And Other Duties As Required Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meiling and Min were whooping and cheering from the sidelines, but their cries were quickly lost in my own carnal cacophony. I recalled fondly the way their hands playing across my body as our sweet lips touched, but this was so far beyond the delicate exploring fingers of a curious girl. This was a dick. A profound fullness, I could feel it pulling - scraping at the hypersensitive walls of my female sex.

I held out a hand to steady myself, heat coursed through my undulating body, boiling blood pounding through my ears. Impaled as fully as I was, each sway of my body pressed the main mass of the hot silicone pole from one electrically charged inner-wall to another.

Every cell of my dripping tunnel was swollen and lit up with the carnal need for a steady rhythmic hump, to get held down and fucked, to be bred like the hole I was.

I was almost there. How many inches had it been? I had lost count. A smile found its way to the lusty wreck that was my mouth. I was proud of myself. For taking it so deep - for not giving up. No. I shook those thoughts away. Not because this was nothing to be proud of, but because this was no time to celebrate. I wasn't there yet.

My hips bucked in a frenzied staccato rhythm, the head pressing further into me than anything I could have ever imagined, pounding at some deep inner Shangri La. I wanted to pull out, to start back at the beginning and give it a running start, to drop the whole weight of me on it in one master-stroke, but I didn't want to lose even an ounce of that fullness.

I bounced and pressed and I squeezed, the weight of it, the girth of it, pounding just as much at my brain as my pussy, pushing away my thoughts and leaving nothing but raw electric-edged libido and animalistic urgency. One more inch. One more inch.

I was drooling. I didn't care.

"Keep going!" the director grunted. "Take it all!"

He didn't need to tell me. My pleasure was building now. My belly distending from it's unyielding masculine girth, my tits bouncing and my ass jiggling with each desperate thrust, hips rocking and abs shivering as my body sang out like a choir of horny angels, what else could I do?

Need. All I could feel was need. All that mattered was getting off. All that mattered was getting deeper, harder. Closer to that explosion.

My cries reached a peak, the ocean of bliss inside me ready to flood the burning valley of my hot thrashing lust. I screamed again, and again and again.

Spots engulfed my vision as my strength left me.

"Almost...."

I shrieked.

"... There!"

My first orgasm slammed into me like a tidal wave of pleasure. A crescendo of sticky lust that sent me reeling, sweeping me away and - as I drank it in - filling me just as good and just as hard as that massive rod of virility buried to near-hilt in my snatch, stuffing me so good right down to my core. My whole body shook and trembled around it, my legs giving out, every nerve flailing and all control lost, screaming, clenching, writhing as the cum flooded out of me in squirts.

And it didn't stop there. Oh no, my lust was too great, my need to have this thing all the way inside of me too all-encompassing. Even as nuclear bombs exploded inside of me I knew I needed more.

I pumped harder with what little control I had. Flopping and shifting my weight, flinging myself against those spots within me that felt the best. Another orgasm rocked through me, just as powerful as the first, and then another and another and another. A machine gun blast tearing through me. Toes curled, legs cramped, my body screamed for air, but still it wasn't enough.

I was so close.

I was so close.

I screamed as I hit the bottom. Simple orgasm giving way to the thrashing climax whipping through me like a sharp steel wind. My nerves fried into an eternity of blinding pleasure. All I was, was this. In the eternity of that brief moment I came harder and truer than any sensation I had ever known. An electric storm shooting through my soul, a hurricane, carrying me, turning me, pushing me as my body spasmed around that unyielding meat.

And that's when I blacked out.



-= Chapter 4 =-

I woke to a splash of cold water.

"Miki? Oh my god, are you okay?"

I was in the green room, reclined on the couch. Meiling's sweet face loomed over me with a sponge while Min looked down with concern. I hurt. My whole body felt like it had been run through a washing machine. Little aftershocks of pleasure still coursed through me, leaving goosebumps in their wake. I was overcome by the powerful need to just curl up and cuddle.

"What happened?" I managed to ask.

"You passed out, you dork." Min stuck out her tongue.

"You should have told us you were feeling feint!" Meiling doted, "We would have taken a break! You can't work yourself into the ground like that, you had us terrified!"

"As if that would have helped. Garbage!" the director slammed a tablet down on the table nearby. He and the cameraman were going through the day's work. "These are all garbage! How is it that one model manages to ruin an entire shoot?"

"Well," came a familiar voice. "She's still new at all this. Such a shame. I had such high hopes for her."

Madeline! I sat up bolt straight.

She was sitting in a plush a chair on the far side of the room, legs languorously crossed. She gazed down on me, eyes never leaving mine. That bitch! That bitch had my fucking body!

I wobbled to my feet, fists clenched. I was going to show her what she got for fucking with me.

Instead my knees shook and I fell into a dizzy mess as all the blood rushed to my head. Meiling caught me and sat me back down on the couch.

"Easy Miki." Min said. "Try not to move."

"That's right, Miki." Madeline gave a sly smile. "After all, you're such a delicate little thing."

I screamed internally. All this rage and anguish inside of me screaming to get out, begging me to wipe that grin off her fucking face, but it was like all the strength had been drained out of me.

"The rest of you girls are wonderful," the director conceded, "but Miki, this is terrible. Just..." he turned the tablet towards me. "Just look!"

"Miki, Miki, Miki." Madeline shook her head admonishingly. "I warned you that this level of quality wouldn't stand. I'm going to have you out on the street at this rate."

What bullshit was this?

I looked at the photos. Sure enough, in every shot, I looked either like I was embarrassed to be there or like a petulant teen throwing a fit. My whole body went red as I went through them. I thought I had been doing so well.

The only shots of me that were good were even close to good were the ones where I was crawling on the floor fucking the dildo like some horny idol slut.

The photographer took back the tablet. Oh my god. I cradled my forehead in my hands. I was the worst idol I'd ever worked with. And it was going to cost me everything.

"Wait!" I looked up pleadingly at the director. "Isn't there something I can do to make it up to you?"

Fuck, why had I phrased it that way?

"Well," He leered, "There is one way a pretty thing like you can prove to me that you've got what it takes."

"Oh, please sir," I let that slutty schoolgirl back into my voice. "I'd do anything!"

"Oh?" Purred Madeline. "Well, isn't this a surprise? I'm impressed. You really are willing to prove that you'll do whatever it takes, huh?"

My fists shook as I stood up. I didn't know if I was going to kick him in the balls or if I was actually going to drop to my knees and start fellating this disgusting pig - either way I was going to show this man what I was made of.

"Miki, be careful." Meiling cautioned. "You're still weak."

I stepped forward. My body couldn't shake what had just happened. That enormous thing inside me, tearing me open, filling me up, completing me. I could feel that flush of arousal growing anew. I could feel the wetness between my legs. Was a small part of me wanting this?

As I took a step towards him, my tongue tracing the path of plump shimmer on my lips - a reminder of how wet I could be.

I fell to my knees and reached a hand forward.

"Oh my god! This is it!" Cried the camera man.

"Huh?" the director's turned from my little display to his associate.

"Look at this!" he pulled a picture up on the screen.

It was me, bottomed out on the dildo. Hands held limply out at my side as my clit slammed home against the silicone balls at the base. It was right at the moment where I had passed out - my tongue lolling, my fingers, fresh from my clit, held up in little Vs as droplets of juice hung in the air. I could not have imagined a more degrading picture, and yet, I couldn't deny that it was a good photo. It had such a candor to it. None of the apprehension, none of the doubt. This was unmistakably a girl who loved fucking. A slut getting what she deserved. It just so happened that that slut was me.

"Its perfect!" The director shoved me aside as he leapt to his feet and ran an appraising and perverted eye over the image, my offer apparently forgotten. "This is exactly what we need for our centerpiece! That vision! That life! Madeline, I take back everything I said about this girl, clearly she just needs the proper motivation! We're going to plaster this everywhere!"

Madeline's smile tightened. She took the tablet and inspected it. Her lips grew wider as she saw the horror and shock on my face - as she saw the unmistakable rage in my heart and my complete inability to do anything about it.

"Hmmf." she huffed. "I suppose it's passable. Barely."

I fell back onto the couch. The two girls beside me cheering their congratulations.

"I'd say you've earned a reprieve, Miki." She stood and stepped towards the door. "But clearly you have to learn your lessons for next time."

"Next time?"

"Oh yes, this isn't a victory for you. More like a stay of execution. You three have a handshake event in a week. Another chance to prove yourself."

"Another game?"

"What's the matter Mik Mik? Not having any fun?" She gestured to the photo. "You seemed to be enjoying yourself just fine a minute ago."

"You bitch." I whispered.

"Careful." she waggled a finger. "Don't forget who's in charge here."

I shrunk back.

"That's right sweetheart. And I'm done going easy on you. So buckle up, Sugartits. You're in for a hell of a ride. And don't worry -- I'll be keeping a very close eye on you."

She laughed as she stepped out the door.

"Miki? Are you alright?"

God help me. I broke into tears.


To be continued.


Author's Afterword: Thank you so much for reading! The second part (of 3) will be up here in 6-8 weeks. I love hearing from you all and would love to hear what you think, so please be sure to leave a comment!

Thank you again!