And Sammy Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice sensed Sammy's approaching orgasm, "Cum in me, I want to feel you cum."

Sammy pushed in as deep as he could go. His release into her like he was a madman. Each stream that left his cock rippled through his body and hers. The feeling of his release sent Alice over the edge once again.

John just sat back and watched his wife receive this gift from Sammy. It was all he imagined and so much more. He had always wanted to see Alice at the peak of pleasure. Sure, he could see her face, or at least some part of her when they made love. Now he could see the curl of her toes, the small of her back lifting up, the way she twisted and turned. God she was so beautiful at this moment.

Soon as Sammy moved out of the way and John moved between Alice's legs. He slid in easily, it's not that he was small, but Sammy definitely was larger. It felt wonderful, something about a pussy that had just orgasmed delighted him. There was something else, maybe it was that she was lubricated with the sperm of another man. Just that thought did it, John shot off like a roman candle inside Alice. Alice just smiled at him; it was a special smile the one she always had just before she'd say. "You're so sweet, I love you."

"I love you too."

John laid down beside Alice and gently stroked the side of her body. Sammy laid down on the other side of her and caressed her as well. This is how she drifted off to sleep that night.

Chapter 11

Alice woke to the sound of John singing in the kitchen making breakfast. He didn't sing often and considered his voice perfect for silent film. Everything was crystal clear about last night, it had been incredible. She had two men doing their best to give her pleasure and they were very successful.

When John entered the bedroom he saw Alice just waking up with a very content smile. Her hair was styled by a whirlwind and yet she glowed in his eyes. He handed her a coffee, "I see my princess has awoken."

Still somewhat groggy Alice enquired, "What time is it?"

"Nine, you slept in. I guess sleeping beauty needed her rest." John said with a smile as he gave her the coffee.

"Hmm, this coffee is great. Are we okay?" Alice showed concern on her face, but not to the point you would think something was wrong.

John opened his house coat showing off his raging hard on, "I think we're better than okay."

"Oh god, I don't think I'm up to that quite yet." Gasped Alice.

"A little tender, are we?"

Alice looked a little quizzical as she was assessing things and then with a smile replied, "Not really the two of you were so gentle, it's more I'm basking in the memory."

"I know what you mean, I just kept replaying yesterday in my head and this is the result." John twisted and turned like a fashion model showing off his erection.

"Maybe you should shower first and make it a cold one." Alice joke.

John sat out on the veranda watching the birds flying about. It was Alice who pointed out that parrots mate for life and if you watched, they always flew in pairs. John then asked, but how come there are so many foursomes? At the time she asked why his mind was always in the gutter, now he wondered what she would say.

Alice joined John out on the veranda coffee in hand and naked as now it had become the normal attire when they were alone.

John loved the view and commented, "I see you dressed special just for me."

"Oh, this old thing, I just found it laying around." Now it was Alice's turn to do the fashion model turns and twists.

"There's nothing old about you. You look ravishing today." There was something about Alice she looked very alive and maybe a little bit younger. She was stunning and John felt so happy that she was his wife.

John put on a somewhat serious look, "Alice, I think we should talk about yesterday."

"Are you upset?" Alice asked, "I didn't think it would be like that." Alice now looked a little worried that maybe things had gone too far.

"It was wonderful dear. Believe it or not it was better than I expected."

"So, you're okay with everything then." Alice looked like the cloud had moved off and smiled once again.

"Yes, but I'm worried about you dear. I mean it was my fantasy and you did it for me. Didn't you?" The concern had returned to John's face.

"In the beginning I did to see when you were going to pull the plug, but I had also become curious. I never told you, but I had researched it a bit." Alice surprised John with this tidbit of information.

"Really, how?"

"You know the other night when I didn't come to bed right away. I found there were websites and forums and lots of porn." Alice looked like a schoolgirl who had been caught doing something wrong but was pushing for forgiveness.

"So, you're telling me you watched porn on your own, without me?" Now John was intrigued with his secretive sweet wife.

"Not like you don't do the same. I know what you do in your office."

John felt like a deer caught in the headlights. He was guilty of watching porn in his office and masturbating to it. It usually was the same story a man sharing his wife with someone or sometimes several other men. He hated anytime there was humiliation involved, he had discovered there was a big difference between cuckold and hotwife. He always thought of Alice as the hotwife in the video. He would imagine she was the one riding the other man and he was watching her and the way she moved. Last night was so much more than he had ever imagined.

"I'm sorry dear. It's not like you don't turn me on." John put on his puppy dog face.

"It's okay you're a good doggy, today." She scratched him behind his ear, "I did it after you went to bed last night, I think I'm starting to get it. You get off on seeing me getting off."

"You know it's always been that way."

"You have always been the most attentive lover I have ever had. That's why I couldn't understand why you would want me to violate that."

"But it's not like that."

"I saw last night how you reacted to my pleasure, it was simple, you were getting so excited by the way I enjoyed being fucked. When you said you loved me, and Sammy came in me. I got lost in both the sensation of knowing you loved me and the feeling of the new cock filling me. I kind of got it."

John held Alice's hand and brought it up to his lips and gently kissed it. Alice stood up and then straddled John easing his cock into her. It felt so wonderful as it slid in. Slowly she rocked back and forth on John's cock. She was becoming a sex maniac and what was wrong with that at her age. It felt so good to be fucking his wife without it being preplanned. A fire had been lit in her and he was hoping it wouldn't go out. It reminded him of when they first met and she was as horny as he was.

John grasped her hips helping her bounce upon his hard cock. Alice let loose to enjoy the ride. The two of them exploded together in an orgasm that left them breathless. They sat there embracing each other. John then had to open the can of worms, "What are we going to do about Sammy?"

"I hope he's okay." Alice was never one to cause someone harm, so this concern was totally expected by John.

"I'm sure he's fine dear." John remembered what it was like to be young. In his early twenties he loved the look a forty plus woman, but Sammy wasn't that young.

"Well we did kind of used him for our own purpose."

"I think he enjoyed himself, last night when he left all I heard from him was, "Thank you Mr. John." over and over. Oh, and he did say to tell you thank you as well." Sammy had been bumbling over himself with thanks for what had happened. Now John was wondering if he had told him there could be more, or did he just think it.

"Do you think he would still be our guide, or do you think that would be too awkward?" Alice didn't want to lose him as their guide. Actually she didn't want to lose him as a student either. She was thinking she could teach him a few tricks.

"Well that depends if you bring your swimsuit or not." John hinted that he figured it wasn't a mistake.

"What are you saying?" Alice tried her best to act innocent but John knew her well enough to know now his inkling had just been proven.

"When we got back here yesterday, it was easy to see you had very carefully put your housecoat over your swimsuit. You're just too neat Alice. So, tell me the truth, did you do that on purpose?"

"Well I; ah, yes I did. I didn't think what happened would happen. I just was thinking I would tease you. The first time it had a rather good effect on you." Alice had to confess, and it might lead to some more fun.

"Well I think it had a terrific result yesterday, I guess you could always try again."

"Now let me get this straight, are you suggesting I seduce the young man again?" Alice smiled a little bit wickedly as she imagined having two men compete for who made her cum the most.

"No, I think we should just invite him for another round of Driving Miss Alice." The air quotes on Driving Miss Alice made Alice blush just a little.

The trying to act totally innocent like Scarlet O'Hara, "I don't know if I could be so bold."

John could tell the way Alice drifted off that she was thinking about the possibilities.

One more check for John, "I don't seem to be hearing any protests from you."

"Are you sure John?"

"I'm game as long as you're game. We can try it or not and then you can decide if you're okay with it." John started to harden inside her again. She started to rock back and forth once again on his cock.

"So, you're saying this won't be just a one-time thing?" Alice moaned slightly as her heat started to build.

"It's up to you and after all we have 8 more days here." John was matching her rolling of her hips to thrust a little deeper into her. Then Alice started to ride John hard again.

"So, he gets to fuck me?"

"Yes." John gasped.

"You're going to fuck me?" Alice ground her hips to accentuate the question.

"Yes." Groaning at the thought.

"I can suck your cock as he fucks me?" Alice was moving faster and faster.

"Yes, you can suck my cock as he fucks you!" John repeated the question as his answer driving it home that he wanted this so bad.

"You'll fuck me as I suck him?" Alice knew what she was doing.

"Yes, I'll fuck you while you suck him!!" With that John shot off again into his lovely wife. She had pushed all the buttons letting his mind drift over all those scenes he had watched before, but now it was going to be real. John noticed Alice had not quite reached her release and was still grinding against him. He stood lifting her with him, then turned and lowered her into the chair. John knelt in front of her and spread open her legs. He bent forward and kissed her pussy. Soon his tongue was doing its magic bringing her to an orgasm she so wanted.

John had figured it out early in their marriage; his lovely wife never complained about swallowing his cum, so how bad could it be? He actually didn't mind it, because it mixed with her juices; it was 'them' that he tasted. It also was a real turn on for Alice, she thought it was profoundly loving after John had explained it that way. Soon she was floating on a cloud being pleasure by her loving husband.

Chapter 12

John opened the door for Sammy inviting him in, "Sammy good to see you, we're happy you could come by."

Rather sheepishly Sammy came into the casa, "Mr. John sir I was not sure after, you know after."

John gave him a pat on his back, "It's okay Sammy, Alice and I are okay. We're all adults here and we want you to know everything is okay."

Still Sammy was very timid in his response, "It's just that I did not mean to do that."

"Sammy, I have to confess I set it up. I had left my swimsuit home on purpose." Alice let him off the hook hoping he would understand.

Sammy's eyes were like saucers when he realized the implication of this, "You did that?"

Then the schoolgirl in Alice returned. She looked downwards and traced a semi-circle with her toe on the floor, "Yes, well I didn't expect it to go as far as it did, but in a way I'm happy it did. But I'm worried about you." She then looked up to Sammy in his eyes with a look that would melt anyone's heart.

"Miss Alice and you too Mr. John I was very confused after. I did not know sex could be that good."

"Well I'm happy I could be of service to you." This caused Alice to blush a little as she continued looking into Sammy's eyes.

"It's just that Alice and I wanted to make sure there were no bad or misplaced feelings." John put his arm around Alice and pulled her in tight.

"No, I am good." Sammy relaxed now feeling that he was not in trouble with Alice and John.

Alice then surprised him with, "Sammy, I want to know if we do it again, it is just a sexual experience?"

"We could do it again Miss Alice?" The smile on Sammy's face said it all. It was like Christmas just came and he got the best present he could have wished for.

"I think the young man is interested dear." John once again squeezed Alice's shoulder in a loving way.

Sammy manage to stumble out, "Mr. John, Miss Alice I may feel things I do not know well yet, but I do know I want to do that again."

Alice just giggled a little, then surprised John by showing she had prepared for this. In one motion her sarong dropped to the floor and she was completely naked. "Anyone care to join me in the pool?"

It was comedic as the two men struggled with taking their clothes off as they hopped along in the direction of the pool. Alice just smiled as the two of them made it into the water. John went behind Alice and hugged her and kissed her neck. Sammy was in front of her, he reached down and grabbed her legs. John then grabbed a boggy board that was on the pools edge and pushed it under Alice's back giving her something to float on as Sammy lifted her legs over her shoulders.

"It looks like I get to eat." Sammy announce just before he dove into the opening between Alice's legs.

Alice twisted her head toward John and asked, "Well what's a girl have to do to get something to eat around here."

John pulled the triad towards the steps of the pool. When he was high enough out of the water, he offered his cock to Alice. She lovingly took it into her mouth and started to show her talent. Sammy was enjoying her sweet pussy. His tongue was having the required effect on her and John was getting some of the benefit of her passion. Her first orgasm almost crept up on her, but when she came everyone knew. No shy little girl here, this woman was letting her partners know she was enjoying the attention she was receiving.

Sammy now maneuvered the flotilla, so his cock lined up with Alice's pussy. Having her floating like this was fun he could just pull her back and forth on his cock. John reaped equal benefits, this motion since it caused Alice's mouth to slide up and down his cock. Alice was in heaven she had one man in her mouth and one filling her pussy.

John bellowed, "Oh god I'm going to come!"

Alice locked her lips around John's shaft and relish each spurt of his cock. Greedily she swallowed all he could give her. Sammy fired off next, "Miss Alice I'm coming!"

That's all it took Alice started to come. It was a good thing she had just caught her breath because her twisting about ended up dumping her in the water. John quickly grabbed her shoulders and lifted her up. She had locked her legs around Sammy, so she pivoted up while keeping his cock in her. Sammy took her into his arms, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Sammy showed off his strength and youth. His strength by carrying her out of the pool. His youth by not losing his erection inside her.

Alice started to rotate her hips enjoying this new form of transport. John was just amazed at his wife's vigor. Sammy walked with Alice up to the veranda and laid her out on the table while remaining inside her. John sat at the side of the table and nibbled at her side with little love bites, but mainly he watched how her lips moved on Sammy's cock with each stroke. He moved up to the chair by her head and kissed her. "That has to feel good."

"Oh, John it feels so good, sorry." Alice apologized to John.

John reassured Alice, "Don't be sorry. I want you to get lost in it. Let yourself go. I love just watching you come."

Alice reached for Johns hand and he held it tightly. He kissed her once again, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, and thanks, thanks for being you."

Sammy was pushing deep into Alice again. The grinding of her pubic region was setting her off for another wave, "Fuck me Sammy, fuck me hard."

Sammy picked up his pace.

"Come with me Sammy, I want to feel you come with meeee!"

Sammy blasted her pussy with sperm, his cock twitched with each shot. For the second time in her life Alice's pussy squirted out its juices as it convulsed from the orgasm. When it was over Sammy staggered backwards and sat in the nearest chair.

Alice was spent, there she was on her back and her feet in the air, very dignified for a mature woman. She lowered her legs to get up, but they met resistance. There was John looking at her well used pussy. He was in a trance, looking at her beautiful flower. Then the unthinkable John bent forward and kissed her well fuck pussy. Soon his tongue followed. He just wanted to give her another orgasm and it was working. She was soon moaning with delight at his skilled cunnilingus. Now John's cock had revived, so he stood and slid into Alice. She sat up and they kissed. On his lips she could taste herself and Sammy. The smell as erotic to her, the taste was divine.

John pulled out from her and laid on the carpet by the door. Alice got off the table and went to ride John's hard cock. John just laid back and watching his wife and the way she moved. He knew that their life was never going to be the same, but no matter what they loved each other.