And Other Duties As Required Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was gushing now, squelching wet like a faucet as a hand probed one pair of lips and a tongue probed the other. Ah, if only they were reversed, I'd be in such sweet heaven.

All my life I'd been in charge during sex, it was about power. Now, it was all I could do to be swept along in this river of sensation, hot passion sending my clit boiling as delicate fingers traced around it, pulling me into an ocean of rapture.

"Ah!" I gasped. Min's face smiled at me, then turned that smile towards the camera. Of course. It was all a show, I knew that much, and yet... and yet I couldn't help but to lose myself in it, to love the soft sensation of feminine hands caressing my body, of skilled fingers tracing figure eights over the lips of my pussy as my own hand fondled and squeezed at the throbbing diamond points of my nipples, trying urgently to relieve some - any - of this heavenly pressure.

"Yes, yes!" The camera man cheered; his lens mouth-wateringly phallic as he pressed up along my leg towards my waiting skirt. His voyeuristic angle was a sharply ironic affectation - it wasn't as though I had anything left to hide. I was so enraptured by the gentle touch of my paramours that I didn't even notice the lewd display my body seemed to make through sheer instinct.

Panties pulled to the side by probing fingers, my sex pulsed. Lips were spread lasciviously for the viewers gaze, swollen with need and dripping, steaming with sweet musky juice.

Like a sneeze, I could feel it building, that explosion of euphoria. The thunderheads of an orgasmic storm typhooning its way through my body. I cried out, a gasp rising higher than I had intended. Was I really about to cum from this? From a voyeuristic makeout session and some heavy petting? Oh, fuck, I was, wasn't I? Honey was gushing out of me like saliva, the cup of my pleasure inching ever closer to overflowing.

I threw my head back and cried out, my breath a heavy pant. I was so close.

"Alright, that's enough!" the director called out, the interruption crashing into the cusp of my climax. "Let's do the costume change!"

"Huh?" I faltered, falling without a parachute off the cliff of my arousal. Hands withdrew from my body. I was left shivering and panting, juice-stained hips bucking against nothing. "No! Please!" I begged. "Just a few more! I was so close!"

"Sorry sweetheart, we have a schedule to keep. It's time for the costume change. Be quick!"

I whimpered in desperation.

Ten minutes later we were stepping back out for the next round. The previous outfit - before we had lost the tops anyway - had been sexy, bold. This was downright pornographic. It would be a crime to wear this in public

"What the hell is this?" I held my hands over my tits, fingers doing a better job of covering me than this so called top.

"It's a swimsuit?" Meiling gave me a worried look. "What's the matter? You don't like it?"

"I think it's kind of cute." Min turned and posed into the mirror. "A little conservative, but" - she shrugged as she adjusted a strap - "it's got a lot of charm."

It was a string bikini. No, not even. It was dental floss holding the barest scrap of whisper-thin fabric over my areolas. Hell, with how achingly erect my nipples still were, the damned things didn't even cover that.

Somehow, it was the only costume change on the schedule. They wanted us in this for the rest of the shoot. No, something told me we'd just be getting nakeder from here. What the hell kind of shoot was this? Why even bother with the other outfit if this was Madeline's plan all along?

"Come on, Miki, don't be shy!" Meiling cheered, slapping me on the butt. "You look good!"

The bottoms, which were more thong than swimsuit, did such a poor job of covering my pussy that you could clearly see the outlines of my pubic mound poking out from around it. The thin black line of fabric covered only the slick line of my pussy lips, and even that only if I angled it just right.

With how fucking wet I was, I was surprised I hadn't swallowed the whole damn thing.

"Yeah, it's not that bad." said Min, adjusting her string over her more modest breasts. "Bikini shots are a little much, but these are actually pretty tasteful."

I just shook my head. Whatever fucking magic Madeline was using had to be working overtime on this one. In their minds - in the minds of the world at large for all I knew - we were wearing perfectly normal bikinis.

Not that that stopped the men from staring as we made our way back out.

We started back up with the solo shots, me and Meiling huddling up together on the little bench off to the side as Min went up to do her thing.

There was no hidden pretense this time, no playing coy. Min screamed out as her body undulated, the fingers of one hand buried in her tight horny snatch while the other made a V sign, her eyes glazed over in joy and rolled up into the back of her head.

"Nice pose!" cheered Meiling, "Great job, Min!"

I held myself tighter, hands gripping my arms to avoid them slipping down and rubbing one out to the live masturbation show before me.

With every photo the director goaded the petite girl closer and closer to climax. I hated it. I hated that he was taking advantage of these girls. I hated that they didn't realize, that I couldn't scream out and punch this man in the face and take these girls somewhere safe. Never in my life had I felt so powerless.

And yet my male brain couldn't deny how hot it was, couldn't deny the surging female arousal singing away at the edge of my consciousness, wishing that were me with my hand buried in my snatch, screaming my way over a jagged mountain range of sheer orgasmic bliss. Even just the idea of being on display was turning me on at this point.

It wasn't their fault. I kept having to remind myself of that. Their behavior, my arousal, even the perverted director - they were all just a pawn in Madeline's games. If I should be mad at anybody it should be her.

"Alright, Miki. You're up!"

"You got this!" Min held up a slimy hand for a high five as she trotted over to the bench. Her makeup was a smeared mess from the tears of rapture, but there was something so content about the way she was grinning... I don't know if it was the multiple screaming orgasms she had just been driven to, or if this was a girl who - beneath her stern exterior - genuinely enjoyed her work.

"Miki! Sweetheart! Sugartits!" the director clasped a clammy hand to my shoulder as I stepped in front of the cameras. "Look, I know this is going to be hard for you to hear, but you've hardly given me a good shot all night."

"What!?" This piece of utter trash. After all those compromising positions I'd shown him, how could he say that?

"I know, I know, you're still starting out. You've got a long way to go, I get it. And look, We've been doing the best we can to make you look good, but you've got to meet us half way here, especially for these last shots, okay? These are the most important ones. We can't have you being a dead fish again like earlier, do you feel me?"

"I have not been a dead fish!"

"Hey, watch your tone, honey. Here I am trying to help and you get all uppity? How about a little respect?"

"Yes sir." I bit my tongue. "Sorry sir."

"That's better. Look, we want to help - that's why we're going to give you a prop for this next section."

"A prop?"

"Yeah, your producer suggested it. She brought one by and everything. Said it would give you something to focus on."

"Did she now?" my heart froze.

The assistant from earlier stepped forward with a briefcase. My face fell as it opened. No way. There was no fucking way.

"Its real simple," he explained, "You've just got to fuck yourself with this. Balls deep."

Inside the briefcase was the biggest, thickets, veiniest dildo I have ever seen. To say it was the size of my forearm was underselling it. From what sick nightmare had this thing come? No girl in her right mind would be able to fit this thing inside of her.

"It's huge!"

"What's the matter," he chided, "don't think you can take it? Come on, sweetheart, don't give me that crap. You're an idol. A model. That means you gotta help me get the shot I want. And right now? Right now I think you'd look positively stunning bottomed out on this giant rubber cock, you feel me? If I don't get that, then geeze, this whole shoot's gonna be for nothing."

"You're crazy! There's no way." I crossed my arms over my all-but-naked chest.

"Alright, alright!" he held up his hands in defeat. "You don't want to do it, that's fine. Again, I ain't going to force you. But how do you think your producer is going to feel when she finds out you turned down her idea, huh?"

"I-" I gritted my teeth. That was something I'd forgotten about playing games with Madeline - She cheats.

I wasn't seriously considering this was I? I looked back down at the long imposing mass of silicone. There was no way. And yet it wasn't like I even had a choice in the matter, was it? Not really.

"Fine." I whispered.

"Good girl."

"Come on, Miki!" cheered Meiling. She had evidently sensed my difficulty "You can do it! Stuff that cunt!"

I took the dildo out of the briefcase and took a seat in front of the camera. Even wielding it with both hands it still wobbled uncontrollably. I don't know if it was my own lack of strength or what, but it seemed so impossibly heavy.

My heart pounded - throbbing at the sight. It was intimidating, terrifying, like nothing I'd ever seen before. I should have felt sick just looking at it. So why was the sight of it getting my pussy so juicy? Why was it making me so weak? I swallowed loudly.

I put the beast between my legs, stabilizing its bulk with my thighs. The suction cup of it's base pressed down pass my knees as I tried to line the tip of it up with my drooling pussy. Despite my hesitations, my body was undeterred by the bulk. After all the nymphomaniacal frustrations it had endured, it wanted this.

Experimentally, I pressed the bulbous head of it against my vulva. The wash of euphoric sensation sent stars prickling at the edge of my field of vision. A firm reminder that - yes - I was still mind-bendingly horny. That I had been mind-bendingly horny all day. That, no matter how manly my mind, no matter how straight, this was what my body craved - a big hard dick filling up the hot yawning hole of my desire.

I made of that meat an impatient lover, rubbing, pressing and prodding against the slopping folds of my sex. Though a river of juice was flooding out of me in invitation, it was still going to be a challenge. I wanted it soaked, coated in my wetness, the hard shaft becoming so slick that I had to use both hands to steer it properly. I rubbed the shaft up and down along my pink lips, salivating over this meal.

I took a deep breath, and then another, preparing myself, body and mind for what was going to happen next.

My body shook as I pushed, the head parting the sensitive folds of my labia and pressing into my vagina proper.

"Oh fuck!"

It was like someone had a wire directly into the pleasure center of my brain. My knees trembled, my body rocked, my abs twitched. I lost all sense of self. I didn't even have the head in all the way and it still felt so deep, so full.

And then, for one terrifying second it all came tumbling back.

What the hell was I doing?

I was a man trapped in a woman's body, fucking himself with a monster dildo on camera for a world of perverts to see. I was one of the most successful producers in the industry! Why was I degrading myself like this? This was insanity! Why was I playing Madeline's stupid games?

I pulled the dildo out and flung it aside. It's absence - the hole it left within me - was just as noticeable and heart-poundingly intense as the sensation of having it inside me.

"Stop!" cried the director. "What are you doing?"

"I... I can't." I was struggling for breath. "I won't! I'm not your - your porn star!"

"Porn?" he laughed. "Honey, this is barely risqué. If you can't even do something like this, you're never going to be able to handle the serious stuff. We're done here. Mathew? Looks like we'll need Ms. Martin on the line after all."

I took several ragged breaths. Let her fucking know. Her game had been rigged from the start. She was trying to prove a point? Well she'd proven it. It was an impossible task. I was done playing. I was done debasing myself for her.

I swallowed tightly, trying not to give into the threat, trying not to imagine what new kinds of hell Madeline could put me through.

If I was lucky, she'd just make me oblivious. A blissful reprieve from this anxiety. Would she make good on her threat to wash me up as a fluffer? Would she make me love this thing I despised? Or would she make good on those other implied threats? A public use cum dumpster turning tricks while in passionate love with the most disgusting man she could find?

I pushed those thoughts away. I would find some other way to turn back. I had to.

"Come on, Miki!" cried Meiling's voice from the sidelines. "Don't give up! You're better than this!"

"Yeah!" yelled Min. "Show us what that fat butt of yours is made of! Come on girl, you're not going to let this stop you are you? After everything you've been through?"

Everything I've been through? If only she knew. All the pain, all the anxiety and the fear. My whole life had been torn up from under me. I'd endured more humiliation and impotent frustration than she could imagine.

I swallowed and looked back down at the enormous silicone phallus wobbling on the floor, bright studio lights glistening off the sheen of slick juice.

Shit. The girls were right.

I'd come too far to give up now. What was I thinking? I was pussying out moments from the finish line. The only thing stopping me here was me. Madeline had been counting on it. She knew I'd be too prideful, too ashamed to do what needed to be done. She'd been betting on it.

If I gave up now, she'd win. All of my humiliation and impotent frustration, all for nothing. I needed to keep going. No matter how degrading, I needed to show Madeline that I wasn't about to let her stupid bullshit stop me. I was going to win this, no matter what it took.

I looked up at the director. He was shaking his head in disappointment as the assistant next to him handed him a phone. I had to act fast.

I spun around onto my hands and knees, hoisting the enormous faux-phallus up onto its base and affixing it to the ground in front of me. I glanced up past it at the director - his eyes locked curiously on me - and ran a tongue along the thing's long lurid length.

"I'm sorry I've been a bad girl, Mr. Director" I forced my voice up a tone, fishing for a pitch that was sultry, but bratty. Young. Naughty. "It's just so hard. So big! I gotta get it nice and wet first."

The director's eyes went wide. He dropped the phone.

The camera man squeezed in low and tight. His full attention on me as I started to run my hands along the shaft, sloppy kisses sucking my own juices off the hard length and replacing them with pearly strings of saliva.

His breath caught in his throat as I blew a slippery kiss into the lens. Men. I smiled. So easy. I wasn't proud of it, but if this is what it took, this is what it took. I just had to put in the work.

When I was sure I had their attention - no, better: their imagination - I gave the dildo one last slurp, loud and sloppy, then flipped back around and let it stick out once more from between my legs. Gripping the slick shaft for support I rolled up onto my knees so that the head of it was resting just over my crotch.

But as I held on that precipice, I didn't take it inside of me, no. Instead I pulled myself into position, pressing my pulsing pussy parallel into the length of the shaft.

Then, once I was sure the cameraman had the best view, I lowered my hips, stroking the length of the cock with my quivering wet sex, humping at it cowgirl style, grinding against it, taking my pleasure from it, but never quite putting it in.

The veiny texture slid slickly against the tender fleshy folds and the hypersensitive button that was the core of my pleasure. Up, down, up, down, trying not to lose myself to the fireworks exploding in my brain.

I leaned back to give a better view, one hand behind me for support as the other fondled eagerly at my quivering tits.

It was ready now. The shaft had been growing slipperier with each thrust, my juices building on it, coating it. Its length had been no match for the ocean of heat pouring out of my sex.

My body was screaming out with need. The once-intimidating length now so inviting. An electric fire was burning away my thoughts and leaving nothing but sheer raw need and every hot breath just fanned it higher. There was no turning back now. I wanted this. I needed this. No more doubts. No more anxieties. If I didn't get this thing inside of me, I was going to find something else that I could.

I repositioned, sliding up to my knees, juices dripping to the floor. I kneeled down, squatting over the thick intruder.

The studio held its collective breath.

With one hand to guide this thick spear into the core of me, I lowered my screaming sex to the head, jolting as the tip of it slammed against clit, but not stopping. A profound stretching sensation echoed within me like a ringing in my ears as it found the entrance to my quivering hole. Oh god. Oh my fucking god.

Balanced precariously upon the knife's edge of my lust, I closed my eyes and slid down upon it. Gently at first - euphoric tingles sparkling through me, but then harder and with more urgency.

I needed this thing inside me. Even as it stretched me to my limit, even as it threatened to split me open. I needed more.

It was a struggle, a challenge, but I did not back down. Soon I could feel it inside me, filling up what felt like every inch of me. My exultation was brief - was just the head.

One hand shot down to dig around against my perverted throbbing clit while the other reached up and roughly grasped a breast. My breathing was a hot mess of needy grunts. I had thought the pressure - the pleasure - inside of me was so great, but as soon as I laid my fingers on my clit - that tingling nexus of sheer carnal want - it was like turning on the amp to a guitar.

"Ahh, fuck! Fill me up!" I babbled. "Oh my god, stuff my horny cunt!" I was dizzy from the sheer intensity of sensation. It was too much, too powerful. How much was inside me? Two inches? Three? I wriggled on it, as much trying to acclimatize to what was already there as I was trying to push further. I screamed, and though the pleasure was overwhelming, I needed more.

I was further now. 4 inches, 5? It wasn't the length, it was the girth. It was thicker than a coke can, thicker than a fist. I had expected something to tear. I had expected to hit a wall. Had Madeline's body always been able to do such stunts? Was this how she got off? Or, - fuck - or had she stolen this as well?

This morning I thought I had found heaven. How wrong I was. Even those towering seas of euphoria that I had found in that gentle morning masturbation were but milquetoast shallows fringing the vast oceans of rapture that were currently overflowing the dam of my resolve. This... this was a whole other world. I screamed again, unsure if I'd ever really stopped. The dildo inside of me was like a force multiplier, sensations kicking up to 11 as the length of the thing pulsed inside me with each bounce, closer and closer to the base - closer and closer to climax.

I was ablaze in a wildfire of sensation, the fuses lit on the powder kegs of my lust and a trail burning towards an explosive outcome.

In a brief moment of lucidity, I could see the camera man's lens aimed unabashedly at my struggling cunt, the beast I was taming putting even the phallus of the lens to shame. The director's grin seemed to grow wider with each inch I conquered, all in anticipation of that glorious moment when I bottomed out.