And Other Duties As Required Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said to myself, "let's do this."

What followed was a tour de force performance as I learned what it meant to live someone else's life. To live like a woman, to live like an idol. Every moment, every instinct, every response, all had to be carefully considered and scrutinized before I allowed myself to make it. I was hyper focused, every second on edge.

I was so sure they must have realized that something was wrong - that I wasn't their friend and bandmate, but I was able to chalk any indiscretions up to last nights drunken reveling and the mysterious bad-news letter that arrived this morning.

To my great relief they seemed to respect my excuses, even as I proved oblivious about the most basic facts about our lives, even as I completely failed to walk in heels, even as they caught me masturbating to the brink of screaming, knee-shaking orgasm in the shower.

In retrospect, this was the easy part. But then, somehow, before I knew it, it was time for the shoot.



-= Chapter 3 =-

All things considered it was a low-key event. There were no fans to deal with and most of the work to make me look my best would be done for me. A minimum of makeup was expected - though I learned, quite to my horror, that a minimum of makeup was not no makeup. Meiling was able to step in when I had been struggling, attributing my ignorance to nerves. The girl just kept saving my life.

The company had sent a taxi to take us to the shoot location. A long drive through the bad part of town. I recognized the place immediately. It was an old warehouse that had been converted into a film studio. We had done a number of these things there in the past, but we had stopped when we found out that they had been pressuring girls into doing things that were, well, let's just say they were forcing girls to do things that were not beneficial to their careers.

I clenched an impotent fist as we stepped out of the car. This was Madeline's idea of a joke, I was sure.

"Good luck today, Mik Mik." The taxi driver gave a knowing grin from the rolled down window.

"M-Madeline?" My blood went cold.

"Make sure the director gets exactly what he's looking for. If I hear one complaint, it's game over for you."

"You bitch!"

"And remember," she waggled a slim finger. "I'll be watching."

"Madeline, wait!"

But it was too late. She had already driven off.

It was bad enough she could steal my life, I shivered, but now apparently, she could be anyone? No, stealing my body had been the least of what she had done. Of course, she could be watching from behind anyone's eyes.

I hurried to catch up with the other girls as we approached the front desk. The last time I'd been to this building I'd been a producer. They had treated me like I had owned the place. Now I was at the bottom of that totem pole - meat to be processed.

Tall, well-built men leered down at us from every direction as we were escorted to the green room. My heart pounded. Despite my best effort to act confident, I found my arms huddled over my chest self-consciously. I was dressed more conservatively than my efforts this morning, but honestly, I don't think there was anything in Miki's wardrobe that wouldn't make men stare.

It was a surreal experience. A little intimidating, a little exciting. As a man I'd always had to work hard to stand out from the pack. I'd had to be the alpha dog if I wanted any respect. Now, I had these men at complete attention and all I had to do was stand here and look pretty.

"Hey, come on," Meiling rubbed my shoulder. "Don't be nervous. You're going to be great."

"Yeah," added Min, the false bravado in her voice deflecting from her own lack of confidence. "It's a nice basic shoot. Just follow our lead."

Any hope I had that that was going to be true vanished as soon we stepped into the green room.

Within, an enormous masculine figure stood, seven feet tall if an inch, and hulking with well-toned muscle. I took a step back. They were wearing a dress.

"Oh my god!" the burly figure let out a high-pitched squeal of excitement as it turned around, one leg raised daintily, elbows tucked and hands held out to the side, wrists loose. It was a shockingly feminine gesture, but what truly stunned me was what turning around revealed. There, sitting casually on top of that hypermasculine body, was the delicate head and features of a small Taiwanese woman.

"Melody!" Meiling rushed forward to give the man-bodied girl a hug. The two jumped up and down in each other's arms.

"It's so good to see you again!" her voice was small and bright despite her massive frame.

"What are you doing here?"

"Your makeup, silly." she stuck out her tongue. "The company sent me to make sure everybody's looking their best. Ms. Martin said she wanted everybody perfect - especially the new girl." I blushed. I could feel her mentally judging the poor work I had done with my face, even with Meiling's help.

"With you on the case?" Min laughed, "I'm sure we will be!"

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I don't think we've ever officially met." She thrust a thick calloused hand in my direction. "I'm Melody, it's so good to meet you."

"Melody's the best!" exclaimed Meiling.

"It- It's a pleasure." I took her hand and shook it, bowing slightly as I did. "Please take good care of me." No one else seemed to find anything out of place with the girls appearance, with the way her towering frame swished around the room. Even she didn't seem to realize the significance of her height, judging by her behavior. She loomed without meaning to. "Did you say Madeline spoke to you?"

"That's right!" she chirped, "I was surprised! I'd always thought she had it in for me for some reason. We'd never really gotten along, you know? But then earlier today she visited me in person to tell me she was putting all that behind her and that she wanted me doing this specific gig. I was going to say no, actually - I'd booked some time off to spend with my fiancé - but when the boss makes a personal request like that, well..." her shoulders moved like mountains as she gave a dainty shrug. "Who am I to say no?"

"You're fiancé?"

"Yeah!" she brightened up and pulled out her phone. Her home screen was a picture of a muscular hunk and a small enthusiastically grinning woman standing in front of a waterfall, but it was like someone had swapped their heads around in photoshop. "Isn't he great? He's a body builder!"

My heart swirled. I wasn't the only one being punished. I don't know why that surprised me. Madeline was a cold vindictive bitch. Who knows how many people she had it out for? I thought back to what she'd said in her letter, how I was lucky to be aware of what was going on. How many people didn't have it so good?

I pushed all that aside and tried to put on my biggest smile. If she wasn't aware, I wasn't going to treat her any different, as much for my sake as for hers.

In a weird way it seemed almost better. She was just...so happy, so energetic. She wasn't drowning in self doubt or conflict about who she was. A part of me envied that freedom. No. I shook my head. I should be envying her masculinity, shouldn't I?

I was surprised to see how skilled those rough hands of hers could be be with a brush. I had thought Madeline's face - my face - reasonably attractive. But the skilled application of cosmetics elevated it to an art form. It was one thing to know the importance of makeup as a producer, but it was quite another to actually witness the work unfolding first hand before me.

That said, I had never quite appreciated all the pain and discomfort that went into the process. I wanted to scream as she had lifted up my eyelid to draw on the underside with a thin black pencil, but she just laughed and asked if I'd rather do it myself.

The makeup I'd put on before leaving - now long scrubbed away and replaced - had been a quick easy affair. This took an hour. By the time we were done I felt like I was wearing a mask of powders and creams. It felt thick and unnatural, but I couldn't deny the allure. I was stunning.

While most of the work had gone into making my face rounder and my features more delicate, it was my eyes that stood out. My eyes, boldly outlined and framed with long lashes and smokey eyeshadow, conveyed an expressive innocence waiting to be corrupted. An invitation reaffirmed by the juicy wetness of my plump, shining lips. Confident, yearning, yet vulnerable. It was several degrees sultrier than I'd have expected, but I couldn't deny that I looked amazing.

"See?" said Meiling, finally getting a look at me when I was done "I told you Melody's the best."

Who was I to argue with results?

The studio lights were hot as we stepped out. Somehow, even in the relatively light fabrics we wore, we were still roasting. We were wearing matching silky crop tops with long flowy sleeves that ended just after the elbows, and skirts - high waisted but scandalously short - with crisscross lacing at either side to ensure it was good and skin tight.

On the other girls it looked chic, if bold, but on me, with the way my tits bulged obscenely at the shimmering fabric, it looked like something that might get worn to the bedroom and not long thereafter.

"Ladies! Welcome!" A squat round man with buggy eyes stepped up to greet us. "You're all looking as lovely as ever!" He didn't even try to disguise his sleazy grin as his gaze roamed appreciatively over our outfits. I scowled. I remembered this man. This man had been exactly the reason we had stopped working with this company. "I'll be your director today. We're running a little bit behind, so I hope you don't mind if we get right into it. With girls as beautiful as you, we're going to do great things today, I just know it!"

The other two nodded enthusiastically, either oblivious to his leers or else too professional to let on. I tried to follow suit, but my disdain was like a bitter pill in the back of my throat.

It started simple enough: the three of us doing basic poses as a group while a lanky photographer tried to capture our every angle. At least, he should have been capturing our every angle. Most of his focus seemed to be on our busts or behinds or trying to get down low enough to snap at our panties. I wanted to kick him in the face, but of course I had to be a good little doll for Madeline's game.

"Beautiful! Beautiful!" crooned the director, scarcely caring except for those risqué shots.

If I was in charge I wouldn't have put up with this shit. These men were supposed to be professionals. But then, I wasn't in charge, was I? That was the whole point.

The group photography was easy enough. With the other two there I could at least follow their lead. Things got a lot trickier when we broke up for solo shots.

Being cute is not something men have experience with, being sultry even less so.

It was frustrating. I knew full well what sorts of compositions and expressions photographers wanted, but I was a complete novice at actually bringing them to life. I kept trying everything I could think of, but I just wasn't capturing the photographer's interest like the other two could.

Worse, I wasn't getting the feedback I was used to. As a producer I was able to see the photos as they were taken, think critically about what was happening and adjust things in real time. These men didn't want me thinking though. In so far as they were concerned, I was just here to be pretty.

The director yawned. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I was going to need to up my game.

Okay, think. This man's gaze was voyeuristic, opportunistic, perverted. If I was going to command his attention, I was going to need to take advantage of that. I was going to need to lure him in, tempt him. I clenched a fist. As much as I hated it, I was going to need to turn this from an act of expression into an act of seduction.

I bent down, leaning in and stretching myself out so that my bouncing cleavage was perfectly presented into the camera's field of view. I gave a giggle and a wink.

"Come on sweetheart," the director sighed. "Is that really the best you've got?"

I blushed, as embarrassed by the attempt as the rejection.

"I don't get it." he crossed his hands over his chest. "A pretty thing like you can't even show off her body properly? You're a dead fish out there! Why are you even here if this is what you're bringing me?

Fury flashed through my eyes. Who the hell did this perverted little troll think he was?

"There's that fire!" He grinned. "Come on, sweetness! Show me that heat!"

I stumbled. Oh, he liked that, did he? He wanted heat? I'd show him heat. I let my fury drip into my gaze. Normally it was intimidating. Today it would play the part of passion.

I smouldered. A smoky sultry seductress simmering with sensuous desires. I just had to keep the disdain out of my lips.

"Beautiful!" he leaned in. "See? Now you're getting it. Okay, let's keep this going - lose the blouse!"

"What!?" I stomped a foot down.

"Lose the blouse!" he leered in emphasis, "Let's see those tits!"

"Look," I took an angry step towards him, "I don't know what kind of bullshit you're trying to pull here, but if you think you can ask me to do something like that and - "

"Come on, Miki!" cheered Meiling from the sidelines. "You got this!"

"Yeah!" chimed in Min. "Put those slutty udders to work!"

I looked over at her in shock, but the two of them didn't even seem to register what the director had just asked. No, they'd registered it all right, they just thought it was normal. Just like Melody. I clenched a fist. This was Madeline's work.

Of course. I sighed. Why would she make it easy on me?

"Whoa, hey. Look, Sweetheart," the director held his hands up defensively "I don't want to cross any lines here. If you have some kind of weird complex with showing off your boobs, that's your business. I ain't gonna force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, come on, what sort of a person do you take me for? That said, I don't know what kind of shoot you expect us to be able to do without 'em. Mathew?"

"Yeah, boss?" One of the assistants stepped forward.

"Get Madeline Martin on the phone. Tell her she and I need to have words about her latest little idol."

Goosebumps rose on the back of my neck at just the mention of her name.

"Wait!" I cried.

They turned and looked. A battle was raging inside me.

"Like- like this?" I pulled my top open as he turned back to me, my heavy melons swinging pendulously. The slightly cooler air set my already stiff nipples hard as points. I leaned back to give him a show and flicked my hair coyly.

"See?" his eyes bulged. "That's the spirit! That's what I'm talking about!"

I'd have to play along for now.

The cameraman's lens was practically buried in my exposed cleavage as I turned and posed, shot after sexy shot, my breasts bouncing and jiggling with even the slightest movement.

I grinned through gritted teeth. I was a guy, I kept telling myself, why was the act of bearing my chest so humiliating.

"It's good, but I need more!" the director was panting now. "Let's see some action!"

"Action?"

"Yeah, you know." He made a groping motion in the air in front of him, his fingers waving. "Action!"

I flashed him another scowl, but had little choice but to acquiesce.

I reached my hands up slowly to cup my heavy naked breasts. I could feel the pounding heat of arousal building in my blood even before flesh touched flesh, music building to a swell, and yet the shiver of hot red pleasure that ran through me as my hands made contact with my smooth creamy orbs still took me by surprise. I let out a soft sigh, my body melting into hot gooey wax at the pleasant familiar sensation.

"Well?"

"Huh?" I looked up.

"Come on, girl, I said action! Action! Don't just hold, 'em! Do something with them!"

Once again, I let my anger drive me, though this time the smouldering glare I gave him was undercut by the unerring arousal that had begun to flood through every inch of my body.

"Fiery! I love it!" he cried as the photographer snapped a shot. "Get my coals stoked, sweetheart!"

Oh, I'd stoke his coals alright. Thoughts of beating the shit out of this horrible man faded as I quickly became too horny to think clearly. Ah - shit. At this rate, he was going to get burned.

One hand stroked at a nipple, tugging, pulling, rolling it between fingers while my other hand slid sensuously down the length of my body, sexually charged skin jumping to attention.

I wanted to be gentle. I wanted to take it slow. I knew, after all, that the sensitivity of my flesh was a hurdle to be overcome through careful discipline. But that wasn't what they wanted to see. That wasn't a man's idea of sex. Instead I grabbed and tugged, my breath going ragged as I squeezed and pinched with a rough hand, my own hands serving as an analogue for everything that dirty director wanted to do to me.

The photographer circled, picture after picture, each a candid shot of my escalating arousal, each catching me one tiny caress closer to losing myself to pleasure. Each an open invitation to any who saw it that I wished someone else's hands were there. That I loved to be touched, to be taken advantage of, to be fucked.

I could feel eyes staring at me. The distant gaze of everybody who'd be seeing these pictures. Of men reading magazines and masturbating to the sight of my ministrations. It was disgusting. And yet, - I let out a soft moan - I couldn't shake that there was a part of me getting excited by the idea.

"You see? Much better!" grinned the director. "Well, I mean, it's passable, at least. Let's get the rest of you in on this. Come on, tops off ladies!"

Meiling and Min flipped their blouses off and joined me excitedly in front of the camera, their perky breasts seeming to defy gravity as they bounced their way over.

Their poses were bright and provocative. An eerie mix of obliviously pornographic seduction and typical idol charm. They, of course, had no reservations about being half naked in front of the camera. They thought this was all perfectly normal. They made it look so easy.

"Wonderful!" the director clucked. With each click of the camera we changed positions. Things started out sexy, but what little hopes I had that that was as far as the insanity would go dimmed as each pose took us further down the path of perversity.

Click. The three of us were grinning and flashing peace signs.

Click. Meiling's warm hands were holding my breasts from behind while Min sat in my lap.

Click. The three of us were down on our hands and knees, wiggling our panty-clad butts at the camera invitingly.

"Brilliant!" the director crooned. "Now, make out!"

I tried to voice my surprise, but all that came out was a whimper as I suddenly found Min's tongue dancing across my lips. I shuddered, brain spinning, then returned the kiss. Hesitantly at first, but then with increasing vigor. As horny as I already was, my resistance to her soft touch was minimal. Her sweet breath fanned the flames of my fire to an all-encompassing blaze.

How had I not realized? It was one thing to touch myself, it was another thing entirely to get touched. There was little I could do but moan out as she broke the kiss.

I had tried so hard to keep control and now it was all coming unraveled. These traitor girls. I thought we were in this together.

Min licked at my lips, the heat of her body melting the soft wax of my own. I pressed in further, my tongue circling hers, her lips kissing and teasing, breaking off and leaving me hungry, begging for more, leaving me mushy and dizzy and soft.

Hot breath blew against the back of my neck. A foreign hand found its way under my skirt. The weight of it was authoritative, knowing. I ground my hips into it, falling back, letting the girl behind me catch me, balancing between the sapphic squeeze of my bandmates as I found new heights of bliss. Was this hand Min's? Meiling's? All I knew is that I shuddered in want as it caressed the thin line of my slick panties, a promise of what was to come.