And Then She Came Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was his turn to gasp. Her pussy was wonderfully tight and as hot as any he had ever had the pleasure of plundering.

"My god Simran, your pussy feels incredible."

"No better than your cock feels inside me Bill." With a breathy rasp, she implored him, "Please....fuck me!"

Bill didn't need to be told twice. He began a steady rhythm - sawing his cock in and out of his lover. While doing that, he leaned down to passionately kiss her and voice his pleasure.

"Simran, you are a vision. Rohan is a very fortunate man to be able to spend his life with you."

While staying embedded in her, Bill pulled himself back and hooked Simran's legs under his arms and looked down. The contrast of his fat, white cock lewdly spreading Simran's brown labia took his arousal to another level. He needed to take - he had given all he could for right now. He pushed her legs back almost against her chest, lifting her hips and fully exposing her vulva. From there he started to pound harder and harder into her, his balls smacking loudly against her ass.

The added urgency of Bill's thrusts combined with this different angle brought Simran quickly to the edge of an orgasm - something she had never experienced while having sex with Rohan.

"Oh my god, don't stop, I think I'm going to cum....don't stop, don't stop." And with that she gave voice to her arousal, fully letting go and screaming in complete ecstasy as her pussy went into a full-on spasm around Bill's cock. This set Bill off and with a guttural roar he buried himself one more time into Simran's core and unleashed a torrent of semen, every spurt of which Simran could feel blasting inside of her. When his orgasm finally subsided, he collapsed at her side, with both of them gulping for air as they recovered from their frenzied love-making.

"Wow...just... wow. I had no idea sex could feel like this. I mean, I hoped and based on listening to Chels I figured it was possible, but......wow."

Bill looked over to his lover smiling, "I take it you enjoyed yourself?"

"Enjoyed myself? That would be the biggest understatement of all time! I can't begin to thank you enough... this was wonderful!"

"What do you mean 'was'? We aren't even close to done yet, young lady. School is still in session and you have more learning to do. And I have to have more of you!"

With that, he slid off the bed, grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bathroom, his eyes still on fire with lust. Thankfully the room had an oversized shower and after getting the temperature where he wanted it, he pulled Simran under the steaming jets. He took her into his arms and kissed her passionately for a few moments letting his hands roam across her beautiful, youthful body. Simran returned his passion in kind, running her hands all over her older lover's body.

Running her fingers through his chest hair and playfully teasing his nipples, she said, "I love your hairy chest. It's so different from Rohan - his body is almost hairless. It's such a contrast. And, just like Chels told me, you have such a great ass!" With that she reached around and cupped both of his cheeks in her hands.

It would be wrong to say they washed each other "lovingly." It was more of a grope session with soap added in, but it was having the desired effect on Bill, whose cock had recovered and was again at full mast. He could no longer hold back his desire for her and forcefully turned her to face away from him, lifted her hands over her head and pinned them against the wall, dipped his hips and in one forceful thrust impaled his lover on his engorged cock.

Initially surprised by Bill's forcefulness and unsure if she appreciated his simply having his way with her, Simran took stock of herself and soon found that being taken in this way was incredibly erotic and began to thrust back into Bill as he savagely pounded into her. The only thing louder that their thighs lewdly smacking together was their combined moans and gasps.

She looked over her shoulder at Bill, his face showing the ferocity of his arousal. He would not be denied. Their eyes locked and she understood at that very moment what being "taken" meant and she loved it.

"Fuck me harder! Fuck my pussy! Take it!"

Despite having cum fairly recently, the intensity of the situation had Bill already hurtling toward another orgasm of mammoth proportions. He was wild with lust - nothing could have made him stop rutting with this woman. At the moment she was simply a vessel for his cum and in very short order she was going to get it. He realized that she was no longer resisting him (she hadn't really put up much in the first place) so he let her hands go and reached around her to cup her breasts while he pounded into her. He looked down to her perfectly round, brown ass rippling as he bottomed out with each thrust and couldn't resist the temptation. He let go of one of her breasts and gave her right ass cheek and forceful swat.

The mixture of the surprise, the momentary pain and the fact that she was already close, tipped her over and she screamed out as another orgasm gripped her. Bill was right behind her, pinning her to the wall and burying his cock so forcefully into her that she was momentarily lifted off the floor of the shower before he pulled out of her and collapsed on the floor, for the moment fully spent.

They got out of the shower and after drying themselves made use of the luxurious terry-cloth robes that came with the room. Bill had brought some snacks and they chatted amiably while recharging their energy.

"My goodness Bill, I can't begin to thank you enough for today. And I'm definitely going to have to thank Chels when I see her."

"Out of curiosity, did you say anything to her about today?'

"I didn't. She, of course, knows we chatted at Rizzo's, but she has never, ever asked me anything about our meeting since."

"That doesn't surprise me. She has been totally discrete about the time when she and I got together so it just makes sense that her discretion would extend to you and I."

Simran looked at Bill with an exaggeratedly innocent look, "So, teacher, do you have anything else you need to teach me?"

Bill smiled, "Oh, Simran, if I had my way, we'd spend the next week 'in class', but we both know that's not possible. You are an incredibly beautiful, sexy woman and Rohan is an extremely lucky guy."

"Well, you have been an incredible teacher and I sure hope that my learning isn't quite over today."

He chuckled, "Well, I prefer you'd think of me more of a tutor than a teacher. You tell me what you want to learn and I'm happy to help!"

She stood up, looked him in the eye and shrugged the robe off. "Well, then... let's get back to learning." And with that, she slinked cat-like and laid on the bed, her eyes beckoning him to join her.

That was all the encouragement he needed and after shucking his robe in a much less alluring way (he basically tore it off) and climbed on the bed to join her. He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. In short order, the make-out session combined with her urgently grabbing and stroking his cock had him achingly stiff. He groaned appreciatively and said to her, "I think that it's time we tried some different positions"

"Mmmm....yes please," she enthused.

And thus, they started out trying to work through the entire 'Joy of Sex' (or, maybe it was the Kama Sutra!). Bill was enthralled. This beautiful, intoxicating, exotic woman was ready, willing and definitely able. They worked through missionary, followed by, side-by-side and then went into a 69. When it came to doggie, Bill took her while kneeling on the bed, standing on the floor and with Simran bent over the arm of the sofa. She was in heaven. Bill was in heaven. There was no talking going on, but that didn't mean the room was silent. The assorted moans, gasps and squeals were mixed with the insistent slap of skin on skin. On top of that the room had that heady aroma of arousal and sex and just served to push the two lovers further.

Having already cum twice, Bill was in very good control and had fucked Simran through two or three two-curling orgasms which were each followed by an incredulous and appreciative exclamation of "Oh my god....more?" from his lover. Eventually Bill tired of "driving the bus" and pulled Simran on top of him and was thoroughly enjoying the look of complete bliss on her face as she ground her sodden snatch onto his cock. She was in a state of being either in the middle of an orgasm or feeling herself escalating to one. Her body was almost on auto-pilot as Bill was alternately playing with her sweat-covered, youthful breasts as they undulated with her efforts on top of him and strumming her swollen clit as she moaned in appreciation. He then reached around her and with the flat of his index finger rubbed all around Simran's asshole. When she took stock of her body and felt the new sensation, her eyes flew open and she immediately stopped.

Bill quickly pulled his finger away from this most private place thinking that he had upset her. They had not discussed anything about anal sex and he chided himself mentally for making an assumption.

"I'm sorry Simran - I should have talked to you about that. I hope I haven't ruined your pleasure."

With a mixture of fear and arousal she looked at him and said, "Bill, I was afraid if I asked you about it you would think me a dirty woman. But since you've opened that door - I have to ask you. I know Rohan would be too afraid to ask me for anal sex - we've never tried it - but I really want to experience it." And with a voice that was barely above a whisper she tentatively asked, "Would you.... Take my virginity there?"

"Oh my god Simran, are you sure? I mean, that is something that is usually very private between a husband and wife. I don't want Rohan to be upset that you are no longer a virgin there."

"Bill, I'm here with his blessing to learn as much as I can. I KNOW he wants to have anal sex with me but he is so scared - and so am I. I have played with some toys when I'm home alone and I was surprised how good it felt and how little pain there was when I used enough lubrication." And then she sheepishly added, "I... um... even brought some with me in case we had an opportunity, but I wasn't going to bring it up unless you did. As soon as you touched me there, I had to ask."

"Well, if you're sure, then, like everything today, I would be honored."

She gently lifted herself off of Bill's ossified cock and went to her bag and produced a bottle of water-based lubrication and handed it to him.

"I'd like to start out behind you standing on the floor so I have more stability, but once you get used to it we can try other ways." And with that, he applied a large amount to his cock and lifted Simran onto all fours while gently pushing a single lube-covered digit into her ass. He found little resistance and soon added a second finger which produced a lustful groan from his lover.

"Please Bill, fuck my ass." He had the fleeting thought that if words could be put into pill form, those words would be better than any Viagra or Cialis pill you could buy. He got into position behind her and slowly but steadily pushed his mushroom head against her rosebud. After some initial resistance it opened up and Bill heard her gasp as the head of his cock invaded her ass. He immediately stopped and asked if she was ok.

"Oh my god, it feels incredible. Push it all in - I feel barely any discomfort at all!"

With that he leaned his hips forward and soon Simran could feel Bill's pubic hair tickling the cheeks of her ass, signalling that she had been fully impaled on her lover's cock. And if she thought THAT felt good, once he started to piston his cock in and out of her, it was like fireworks were going off in her groin. She was almost out of control, babbling incoherently as Bill fucked her ass harder and harder, eventually fucking her as hard as he had her pussy when he had taken her from behind.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck...oh my god....don't stop... please don't stop...fuck my ass, Bill, please keep fucking my ass." Again, he was starting to run out of energy. He was already sweating like he had run a marathon and with this ass-fucking he was giving her, his breathing was coming in large gulps. He needed to lie down.

He pulled out of Simran's ass which was met with a huge groan of disappointment. "Noooooooooo.... Please keep fucking me!"

But he jumped back on the bed and pointed to his cock and said cheekily, "Here, I've found a place for you to sit!"

She laughed in comprehension and quickly straddled Bill's hips, grasped his cock, held it up while she lowered herself so it was pushing against her asshole and easily slid down its full length in one steady movement, wiggling her hips until she was fully seated. From there she was an animal. Since she was in complete control, she set her efforts upon getting her ass fucked and getting it fucked well. She bounced fully on Bill's cock, her tits bouncing with each cycle of impaling and withdrawal. She then squatted over his cock, using Bill's large pecs as leverage to happily and willingly bugger herself. All of these efforts were finally getting Bill to the point of no return and he told Simran of his impending release.

"No! Not yet! Don't cum yet, I'm so close, I'm so fucking close! I'm so fuck..." And with that she dropped fully one last time on Bill's cock and let out an animal-like scream of release as her orgasm engulfed her. Her legs were quivering, her entire body was shaking and her head was thrown back in complete and utter bliss. Her release, of course, triggered Bill's own orgasm and Simran's screams were joined by Bill, bellowing out his own finish.

"Sweet Jesus Christ!" And he felt like his entire body was being forced through the slit in his cock and spasm after spasm of pure ecstasy washed across his body. Simran could no longer hold herself up and she collapsed on Bill's chest, her own chest heaving as she sucked in huge lungfuls of air. Both of their hearts were racing as if they had just finished an MMA fight. They lay there, recovering from their frenzied love-making.

When Bill's shrinking, finally defeated cock plopped out of his lover's well-fucked body for the last time, she raised her head off his hairy chest and gave him a loving smile.

"Bill, this entire afternoon has been the most intensely emotional and physical time I have ever had in my entire life. You have given me a gift I can never, ever repay. Thank you isn't even close to being sufficient words, but I honestly can't think of any that would be."

Bill smiled right back at her. "There are three things you can do to thank me, Simran"

Her eyes got wide, "Anything Bill, please, just tell me - I'll do anything."

"First, while you are, of course, welcome to talk to Chelsea about this, it is life and death important that my identity - even my name - stays between the two of us. As hypocritical as it must seem right now lying here with a naked woman that I just had sex with, I take my wedding vows very seriously."

"Bill, you have my word. The only people that will ever know about our day today will be Chelsea and my Rohan. I pledge to you that that will never change. What are the other things?"

He looked more serious this time, "The second thing I want from you is to finish your schooling here strongly - I know you are right in the home stretch and today was beyond amazing. But now, it's vitally important that you turn your attention to getting that degree and making your parents and Rohan proud."

"Again, you have my word. It's why I'm here and I would never want to dishonor my parents by not coming home with the education that they have worked so hard to provide for me. What's the third thing."

The smile was back, "I want you to finish off here, get on that plane and go back and rock Rohan's world!"

She let out a full-on belly laugh. "Oh, you have no idea. I'm going to shock him in such a good way. You have given me the best early wedding gift I could ask for. This gift, I promise you, will NOT go to waste!"

He rolled to one side, making Simran shriek in surprise as she fell off his chest. He got up and once again extended his hand, pulling her into the shower in order to clean each other up. This shower was not sexual in any way, although it was intimate. They soap each other's body, but this time, Bill's cock was down for the count. She laughed, bent over and gave its head a loving kiss. "Thank you, Bill's magic wand, for such a lovely afternoon - I will never forget you. You have earned your rest!"

They exited the shower, dried up, dressed and checked that they looked presentable, both laughing as they looked at the room with the comforter thrown into the corner, the sheets almost off the bed and every towel in the bathroom being used. The chambermaids would know in an instant what had happened here, but they didn't care.

After one last scorching kiss and an affectionate hug, Simran said, "Bill, I say this with all sincerity. I will NEVER forget today and I will NEVER be able to thank you for what you have given me and Rohan. You are an amazing man - thank you from the bottom of my heart."

And then she was gone.

Eight Months Later

Bill was surprised, again, when he answered his door to see Chelsea's smiling face.

"Chelsea! Come in! So good to see you! I didn't realize you were home! How is life in Ottawa treating you?"

"Hi Bill! Yes, I'm just home for a few days before I go back. I'm loving Ottawa and loving my job. I got so lucky to get it right out of school and they are treating me very well."

"I'm so glad. I knew you would excel at whatever you did and they are lucky to have you. So, what brings you by?"

She smiled, "Well, I have something for you, but I'm pretty sure after I give it to you, you'll want me to take it back."

"Wow, that's quite the cryptic comment. What do you have for me?"

And with that she reached into her bag and handed Bill an oversized envelope. Confused, he took it from her and opened it up to find a large card, which was blank on the outside, giving no hint to its contents. He opened it up and immediately saw a large photograph and instantly recognized three of the people in a stunningly colorful wedding party. He saw Simran and Rohan beaming joyously, obviously after just getting married and he also spotted Chelsea as one of the attendants. She was pretty easy to spot, being the only white girl in the wedding party but was stunning in her deep burgundy and gold sari. When he had opened the envelope a piece of paper fell out and she picked it up and handed it to him.

"Chelsea, you look stunning! Obviously, you were in India for Simran's wedding. Is that why you are in town? Did you just get back?"

"Yeah, I just got back last night. Simran asked me to be one of her attendants. It was a whirlwind, but it was the trip of a lifetime. Sensory overload for sure. I just woke up a couple of hours ago and have to head back tomorrow - my employer was kind enough to let me have ten days off this soon after starting and I don't want to take advantage."

"Well, this is beautiful - what a wonderful keepsake. But yes, you are right, it's best that I don't keep this. It would bring too many questions."

"The note here is for you - I was asked to deliver it to you personally."

Confused, Bill unfolded the piece of paper that she had handed him and read it.

Mr. Bill:

We have never met, but I wanted to somehow contact you and Chelsea was kind enough to promise to deliver this note to you. I wanted to personally send a note of thanks for what you did for Simran and me. As she explained to you, we were both very inexperienced - too inexperienced in fact - to properly enjoy our sex life. The woman that came home from Canada after graduation was still the same Simran I fell in love with, but she was more confident and excited to show me everything that you had taught her. Our sex life is rich and vibrant and totally fulfilling and we have you to thank for that. You are a great man and I hope one day to shake your hand, but if that doesn't happen, please know you have a special place in our hearts.