And Other Duties As Required Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked in the mirror. A ruffled shoulderless peasant top and a skirt that I'm pretty sure was not supposed to be skin tight. Anyone else wearing it would look cute, fashionable, girlish. On me? With the way the vast acreages of my ass and tits strained against every stitch? I looked like a whore doing overtime.

Well, I sighed, at least I hadn't had to put on panties.

I looked over at the vanity. An intimidating assortment of colorful brushes, powders and ointments lay ready for use. I looked again at Madeline's face in the mirror, dried sweat on her brow, hair disheveled and out of place. Anyone who saw me would know full well what I had just been doing. I brushed it back as best I could and tried feebly to adopt some of Madeline's coldness.

I would go without makeup, I decided. I didn't need it.

I froze. How many times had girls told me that? How many times had I insisted the opposite? How many times had I told them that all girls needed makeup, no matter how small the event? I had spent my whole career correcting people who thought they knew better, and now here I was, already a hypocrite. I shook my head. This was breakfast, not a shoot. I'd be fine.

I took a breath, eyes closed to the strangeness of the woman staring back at me, and opened the door.

I stepped out into what turned out to be a relatively small house. It seemed the haphazardly feminine decoration wasn't isolated to just the bedroom. Now that I was able to get a better look I recognized the house as one of the company dorms. If the sales numbers allowed it, we'd rent a cheap house for any given band or idol group to live together in. We got a good deal on it, it made the logistics of managing them a lot easier, and close proximity usually made them a more tight-knit team. Not to mention, if a group was really good, we could offer them better dorms as a reward for their success.

Whoever lived here was clearly not that good.

I stumbled my way into the living room, my straining skirt fighting me at every step. An assortment of breakfast foods was scattered on the table. Meiling was sitting there with another girl, petite with slender features.

I racked my brain trying to remember who this was. Much of her face was buried behind large round glasses that magnified her doe-eyed expressiveness. She brushed a lock of her long hair behind her ear. Like Meiling, she carried a youthful innocence that had clearly been cultivated to snatch at heart strings. Unlike Meiling, she had the size to match. Even in my reduced size I was bigger than her.

Meiling turned to look as I walked in. The apologetic expression on her face turned to shock and then embarrassment as she caught sight of me. She turned away, a giggle fighting to escape her lips. The other girl just squared her gaze, Her mouth hanging open. The two of them were wearing loose sweatshirts and pajama pants. I was painfully overdressed.

"Oh my god!" The mystery girl squinted from behind her glasses. "Is that my skirt? Is that my top!?"

I looked down at it, then back at her. She was easily two sizes smaller than me, to say nothing of her slender chest and hips. I blushed. No wonder none of the clothes fit.

"Miki!" she whined, "You're going to stretch it out with your stupid fat butt!"

Every inch of me was red. I was a man in a skirt, I was humiliated enough. To be admonished like that... it was too much. It cut directly to the heart of my insecurities.

"S-sorry!" I yelped, turning and making a retreat for the bedroom. In my haste my unruly skirt slipped up over my jiggling rear, revealing my retreating posterior for all to see.

I slammed the door shut behind me and slammed a fist against it. I grit my teeth as my tits swung and bounced, free at last from my top as I pulled it up and over my head and threw it to the ground.

Tears welled in my eyes. Why did this hurt so bad? Why had that bothered me so much? That was the worst part - I was upset at myself for getting upset, for getting embarrassed. I was a guy, what did I care how I looked? I was supposed to be calm and stoic. And yet some man I was - what kind of man gets caught stretching out a girl's clothes with his huge tits?

Besides. I huffed. My butt wasn't fat.

It seemed I had been too hasty in my dismissal of the other clothes as not fitting. As it turned out, all three girls shared the room. There was an entire second chest of drawers filled with pastels and frills and all things cute. For a moment I shuddered at the thought that I'd have to wear that, but a quick check of the bras revealed that none of this was my size either.

It was the third set of drawers where I found clothes that actually fit. It was a mixed blessing. This was also the drawer filled with sexier, tighter outfits. Rows and rows of skimpy tops and miniskirts and leather corsets in shining black and sultry red. I grimaced as I held up a PVC catsuit with the cleavage cut out. I'd look even sluttier in these than in what I had just been wearing.

I looked back at the second wardrobe, maybe I was better off with that gauzy pink summer dress, after all.

I dug around deeper, trying to find something casual like the others had been wearing. The closest I could find to pajama pants were skin-tight yoga pants, and not only did the loosest shirt still reveal more cleavage than I've ever seen on a reasonable woman, but it's torn asymmetrical hem exposed so much of my midriff that it threatened to show a tantalizing hint of underboob as well.

At least I could put on a bra. It was something I thought I'd never be happy about, but if it kept these salacious sweater stuffers from swinging at the slightest step, I wasn't going to complain.

Of course, it was easier said than done. Not only did the long red of my nails make the catch impossible, but even the perfectly innocent act of manhandling my heavy breasts into those enormous cups drew attention to the horny flame still burning inside me. One wrong step and I'd be bent back over that bed, both hands caressing and squeezing my tits as I gave my ruby-hard nipples the squeezing, pinching and tugging that they so desperately craved.

I wondered if I could fit one in my mouth?

No. I steadied my breath and bit my lip. Not here. Not now.

By the time I finally returned to the table, the other girls had long since finished and had moved to the nearby couch where they were watching tv. The eggs that had been left out for me were cold, but my stomach rumbled at the smell. When was the last time I had eaten?

"Are you okay, Miki?" asked the girl from last night. No, I corrected myself. Meiling. If I was going to play the part of her friend, I was going to need to think of her as more than just some girl.

I nodded sheepishly as I sat down and started spooning breakfast onto my plate. I was afraid to open my mouth, to let them hear me speak, as though that would somehow give me away.

"Hey, sorry for yelling." said the other girl. "You can borrow my clothes all you want, just... ask first, okay? I know we have a photoshoot tonight, but save your whole 'sluttier than thou' thing for then, alright?"

"A shoot?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," laughed Maeling "We gotta promote the heck out of this concert! We gotta get everybody all pumped up to see us."

"I-" I shook my head. I didn't have time for a photoshoot. "I'm sorry, but I can't go."

"What?" her laugh stopped. Incredulity gave way to stunned disbelief as she saw how serious I was.

"I have more important things I need to do." I needed to find out what was going on. I needed to find Madeline. I needed to set things right. I didn't have time to sit around and play model at some photography studio.

"Miki, what the fuck? You can't just blow off a gig!" The other girl's hand slammed down on the end table as she stood up. I drew a strange comfort in the fact that even at her full bristling height she was still smaller than me. "Don't you know how important this is?"

"This isn't up for discussion." I lowered my tone, trying to make it firm and commanding instead of sultry and husky.

"What is wrong with you, girl!? It's bad enough you were out last night getting your ass drunk - we have a photoshoot today! It's on the schedule! It's been on the schedule for months. Whatever else you have going on in your life will have to wait. This is a big deal. I'm sick of you acting like you're too good for this shit. You need to get serious!"

"Min's just nervous." Meiling put a disarming hand on the girl's shoulder.

Min! That was her name!

"I am not!" she brushed the arm off, "But maybe the two of you need to be. This photoshoot comes out right before our concert. If we fuck it up, we're going to lose all of our momentum." Her voice wavered. "If we- if we fuck it up, we're going to keep stalling out as just another third-rate group." She blinked away the mist from her eyes. "I won't allow it. We deserve better than that! And I'm not about to let the junior member of our group let everything go to waste because she thinks she has better things to do!"

Wait, how was I the junior member here?

"Rookie!" She clapped her hands for emphasis. "You need to shape up! The company's already on edge with you. You've been warned in the past. If these photoshoots don't go well - if this concert doesn't go well, it's going to be the end of your career! I don't want that any more than you do, and I especially don't want you dragging me - us - down with you."

"Min..." Meilings eyes were wide and sympathetic.

The girl was shaking like an angry leaf.

There was a moment of tense silence, then, just as quickly as it flashed to life, the anger inside of her died. She seemed to deflate as she sat back down, breathing heavy. "I'm sorry," she sniffed. "I didn't mean to yell. I'm sorry." Meiling ran a supportive hand along her back. With the anger gone only tears remained. "It's just... we're so close! We have the chance to be good - so good! We can't give up on that now. We can't!"

I took a step back. I had been more prepared to handle this girl's anger than her sorrow. I could feel a lump growing in my throat. This wasn't the first time I'd dealt with a crying woman - you had to be prepared to put your heart aside in this industry - but there was something about the girl's display that stirred something inside me. I chalked it up to the estrogen and turned away.

"Oh," said Meiling, trying to disarm the tension. "That reminds me. There's a letter for you, Miki. From Ms. Martin."

"Ms. Martin?" it took me a second. "Madeline?" Shit. Speaking of trouble.

The envelope felt heavy in my hands. A letter. Why a letter? It felt like some sort of bizarre trap. Like I was going to open it and it would make my tits balloon up even further or something. I wouldn't put it past her.

"Dear Fucker." it began. My grip on the envelope tightened. I was glad to see she was treating this with all the seriousness it deserved.

"By now you've probably figured out what I've done to you. Congratulations! You're an idol now. Just like all those girls you've used up and abused over the years. Now you get to see how the other half lives.

You said I was always playing games? Well in this case you're absolutely right.

But before we begin, I want you to realize just how lucky you are that you even realize what's going on. I could have had you turning penny-ante tricks on a street corner thinking it's been your dream job ever since you were a little boy. I could have had you fall passionately in love with the fattest otaku slob in existence and make you grateful that you get to lick his disgusting toes. I could have turned you into a living sexdoll and installed you as a quarter-operated jizz-toilet in a public plaza and it would never cross that empty head of yours that you were ever any different or deserved better. All of that, I could have done, if I was feeling generous.

But let's face it, wheres the fun there? No, Mik Mik. I want you to suffer.

And so you get to keep that little mind of yours - with a few choice alterations - and we get to play my little game.

Here are the rules: You're going to pretend to be a pretty happy idol. Your new name is Miki, and you're the junior member of the Love Hearts Trio. Feel free to look yourself up, you'll find that in so far as anyone cares this is how things have always been. You've never been anything but a stupid girl with a pretty face.

Aw, does that hurt Miki? Well just remember the advice you gave to me all those years ago: 'Suck it up. You're a fucking idol. Swallow your pride and do your damn job.' Truly, Mr. Manager, you were the font of inspiration I needed in my life.

Here's how you win - I want you to feel what it means to be an idol for one fucking day. Tonight the Love Hearts Trio has a photoshoot. If you can get through that, if you can shine while putting up with all the bullshit idols get put through, if you can satisfy all of the director's perverted whims, then you win. I'll let you go. I'll even give you back your body and your job. If you fail however, Mikio Mizuguchi will be a thing of the past. You'll spend the rest of your life as pop idol slut Miki as she washes up a third rate fluffer on a low-budget porno.

Sounds simple right? Don't worry, I have a few fun surprises planned to keep it interesting.

I'll see you soon, Miki.

Good luck.

XOXO

-Madeline Martin

Chief Producer In Charge Of Your Dumb Bitch Fate"

I crumpled it up and slammed it down on the table. My heart cried a chorus of outrage and keening vulnerable pain. That bitch made it sound like I had been some kind of abusive monster, like I was unconcerned with the fate of my girls, like I chewed them up and spat them out! I... I cared! Didn't I? Hadn't I worked hard to make things the best for my girls?

At least... at least I had at first. I deflated. I thought back to all the pictures on my office walls. How many of them had I really gone all out for? How long had it been before they were just another girl? Min had been working for me a year and I didn't even know her name.

But I had never abused them! Never exploited them! Yes, I had told Madeline to buck up when she had cried at her first shoot, but not like that! I sighed. She had seemed so young then. How long ago was that? It was her job. It wasn't easy being an idol. You had to appreciate the hard work. That's what I was trying to teach her.

I roiled at the irony. Now she was the one teaching me a lesson.

Did she really expect me to play her fucking game? Who did she think she was? That ungrateful bitch - as though I hadn't been responsible for her career taking off.

I took a deep breath. It came out a heavy quaking sigh. I didn't know if it was defiant anger or defeated despair. What choice did I have but to play along?

"Is everything okay?" asked Min. Despite her lecture earlier she seemed genuinely concerned.

"Bad news." I tried to hold back the tears. I tried to keep the uncertainty in my throat from giving away the agony in my soul. "It's nothing."

"Do you want to talk about it?" offered Meiling, her arms open.

"No. I just -" I took a deep breath and stood up. "I think I just need to be alone for a little bit."

"Miki, come on." Said Min. "If it's something important -"

But I was already storming back to the bedroom, each step increasing my pace until I slammed the door shut behind me like a petulant teenager. I fell down onto the bed and curled up, my boobs wobbling as my knees pressed them into my chest. Tears fell unbidden from my eyes.

What was I going to do?

There was a knock.

"Miki?" Min's head poked through the door. "Look, I'm sorry again about earlier. You're obviously going through a lot."

She had no idea.

"She fired you, didn't she?"

"Huh?"

"Ms. Madison. The letter. Shit, Miki I'm so sorry. I kept telling you this was going to happen if you didn't shape up, but I never wanted things to actually end this way. Look, Meiling and I, we'll go down there... we'll go to bat for you okay? We'll put in a complaint or something, get her to change her mind."

"She didn't fire me." I turned my head away, not wanting to let her see my tears."

"Oh, see, that's great. I mean, small miracles at least. Not that... not that she should have fired you, just... what did it say then?"

"It was a... a warning. Do good tonight or else."

"Oh my god, that woman is such a drama queen." she shook her head. "Okay, yeah, you're right, that's pretty rough. But at least it's not the end of the world. Look, you've just got to think of it as a challenge, right? Rise to the occasion, show the bitch who's boss.

"What if I fuck it all up?" my voice was tiny.

"You're not giving yourself enough credit." she sat down at the foot of the bed. "You're a great Idol, Miki. You just need to apply yourself. You need to commit. You do that and you're going to blow them away, I just know it."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"I know better than you, Rookie. And besides, you're not in this alone. Meiling and I are gonna be with you the whole way. Even if you do fuck up tonight, we'll fight for you."

"No!" I shivered. "She'd just take it out on you." This girl had no idea what Madeline was capable of.

"That's a risk we're willing to take. Look. We're a team, right? We're in this together. I'm sorry I yelled at you."

I closed my eyes and let out a breath. She was right. Rise to the challenge. I had to face this head on. Madeline wanted to play games? Fine, I'd show her games.

Besides, it was what? One photoshoot? I'd been working in this industry all my life. How hard could it be? I'd do a few poses and show that entitled brat that all those years she had spent bitching, it was all just a matter of buckling down and putting in the work.

If being Miki for one event was all it took to get things back to normal, then I would wave and smile and be a good little girl.

I brushed the tears from my cheeks as I turned to look at Min. I frowned. It wasn't just putting on a show for Madeline at the shoot though, was it? I had to convince these two that nothing was the matter. I wasn't just pretending to be an idol; I was pretending to be their friend.

Fine. I suppressed a sigh. If that's what it took.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. How would an idol act? How would a girl act? How would Miki act? I forced my lips into a smile of girlish empathy. I would bury myself in this role. I would live it. Though it was humiliating, demasculinizing, insulting, I would be Miki for a day.

"Thank you, Min." I put as much brightness in my voice as I could, arms outstretched and embracing this girl in a sign of sororal solidarity. If she noticed how stilted and awkward the gesture was, she didn't let on. "I'm sorry for worrying you. You're absolutely right. Let's all work together to make sure tonight's photoshoot is the best ever!"

The girl smiled. I was caught off guard. She was such a petite thing, but she had such a brilliant smile. No wonder she was an idol.

"That's the Miki I know and love." she hugged me back, a familial comfort unlike any I was accustomed to. I prayed she couldn't feel my nipples stiffening at her closeness, at the way my nymphomaniacal body flared to attention at the touch of a pretty girl. "Now come on and get cleaned up. That stupid reality show you like is starting soon."

"I'll be right out." I nodded an enthusiastic agreement.

She closed the door behind her. The glee fell from my face. Madeline's face stared back at me from the mirror, all the anguish, all the anxiety rushing back to it. I pushed those feelings down. I forced another smile, and then another one. Different moods, different faces. Just like the swaying of my hips when I walked, it all felt far more practiced, far more natural, than I was strictly comfortable with.