And Then She Came Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sincerely:

Rohan

Bill looked up at Chelsea, "Wow, this is amazing! Thank you for bringing it to me."

"It was completely my pleasure. I didn't read it - it's none of my business - but, honestly, I didn't need to. I didn't know when, or even if, you and Simran were getting together, but the minute she walked back into the apartment after her day with you, I knew it. I could tell by the look on her face and the way she carried herself. Just like me, you totally rocked her world and you changed her. She was already an awesome woman - you just helped her find that last part of what she needed to be complete."

"Well, thank you, as usual Chelsea. I think you overestimate my abilities, but I'm happy that she was happy.

"Happy? She was walking on a cloud for days." And then, looking around like there was someone there she said conspiratorially, "And anal? Holy shit, I thought I was brave! She is so fucking bad ass. I love her so much!"

Bill chuckled, "Yeah, that surprised me, but I figured if that's what she wanted, who was I to say no!"

"As an aside, she told me you asked her to finish strong in her studies. She totally, totally killed her finals and won all kinds of awards at her graduation. And she has already been promoted at her job back home. She and Rohan are going to be a total power couple - I can already see it."

"Well, that's just amazing. And yes, Chelsea, please take this note. If I were to keep it I would live in total fear that Joanne would find it no matter how well I was to hide it. It's a wonderful token, but it's just not worth the risk to keep it. Please pass my thanks on to Simran and Rohan when you speak with them."

"Will do. And, once again, thank you for what you did for them. I know I was asking a lot, but I knew you were the perfect man for the job."

She reached up and gave him an affectionate hug and a playful pinch on his ass.

With a wicked smile she said, "Sorry, old habits die hard - just couldn't resist myself."

And with that same wicked smile she opened the door.

And then, she was gone.

Fifteen Months Later

Bill had just ordered a beer for himself and a glass of Chianti for Joanne. Chelsea's wedding - to Travis no less! - had been beautiful and he was pleasantly surprised to see a beautiful East Indian girl preceding the bride - Simran, of course. He had watched her walk down the aisle, trying desperately not to be too obvious that he was taken by her looks. He almost choked when Joanne had said to him, "I think that Indian girl is Chelsea's friend from university - isn't she beautiful!" Bill hoped his nod of agreement was sufficient and that he wouldn't have to talk about her to his wife anymore.

All through the meal and the speeches Bill would steal glances at Simran and it was only when everyone's attention was focussed on the best man during his speech that Simran allowed herself to meet his gaze. A very small demure smile and an equally quick wink of her eye was all the acknowledgement that Bill needed. He smiled and winked back and they both turned their attention to the speeches.

He was about to turn with the drinks when a man with a very distinctive Indian accent said behind him, "If this was a pay bar sir, your money would be no good here!" He turned and looked into the smiling, handsome face of the man he was sure was Rohan. After giving a quick glance to make sure he knew where his wife was and seeing she was happily busy on the dance floor he said, "You must be Rohan."

"Indeed I am!"

They stepped far enough away from the bar that they could talk with some privacy.

"Mr. Bill. I know we cannot talk long without raising eyebrows, but I had to take the opportunity to finally shake your hand." And with that, he extended his hand which Bill happily took. Their mutual grip was strong and friendly and replaced the words they both knew discretion would keep them from voicing.

"Simran knows she cannot speak to you without betraying your confidence but I wanted to say once again from both of us how honoured and humbled we both are for what you have given us."

"Rohan, I think you overestimate my contribution to your happiness. I could tell when Simran and I talked that the two of you were deeply in love and all I did was help point you in the right direction."

"Oh, my friend, I beg to differ. As you can imagine, I have several newly married friends like myself and we all talk about our sex-lives. I am much more private and respectful of Simran and don't divulge much, but my friends all complain about how their sex-lives are not what they had hoped. Thanks to you, I will never have that complaint! You will forever hold a place of honour in our home and we wish you a long and happy life. You, sir, are a true gentleman."

And then, he was gone.

Postscript:

I am FULLY aware that I have touched upon some cultural references that are, obviously, far removed from my very WASPish upbringing. Please know that before I sent this story in for submission, I ran both its concept and idea along with the raw story itself past an Indian friend of mine to ensure that I wasn't straying too far from plausibility and it was only after his blessing that I sent it in. If I have offended anyone in the writing of this story, please believe me when I say it was not my intention.