And Sammy Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we could bring lunch."

John was loving it, fucking his wife while she was talking to her 'boyfriend.'

"Aaah" Alice gasped.

"No, no, it's okay." Almost panting into the phone.

"Sure."

"Yes." John continued the slow assault on her pussy with his cock.

"See you then." Alice ended the call.

Alice now took the phone looked at it and made sure it was off. "You fucker, why did you do that?"

"Oh, come on, you didn't want to talk to your boyfriend." John said in a very sleezy manner.

"Not while you're fucking me." Alice snarled.

"So, he is your boyfriend?" John poked the bear one more time.

"He's not my boyfriend! Aah." Alice was starting to lose it, her body was betraying her, she was fucking turned on by what just happened.

John was speeding up his attack on her pussy.

"You better watch out for what you wish for." Alice cried out.

"What you might..." John was fighting not to cum quite yet.

"Fuck him!" as soon as the words left Alice's mouth John shot off like he had not in years. He ground into Alice hard sending her off to another orgasm. His cock twitched with sensitivity. Every move sent ripples through him.

Chapter 8

Next morning it was the usual sit and watch the monkeys in the trees while they ate breakfast. It is funny how something so extraordinary become the norm after a short time. For these two Canadians the weather was perfect for sitting out in the nude as the sun started to come up. After breakfast was the dip in the pool and then off to photograph the birds and flowers that surrounded the casa. Today John had to run into town to get some supplies and meet up with the vegie truck.

"So, no wandering off into the jungle without me." John reminded Alice.

"I wouldn't dream of it, if there's time we can do a short walk before we head out with Sammy." Alice appreciated his caring for her, he always had her best interest in mind.

"See you shortly." John gave her his usual quick kiss as he left.

"Loves you." Alice called out as he started to get into the SUV.

"Loves you too." Was the time-tested response he always gave her.

As John was just coming up to town, he saw Sammy driving out of town on his bike. John waved to him, it felt nice knowing someone from town, like he belonged here. Shopping in town was always a bit hit and miss, mainly because John didn't understand Spanish and some food he didn't recognize.

The vegie truck was another matter. All you had to do is drive the main road watching for it. There were a few yards where the truck would enter and that must be how John missed it on the first pass. When he caught up to it, there were all the fresh fruit and vegetables a person could wish for.

When John got back to their casa, he noticed Sammy's motorcycle in the yard. The door was open allowing the breeze to flow through the house. As John approached the door, he heard the distinctive sound of Alice moaning with pleasure.

Was he missing what he always wanted to see? Was his wife in the arms of another man? John carefully crept into the house. There was Alice lying face down on the massage table and Sammy was rubbing Aloe on her sunburn.

The kettle started to whistle, John quickly turned it off. Alice looked back to see him standing beside the stove with a smile on his face. She looked like a deer in the headlights.

"I didn't hear you come in. Nothing's happening. Sammy just wanted to put something on my sunburn. I guess I better make the tea." She stammered out like a kid caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"Sammy finish what you're doing. I'll make the tea, and Alice just relax okay." John said in such a relaxed manner you would think this happened every day.

John could see the tension in Alice's neck, but Sammy's touch slowly relaxed her. Soon she was putty under his hands.

"There Miss Alice your back is done, will that do?"

"Sammy the backs of her legs also got a bit too much sun, she should have flipped over more." John mentioned hoping to watch more of the show.

"I'll flip you over more mister smarty pants." Quipped Alice, but she laid there waiting.

When Sammy placed a hand on her exposed calf Alice tensed at first. John was watching a man rub his wife's body all over. The same man he had teased her about being a boyfriend.

Sammy's hands were like magic to Alice. Totally without thinking she lifted herself to allow him to raise her skirt. Anyone could see she was enjoying his touch, John only wondered how deep the pleasure was going.

"Miss Alice I am finished."

"Sammy, if she was a kitten she would be purring right now." John observed.

Alice shot John a look that stopped any further taunts from him.

"I think we should be going as soon as lunch is packed, right John." Alice stated trying to regain her dignity.

"Yes, dear I'll get right on it." John saluted and went to work.

"I will put the table back Miss Alice." Sammy offered as he gave her an appreciative gaze. Sammy folded the massage table and took it to the spare room.

Alice went up to John and looked him right in the eye. "What do you think you were doing?"

"Watching my wife enjoy a massage." John said as if he was innocent of doing anything wrong.

"You know what I mean." Sniped Alice.

"Tell me you weren't enjoying it." With that John lifted her skirt hem and traced a finger along her mound. Her panties were moist to the touch and his fingers send a wave through Alice. Quickly she slapped his hand down, "Now you behave."

Sammy had arranged some kayaks from a friend and took the two for a tour through the mangroves up the river. John could see how she was watching their guide. Even John could admire the way his muscles looked when the sunlight dappled through the trees played across them.

That evening while she was going through her images John noticed there seemed to be a large number of them featuring Sammy. Sure, the light was good on him, but John noticed how carefully Alice looked at each one. Tomorrow they were going to see another waterfall this one was further back, so it was going to be an early start.

"Bedtime sweetheart." John suggested.

"I'll just finish up these." Distractedly Alice replied.

"They'll still be there tomorrow."

"Just a few more minutes." Alice said and then turned and gave John a quick kiss before returning to her work.

John went to bed and drifted off to sleep before Alice came to bed.

Chapter 9

Alice was packing their things while John was in the kitchen prepping the picnic lunch. John knew his wife she would have laid everything out on the bed and double check to make sure everything was packed; first aid kit, suntan lotion, extra clothes, beach towel and the swimsuits.

"I'm done, how's lunch?" Alice said as she walked into the room carrying the backpack.

"Packed and ready, here let me put this in the pack."

Alice almost hip checked him away from the pack, "No I'll put it in, everything is packed just right."

Alice put the lunch in the top of the bag and zipped it up.

This was an epic hike back into one of the local parks. They saw more and more wildlife the further back they went. Alice was lost taking photos of everything from ants to Howler monkeys. It was also a hot hike traveling up the valley. The waterfall was beautiful, like a veil of water falling down the rocks.

"We be alone for the day." Sammy stated with a broad smile as he looked around the site.

"How do you figure that Sammy?" John was skeptical of no one else coming here, it was just too beautiful.

"See Mr. John we not supposed to be here. Local lodge only."

"What if they come and catch us?" Alice looked a little concerned, not wanting to break laws in a foreign country.

"I know them Miss Alice, if they come here, they would be here already. We drove more than they would."

"Well I think it's time for a dip! John pass me my swimsuit please." Alice asked in a rather commanding tone.

John pulled everything from the bag and searched once again through the clothes. "I can't find it dear, are you sure you packed it?"

"Let me see." Alice feigned searching through the clothing and re-checking the pack. She had left it behind on purpose and now she wanted to see how far she could push John before he chickened out. "I'm sure I packed it; it was right there with everything else on the bed. Did you do this John?"

"I'm innocent." John raised his hands as if under arrest.

"Well I'm going for a swim." Alice stood, removed her top, bra and then in one motion pulled off her shorts and underwear. John and Sammy just stood there watching as she jumped into the water. "Well what are you waiting for?" She inquired from inside the cool water.

John and Sammy looked at each other, then John shrugged and stripped just like Alice. Sammy was not far behind him jumping in. The water was crystal clear and right now Alice was trying to remember if looking through water made things look larger than they actually were.

In the water Alice moved like a mermaid, years of competitive swimming made her totally at ease in the water. John was a sufficient swimmer as he put it. Sammy had swum all his life, so he also moved smoothly through the water. Soon swimming ability didn't matter, there was so much splashing and carrying on. John left the two of them playing in the water.

"Hey, you two it's time for lunch." John had laid out the feast he had put together. He had even brought up a bottle of wine to go with the food. Sammy and Alice came out of the water and lounged on the beach towels Alice had remembered to pack.

Holding up a wine bottle John inquired, "Do you drink Sammy?"

"I usually like beer sir." Was his reply.

"Well there's no beer but we have some very nice red wine." John still presented the bottle for all to see.

"I'm not much of a wine drinker."

Alice chimed in, "Sammy you should try it. This is a nice red, not too bold."

"Well if you say so Miss Alice, I shall try it." Sammy said turning to Alice and found himself once again taking in her beauty.

John sat back admiring his wife, there she was totally naked and talking like it was the ordinary way to be. Today she was being very bold not hiding herself at all. Who was she testing John or Sammy? He did notice that Sammy was taken by her. Everyone was so relaxed it just felt good. Then Alice stunned John by turning to Sammy and blurting out, "John wants you to fuck me."

Okay something just shot through him, jealousy mixed with a feeling of wonder. John was trying to sort out what just happened. Was she actually going through with this?

Sammy was like a deer caught in the headlights. He looked at Alice then to John after several repeats of this he could only say, "Mr. John?"

"That's right isn't it, John." Alice pushed a little bit further.

Now John's heart was doing a stress test in his chest.

"Mr. John is this true?" Sammy was almost pleading to John.

"Well I'm a, you see, it's like." Stuttered John.

"Sammy, John has this fantasy of seeing me in the arms of another man, and I've picked you." She couldn't believe how brazen she was being. Any minute now John would put a stop to it. The problem is right now she would be very disappointed if that happened.

"We can't" Sammy blurted out.

"Now I'm embarrassed, I should have never put you on the spot." Poor Alice wanted to crawl under a rock right now. What was she thinking this young man wouldn't be interested in an old woman like her.

John could see Alice's heart crush; she had just offered herself up to this young man and he had turned her down. He just wanted to go and hug her and tell her how beautiful she is.

"We cannot do it, dark will come before we be back at car." Sammy added.

"Sammy, um so you would be, uhm, how to say, okay with ah, sleeping with my wife?" John hesitantly asked.

"Mr. John, if I could sleep with a beautiful woman like Miss. Alice I would not refuse."

It was like Alice started to glow from the inside. She leaned forward and boldly kissed Sammy's cock and looked into his eye. "Tonight, I shall be yours." Then turning to John, "Isn't that right dear."

John could only nod his head in approval, but his erect cock showed that he truly approved. Alice had just agreed to sleep with someone else. The worst part was it was going to take four hours to get home. She might change her mind. Maybe that was a good thing, maybe not.

Sammy took Alice's chin in his hand and raised her lips to his and kissed her. Alice returned the kiss, she wanted him now. The fire in her had been started and she wanted to fan the flames. Aggressively she returned the kiss again. Sammy took her face in his hands and held her back a little, "We have to go now Miss Alice." And then he kissed her lightly on the lips.

John packed like a kid who was just asked to go fishing with his favorite uncle. Everything was just stuffed into his bag. Then he had to dig back in to find his shorts. Alice came up to him and looked into his eyes, "Are we okay?"

John just grabbed her and kissed her deeply, "I love you dear."

"I don't know if I'll ever understand you completely." Was all Alice could say. She once heard from a couple that had been married for a long time something that stuck with her, "Sometimes it is better to accept than understand."

While they were walking back to the car John noticed Sammy was helping Alice more over the rocks and tree roots. That has been his job for the last 32 years. He was feeling jealous over this not that his wife would be making love to this young man, it was the little thing like this that made their love special.

"Let me help you down." John requested Alice at the next steep portion of the trail.

Alice looked into his eyes and she could see his love for her, "Yes of course dear you are my rock."

John felt like a weight had been lifted and his smile was reflected in Alice's face with her own. This old goofball really did love her.

As they drove home, the closer they got, the more butterflies filled John's stomach. His mind was busy playing out the various scenarios. But everyone included Alice fucking Sammy.

Chapter 10

Everyone could sense the elephant in the room when they got home. John knew Alice loved him, he knew Sammy wanted her, and he knew she was on fire inside. Alice went to the spare room and came out with the massage table. "I need a rub down after that long walk."

As she stripped off her clothes Sammy setup the massage table. John went and poured everyone a tall glass of cold water. Alice took hers and kissed John on the cheek, "Thanks dear I needed this."

"Anything you need just ask." John offered.

"I will honey." Alice then laid out on the table face down. Sammy came up rubbing oil on his hands and started to massage Alice's leg. Alice then looked towards John, as he was standing there mesmerized. "Honey, I have two legs."

John just smiled and joined Sammy in massaging Alice. Now he knew that at least in some ways he was going to be part of this.

There was no need for Alice to hide her pleasure and she purred like a kitten. If it wasn't for the sexual energy, she would have fallen asleep as they massaged her back.

"Honey it's time to flip over."

Alice rose and turned over, exposing herself to these two men. One she had loved for almost a lifetime; the other she had lusted for just a short time.

"Do you need some more water?" John lovingly asked.

With a smile Alice replied, "That would be nice dear."

After she drank, Alice laid back down for the massage to continue. John bent over and kissed her on her lips and then he kissed her right breast. Sammy leaned over and kissed her left breast. Both men started to tease Alice's nipples with their tongues and lips. John then worked his way down her belly stopping to tease her navel. "The massage gentlemen." Alice barely whispered.

John just continued his journey down Alice's body. Sammy started to massage her breasts and nibble on her neck. John guided her feet up the table causing her knees to rise. There was no choice now Alice needed John to kiss her inner flower. John's tongue did its magic on her pussy while Sammy's kissing and nibbling aroused her even more. Soon the wave started to come. It built higher and higher until it came crashing down on every nerve ending in her body. Her back arched higher, Sammy firmly held her breasts in his hands as John grasped her hips pulling her down onto his lips. For the first time in her life her pussy convulsed spraying John with the juices within. She fought to catch her breathe one slight bit further and she would have passed out, overwhelmed by the sensations rippling through her body.

The two men slowed their assault and caressed her ever so lovingly. Every touch was like a tongue of fire streaking across her body. Slowly she came back to reality and gasped, "We need to go to the bedroom before I fall off this thing." Alice wobbled slightly as she stood and both men grabbed one side of her and escorted her to the bedroom.

They laid her upon the bed and now the men assumed the other's position. Sammy's lips were broader and felt quite different upon her pussy. He wasn't as talented as John, but his enthusiasm was making up for it. John was passionately kissing Alice while he caressed her breasts and toyed with her nipples. Again, the wave approached and again every nerve sent jolts of pleasure through her body. The men kneeled back on the bed observing their handy work. John knew Sammy was a good choice as he had just proven that he two was concerned about satisfying his partner more than himself.

Both men were like choreographed dancers caressing all of Alice's erogenous zones. Young women would look at her as over the hill, now if only they could know the height of that hill she just reached, they would be jealous.

John looked over at Sammy and smiled, "I want you to go first please. But slowly as there will only ever be one first time and I want to remember it."

Sammy took position between Alice's legs. John held her hand as Sammy stroked her pussy lips with his cock. He placed the head just within her lips and slowly advanced it into her waiting pussy. John could see its size stretching her open, it must have been a wonderful feeling. With slow deliberate strokes Sammy slowly advanced more of his wonderous cock into her. John made a big sigh as he let out his breath. John must have been holding it watching this take place.

Alice felt her pussy taking in this new cock, it was filling her so completely. But what really got her was the look on John's face, it was like he was watching the most wonderous sight he had ever seen. His hand was in hers; he was as lost in it as she was. His breaths where matching the roll of her hips as she accepted Sammy ever deeper. Sammy was being so gentle each stroke just a bit deeper and then finally he was all the way inside her. When he finally was all the way in the touch of their pubic skin sent a shiver through her body.

John bent down and kissed her on the lips. He pulled back and looked deeply into her eyes. "I love you so much. Thank you for this."

Alice looked at John, her face was full of love and moments of intense pleasure as Sammy continued his slow fucking of her. Was it John's love or Sammy's cock? No one would know, but suddenly she arched back with another orgasm showering down upon her. When the waves subsided, she looked at John, there he was observing her every move. She squeezed his hand and he looked towards her face, "I love you too, so much."

Sammy was now nearing his orgasm. Watching this lovely lady respond to his cock was amazing, she was not like a silly young girl, she was savoring what he could do to her. You could see he felt immensely powerful sexually, but yet here was her husband holding her hand.