accept the Florence Nightingale plea. Also, a real nurse would recognize a cancer patient in a flash. She woukd ask who his doctor was and what treatment he's receiving. She would ask what kind of cancer he had.

My point is the author seems willing to remove any possible chance for the reader to reasonably suspend disbelief. IN my view this story is both boring and an insult to discerning readers. I'm not reading any more of his work.

114FSO114FSO8 months ago

Fucking Entitled Crunt. Why is it when a woman acts like a cheep 2-bit tramp, the men are expected to take them back. When a man is merely accused, no proof, or substantiated evidence, the man is castigated, branded, and shunned. I say regardless of gender, whoever should happen to pick and choose which vows to honor, along with when it may be convenient, should suffer the full wrath associated with being a cheater. No quarter given.

Busman19639Busman196398 months ago

Both these people were fucked up in their own way.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bullshjt.

chasbo38chasbo388 months ago

They both lived a full life together ? ? ? B ull S--t. He found a way to tolerate her but not love her. He way sacrificing the rest of his life to allow his family to believe that all was well. Charley has an acute physiological problem which is keeping her from understanding the cause of her actions because she will not be able to fully accept the cause. She was the cause.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ending sucked, period.

Kernow2023Kernow20237 months ago

he should have never gone back to the tramp

photogman18photogman187 months ago

Not a great story, but well-written. I appreciate the authors who make the effort and spend time they will never recoup to write and post these tales.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

the man is a wimp, really pussy whipped, not a real man

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Read this again, l originally scored this 4/5.

After reading it again l readjusted my score to 3/5. Would any man or woman take her / his partner back after cheating like this?

I sincerely doubt it.

Both l or my wife would not.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Geez, all I feel after reading your story is depression. If that was your purpose, you accomplice it.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a good story. A truly sad story. Charley never could admit to why she cheated on Bob with Ron. Even with therapy, she could not come up with an answer as to why she cheated. I think a psychologist might be able to say that Charley cared for a man with cancer who was dying but she was duped into believing that this man had cancer when he did not and she never suspected how a man with cancer and on all the medications would be able to fuck her as vigorously as he could. In a real way, Charley was mentally ill and she never got better. It destroyed her and it destroyed Bob as well. I was hoping that Bob could get out of town and start somewhere else. I wanted him to see his chapters with Charley were over and to move on with life. He did nothing to deserve how he was treated by Charley. In the end, it does not matter if Charley cheated on him because she was mentally ill or for whatever reason she cheated on him. What mattered is that Charley cheated on him and he needed to shake the dust of her existence off of his soul and move on away from her and find a loving woman – and there are loving women out there – and move on with life because he does not deserve to be the sad, old man he became at the end of the story. Five stars for the story. Good job!!!

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox692 months ago

A 5* story all the way till the last page where it drop to a 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Average. This is how many affairs end. Mine did, for a while, then we divorced. My ex. does call for a boody call, either at the apparent or a hotel for dinner and sex. I ended up living/sharing an apparent with an older woman, 3 years my senior. It was an economic arrangement, and an open relationship. We did have sex and she still has her affairs. I also had a few, but was never as interested in sex much.

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

Sad, meaning well but way off the plantation in faithfulness.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pretty well written save for two things that won't fly. First, I doubt any man would consider taking her back. How kids handled this on them. Their adults. Last, as a nurse, she would have figured out, immediately, the didn't have cancer. In her case the illness was her reason to cheat. I agree that this women has a serious psychiatric issue which will likely never be resolved. Bobby needed counseling to get his head out if his ass and move on.

bacchant2bacchant2about 2 months ago

Once the evil is done then the reader wants the mc to take action like a man, because isn't that what anyone with an element pride would do? Your guy acted like well, the opposite and the story wandered off while he prevaricated. Its the level of evil that sets the level of likely reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The wife clearly had a serious mental illness of some kind. And few husbands, even long-term married, would put up with such behavior even with mental illness. The idea is to forgive her, but divorce her, while seeing she got the requisite help and then find a later life partner. Plenty of those out there seeking companiionship respectful of pre-existing family. Laying it on family and friends like that would be a bit overboard but makes for a good story. I divorced a wife of 23 years with young adult children after she cheated serially with two co-workers. Part of that was mental instability, but I just couldn't forget enough though I ultimately forgave her. Just could not stay married to her at 54. But I did help her get mental help through her family and with my older adult children. Sometimes there just isn't any going back. So I don't agree with the premise of this story. Besides, what would be the point of salvaging a marriage under the conditions at the end of this story? Too sad to contemplate. If he effectively had ED because of mental issues, then he really wasn't 'all-in' on that marriage any longer. Divorce and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She thinks she’s not cheating? She believes Ron’s cancer story? She’s a fucking nurse! When Bob says he has lost the trust of someone close to him she STILL doesn’t catch on? No one could be that stupid.

And he NEVER should have blindsided, then abandoned his kids. He’s just as selfish as she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This guy writes mostly of VERY, VERY STUPID women. I find that mildly offensive but have to admit he spins interesting tales.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Finally frustrated with his inability to get it up for his wife, Bobby sought out the comfort of an understanding soul. He met Amy at the bar and broke down crying. He told her everything and admitted to feeling like a failure because his dick no longer worked. Feeling compassion for him, Amy threw caution to the wind and chose to violate her vows to her husband. She dragged Bob to a dark corner of the bar, got down on her knees and pleasured him orally. Little Bob shot to stiffness as soon as Amy’s fingers touched him. Big Bob was amazed! Amy became extremely happy that she was able to bring life back into this poor man’s life. Still, she wasn’t sure the erection would last so she bent over the table and guided him to her warm, wet, waiting pussy. Bob roared! His manhood was back! It stood large and firm and ready to spew his seed. He took Amy’s proffered gift and drove into her with renewed vigor. He gave Amy the best fucking of her life! He took her on the table. He took her on the jukebox. He took her wherever he could, cumming in her multiple times. Amy lost count of how many orgasms she’d had. She knew only two things after that fucking. Charley was an idiot and Amy would never return to her pathetic little husband. She and Bobby lived happily ever after, fucking 24/7/365. There was no love; just pure unbridled lust and passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous