And Then She Came Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill looked up at her and said, "Oh god, yes please! Anything that would make me more comfortable would be more than welcome!"

Chelsea smiled, "She has no idea how I know you and I want to keep it that way. I want to kind of be the "go-between" for the two of you so you can remain as anonymous as possible. If you decide you want to consider this further, I'm sure you will want to meet with her. If you do decide that, text me - my number hasn't changed from my days of babysitting for you - and give me some days that are suitable. I will coordinate with Simran and choose a day for you guys to meet. I'd suggest Rizzo's on Farr. It's on a bus route for her and far enough out of the way that you won't have to worry about prying eyes. I'll give her your first name and you can meet with her. If you meet with her and decide that you don't want to continue, you will get no heartache from me. If you DO decide that you want to continue, I'd suggest to you both that I know nothing about it until after so I have, what do they call it... plausible deniability. Does that make sense?"

Bill just stared incredulously at the woman sitting across from him. Then he shook his head and chuckled, "Well, just like the first time, you and I are pretty much on the same page. You're right, I do have to give this one some thought. With you, I knew you and I felt like I was helping someone I had some emotional investment with. This would be different and I have to do some soul-searching to determine how I feel about that. Can you give me a few days?"

"Of course I can, but I would ask this. I'm not trying to rush you, but within the next 3 weeks or so, things are going to get crazy for both Simran and me with school. I'd really appreciate it if you could make up your mind either way within that time frame - I don't want her conflicted about neglecting her studies now that we are both so close to the finish line."

"Perfectly reasonable request. You have my word that I'll get back to you soon."

With that, Chelsea stood and said, "That's amazing. Thank you, Bill. I appreciate it, but I do have a class so I have to get going."

Bill stood and they started walking toward the door. "Oh, by the way, if I do say yes, at least to a meeting, how will I know who she is? I mean, I know she's Indian, but in this town, that doesn't make her unique."

Chelsea opened her phone and scrolled through some pictures and handed her phone to Bill, "This was taken when I tried to teach her how to skate. She was pathetic but laughed the entire time!"

Bill looked and his breath caught. The pic showed Simran and Chelsea both laughing like crazy. Simran was sitting on the ice, legs akimbo and looking like she was having the time of her life. What was staring back at Bill was a beautiful, vibrant woman with lustrous black hair, a flawless complexion and simply oozing innocent sensuality. He looked up at Chelsea.

"Wow, she's beautiful!"

Chelsea chuckled, "You don't think I'd pimp my stud out to some ugly skank do you?" And with that, she looked up at him, moved in, put one hand on the back of his head and pulled him down for a single, scorching hot kiss which, after the initial shock had passed, Bill returned in kind. When she pulled away she said, "Damn...I've wanted to do that for a long time. Was as good as I remembered too. She lowered her hand and reached around his waste and took both of his ass cheeks in her hand, squeezed them and said, "Fuck....I've missed these!"

And then, she was gone.

And, just like the last time she had kissed him at his front door over two years ago, the kiss had the exact same effect. He was immediately achingly stiff and racing to his bedroom. Only this time, it wasn't just images of Chelsea bouncing through his imagination as he pulled furiously on his cock - those images were now joined with the exotic beauty he had been asked to fuck. Those same images were incredibly vivid in their reality as he moaned in his release. While he lay panting on the bed, he knew almost immediately that he was at least going to meet with the stunning young woman that Chelsea wanted him to bed.

Four days later, after using Chelsea's subterfuge, Bill walked into the agreed-to establishment and immediately saw the young lady he was to meet. He realized she probably didn't know what he looked like so he made sure his body language was friendly as he approached her. She looked up expectantly and smiled when he said, "Hi - I'm hoping you're Simran."

"I am, and that means you must be Mr. Bill."

Bill smiled at her friendly salutation. His business dealings over the years had seen him deal quite often with people of East Indian heritage and he was used to being called Mr. Bill. He looked at the young lady looking up at him and said, "Indeed I am, but please, Bill is just fine. May I join you?"

"Then Bill it is - and oh, yes, please join me!"

After placing their order they made small talk. Bill asked her about her studies; she asked him about what he did for a living. Simran had agreed with Chelsea that in order to maintain Bill's anonymity, any talk of how she and Bill knew one another would be avoided, so the conversation was light and easy. Bill, originally concerned about either, or both, of them, feeling awkward since they had no history like he and Chelsea, found that he quite enjoyed getting to know this charming young woman he was sitting across from. She was intelligent, engaged and passionate about her studies and already had her first job arranged when she returned to India after graduation. And then there was the other thing - she was stunningly beautiful! Her jet-black hair shone like it was backlit. Her eyes were enormous, deep pools of the darkest brown he had ever seen and her light brown skin was absolutely flawless. He couldn't see much of her body from behind the table between them but from what he could see, her breasts, while smaller than both his wife's and Chelsea's, seemed in perfect proportion to her body.

And while this conversation was pleasant, even fun, it certainly wasn't why they were both there. Bill was sensing that Simran wasn't sure exactly how to bring up the subject, so he decided to gently nudge things along.

"So, Simran, I think our conversation so far has established that we get along fine, but I'm thinking you'd agree with me that that's not the reason that Chelsea has suggested we get together!"

She blushed, but also giggled, "Yes, Bill, I would definitely agree with you there."

"Fair enough. I'll be honest and say that beyond her suggesting that we should get together, I really don't know anything about what you are looking for."

The self-assured, confident girl Bill had met thirty minutes ago all of a sudden disappeared. She became not scared, but less.. comfortable. All of this was understandable, Bill thought. It's not every day you ask a perfect stranger to take your virginity!

She had been looking down, but then seemed to set her shoulders, give her head a small shake and looked up directly into Bill's eyes. "You're right, of course, Bill and I will tell you exactly why I asked to meet with you. In my mind, I had what I was going to say all planned out. Now that I'm here, all the words are a jumble in my head. Just, please, be patient with me. I promise I'll tell you everything you want to know and answer all of your questions."

With a supportive hand on hers, he said, "Of course, take your time."

"So, as you probably know, in my country, we have the custom of arranged marriages."

"Yes, I'm aware of that. I know a little about them, but not much. Is that what is in your future?"

"It is, but not in the way you probably think. You see, I've known who I was going to marry since I was four years old!"

"Four?! Wow, that's quite early for an arranged marriage - at least I think it is!"

"Well, it would be if it was a traditional arranged marriage. But both Rohan and I told our parents when we were that age that one day we would be married. His parents and my parents are neighbours and best friends in our small city not far from Kolkata. Rohan was born six months before me so we grew up together. He was my first friend and has always been my best friend - and I his. For our entire lives we have been inseparable. He is my total heart and I am his. So, it really wasn't a matter of our parents arranging our marriage as much as it was endorsing our union. There has never been any doubt we will be together forever.

With that, she opened her phone and showed Bill a picture of her and Rohan together. Like her, he was a very attractive man and the picture exuded the mutual love that Simran had been talking about since she had mentioned her fiancé.

"See how handsome he is?" she gushed. She was positively glowing showing Bill the picture."

"He is a fine-looking young man," Bill replied. "You two make a striking couple together."

"Thank you, Bill. I think we do too!"

"But, Simran, now I'm confused. With all due respect, if you are going back to India soon and assuming you'll be married fairly quickly after your return, why are you so concerned about losing your virginity?"

Her gaze snapped up immediately, there was confusion in her eyes as she looked directly at me, "Bill, I'm not a virgin. Why do you think I am?"

Now it was his turn to be confused. "Ah..well,.. I ah just assumed since Chelsea asked me to take her virginity, that you were looking for the same thing."

Her features softened immediately, "Oh, now I understand!"

Bill chuckled, "Well, I sure as heck don't!"

She reached across the table and put her hand on his. Although the touch was meant as a comforting gesture, Bill had an immediate and visceral reaction to it - Simran did too. Somehow, they both knew where this was going to end up - but neither was ready to verbalize it - yet. Instead, she simply said, "Let me explain."

"As I said, Rohan and I knew when we were very young that we were going to be together forever, as did our parents. And while our parents were very happy about that idea, they are also very conservative. In a traditional arranged marriage, usually the couple meet for the first time very shortly before they wed, not giving them any real opportunity to become physical. That was not the case for Rohan and I, but our parents were determined to keep us apart until we wed, and for the most part they were successful. We have never been able to have much time alone. They make sure there is always someone close to us. One or more of them, my grandparents, Rohan's grandmother - always, always someone. But that didn't mean that they were always successful and we have had a few opportunities to explore sex, but not many."

"Ok," Bill said, "I understand, but I still don't understand wh.."

Simran interrupted. "Bill, please be patient with me. I promise I'm getting to it."

"My apologies, I shouldn't have interrupted."

"It's fine. I'm talking in circles. I'll try to make it more clear. So, because the times we've had sex have been very infrequent AND we were so afraid of getting caught, our encounters have not been very satisfying for either of us. We both felt the same way. It was pleasant, but not nearly as wonderful as we believed it should be. And, yes, I know, you could say that once we are married all that pressure is off and we will find our way, but if neither of us know what we are doing, we're afraid that we will never find a way to have a great sex life."

She continued, "So, when Rohan was accepted at the University of Sydney and I was accepted here, our parents were happy because not only were they the best schools for our specialties, it meant that we wouldn't be having sex together before we wed. And he and I talked at length about what our separation would bring. We both agreed that being apart would be a very stern test of our relationship plus give us the opportunity to become more worldly. I still see him each summer and can't wait to go home and start our lives together, but I can tell you that being essentially apart for four years has been torture for both of us. We are still madly in love, but it has been very difficult for sure. Before we left for our first year, we had a long talk and both agreed that if we had the opportunity to explore sexual things that we could do it. But, while I've had lots of offers and have come close a couple of times, I just couldn't bring myself to lie with another boy. I know we had agreed that we could, but I just couldn't do it - I would feel like I was betraying Rohan. And I've found out that his experience has been the same. Neither of us has been with anyone else since we left India."

Bill was very surprised, "Wow, Simran. A beautiful young woman like yourself, being essentially celibate for four years - that's almost unheard of!"

She smiled, "Well, thank you. I'll just say that I'm very focussed on my studies so that has been the thing that has taken most of my time, but I have to admit that I was glad that Costco has such good prices on batteries!"

With that he threw my head back and laughed out loud and she turned crimson, "Oh, my god, I can't believe I just told a relative stranger about my vibrator!"

Bill smiled, "Oh, your secret is safe with me. But I have to ask, if you feel like being with another man would be betraying Rohan, why am I any different?"

Simran grinned, "Chels told me you were very perceptive and asked very good questions. She was definitely right! I'll try to explain as best as I can. So, I think she told you about the time recently when I overheard her and Travis. I was totally shocked at how much she seemed to be enjoying herself. I mean, of course, you're supposed to enjoy sex, but with Rohan and I, it never came anywhere near that. So after Travis left, I just had to ask her about it and that's when she told me about her time with you. She told me that you were so very patient and kind with her, but also very passionate and made her feel safe and sexy, but also very feminine. She also told me that you helped her understand not only how to give pleasure to your lover, but also to derive pleasure from him and that it's perfectly normal to enjoy it and not be ashamed that you are enjoying it. I was mesmerized by what she told me and later that night I was Facetiming with Rohan and told him about my conversation with Chels and he right away encouraged me to ask her about you. I couldn't believe he was saying that, but then he said it was a perfect opportunity. Chels had said you were happily married and he didn't have to worry about you being possessive plus the fact that I'm going home soon would make it easy for you since in a few weeks there is very little chance that you will ever see me again. So, I approached Chels... and here we are!"

Bill chuckled, "Well, I have to say, talking to you about this is like talking to Chelsea. You two are very much alike in many ways."

Simran's eyes lit up, "You have no idea how much that means to me! I love Chels so much and for you to compare me to her is a huge compliment. And I think she feels the same way about me - she always calls me her 'sista from anotha mista'!"

Bill smiled. Although he hadn't said anything, he had decided early on that he would help this beautiful young woman with what she wanted. He marvelled at himself at how quickly he was "okay" with the idea especially given how he had agonized with the same decision with Chelsea.

He leaned in closer to Simran so he could keep his voice a little lower, "So, I never thought to ask before this. Now that you've met me, could you imagine spending a day in bed with me? I mean, like I said to Chelsea, I can't imagine I'm the type of man you dream about having sex with."

Simran laughed, "Oh my god Bill, you certainly are not! The only man I dream about having sex with is Rohan. But, do I think you are attractive? Most definitely! You would be surprised how often women my age check out older gentlemen such as yourself. Especially one who looks after himself like you do. Add to that the wonderful endorsement that my dear friend Chels gave you and I have to admit I find myself very much looking forward to spending a day in bed with you! That is, of course, if you agree to my request."

Bill smiled inwardly. If he'd had any doubts, they were long gone. He said to her, "Tell me, have you ever heard of the movie Jerry Maguire?"

Her eyes lit up and they simultaneously said, "You had me at hello!"

They both laughed uproariously and any tension that may have remained was immediately gone. They both knew that the other was completely on board. So, all that was left to do was set a date to meet, which turned out to be three days hence. As with Chelsea, he told Simran that they would be meeting at the Sherwood Inn and also, as with Chelsea, he told her about how he would get her the key card for the room.

The logistics looked after; Bill told Simran that he needed to get going. In an abundance of caution, he asked her to remain at the table until he had left the bar to assure that there was nothing to worry about. Simran readily agreed. He bid her farewell until they met again and left the table.

As he was walking away, Simran called out to him, "Bill?" When he turned back to her to see what she wanted she beckoned him back to the table. Upon his return she motioned him closer and said quietly to him.

"I just wanted to tell you that Chelsea and I talked about you and she totally undersold your ass - it's next level!"

Bill smiled and blushed and shook his head, "Women!" was all he said and turned and walked out. He got into his car and as he was pulling out of his parking space, he spotted Simran walking across the parking lot. He pulled up beside her, put his window down and said, "Right back atcha!"

They shared a laugh and he was on his way.

Three days later, key card surreptitiously delivered, Bill sat in the room at the Sherwood waiting for Simran's arrival. He smiled to himself thinking, "Well, I honestly didn't think I'd ever find myself here again!" But this time he was less nervous. Not fully relaxed - he was still very aware that he was breaking his wedding vows and this time it was with someone he had no connection with. At least with Chelsea, he had watched her grow up and felt an odd intimacy with her. This was, somehow, "dirtier" in his mind. It was more for him. When he and Chelsea got together, he was very concerned about her feelings and was equally concerned about delivering to her what she was looking for. He had "skin in the game" as it were. With Simran, he really didn't know her and if he didn't satisfy her, he would never see her again so he wasn't as invested in delivering what this beautiful young woman was looking for as he was with Chelsea. That said, he was always a man of his word and he knew in his mind that he would do everything he could to help Simran find what she was seeking.

Those thoughts were bouncing around in his head when he heard the tell-tale sound of a key-card being slid into a lock and seconds later Simran entered the room, looking both beautiful and scared. Bill rose to greet her, not sure how to proceed when she dropped her bag, approached him quickly, threw her arms around his neck and planted a toe-curling kiss on him. Her supple, young body molded to his, her long, jet-black jasmine and lemongrass-scented hair was luxuriously thick in his hand as he held her and returned the kiss and her freshly showered body was giving off an intoxicating scent of lavender - Bill's favorite.

"Wow," Bill enthused, "That was quite the greeting!"

"Oh, Bill, I'm sorry," Simran answered, "I haven't been able to think about much else since we met and I just had to do that. I apologize if I seemed too bold to you."

"Heh - no need to apologize. That was the first of many! But let's sit and relax a bit, shall we?"