All Comments on 'And Shooting Again'

by TXBiBikerBear

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Greg's an even bigger asshole than I thought he was, and if Brad lets him off this time, he's a bigger pussy that Greg takes him for. If Greg was truly Brads friend, he'd reciprocate and if Brad wanted to save face, he'd insist on it.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

I am thinking the same thing as MarcLuciFer that Greg is not a friend but instead a selfish cheating pig. Brad can find a better friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would demand the expensive dinner and yard work from the previous chapter. What a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The two comment about how much of a terrible friend Greg is for his treatment of Brad sound like a couple of overly sensitive, naïve high school girls. Reread the story and you find as I did that Brad wants to be Greg's bitch. He loves sucking his cock and is starting to really love being his bottom slut.

He had to know getting invited to the range again could end up like the previous time but he happily agreed. From the time Greg instructed Brad to shower, Brad obeyed every command with little to NO hesitation. After swallowing that load he immediately got on his back like a girl ready to entertain that lovely cock. Then he was told to get doggie and minutes later Brad is moaning like a seasoned whore.

Because Greg's cock felt so amazing, Brad came hands free and stayed in the doggie bitch position letting Greg pump a huge, hot load in the deepest part of Brad's boi pussy - and NEVER asked Greg to remove that cock. NO, take it from me a seasoned cock lover, Greg has a new bitch and Brad couldn't be happier.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Yeah right. I stand by my comment about Greg being an ASSHOLE. I'd like to remind Mr. Anonymous that even overly sensitive, naive high school girls are intitled to their opinions. Also, you do realize you're getting your panties in a bunch over a fictional story. Now, while I'd love to stay and chat more about this, this high school girl has to get her ass out shopping for her prom dress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm the previous anonymous. I'm not saying I wouldn't put out again, but after a proper dinner. He welched on two bets. He better clean up the lawn clippings too!

domehard19domehard19about 1 year ago

I need friends like this, hell I would lose on purpose

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTXBiBikerBear@TXBiBikerBear
Just me being me. And work.... lots and lots of working. I welcome comments and future story arc ideas or new premises. Let me know what you think.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES