All Comments on 'And So It Began Ch. 01'

by retiredVAcpl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You do understand, I hope, that there is an EXHIBITIONIST category where this story belongs? 1* for wrong category.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukover 3 years ago

Good start. Looking forward to reading part 2

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 3 years ago
Eagerly waitjng!

Great start!!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
This was a good start.

Should have been longer, though. Single page chapters to multi page stories are tedious.

Re: wrong category. Fuck off losers. If you are so pedantic that's all you have to criticize, you need therapy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Haha

That stupid moron and his lame assed “wrong category” comments, even when he knows damn well there is going to be a wife getting some strange dick in the coming chapters. What a complete idiot. He ranks right up there with 26thNC as this site’s biggest loser.

retiredVAcplretiredVAcplover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for leaving your comment, Anonymous

.. I always appreciate constructive criticism and welcome the opportunity to explain my thinking on the categorization of this entry. I hope this will be a multi-part story and it was both a prequel and sequel to the first story I wrote about my wife participating in a chat with one of my online friends. I find it stlightly annoying when looking for stories to have to switch between genres, so I opted to categorize it in the Loving Wives category since my wife's agreement to visit our UK friends showed a real act of love. She is generous to a fault. Next time feel free to leave your member ID and name so that we can have a dialog. The hit and run comments don't contribute to a further understanding. As to the 1-star hit, lol, that seems a bit unfair, and would prefer that your rating was based on content rather than form. It misleads potential future readers. Would be glad to read anyting you have written and offer my thoughts on your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not much progress

Two stories titled “Cat in the Chat” were summarized here as they arrive in London and drive to Fred and Sue’s house. I suspect after another 5 or 10 chapters Cat will be Fred’ slut and Ed will be in chastity licking Fred’s cum out of Cat and Sue will only have sex with Cat. Ed will be sent home to continue working to support Cat as she stays in London to explore more cocks.

Good news is the story progressed beyond the non-erotic sexting.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 3 years ago

As I recall from my 3 years in the UK, an hour west of London, should land you near the city of Redding, right?

Bogey3Bogey3about 3 years ago
Interesting idea

Fun story. Looking forward to more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userretiredVAcpl@retiredVAcpl
Just a retired couple enjoying our glory years by living life to the fullest. We do not fool around IRL (have neither the desire nor need) and are able to satisfy our taste for variety vicariously. I adore my wife who is slowly and only recently coming out of her shell a bit...