And the Grass Won't Pay No Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enjoyed breakfast. It was a treat to enjoy Mom's cooking again. Neither Virginia nor I can make pancakes like Mom does, and the boys and I frankly got stuffed on them. Once breakfast was over, I helped Mom clean up while the boys showered and dressed for the day. I side-hugged her and thanked her for a delicious breakfast before I went off to perform my toilet.

In-board racing was going to be the main event this weekend at the Dayton Hydrobowl. They were going to have a couple of static displays so the kids, and adults, could get a close-up view of the boats racing today. There were hydroplane-style and runabout-style boats racing over the weekend. They would be running the smaller classes, so there weren't any unlimited boats with jet engines going 200+ MPH (325+ KPH).

Finally, we were all ready to go. We piled into the minivan, and I drove us out to Eastwood Lake, next to the Mad River. There was plenty of parking available, but it was filling up fast with all of the cars lined up to enter. I finally found a parking spot and barely got the car parked before the boys jumped out, excited to see what was going on. The boats were already out on the lake, doing practice runs, trying to get their craft dialed in for the races tomorrow and Sunday. I cautioned the boys to be careful and not get too far ahead of us. Mom and I took our time getting up to where the action was, scoping out where the facilities and concessions were.

We found a nice spot on the side of the dike to stake out a place to sit where we could watch the boats out on the water. Mom and I sat down and put up our umbrella to have some shade. The boys were excited and wouldn't sit still for very long, constantly jumping up whenever a boat went by on our side of the lake. As we watched the boats go through their routines, the boys excitedly tried to figure out what class each boat was.

Luckily, the boat's number tells you the class of craft it is, if you can see it. Numbers with the 'Y' prefix were hydroplane in-boards, while numbers with the 'P' prefix were runabout in-boards. The rooster-tail was a dead giveaway it was a hydroplane inboard boat if you can't see the number. If two people were sitting side-by-side in the stern, it was a runabout inboard boat. Some of the rooster-tails were big, and the engines were loud. Apparently, mufflers were not considered necessary.

Every once in a while, two boats would start racing each other around the lake, and the boys would get excited watching them flying over the water. It was impressive how the hydroplanes seemed to skim above the water with only the propeller and the sponsons touching the water. Even the runabouts appeared to glide over the water, but they sat lower in the water, so there wasn't a big rooster-tail behind them.

Eventually, there was a lull in the activity, so we got up and wandered over to where the static displays were set up. The boys were really excited while looking at them, pointing out details to each other as they went over the boats. They had lots of questions for the people manning the static displays, and Mom and I just stood back, enjoying how the boys were polite even in their excitement.

After a while, I gathered up the boys, and we went to the concession stand to get some lunch. While it was your typical concession stand food, it was good and filling. Once we were done eating, we could hear the boats starting up again, and we went back to the dike to find a seat. They would start running trials this afternoon to determine which boats would be in the races this weekend.

The first race we watched had four runabouts racing for three spots in the race tomorrow. It didn't matter if you won the race or not, only not being last and getting eliminated. The loud crescendo of the engines was an indication the race had started. There was a lot of jockeying of the boats as they went around the circuit. Nobody really got ahead to a big lead, and the race ended with all four boats nearly side-by-side as they crossed the finish line.

The subsequent trial had the hydroplane boats participating. This race was a lot more exciting since you had a distinct advantage going into a turn first because of the enormous rooster-tails. All four boats had held the lead at one time or another before they finished, again nearly side-by-side, with all four boats going all out for the finish line, roster-tails flying high.

Eventually, after another three trials were run, I told the boys it was time to go. I wanted to ensure we didn't get held up in traffic since we needed to get to the airport to pick up Virginia. As excited as they were about the races, they were more excited about Virginia coming home, so we quickly picked up and headed back to the car. Once we had everything stowed, we took off and managed to get out without being held up by traffic.

We made it to the airport with time to spare. We checked the board to see which gate Virginia's flight was coming into and worked our way there. The boys always enjoyed looking at the murals and reading about the history of powered flight and the Wright brothers' legacy, who called Dayton their home. We had actually visited the building their bicycle shop occupied before they got into building airplanes. We finally made it to the gate. The boys were excited about Virginia coming back home. In contrast, Mom and I were excited about the surprise we were springing on Virginia.

When Virginia came out of the jetway, I braced myself as I always did when I went to the airport to pick her up. I watched as her gaze swept the concourse as she looked for me. I noticed people reacting to her gaze as though they could feel it, unconsciously flinching or turning to see who was looking at them so intently. Finally, our eyes met, and Virginia's gaze hit me like a physical blow. I thrilled as our eyes locked, and I could see the absolute love Virginia had for me in her gaze. At that moment, the only things in existence were the two of us. Nothing else mattered. My eyes burned with unshed tears as the heat of her love for me washed over me, cleansing my soul with its fire.

To any outside observer, our gaze may have seemed to last for just a few seconds. However, so much was communicated between us in that short time. I felt Virginia's love for me, her longing for me, and her desire for me. I was broadcasting my feelings for her too. I willed Virginia to feel the absolute love I have for her, my needy longing for her, and my carnal desire for her. My breath caught, and I must have let out a small moan because when our gaze broke, I saw Mom looking at me intently, a small smile on her lips.

Virginia's gaze gathered in the boys for a moment before she realized Mom was there, and her eyes got big. My heart thrilled knowing I had surprised her. The boys excitedly pushed forward to meet her. Mom and I held back long enough to give Virginia a moment with them. I loved how Virginia greeted them, hugging each of them and looking them in the eye as she told them how much she loved them and had missed them while she was gone. I could see how the boys reacted to that. My heart thrilled again for the love they showed for her.

Virginia then greeted Mom, hugging her, kissing her cheek, and exclaiming how surprised she was to see her. Then Virginia turned to me, and I struggled not to just fly into her arms and devour her, showering her with kisses. I could see the struggle in her eyes as she steeled herself to greet me. Virginia stepped up to me and chastely said, "It's good to see you again, Bonnie."

Just as demurely, I replied, "It's nice to see you too, Virginia." Inside I just wanted to shout my love for her to the world. However, I knew I couldn't do that because of the military's prohibition on homosexual relationships, so we had to act as though we were just friends greeting each other. I know it chafed Virginia because she always worried I would misinterpret her aloofness as not caring for me. I've often had to reassure her I knew she loved me because a blind man could see the love she had for me in her eyes. I was always afraid I would do something to give it away, so I made doubly sure I behaved appropriately in public. Of course, once we were in private, there would be no appropriateness displayed at all.

We headed to the Baggage area to get Virginia's bag once our greetings were out of the way. While waiting for her luggage, we chatted about the weather and Russia electing Boris Yeltsin as their President. The boys were eager to tell Virginia about the boat races they had seen today, and she paid rapt attention to them while they did. We would exchange smiles and glances from time to time, and my nipples grew hard and ached, and my pussy burned with the fire her glances ignited in me. My juices started flowing, attempting to put out the fire. I could see her desire for me flare each time she looked at me before she turned her attention back to the boys.

As we headed home, Virginia sat in the back with the boys, catching up with them on what they'd been up to while she had been gone. Occasionally, she would look up and catch my eye in the rear-view mirror. When our eyes locked, we both widely smiled before I would tear my eyes away to pay attention to my driving. I didn't resent her time spent with the boys because I knew she would devote her full attention to me once we got home. In the meantime, I thought back to one of the many times Virginia spent time with one of the boys when they needed answers ...

March 1989

Virginia was sitting at the dining room table, working on a presentation. She didn't usually work at home, but she would spend an hour working since she got home early today to go with me to Matthew's school for their basketball tournament game. I knew she hated having to do it, but it was time-sensitive work needing to be done before leaving for her new assignment. I hugged her and kissed her to let her know it was okay with me. I then went in and sat on the couch to watch TV with Mark.

I saw Matthew come out of his bedroom, and I could tell he was troubled by something. I expected him to come over to me to talk about it, but instead, he went over to stand next to Virginia. I saw Virginia look up at Matthew. I could tell she had instantly switched hats and became 'Mom' when she began speaking to Matthew. She wasn't just going to brush him off or be irritated with the interruption. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I could tell that they were involved in a serious discussion from their body language. My heart thrilled at the thought of how Virginia was totally into her conversation with Matthew.

After a couple of minutes, I saw Matthew suddenly smile, and I could tell what had been troubling him had been sorted out by his talk with Virginia. Virginia stood up and hugged Matthew before he turned and walked into the living room. At the same time, Virginia and I locked eyes for a moment, and we smiled at each other before she sat back down and turned back to her work. Matthew came over to the couch and sat down next to me, and side-hugged me before he said, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, sweetie," I said. "What were you and Virginia talking about?"

"I just had a question I needed an answer to," Matthew said. He looked me in the eye and said, "I asked Aunt Ginny if she was a lesbian, and she said she was." After a short pause, he continued, "Mom, I love Aunt Ginny so much. She's been so much like a second mom to me. I hope you don't mind if I start calling her 'Mom 2.0?'"

I teared up as I hugged Matthew and said, "Oh, sweetie, I don't mind at all. I'm so glad you think so much of her." Inside, I secretly thrilled. I was so happy Matthew felt comfortable enough to call Virginia 'Mom.' I looked over at Virginia, working away, deep in thought. At that moment, I knew my boys would be in safe hands with her after I was gone. My only worry now was the emptiness and loneliness Virginia would experience. I knew she would internalize it, and I desperately hoped she wouldn't let it destroy her.

July 1991

Mom and I chatted about what we were going to do for dinner as I drove us home. She wanted to cook a nice meal for us tonight, and we went over the food inventory while she planned the menu. Once we got home, the boys argued briefly about who would get to carry Virginia's bag into the house. Before it got too boisterous, Virginia decided for them by asking Matthew to take her suitcase in and put it in the bedroom. Virginia and I held back and let everyone else go ahead before we walked into the house hand-in-hand. We were unwilling to wait another moment to touch each other, even if it was only to hold hands.

Once we were inside and the door closed, Virginia and I turned to face each other, wrapping our arms around each other as we finally kissed. Knowing we weren't alone, we broke it quickly before it got too intense. We locked eyes as we rested our foreheads together, and I could see the promise in her eyes she wasn't finished with me. I hoped she saw that same promise in my eyes. I wanted to get her in bed as soon as possible and welcome her back the best way possible. As hard as she tried to hide it, I could see the weariness in her from working so hard.

When I reluctantly let go of her and stepped back, I said, "Why don't you go lie down for a bit. You look tired."

Virginia smiled and asked, "Will you be coming in to check on me?"

I smiled as I said, "Yes, I'll be in shortly."

Virginia went off to the bedroom, and I got with Mom to ensure she had everything she needed to make dinner. I also tasked the boys to help their grandma clean up and get dinner ready while I went in to check on Virginia to see if she was okay. Mom winked at me and started giving the boys tasks to help her while she made shooing motions at me with her hands. I smiled back at her and left, heading for the bedroom ... and Virginia.

I entered our bedroom and heard the shower running. I closed the door and immediately began shucking my clothes as I headed into the bathroom. By the time I got to the shower door, I was naked. I opened the door and slipped in, taking Virginia in my arms. I pressed my breasts up against her back and my hips up against her ass. My arms then went around her ribs. I leaned in and nuzzled her ear as I murmured, "Hello, stranger."

I heard a slight moan work its way out of Virginia's throat, and my body immediately reacted to it. My nipples hardened and started aching as they dug into her back. My pussy started burning from the heat I felt, and I could feel my juices start flowing in a futile effort to put out the fire. Virginia placed her hands on top of mine. She then arched her back, pressing her ass into my hips and her shoulders into my breasts. She murmured, "God, Bonnie, I've thought about you touching me all the way home, and I'm about ready to explode."

"So, how did you want me to touch you?" I purred into Virginia's ear as I moved my left hand up to cup her right breast, making sure to capture her hard nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

When I tweaked her nipple, Virginia's breath caught before she moaned, "Oh, God, Bonnie."

"Did you think about me doing that?" I asked as I started sliding my right hand down over her core, feeling her abdominals spasm from my touch. I continued massaging her breast with my left hand. I dug into her supple flesh with my fingers, enjoying the dichotomy of her soft flesh and hard nipple.

"Oh, God, Bonnie, yes!" she exclaimed, pressing back against me. "I love that."

As my hand slid down and cupped Virginia's mound, I knew Virginia was primed, so I wasn't going to waste a lot of time with foreplay. Virginia widened her stance as I worked my middle finger between her lips. I thrust it in, the base of my thumb hitting her clit as her pussy adjusted to my penetration. I immediately slipped my ring finger in, stretching her hole, loving how tightly my fingers were squeezed. After a couple more strokes, I added my index finger, stretching her even more as I pistoned my fingers in and out as fast and hard as possible. The base of my thumb was slapping her clit, making her body spasm with each contact, and I made sure to curl my fingers to hit her g-spot. Virginia immediately began gasping, "Oh, God," repeatedly as I assaulted her pussy.

I nearly growled in her ear, "Come for me, love," as I felt her getting ready to crash over the edge. By now, Virginia's entire body was reacting to my ministrations. She was up on her toes as I felt her let go, and Virginia quietly screamed, "Bonniiieeeeee ..." as she gave in to her orgasm, nearly collapsing as her thighs snapped shut on my hand. Only my arm around her ribs, her breast crushed in my left hand, and my right hand clamped between her thighs was keeping her from hitting the tiles.

As soon as Virginia could stand up on her own, albeit shakily, we quickly finished our shower, making sure to get each other's back. When we were done, I started toweling Virginia off. I started with her head and eventually working my way down to her feet, making sure to dry every nook and cranny of her body. As I knelt in front of her to get her feet, I was at eye level with her pussy, and I could smell her arousal and see her blood-engorged lips weeping her fluids through her closely trimmed blonde hair on her mound. I locked eyes with her and leaned in and kissed her pussy, nuzzling her lips as my nose bumped her sensitive clit, making her buck her hips and softly moan, "Oh, God, Bonnie."

I stood up and quickly dried myself as Virginia headed toward our bed. I joined her, and when she tried to take me in her arms, I shook my head, pushed her onto her back, and straddled her hips. Usually, Virginia was the pitcher, and I was the catcher in bed. However, when I welcomed her home, we reversed roles, and I took control, set the pace, and determined how we would please each other. We locked eyes, and the desire I saw in Virginia's eyes made my breath catch in my throat as I reveled in that desire. Her eyes were nearly black with a thin rim of sapphire blue as I leaned down and kissed her, starting softly but quickly ramping up as our desire took over.

When Virginia again tried to bring her arms up to wrap them around me, I grabbed them. I pushed them up above her head, momentarily breaking our kiss to softly say, "No." I saw the struggle in her eyes to not give in to me. Then I suddenly saw Virginia's capitulation in her eyes, and her entire body relaxed as she gave in to me. My heart thrilled at the thought this beautiful, confident, and strong woman would submit to me, letting me know she thought so much of me she felt I was worthy of her submission. It was always at this moment that I vowed to myself I would do whatever it took to remain worthy of that trust.

Again, knowing we would have all the time we needed later to enjoy each other's bodies to the max, I didn't waste any time with foreplay. I quickly nuzzled her breasts, making sure to grab each nipple with my teeth to pull them out and let them scrape out from between my teeth as they snapped back into place. Each time, it elicited a gasped, "Oh, God, Bonnie. Yes!" from Virginia. I quickly kissed my way down to her pussy and dove in tongue first, lapping up her love juices and savoring their taste.

I started plunging my tongue in and out of Virginia's hole, swirling around the edge each time as she started rolling and thrusting her hips to maximize the contact. I brought Virginia quickly to the edge, locked eyes with her, and sucked her clit into my mouth. I tongued it, teasing her clit out from its hood, and lashed it. I felt Virginia crash over the edge, her thigh muscles spasming as she screamed, "Oh, God, Bonniieee ..." Virginia's eyes rolled up into her head. Her entire body suddenly arched up, only her head and heels touching the bed as she succumbed to her orgasm. Her body then collapsed, and her head lolled to the side as she blacked out. A small gush of her ejaculate hit my chin, and I quickly moved down and lapped her delicious juices up. I promptly cleaned her up and moved up to lie beside her.

123456...9