And Sammy Makes Three

Story Info
Husband and wife travel to Costa Rica and meet Sammy.
14.4k words
4.36
15.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

"John look at the view!" Alice looked out over the ocean. From the veranda they could see the coast stretching to the north and south. Green carpeted the hills and field as far as the eye could see. They had picked Costa Rica to be a get away from their busy lives. Two weeks in relative isolation just the two of them and whatever the local area had to offer.

John loved to hear the joy in his wife's voice. The view was spectacular and so was the house. It was a simple open design but offered up total privacy. It was hard to take it all in coming from the cold winter of Alberta. A short walk down from the veranda was a nice sized pool and it was all theirs. As he scanned the vista, he realized there wasn't another house to be seen. No suburban sprawl here. "It's lovely dear; feel that breeze."

Janice their host lead them through the house showing them all the little idiosyncrasies of living in a home on the edge of the jungle. A few cautionary tales about snakes and spiders which seemed to intrigue Alice as much as freak her out. Alice loved nature and all it's creatures she was planning to spend much of her time photographing all she could find.

Janice wrapped up the tour and instructions for their stay, "Is there anything else you two need?"

"Do you know anyone that does tours? I know Alice wants to explore the jungle." John motioned to Alice who was following a butterfly through the yard.

"My gardener has a son, he's taken a few people out before. Everyone seems to really like him, and more importantly his English is very good."

"Do you have his number?" John stood ready with his phone.

"No, but I'll send him with some fruit tomorrow."

Janice and John worked out all the details while Alice was distracted watching a butterfly on the hibiscus. There were going to be so many new things for her to explore. She barely noticed that Janice was about to leave. "Sorry I've been so rude."

"It's nice to see you're already enjoying yourself. If you need anything just text and I'll get back to you. Remember cell coverage varies a lot out here." Janice waved and jumped into her truck.

Now they were on their own. John stripped off his shirt and while dropping his pants exclaimed, "Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!"

"What about your swim trunks?" Alice shouted as John turned and dashed out across the lawn to the pool and jumped in.

"Who's going to see us?" Laughed John.

Alice looked about and a little bit reluctantly took off her clothes. John watched her stroll to the pool. Fifty-six years had been good to her, she had remained attractive. Even at this age she carried a slight air of innocence and that just made her sexier in John's eyes. She embraced him and gave him a passionate kiss that he was only too willing to return. Standing shoulder deep in the pool holding each other felt so good. Alice felt an awakening of John's cock against her.

"Someone seems to like the pool." Alice purred.

"I think it's what's in the pool; cutie." Flirtatiously John quipped.

"Being cute at my age is a good thing specially when it gets a rise out of the crowd." Alice stroked John rising cock.

John's eyes scanned the area, "Oh, I didn't notice there was a crowd."

Alice stuck out her tongue at him, "You wish."

"I could go for a snack right about now."

"Oh: okay." Alice turned disappointedly to leave the pool.

John grabbed her from behind and stroked her mound. "What I want is right here."

"Shall we go inside then?" Alice turned her head to nuzzle and kiss his neck.

"No, I prefer to eat poolside." John spun her around and lifted her onto the edge of the pool.

Alice giggled a little, "I don't know what's gotten into you, but I like it."

Alice sat on the edge putting one leg on each shoulder she offered herself up to John. If there is one thing John excelled at, it was eating pussy. He slowly kissed up her inner thigh, then he did the same up her other leg. When he reached her pussy, his kisses circled it slowly moving closer and closer to as he called it, her flower. He would tease her until arousal opened it up for him in blossoming glory. Then his tongue would explore the source of sweet nectar. He had learnt all her buttons; his hands firmly gripped her hips drawing her onto his now hungry pursuit of the goal. John loved nothing more than to see, hear and feel her pleasure and right now she was way over the edge in the freefall of an epic orgasm.

John exited the pool and lead Alice to the veranda. He took her to one of the supports for the roof. "Here hold onto this." Alice smile and assumed the position, she knew what John wanted. From behind her he entered her holding on to her hips. Slowly at first, he moved in and out of her. He was amazed at how wet she had become. The fire inside both of them grew as he increased the speed of each thrust. There was a passion that had been missing for the last few years. Then she felt that long last stroke as he ground himself into her as deep as he could go. The pulse of his cock sent her over the edge once again.

If it wasn't for the support Alice knew she would have fallen over. As she recovered, everything looked a little more vivid. Flowers stood out, the sound of birds were like a symphony and the scent of the trees wrapped around her. If this was how the vacation was starting, she could hardly wait for what came next.

Night fall came early and so did the chorus of Cicadas. It was so loud neither Alice nor John thought they'd get to sleep. Soon the sound lulled them to sleep.

Chapter 2

They both woke slightly before sunrise. John got up first and went about making coffee. "Hey honey I'll be down by the pool with our coffee."

"Okay I'll be right out." Stretching like a cat she twisted and turned under the covers.

John went out and sat back in one of the lounge chairs by the pool watching the world about him wake up.

Alice gave John a slow once over as he lounged in the chair, "Well look at you."

"What do you mean?" John inquired like an innocent schoolboy.

"You're naked, goofball." Snickered Alice.

"And is there a problem with that?" Maintaining his innocent demeanor.

John had decided that clothing was optional, and he was enjoying the no clothes option. The air was warm, and it just felt great. Nothing like sitting in the open watching the parrots fly in. Soon there was movement in the trees as the local monkeys started their day. Alice had cut up some mango, so breakfast was served. The liquid yogurt was good to drink along with it. Everything was so different than a morning at home. No plans, no household tasks and no office to slough off to.

The monkeys were the most entertaining to John. They were curious, but also cautious of the two invaders of their space. They had come close to eat the fruit of the nearest palm tree. But what was the most amazing was the journey through the trees they took.

"It's like a metaphor for life. They take leaps with the faith they'll be alright." Alice observed.

"So, you're saying we should just trust that things will be alright?"

"Maybe."

"So, does this mean you plan to be more adventurous this vacation?" John asked this in a way that Alice knew he meant sexually.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Was her sultry reply.

"You know I would."

Alice then dropped her sarong and blew John a kiss, "Well we'll have to see what happens." She then turned and dashed into the pool.

When John entered the pool, Alice glided up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling her body next to his. Once again John rose to the occasion and Alice wrapped her legs about his waist perched upon his hardened manhood. How long had it been since they had made love two days in a row? John wasn't going to complain, he loved the new release of Alice's libido. He bounced Alice in the water while he held her there. He was using her body to stroke his cock, much better than the usual sitting in front of a computer screen stroking himself.

Alice was amazed at her libido as well. Was it the tropical air or was it just getting away from all the trappings of everyday life? When she was young, she was always ready, and John would often take her at a moment's notice. Even better yet was when she would be on the attack. Their marriage was stronger than ever now, but their sex life had faltered.

Alice lead John to their bedroom. There she presented herself to him on the bed. Whoever decided that beds were to be so high these days needed a medal. John took her legs and placed them on his shoulders. As he slid into her, she moaned with delight. Although she loved all the other parts of lovemaking nothing beat the feeling of being entered with that first plunge.

John's cock was touching her in all the right places. Her body responded to each stroke getting her ever so close to that ultimate goal. They were both lost in so much passion that they almost didn't hear the knock on the door. "Fuck someone's here!"

"Well that's what I was trying to do." Joke John.

"John you have to see who it is."

"Keep that warm for me." John bent down and gave her pussy a quick kiss.

John pulled on his shorts and threw on a T-shirt. "I'm coming." And then slightly under his breath to Alice, "Or I should be."

John went to the door hoping that his tenting was not going to be too obvious. At the door was a young man with a basket of fruit. Just then John remembered that Janice was going to send over her gardener's son.

"Hi, I'm Sammy, Miss Janice said you looking for tour guide." The tall young man offered up the fruit basket as John opened the door.

"Hi Sammy, I'm John, I forgot you were coming over."

"I can come back if it's not a good time." Sammy offered as John's condition was very obvious.

"No, no, it's fine come in."

"Oh, here this is from Miss Janice." Sammy handed John the basket of fruit.

"Now doesn't that look lovely." Alice chimed in as she entered the room. The question is was she talking about the fruit or Sammy. He was either late twenties or early thirties. His dark skin showed of his muscular arms nicely. He had a charming smile, but it was the way he was looking at her that took her aback. She looked down at herself to see if there was anything wrong. Her braless nipples were definitely making a show of themselves.

Sammy reached out his hand, "Hi, I'm Sammy."

I'm a, I'm Alice."

"Pleased to meet you ma'am." His hand was firm but gentle as it held hers. His eyes wandered over her in a way she hadn't noticed a man look at her for some time. She returned the favor by looking at his form.

John interrupted their trance, "So Janice tells me you are a good tour guide."

"I know best beaches, and most animals."

"By name?" John inquired. John loved to play with words and twist them up, after all living with a writer made it something he had to do.

Sammy looked a little confused.

"You'll have to forgive John he's just a big goofball. But I warn you if you laugh it will only encourage him." Alice then stuck her tongue out at John.

"I thought you loved my sense of humor." John put on his pouty boy look.

"Oh, you know I do." Alice stroked his cheek.

John's humor was one of Alice's favorite things. He could make her laugh even when she felt totally down. He would find a way to just be that goofy guy that she couldn't resist laughing with. When you've been married for over thirty years humor makes it a lot easier. There was also his adventurous side willing to experience new things. Even after all this time he could surprise her with something about himself. He was sure this is what kept their marriage so strong.

"Where you like to go?" Asked Sammy.

"I'd love to see the jungle and see the animals." Alice replied while letting her fingers twill her long auburn hair.

"Alice is a very good photographer and I know she wants to see some sloths if possible." Interrupted John, he could see Alice was taken by Sammy.

"I will find sloth for you ma'am. You like waterfalls?"

"I love waterfalls!" Gleefully Alice responded while jumping like a young girl. This allowed her breasts to bounce nicely, John always loved to watch his wife get excited specially when she was looking so hot.

"Now you've got her interest." John smiled as he noticed that Sammy's eyes where bouncing right along with Alice's moves. He also wondered if Alice noticed that she was creating a tent city at the door.

"I come back after lunch, we go out try see sloths." Sammy said turning to leave and hopefully retain some dignity.

"Sounds great to me, how about you?"

"I'll have my camera ready."

Alice went about prepping her camera equipment. John always admired her abilities to compose an image. He had been the original photographer in the family, but when Alice started to take photos, he knew she had the better eye. He was still better with the technical end of things but seeing is the secret to a great photo and he knew she had it. Alice would always say she loved his images and maybe he shouldn't be so hard on himself. But somehow, he just felt inadequate with his abilities.

Chapter 3

Alice and John made a simple lunch together. They figured it would take a while to get used to what food was available here. Having to drive out to one of the larger towns to pick up supplies would be avoided if at all possible.

After they finished lunch it was time to relax and read a little before their afternoon adventure began. The afternoon sun was very warm, so they enjoyed the shade with the cool breeze.

"What time is it?" Inquired Alice.

"Quarter to one."

"What time is he coming?" Alice was showing her impatience.

"After lunch, so whatever time that is." John said with a slight smile.

"Okay"

John was just settling down into read. He had loaded his e-reader with some good stories to transport him to his favorite fantasy land. John loved reading erotica and he wondered if his wife knew that sometimes in bed, she was enjoying the results of a good story.

"What time is it?" Again, Alice asked.

"It's almost 1:00."

"Oh" Alice was restless, usually she was the one that drifted off into a good book, but for some reason she just couldn't settle down and read.

"Do you think we'll see any sloths?"

"I don't know dear; we'll just have to wait and see."

"I'm sure we'll see something, he seems nice, doesn't he?"

"You're talking about Sammy I take?" John peered over his glasses at Alice, he hadn't realized the Alice had dressed in a rather tight T-shirt that prominently displayed her well-formed breasts.

"Yes, he seems nice, doesn't he?"

"Yes, dear he's a very nice fellow and I bet he'll show us a good time." John mussed with his wife's obvious interest in the young man.

"Do you think he knows all the birds?"

John starts to put his book down. He was about to add, "And the bees," to her statement, but he thought better of it. No use letting the fox know you were on her trail.

"I'm sorry dear I guess I'm interrupting your reading."

"It's okay I can see you're excited."

"No, I know what it's like when you interrupt me."

Alice once again picks up her book and starts to read. Reading just wasn't going to happen for her today. She got up and started to busy herself cleaning up their things and making the bed. John realized she was as excited as a school aged kid about to go out on a big outing. It's one of her many charms.

Alice heard Sammy's motorcycle coming up to the back of the house. "He's here." She jumped up and almost ran to the backdoor to let him in.

"Good afternoon Miss Alice."

"Sammy you can call me Alice." Blushing Alice replied looking slightly down while twisting about.

"Okay Miss: Alice." Sammy tried to call her just by her first name, but this wasn't going to take.

"John come on Sammy is here."

"Keep your pants on I'm coming."

John closed the doors to the veranda and locked them. On the way to the backdoor he grabbed Alice's camera bag and brought it to her. "Here you might want to take this with you. Hi Sammy, how's things going?"

"Good and for you Mr. John?"

"Fine and it's just John." John notice that Sammy looked like this would be a struggle to do.

"You have water? Hot day today." Sammy reminded the duo.

John hoists up a small backpack. "Everything is packed and ready for the adventure. I think we'll take our vehicle if you don't mind?"

Alice took the backseat so Sammy could direct John. Poor John was having most of his silly jokes land flat. Sometimes it seemed that Sammy would laugh because he didn't understand what John just said. Who could blame him as John was a real corndog when it came to humor. It wasn't long after they started their walk when Sammy stopped, "Who can see it?"

Alice and John searched the area knowing that something was hiding in plain view. No matter how carefully they scanned it eluded them. Finally, John confessed, "I have no idea what I'm looking for."

"You know the Basilisk lizard? The one that runs on water?" Sammy replied with an inquiring look.

John shrugged his shoulder, "Yes."

"On that fallen tree, along the trunk." Sammy pointed out the small lizard.

Sure enough, there was the lizard plain as day when you saw it.

"Many of the animals in the jungle thinks if they not move you no see them."

Sammy had just moved up a notch in both Alice and John's eyes. Not only could he spot the animals he actually knew something about them. Each time he stopped there was something new to see and a fact to learn. It was when they came upon the Golden Orb spider that surprised John. Sammy convinced Alice to allow him to place the spider on her arm. She quite proudly held her arm out showing off her bravery. She blushed when Sammy exclaimed, "See, two beautiful ladies Mr. John."

At one-point Sammy did a little bush whacking and came back with a stunning flower. Alice was beside herself when he presented it to her. "See someone brings me flowers."

"Well I would try to get you one but then you might have to call out search and rescue to find me." John impishly pointed out.

"Sorry sir I did not mean to offend you." Sammy apologetically replied.

"Don't worry about it, I love to see my wife happy. I guess sometimes I'm just not enough."

"You silly goof, you're always enough for me, but a lady has to keep her options open." Alice teased.

This time the sloths eluded the trio, but there were so many discoveries no seemed to care. Plans were already made for the next day's outing. Once again, the duo was put to sleep by the cicadas.

Chapter 4

"Sammy said he had a wonderful surprise for us today, I wonder what it will be?" This was one of the stream of comments Alice made about Sammy this morning.

"I have no idea dear." John replied in an amused tone.

"He so smart. I mean Sammy knew something about everything we saw. He made it so interesting."

"I'm starting to get jealous here." John joked.

"Maybe you should be." Then Alice followed up with a kiss. As she went to walk away John reached out and lightly pinched her ass. Alice wiggled her butt at him, "Someone seems to like being teased."

John grabbed her and pulled her in for a proper kiss. He started to fondle her and rub her back finally grabbing tightly on her ass bringing her in for a strong kiss. Alice looked him in the eye, "Keep the thought Sammy will be here soon."

"Well maybe he could just watch." John offered.

"With him here maybe you'd be the one that would have to watch." Alice said in a seductive tone, she knew her husband's buttons.

John mused how funny life was. He loved his wife dearly, but here at the slightest suggestion of her playing around in front of him stirred a deep and suppressed yearning. He hadn't spoke of this for a long time, but it appeared Alice was playing him with it. He had given it up as one of those fantasy just like sleeping with Farah Fawcett when he was young. He never understood this fascination of his and it was a dangerous bridge to cross. The knock on the door brought John back to the present.