And Shooting Again

Story Info
Greg and I go to the range again.
2.5k words
4.62
6.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a month since going to the range had led to Greg's relief. I hadn't talked to him directly since, and he left me alone during that time. I was still pissed off that he had cheated at our normally friendly wager, and then used that to get his sexual satisfaction. I was on the fence about the experience itself though. Even though what happened was not on my list of 'things to do', my final reaction to it led me to believe that I enjoyed it and may enjoy it again some day. I was reluctant to talk with Greg again since then, as I wasn't sure how things would be between us.

A text popped up on my phone from Greg. It simply read, "Range day tomorrow! You up for it?"

It looked like nothing had really changed for Greg, but I was still unsure. I didn't reply for a couple hours as I wrestled with the decision. Finally I text back in agreement. I slept like crap and woke up tired. I could have canceled, but I had already committed to it, so off I went. My Harley rumbled as I pulled up into Greg's driveway. His garage door opened and he motioned me to pull inside. Once parked, I dismounted and wondered what was going on.

"Why don't we take my truck." Greg said. "It looks like a good chance of storms this morning."

As a rider I generally follow the weather forecast pretty closely. If I'm wrong or I miss something, I get soaked. Getting rained on is part of riding a motorcycle, but people drive stupid, and it only gets worse in bad weather. We loaded up his truck and headed out to our normal shooting range. It was a quick trip, which was fine for me since Greg was the one driving. He finally broke the silence on the subject I dreaded bringing up.

"Listen Brad, we're still friends right? I'm sorry about cheating last time, but I needed it. And sex is just sex. You got off too as I recall. I just don't want things to be weird."

"We're still friends, but I'm still not happy about you cheating last time. Everything else we're gonna forget about, got it?" I answered.

"So...same bet as last time?" Greg asked as we started across the parking lot.

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him. "You're kidding, right?"

"Come on, that was funny. We both know you're a better shot, and after all the dinners I've paid for, the least you could do is say that you'll put out if I won."

I laughed at that. Greg was right, I am a better shot. I had never had to pay the bet off, except for when he cheated. I looked at him suspiciously. Seeing that look, he raised his hand and placed the other over his heart.

"I swear Brad, I won't shoot any more holes in your targets. Cross my heart. Does that make you feel better?"

"Alright, you're on. I see a big, juicy, prime rib in my future." I said. "Wait until you see the bill. You're gonna wish you had played it straight last time."

Once inside we were assigned our lanes, right next to each other as usual. As we were about to go onto the range I realized I didn't have any eye or ear protection. I guess I was flustered when packing and forgot to bring them. I motioned to Greg to go ahead while I borrowed some from the office. Once I was properly protected, I joined Greg on the range. After a couple of magazines to warm up we put fresh targets up for the bet.

"You go first." I said in a raised voice so Greg could hear me through the earmuffs. "I want to make sure you don't cheat!"

"My word isn't good enough?" Greg shouted back. "I told you I wouldn't shoot your targets."

I motioned for him to go first as I stood back away from the line. The range was full, so the constant sounds of gunfire kept the range loud. I watched as Greg shot the standard qualification course, and while he didn't do bad, I knew I was better. I made sure his gun was unloaded with the slide locked back and then I motioned for him to back away from the line.

He laughed and backed away, knowing I wouldn't shoot until I was sure he couldn't pull a repeat of our last bet. I shot the same course, and when I was finished I cleared my weapon and pressed the button to retrieve my target. Greg stepped up to retrieve his as well.

"Well, would you look at that?" Greg said as he laughed while comparing our targets.

I couldn't believe it. I lost...again. I had three shots way off, while the other 47 were all in the 10 and 9 rings. I packed up and headed out across the parking lot like a zombie, wondering what had just happened. Greg didn't say a word, just followed me to his truck and he drove us back to his house. Once we got inside, Greg finally broke the silence.

"Look Brad, I'm not going to say I'm sorry I won. I'm not going to say I'm sorry that you lost. I'm definitely not going to call off the bet. Like I said before, it's just sex. Maybe subconsciously you wanted to lose. I'm not saying that's what happened, I'm just saying maybe."

I was at a loss. Greg walked towards the bedroom, and I wordlessly followed. Memories of that last time flooded my brain when I entered the doorway. Was Greg right? Did I lose intentionally? Did I really want this without knowing it?

Greg left me standing there and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I heard the shower turn on and knew what would be coming up. I was still standing there when Greg emerged with wet hair and a towel wrapped around him.

"Go take a shower Brad. You still smell like the range."

I simply nodded and did as instructed. After getting out and toweling dry, I headed back into the bedroom. Greg was splayed on top on the covers. His towel was long gone and his erection stuck up lewdly from his groin. He grabbed it and lustily waved it in my direction.

"Get up here Brad and say hello to my little friend." the Scarface wannabe said.

I crawled onto the bed and up between his spread legs. Without any further prompting, I grasped Greg's hard tool and starting licking from tip to balls using just the tip of my wet tongue. The victor just laid there with his arm behind his head and watched me service him as agreed. I still remembered all the instructions he had provided the last time, using my tongue, being careful about my teeth, and rubbing his balls. Greg moaned as my tongue ran up and down, but he remained still.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" I asked as I hovered over the top of his member. "Is this what you were hoping for?"

I parted my lips just enough to let his cockhead slip inside, and then stared at him as my mouth sunk lower and lower. Greg never blinked as I raised back up, only to lower my mouth once again. Each time I reached the tip of his manhood, I let it out past my lips, making a slight popping sound like a cork. I would immediately swallow his rod again, striving to reach the root. My hand would grasp the exposed shaft, lightly stroking him in a twisting motion.

Greg kept watching, but he was not doing so silently. He was moaning, groaning, and gasping as my mouth and hand worked him over. A fresh reaction came when my free hand cupped his balls, rubbing them in conjunction with my tongue's actions.

"Hell yeah, this is what I wanted!" Greg growled in answer to my question. "I wanted to see this again so much that I cheated again."

My eyes opened wide as I stopped mid-stroke. Without hesitation Greg grabbed my head and started pushing and pulling to resume his oral pleasure. His grunts were lower and raspier, his breathing became heavier. Greg pulled my head up until only the head of his cock remained inside my lips and stroked his own cock hard and fast for a few seconds.

"This is exactly what I wanted!" Greg forced the words through his clenched teeth as he held me in place.

A loud, low groan escaped him as cum started shooting into my mouth. My only option was to swallow as he continued to watch.

"Yeah Brad, just like that. Take it all."

Once the cum stopped flowing he guided my head up and down a few more times for good measure, smiling as his cock finally emerged from between my lips. It took me a moment to catch my breath. Greg continued to lay back and watch me recover.

"How could you have cheated?" I demanded. "I watched you shoot, and your weapon was empty while I shot."

Greg had a triumphant look on his face. He didn't care how much I questioned, as he had gotten what he was after.

"That answer is gonna cost you." Greg taunted.

"Cost me what?" I asked.

Hearing my response made Greg's semi hard cock stir once again. Now it was Greg's turn to look surprised. That was not what he was expecting. He obviously thought I would be out of there the moment he let go of my head after his cum went down my throat.

"You know the price, you paid the same the last time. If you want to know that badly, you're giving it up again."

I barely hesitated before flipping over onto my back and I watched Greg rise to his knees. Even though I had just been up close and personal with the weapon hanging between his leg, as it grew harder I got nervous with how massive it looked. Greg just kneeled there for a second while I waited. Then he shook his head.

"Not on your back. Last time I was trying to convince you by lying and jerking you off to make it easier on you. This time, you already know I lied. Get on your hands and knees. If I'm fucking you doggy style, it's because you're a bitch!"

I hesitantly turned over, getting into the position he wanted. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Greg get off the bed and open his nightstand drawer. He pulled out a small bottle and climbed back up behind me. I heard the top cap pop open and felt the liquid dripping onto my ass.

"You're welcome." Greg said sarcastically. "Now spread your legs farther apart. Put your chest on the bed. Reach back and spread your ass open for me."

Each instruction resulted in me shifting as directed. Greg seemed pleased that I did everything he demanded without question.

"That's right Brad, just do as you're told. Now hold on. You're about to earn that answer."

Greg dripped more lube onto his cock before getting into position. He guided his cock with one hand while his other hand held my hip. The thick tip pressed against my clenched hole as he slowly applied pressure.

"Relax Brad, just relax."

I tried to do what he suggested, but how do you relax when you know your friend is determined to take you for his own pleasure. His cockhead pierced my opening, sliding inside with more ease than I expected. I'm sure the lube had something to do with that. It still hurt though, and I groaned in pain as Greg advanced without giving me time to adjust. A few shallow strokes and Greg paused, dripped some more lube onto his exposed shaft, and used his hand to coat the fleshy surface. Greg leaned over me and got closer to my ear. Both of his hands were gripping my shoulders.

"Here's the answer you're paying for." he whispered. "When you went back to the office to borrow some eye and ear protection, I paid the guy next to you to shoot a couple extra holes in your target. I was gonna play it straight, but it's been a month since the last time I got off. You were willing to make that bet again, so I figured, why not?"

On finishing his explanation, Greg gripped my shoulders hard and slowly pulled himself in, burying the full length of his cock into my ass. I gasped as he filled me, my mind picturing his cock going so far as to exit through my mouth. After his groin met my ass he immediately pulled out, only to slide back in to his fullest again. It was a slow revenge fuck, even though I was not the one who wronged him. His slow, full strokes got just a little faster each time. I was still trying to catch my breath, as every thrust pushed the air from my lungs. Greg was fully committed. His groans of approval changed to more taunting.

"Oh yeah, take it Brad, take it all. You like that don't you?"

My cock was grinding into the blanket covered mattress beneath me. I don't know how long my own member had been as stiff as a board, but Greg's fucking was rubbing my cock against the mattress just right. I hadn't even touched myself, but was close to cumming. I didn't want Greg to know that, but my moans gave me away.

"Listen to yourself. You're moaning like a whore. Are you gonna cum just from getting fucked?"

Greg's strokes became shallower. He had moved his hands back to my hips as he pumped in and out. It was no longer the full length strokes he seemed to enjoy from before. Now he was focused on his grand finale. One of my hands moved underneath me and grabbed my own staff. Since I was right there, I was not going to miss my chance. As Greg pistoned in and out, my strokes matched his timing. In seconds my cock sprayed the bed beneath me. My ass clenched onto Greg's cock with renewed force, sending him over the edge as well.

"Oh damn! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Greg plunged in to the hilt and held himself there. His cock contracted again and again as he released his flood of cream into his willing recipient.

"Mmmmmmph!" he finally sighed. "That's for you. I came so deep in your ass that it will never come out."

Greg lazily stroked in and out of me some more while I remained in position in front of him, just trying to catch my breath.

"I'm glad you needed your answer, otherwise I would've only gotten to cum down your throat. But instead you gave up your ass as well. I told you before I was going to fuck you every time I saw you. I can hardly wait for the next range day."