And Sammy Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sammy it's good to see you." Alice went up and hugged Sammy. "I've been bugging John all morning trying to guess what your surprise would be."

"If I told, then it not surprise?"

"Well I guess we best be off. You don't want to disappoint the lady now do you?" John said with a smirk while looking Alice in the eye.

"I make sure she not be disappointed." Innocently Sammy replied.

Two minutes down the path Sammy stopped. "No hints this time."

Alice and John started to scour the area with their eyes. Suddenly with a scream of delight Alice pointed to the tree branch above the path. There hung a mother sloth and her baby. Up went the camera and Alice was lost in the moment, moving from one angle to another trying for that perfect shot. Finally, the camera was put down. Alice turned to Sammy, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You've made my day. I'm so happy!" She stood on her toes and gave him a peck on the cheek. John would swear he saw Sammy blush despite his dark skin.

It was another enlightening day. Sammy seemed to have a sixth sense for where to spot the animals. For him it was just natural since he grew up watching them. Now he was about to reveal the surprise. Every time he took people to the waterfall they were impressed. The jungle held its secrets well, the vegetation muffled the sound of the water until you rounded the last corner.

"Oh my god it's beautiful, don't you love it dear?" Squealed Alice.

"I didn't expect this. Sammy this is like one of those travel brochures." John said in complete awe as he watched the water cascade down the rockface into the pool. The Forest was lush around the area, obviously the spay caused extra growth even for a rain forest.

"Glad you like Mr. John. Time for swim?"

"Darn I didn't bring my swimsuit." Alice somewhat dejectedly pointed out.

"I should have told you, would have been better." Sammy offered apologetically.

"No that would have spoiled the surprise. Dear you could wear your underwear." John offered for a solution.

"I don't want to hike in wet underwear thank you very much." Sassily Alice announced.

"European lady go in no clothes ma'am. It okay I do too." With that Sammy stripped off his shirt and shorts. Into the water he dove.

"Well we are all adults here. And when in Rome." John stated looking at Alice for her reaction.

"This isn't Rome, and I'm shy."

"Well you decide." With that John stripped down and joined Sammy in the water.

Alice so wanted to go into the water, but John knew she suffered from a little bit of shyness. It was so hot out and that water felt so nice. "Alice I'm sure Sammy won't mind turning round while you get in."

"Okay guys, if you turn around, I'll come in the water."

"No problem ma'am." Sammy turned to face the other side of the pool.

Alice stripped down and slipped into the crystal-clear water. It felt so cool on her skin, just what she needed. "I'm in, it's okay."

Sammy had an athletic build, of course youth just had that look to someone in their fifties. When Alice kept an eye on Sammy's swimming. When he swam on his back anyone would have noticed his build wasn't the only thing that was impressive. John came up behind Alice and kissed her shoulder. "What a wonderful surprise, this is the perfect spot to cool down."

"Yes, it is." Alice replied somewhat distracted by the view of Sammy standing on a rock getting ready to jump in.

Seeing Sammy jump John had to follow suit. They were acting like boys having fun in the water. "Come on dear join us."

John knew Alice really wanted to join them, but she was still acting shy. It was amusing to him; his wife was naked in a pool of water and yet afraid to be seen by this young man. Didn't she realize that the water hid nothing, one could even tell she was a true redhead.

"Dam it I'm here to have fun too!" Bravely she climbed up onto the rocks and jumped in. Soon it was a game of jumping the furthest, Alice was running around without a care in the world. Then Sammy grabbed Alice's waist and helped launch her into the pool, John swore that when Sammy's hands touched her, Alice drew in a satisfied breath as she looked down at the contrast of his dark hands on her pale flesh.

Later they all laid out on the rocks to dry off before dressing for the return hike. Here she was naked with another man and her husband. This was never in their plans for the vacation, but hell when in Rome. Alice just finished tying up her long auburn hair when Sammy approached her with a flower in his hand. "A flower for your hair beautiful lady."

Alice blushed and stammered out a thank you. Just like men who suck in their guts when a beautiful young lady goes by, Alice was displaying herself as this young man looked at her.

Chapter 5

Alice and John waved to Sammy as he drove off. Soon as John closed the door Alice pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard. Her hand grasped his waist band and as she knelt down, she pulled his shorts down with her. Her lips caressed his cock and her tongue rolled the tip into position for her waiting mouth. As she took him into her mouth, he hardened to the sensation. She toyed with his cock until it was fully erect. Grabbing hold of John's cock, she led him to the bedroom. "I want this now."

John was in shock; this wasn't his sweet little Alice and he liked it. She bent over the bed offering up her rear to him. John was surprised how easily he slipped into her. This afternoon must have had a bigger effect on her than he could have imagined. She moaned with each stroke. She was on fire,

"Fuck me." Moaned Alice.

"Fuck me hard." She demanded.

"Yes, yes. Just like that. Yes, oh god." Alice was being vocal beyond what she would ever do at home. John was loving every second of it. In for a penny, in for a pound thought John, "It's not John it's Sammy."

It was like the powder keg just went off. Alice bucked and twisted as she came. John could only hang on for the ride. As the waves of the orgasm ebbed John slowly continued to fuck his dear wife. "Wow that was wild. I think someone liked what she saw today."

"It's not like that, it's just the tropics." Alice tried to explain, "Besides I'm too old for him."

John just kissed her shoulder as he continued his love making. Now his mind was full of images of his wife taking on that large black cock that they had both been impressed with this afternoon. The way she just came was the wildest he had ever seen her.

"I love you dear, it's okay; you know that." John was offering her to play it out, acting out fantasies in their bedroom had been one of their fun activities, but it had been a while.

"I love you too dear, what's okay?" Alice had missed the point it seemed to John.

"It's okay if you got turned on by someone else." There he had laid it out for her to take in.

"Don't be silly, I'm just yours?" Alice returned trying not to upset John.

John pulled out of her and guided her onto the bed turning Alice over so he could look into her eyes. "You are free to do as you want dear if it's just my fantasy, I'm fine with that. After all you just had the most incredible orgasm."

"That was very intense. I just don't see what you get out of it. I mean it's not fair to you." As much as she was so turned on by the thought right now, she didn't want to ruin what they have.

"I get to see you enjoy yourself. It's like when we go to Suzie's for diner. You allow me to enjoy her cooking." Desperately John tried for a metaphor.

"So, I'm just a meal to be enjoyed?" Alice toyed with John; she knew sometimes he just didn't find the words to explain himself after all he wasn't the writer.

"No, you're the dinner."

John had always shown that he trusted her; the question was more did she trust herself. He could remember every one of her stories she told him of lovers she had had before they met. At one time Alice had been very sexually active and John loved it. He was proud of his wife for her conquests, he also knew she had been completely faithful to him since they married. But on occasion she would tease him into ecstasy by making up a story of her lover that had just left before he came home. Now she played her game again.

"So, you want me to dine on a delicious large cock?" Alice offered and then slowly licked her lips.

John just smiled and Alice felt his cock get that much harder.

"You want to watch him fill me completely with each stroke." For god's sake she was turning herself on more than John.

"You want to see me come as he fills me with his sperm." That did it, John's face contorted as he drove in as deep as he could go. He knew she would feel her pussy getting coated with his juices. Alice's body arched and twisted with pleasure. Was it John or the thought of Sammy that sent her over the final edge?

For a while they just laid there together enjoying the afterglow of making love. John was thrilled at his wife's new sexual prowess. Alice was reacting sexually better than she had in a long time. What's wrong with a little playing around with fantasies. After all fantasies aren't real.

Chapter 6

John gazed upon his sleeping wife. Alice had such a beautiful form. Even though the sheet that covered her he could make out the curve of her hips. Alice rolled over opening her eye and smiled at John.

"Hey sexy I made us coffee. Let's go watch the monkeys start their day."

John stood there naked with two cups in his hands smiling. He wasn't an athlete with a sculpted body, but he was still in pretty good shape and she knew many of her friends thought he was nice eye candy compared to their husbands. She always had loved snuggling up to him every evening, feeling his warm body next to hers. She'd tease him about his boyish grin and that twinkle in his eye, always joking that she'd have to watch him around the other ladies. John didn't want other women he was very happy with her. She always pointed out that if he was happy with just her, he should accept that she was happy with just him.

Alice got up to follow him out. As she picked up her shirt she stopped. No one was here and being naked was starting to grow on her. John smiled when she dropped it.

"I'll be right out after I powder my nose." Alice needed that morning visit to the washroom.

John whistled at her when she came walking out. He always made sure she felt loved and lusted. "Looks like someone got a little too much sun yesterday."

Alice looked down at herself, she was slightly pink all over, but mainly her backside. She had mainly laid on her front when they were drying off at the waterfall. Places that had never been pink before now showed a slight glow. It wasn't bad, just a warning to be a little more careful.

"I'll get the lotion. Did you burn anything?" Alice inquired.

"Well I have a tender butt." John said with a sexual undertone.

"Hmm I'll rub that down for you." She replied and then seductively bit her lower lip.

"I think I'll need a daily treatment."

Alice twisted around to look at her own bum and it was also slightly pink. "I'll do yours if you'll do mine."

"Now that's an offer a guy can't refuse." John said as he jumped to his feet.

John followed Alice into the house. Damn she looked good as she walked. You could tell she was a runner. Nice legs and a firm butt. She also had all the curves a real woman should have. Not skinny but rather well rounded without excess. Young boys can have those skinny ass girls, he loved the shape of a real woman like his wife.

Once inside Alice turned to him, "Just wait I found something."

Alice went into the spare bedroom and came out carrying a folding massage table. "I found it yesterday when I was exploring the house."

John helped her unfold the table and then jumped at the chance to lay down on it first.

"Oh, I see how this works."

"First come first served." John said with twinkle in his eye.

"Darn I like it when we cum together." Alice said with a wiggle of her hips.

"I like where this is going." John said as he grabbed for her pussy.

"Not so fast buddy, not till I get my turn!"

Alice slowly applied the lotion rubbing into John's skin. They had a massage table at home and often gave each other rub downs. Alice had become very talented at making him relax. Though it was obvious one part of John was not relaxing. "Sorry no happy ending, you pay more for happy ending." Alice playfully quipped.

"I have cash." John said like a desperate man.

"You Johns are all the same." Was her sassy reply.

"So, you're telling me there have been other Johns?" He inquired with a twist of his head.

"Get off the table and be a good boy for once." With that Alice slapped his ass.

"I loooves you." John used that voice that was so often accompanied with a puppy dog look that would melt Alice's heart.

"I love you too, but you've got a job to do." She slapped his ass again.

Alice laid down on the table and was soon purring to the luxurious massage John gave her as he applied the lotion. His strong hands loosen up her muscles and put her in a total relaxed state.

"Earth to Alice, earth to Alice, time to flip over."

"God your good." Alice purred.

"Awe, but when I'm bad I'm better." John said with his best Mae West pose.

"Lotion buddy."

John got down to business and once again Alice entered the blissful state of being stroked in all the right ways. Every inch of her body was tenderly rubbed, caressed and massaged.

"I think my breasts are well coated." Alice said with a smile after John seemed to get lost in giving them a special massage.

"Just making sure, wouldn't want to have missed a spot."

John had always loved her breasts they weren't large, but they had the loveliest shape and still were quite firm. He kissed her lightly on the lips like he always did when the massage was finished. As he walked away, he paused, then lightly kissed her pussy lips. A tingle ran through Alice.

"You're such a tease." Alice purred.

"Well I want breakfast." He said as he turned away.

"Like they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach."

"It's true as long as you're feeding him pussy." John stated as he looked back at her.

She just spread her legs, "Well then breakfast is served."

John turns back and starts to go down on Alice.

"No, no, oh, oh; but we should eat."

John raised his head and looked into her eyes, "I am."

"You're insatiable."

"Are you complaining?"

John returned to kissing and licking Alice's flower until once again it blossomed revealing the source of the nectar he sought. The waves of pleasure rocked Alice's body, like the incoming tide, slowly it rose. He was so good at this, she always claimed to be a spoiled woman. Then the final surge came pushing her over the top. He held her hips and looked along her body admiring his handywork.

John stood and looked again at her beautify body, "Get up it's time for breakfast."

"But what about you?" Alice asked with her best puppy dog imitation, it just didn't have the effect on John as it did on her.

"Your pleasure is all I needed this morning." John went to the kitchen area and cut up some fruit for the granola. Thick yogurt was pored over it making a complete breakfast. "To the veranda with you, young lady."

Chapter 7

"It's two o'clock and the ocean is calling."

John fakes answering a phone, "Hello, you're telling me you're warm, moist and want me inside you? I'll be right there." Turning to Alice, "You're right it was the ocean."

"Just get your things you goof."

The beach was nearly empty like it was every weekday. Families were about on the weekends and even then, there was plenty of space for all. No expensive resorts around here. Life was good at the end of the road.

The water was like a warm embrace and John loved the way the salt water supported him. He could bob in the waves for hours on end. Alice watched him facing the waves and he seemed to float over each one as it passed by.

"Looks like fun."

John then claimed, "I'm Peter Panning."

"What the hell is Peter Panning?" Inquired Alice.

"Okay, hold your arms out to each side of you like this." John held out his arms straight out forming a cross.

"I know you can't see this but stand on one leg and raise your other knee, so you look like Peter Pan flying." Just then a wave approached. "Now leap into the wave."

Together they floated over the wave. Alice just couldn't help laughing, here was her charming husband playing he's Peter Pan in the waves of the ocean.

"I adore you."

"I a window you." How come that corny line always got her to laugh. She must absolutely love this man. Together they Peter Panned in the waves.

"Time for a cold treat?" John asked as they left the water for the beach.

"That would be lovely, can we see if that boy is selling stuff on the side of the road?"

Alice and John always tried to support the local business and the young entrepreneurs. Every day they had been stopping to get something off the boys on the side of the road. Alice would try her Spanish on them, and John imagined it came out like one of those dictionary translations from Chinese to English. The boys would usually get this puzzled look on their face and then smile and nod. John always wondered if they had figured out what she was saying or were just being polite to the lady who bought their treats.

"Sure, then we can stop by the local store and get some eggs and maybe a snack." John said as he gathered their things.

Alice embraced life and enjoyed what it had to offer. John loved the delightful squeal of joy she made when she discovered something she enjoyed. From a hummingbird visiting a flower to the flower itself. She understood what beauty is and how important it was to slow down and enjoy it. It was never boring with her; one never knew what her newest delight would be. Right now, it was the taste of a frozen treat. "This is so good, it's like a mango explosion on your tongue. Here try it."

John sampled the offered treat, "Yum that's almost as good as my favorite."

"What's that?"

"You!"

"Arrr, I still owe you from this morning." Alice growled like a sexual predator.

"Wanna lick my lolli?" Chimed John like a little boy.

"I think it's only fair."

Once they got back to the casa Alice led John into the bedroom and slowly stripped him. Laying him on the bed she pounced upon him and started to tease his cock with her tongue. Nibbling at it and slowly sucking on the tip to savor it. She took as much of it into her mouth as she could. Her tongue teased it into full hardness. She needed this now, she straddled John taking him. Rocking back and forth she rode him hard. Her orgasm swelled up a took over her, sex had become so powerful she ground herself into John extracting all the pleasure she could get. As it subsided John rolled her off him and pulled her to the edge of the bed. There he entered her again. With her legs on his shoulders he penetrated her so deep she loved the feeling and soon she was off again for another wave of pleasure.

Then John's phone rang. John looked over at it and the call display read, Sammy. John grabbed the phone to answer it.

"Can't that wait?" Alice pleaded as he brought it to his ear.

"Hello Sammy." Now Alice knew who was calling it only made it hotter.

"Sure, that sounds great." John continued the one-sided conversation.

"I'll give you to Alice and you two can decide."

What the hell was John doing. Alice's eyes were like saucers, she was waving her arms and mouthing the words no. Regardless John put the phone up to her ear. "Hello" Was all she managed to say.

John started to slowly fuck Alice again.

"Yes, that sounds nice." Alice was giving John the old stink eye, but he was having none of it. He was enjoying her discomfort way too much.