And The Boss Came Too

Story Info
Two work colleagues live for the moment.
1.6k words
4.06
9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

AND THE BOSS CAME TOO

It was not for the first time that Margot wondered what she was doing with her life after two years had passed since her divorce and she had yet to settle down. Her fortieth birthday was behind her by a couple of eventful years and here she is in her boss's apartment where she has spent the night.

"Is this the woman I am?"

She knows the answer: she is a mother of two kids who are just entering puberty and has a routine office job that lacks any real excitement. But the boss, younger than she is, has gotten to her and she still feels the thrills of what they have done through the night. What she and Bram have discovered has been far from routine and what she has ardently pursued with him wonderfully different.

Maybe Bram has awakened her to the woman she is.

He groans. "Yes, go on. You do it so darn well!"

She wantonly licks his erect penis and kneads and caresses his sac. He's got more than enough for her and is good-looking with it. He's younger than she is by some seven years or so, with steely blue eyes, curly blonde hair that tops a slender face, and a lean and toned body that you'd expect on a guy of his age. Bram's always impeccably dressed and others in the office have taken a lead from him. There's been no need for anything to be said; the others have picked up on what he, as an internet entrepreneur, expects of them and that goes against the mainstream of how others dress for their work.

Just to see him so sharply dressed every day, when she sees him again, winds her up and makes her feel lustful for his ways again with her. He can fuck for what feels like hours until she has to beg him for mercy and rest.

The night before, and with the kids parked for the night with her parents, they had chattered and flirted as their colleagues enjoyed themselves over dinner in a glitzy restaurant. It had been a reward for targets being hit. Bram was never slow in rewarding people for their successes.

"Are you enjoying this, again...like you did last night?"

"What do you think, Margot?"

She takes him deep in her mouth and works him without any inhibitions about who they are to each other. She lavishes hungry attention upon his prick and performs little tricks with her mouth and tongue that she knows he likes and that Bram always demands of her before the 'main action' begins. She sucks and licks as if her job depends upon it going the way that Bram wants.

At moments like this, she does not wonder about the others whom he takes to bed, here or in their places, or in the hotels she knows he stays at whenever he is away on business in the country, somewhere. He is a guy who networks extremely well, and some of the calls she has to take when he's on the phone, surprise her. Some are women bosses whom even she has read of in the trade magazines.

Does he fuck them too? Is that the secret of his success?

He shudders as she works him. "You sure know what to do, colleague of mine!"

She hears his teasing laugh and eases off his wonderful prick that glistens from her saliva. "I'm glad that you like it, boss, but now it's my turn."

Margot lies back on his über-large bed and wonders how many other women have been just where she's now stretched out and open to his gaze. She gaps on realising that throughout their fuck-fest she's never had to take off her thong, he's just pushed his shaft past it. But not now.

Trailing caresses and kisses over her thighs as he fingers her, the fabric is tugged away, she has to squirm and lift her hips off the bed to enable him to do so.

"You are wet, woman...and ready for more, aren't you?" He kisses her deeply and does not wait for her to reply. Theis tongues swirl as he leans over her and his hands grip the tumble of her breasts, his lips and finger soon tugging on her nipples. She knows her tits are softer, that they sag a bit now, but there have been other men who have looked at them, even if she has always been fully clothed at such times. Bram is the first to kiss them and have his fill of what she brings.

She feels rushes of pleasure course from her nipples down through her body and to her pussy, his fingers again working her so expertly.

"Kiss and eat me...down there!" she calls out and tugs on his hair to direct him downwards. He knows how it goes; they each give and take; they share and do not behave greedily, or not just yet.

She loves the lustful look he catches upon her as he kneels between her legs and coaxes her to bend her knees and then put her legs over his shoulders. She loves that look and what he does with his mouth to kiss her skin, down her legs until he presses his mouth to her sex and tongues her again. He's found her clit and every sensitive spot near to it.

"You are a wet, lovely woman."

"Yes, don't I just know it!" she cries out as his index finger swirls inside her pussy before it's joined by another finger. Bram feels her responses as she clenches his invasive fingers as they swirl and caress. "You already know that I can't bear you doing that for too long!"

"And I know your ex didn't do it for you, or like this."

"Don't remind me, not now!"

What had been just a fantasy, her dream of wanting to be taken by him, has been made ragingly real and will be made exhaustingly clear once more. She never strayed during her marriage; the kids' futures and her financial security because of them too much at risk. But now she can be taken by another man and she can make of it all that she wants.

"I love what you're doing, boss!"

His fingers and tongue work her cunt and pussy's lips so well, his tongue tip teasing her clit, and she can't hold back groans of renewed pleasure as he tongues her slit up and down, feasts on her lips as he does so. He even bites, ever so gently, just to let her experience new sensations.

He does it so well that she throws back her head in pleasure and groans loudly as her body shudders. She wants him in her and to bring new delights, those of the deepest possession of her body and that she cannot get enough of.

"Yes!" she calls out as Bram thrusts into her and starts to thrust wildly, his hips surging and swivelling as he shafts her body. She can taste her pussy's sap on his mouth as they kiss in wild swirls of their tongues.

She summons up the energy to grip his shaft, her vagina feeling so wet from his acts of foreplay and her heightened arousal.

"How beautiful you are! How good you feel around me!" He says it as Bram pushes up onto outstretched arms, his hips plunging and his prick filling her as he looks down at her body, at how they are joined, her legs caressing his hips then her feet sweeping down his calves.

His lustful look, caresses, and the slicking carssses of his prick in her body make her feel beautiful and not just a sex object for his gratification. She gazes up into his ocean blue eyes that continue to gaze wonderingly at her naked body, rosy from their shred efforts and energetic coupling.

"You want to be taken, don't you?" he groans through their shared efforts to sustain the tempo.

"Yes boss, yes please!" Greedily she pushes her hips up from the bed. "Take me again, do it hard and deep!"

"Like this then?"

"Yes boss," she calls out, overwhelmed by pleasure as his penis pokes and swirls deep within her and she heightens the pleasure by fingering herself as he pounds against her hips. "fuck me deeper!"

"And like this?"

His penis pleases her beyond enduring, and with her legs around his bucking hips, he manages to finger her butthole in time with his thrusts. He crushes her, fills her with his penis and invasive finger and she is crushed, by both his weight and the tide of pleasure waves that now take her beyond anything they have shared so far.

She can't remember being fucked so hard and so well, to be filled by a penis and fingers, and to share and not be selfishly taken.

"Where do you want me to come," he asks, gasping for breath.

"As before!" she cries out and wraps her arms and legs around his body, her butt hole now feeling neglected but full penetrative sex of that place only not to be pursued. His fingering of it has been enough.

"Margot!" he yells as his penis leaps and she feels the unconfined spurts of his semen slick her pussy's walls, to dart against the very end where she has taken him, her fierce grip on his body giving Bram no option but to impale her upon his staff of pleasure.

"I'm coming with you, boss!"

She becomes lost in the moment, her orgasm overwhelming her senses and she clings to him, scarcely realizing the caresses that she offers to his body as Bram's movements slowly lessen and they bask in the heat of the moment.

Bram kisses her, slowly and gently.

"Thank you, colleague," he says with a teasing smile. "Thank you, Margot the passionate and beautiful...she who doesn't give me a moment's peace when we're together like this."

She looks into his beautiful eyes.

"Thank you, boss, it was wonderful...again."

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers