And Then She Came Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, um...okay."

Bill was a bit concerned, "Everything ok Simran - any second thoughts?"

"No, not at all. I just figured that since we both know why we are together, we'd just automatically start having sex as soon as I got here."

Bill smiled at her, "No, pretty lady, we're going to have plenty of sex today, but not before we are ready for it."

"But, I'm ready now!" And with that she started to undo the buttons on her blouse. Bill reached up and gently grasped her hands to stop her.

"Physically, perhaps, but not emotionally. And I'm not talking about love here, I'm talking about desire."

"Oh, Bill, you needn't worry - I have plenty of desire for you."

"Trust me, Simran, not nearly enough. Here, have a seat and let's talk some."

With that, she looked somewhat disappointed, but acquiesced to Bill's wishes.

"So, tell me about the times that you and Rohan have made love."

"Ok, what would you like to know?"

Bill smiled, "I don't need to know any intimate details. I was more interested in what you two did together. Do you do oral on him? Him on you? How long do you make love for? That type of thing."

"Well, when we have made love, we've always been so concerned about getting caught. There always seems to be someone at one of the houses and since we're not supposed to be alone together, it seems like we have eyes on us all the time. So, when we do get the opportunity, it's quite rushed. I have performed oral sex on him and he on me, but it was always fast. It's hard to relax when you think every sound you hear is your parents coming back home, so we usually just get naked very quickly and get into bed."

Bill was lost in thought for a moment. Then he said, "Didn't you say that Rohan was in university getting his commerce degree?"

"Yes, his father has a sales agency and Rohan is planning on joining the agency as soon as he graduates. He has a great mind for business. I've sat beside him often when he was on Zoom calls with customers. He is so polished and professional."

"Well, that's what I do for a living as well. Tell me, when he does a Zoom call, does he automatically ask for the business as soon as the meeting starts?"

"Um, no. He talks to them about the products they are interested in and then answers any of their questions."

"Ok, that's what I was hoping you'd say. In business, when you ask for the order, we call that 'the close.' There are lots of schools of thought about going for the close and I've taken tons of training on the different ways to accomplish that."

She had an air of confusion about her now. "I understand Bill, but I'm having trouble understanding what this has to do w..."

"Patience, my beauty, patience - please, just trust me. I'm making an important point here. You've asked me here for a reason. If you wanted to just have sex, you could have done that with any young man at the school. I'm trying to help you understand about intimacy."

With that, she visibly relaxed and said, "I'm sorry Bill, you're right. Please continue."

"Thank you. And again, trust me, I'm doing this only to help you - not bore you about my job!" With that they both shared a warm smile.

"So," Bill continued, "My personal belief about the close is that it's just part of the process. I think that too much emphasis is put on the actual close. My position is that once you do everything else that is involved in the sales process, the close is just the natural next step in the process. So, like you said, "Rohan presents the product, answers all the customer's questions and objections and once all of that is accomplished, the close is the next logical step and the sale just naturally happens."

"Okayyyy, that makes sense, but I'm still trying to understand what that has to do with sex."

"I know, and I'm going to explain that right now. See, my belief from both talking to you about your sex life with Rohan and you kissing me and starting to undress when you came in, is that you are too focussed on the close, as it were. Your sole thought is about intercourse and nothing else. Now, believe me, intercourse is amazing, fun, awesome - whatever word you want to put on it. But and this is a big but. You must look at it as the culmination of your encounter, not the sole reason for it. When you take the time to enjoy all the things that happen that lead to intercourse, it will be that much more natural and for sure, that much more enjoyable."

If they were in a cartoon, Bill would have seen a lightbulb of recognition appear above Simran's head.

She smiled excitedly, "Of course! I see what you mean now. Put as much importance on the journey, and the destination will be that much better when you get there!"

Bill smiled as he realized that Siman understood, "I could not have said it better myself."

Having learned from Chelsea that Simran was a fan of Tequila, Bill had made a point of bringing all the ingredients and had mixed them up a pitcher of Margaritas. He went to the mini-fridge in the room and poured them two tall glasses and brought them, along with the snacks he had bought over to the couch and motioned for her to sit with him.

Simran smiled, "Hmm...I think someone we both know must have said something to you about my weakness for Tequila! You know, you needn't have gone to so much trouble if you wanted to get into my pants!"

"Oh, I know. I happen to have my own weakness for Margaritas so I figured we could enjoy one together. But I do have one question before we go any further."

"What's that?"

"Well, please know that I am more than happy to join you for some fun, but I want to be comfortable in my own mind that you are ok with this and it's not going to hurt your relationship. This is very different from Chelsea and I and it would crush me to know that I had done anything to affect your relationship with Rohan."

"Oh, Bill, please put any concerns out of your mind. Rohan and I talked this morning - he is so excited about what I'm going to learn from you and wants me to come home to him ready to show him how we can have a wonderful sex life. We both can't wait!"

Bill chuckled, "Fair enough, you have me convinced." And with that he raised his drink to her and they clinked glasses. "To a most beautiful woman and a fun and sex-filled afternoon!"

They continued to chat about everything and nothing. Getting more relaxed and more comfortable with one another. Bill had purposefully, slowly moved closer and closer to her until they were very close together. During a break in their conversation, Bill had finally let his growing attraction to this beautiful woman take over and he leaned over and gently kissed her. She was a bit surprised at first, but quickly recovered and returned the kiss. Bill didn't push it - he let their lovemaking go at its own pace. He didn't paw at her, just turned her face to him so they could have better access to each other.

Eventually however, his arousal was getting the better of him, so he reached over to her and lifted her over him so she was now sitting, straddling his legs, facing him. They continued to explore each other, kissing more and more deeply, their tongues playfully jousting with each other. And while Simran was loving the kissing and was totally engrossed in the sensations, Bill was more busy. Eventually Simran took stock of herself and reluctantly pulled away from Bill's kiss and looked down. While they had been kissing he had, without her realizing it, unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra so her breasts were fully exposed. She marvelled at how he had done that without her awareness.

"Oh my god, I was so into enjoying your kissing I didn't even realize what you were doing. You're like a wizard!"

Bill raised an eyebrow and replied, "Indeed I am and pretty soon you're going to see my magic wand!"

"Mmmmm.... I am very, very much looking forward to that!"

As they continued their make-out session, Bill upped the ante by gently caressing Simran's exposed and very pert breasts, her pink, diamond-hard nipples betraying her arousal. Eventually though, his once simmering desire was beginning to get to a rolling boil. While he recognized that he was there to help her, he also recognized that he didn't feel quite the same responsibility to "teach" Simran- she wasn't a virgin. Nor did he feel the same connection that he had with his long-time neighbour. Oh, he would help her explore all avenues of sexual expression, but this was going to be as much for him, as it was for her.

With a guttural growl, he reached under this beautiful woman he was with and roughly lifted her up, tossed her on the bed and was upon her like she was his prey. He wanted to overwhelm Simran, make her feel like she was the singular object of his desire - which she was. He tore off his shirt, rendering him topless like his lover and he crawled up to her from the foot of the bed, his eyes on fire with desire and attacked her breasts which were heaving with her own heightened arousal.

As he licked, sucked and even lightly bit Simran's breasts, Bill's hands were also busy, roughly sliding all over her body. Simran was beside herself with desire and raised her chest in an effort to get even more of her breasts into Bill's mouth. Alternatively, he would move forward and capture her mouth with his, their tongues dancing together with increasing urgency. Bill could hear his partner's moans and gasps. Her desire was matching his.

"Bill, oh my god, what are you doing to me? I feel like I'm on fire!" she gasped.

He was so consumed in his ardor for her that he couldn't answer. He had to taste her. He fiercely kissed his way down her flat stomach, teasingly exploring her navel with his tongue until he got to her jeans. He then leapt from the bed, frantically undid the button at her waist, tore her zipper down and unceremoniously pulled her jeans off. Pausing momentarily to drink in the supple, glowing form of the beautiful woman lying wantonly on the bed in front of him only caused his already spiralling desire to spike even more. Simran was on fire, Bill's eyes bore into the woman on the bed before him writhing in pure, unadulterated desire. The front of the pink, lacy thong that barely covered Simran's mons showed the obvious signs of her arousal as Bill urgently peeled them down her shapely legs. Once off, he tossed them on the floor, hooked her legs under his arms, dragged her on her back to the edge of the bed and buried his face in the shaved, glistening pussy that was beckoning him.

Bill attacked the treasure presented to him with abandon, using all of his tricks and knowledge he'd gained through countless sessions with his wife. Her pussy was perfect; practically gushing in appreciation to his efforts, her engorged clit becoming more and more prominent.

And if Simran was aroused before, this was taking things way beyond even the next level. Her babbling was almost incoherent.

"Bill...oh my... oh my god....what are you doing to me?" Her moans and gasps only spurring him on more. When he pushed two, then three fingers inside of her, it sent a tsunami of pleasure through her as her first orgasm ripped through her. Her hips lifted off the bed, her legs quivered uncontrollably and she screamed in complete release. Her pleasure seemed to last a full minute as aftershocks continued to take control over her body. Bill sat back and watched as she slowly came back to reality.

She looked up at him, a mixture of pleasure, shock and horror on her face. "What just happened? I have never felt that much pleasure in my life! You must think me some sort of freak - I completely lost control of my body!"

"Well," Bill replied, "I'll take that as a compliment. I take a lot of pride in my pussy-eating skills. And no, I don't think you are a freak. You reacted exactly the way you should react. Totally giving into the pleasure - that's what sex is all about, isn't it?"

"Rohan has tried to do that to me, but he seems nervous and unsure of himself and I've done the same for him, but I'm afraid I'm not very good at fellatio."

As she was talking, Bill was taking stock of himself. While he immensely enjoyed bringing this beautiful young woman to the peak of pleasure, he needed some himself so he stood up and started to remove the rest of his clothes. He was down to just his underwear which was doing a very poor job of hiding his obvious arousal and had hooked his fingers into the waistband when Simran stopped him.

"Wait!" she exclaimed with a mischievous smile on her face. "Please, let me do that! I need to see this 'magic wand' that I've been looking forward to for the last three days."

She slid gracefully off the end of the bed onto her knees at Bill's feet. Starting from his calves, she slid her hands slowly up the backs of Bill's legs until she got to his fire-engine red trunks, which were obscenely tented at the front. She slid her hand into the right leg of the underwear and wrapped her hand around Bill's turgid cock, eliciting from him an appreciative gasp.

"Mmm, damn Simran, that feels good!"

"Funny, I was just about to say the exact same thing!"

She lovingly caressed Bill's cotton-encased cock for a few moments before reaching the end of her patience, pulling her hand out of his underwear, grabbing the waistband and dragging them down his legs into a pool at his feet, where he quickly flicked them away with his foot. Simran eyes stared hungrily at the cock that was throbbing inches from her face.

"Simran," Bill said, "I want you to suck my cock. Show me what you know and I will guide you on what I like."

Almost in a trance, she reached up and took Bill's cock in her hand and then engulfed it with her willing mouth. She was right - her skill at giving head left a lot to be desired, however it reminded Bill of one of his favorite sayings. "Blowjobs are like pizza - when they're good, they're really good and when they're bad....they're still pretty fucking good!"

Still, he was here to help the girl so he gently pulled his hips back, removing his cock from Simran's enthusiastic ministrations.

She looked crestfallen, "I knew I was awful at doing this."

Bill smiled at her, "You're doing just fine, but yes, there are things you can improve upon, and that's why you asked me to help you, right?"

"You're right, of course. Please help me do it better, Bill."

"Well, first things first. The fact that you are on your knees, naked and very willing to give me pleasure is an amazing start. Let me give you some tips - things that I like and things I'm sure Rohan will appreciate."

"First, don't be in such a hurry to take me into your mouth. Yes, I know, that's the primary goal, but there's lots of fun that can be had before that. Try this... hold my cock up against my belly and run your tongue up the underside of it."

Simran complied enthusiastically and her efforts were rewarded with an appreciative groan from her lover. He looked down at her and instructed her further. "Next, always remember, virtually every man loves when you pay attention to his balls."

When a look of concern flashed across her eyes, he said to her, "I know, I know. You are worried about hurting me. Just be gentle and you will be fine. As you and Rohan get more accustomed to each other, you will get to learn what he likes. The key in all of it is to talk to him. Encourage him to tell you what he likes and what he doesn't like - and you do the same for him. If he asks you to do something that you couldn't imagine him liking, don't judge him - just try it. If he doesn't like it, no harm no foul."

"Ok, Bill, I will be sure to do that."

"Now, my little minx, you've got work to do - get back to it!"

She smiled and returned to her work, taking each of his balls into her mouth and gently sucking on them, looking up at Bill who had a look of pure bliss on his face. After several moments of this amazing pleasure, Bill then instructed Simran to take him into her mouth. She eagerly complied, but said, "tell me how to best do this."

"Just take your time. It's not a sprint and remember, most of the time that you give Rohan oral sex, it's a prelude to sex, so keep it fun and sexy. Yes, there will be times that you suck him to completion, but more often it will be to get him crazy for you."

She took him into her mouth and was bobbing up and down on his engorged cock. Instinctively she swirled her tongue around the head, eliciting a growl of desire from Bill. He wanted nothing more than to grab the back of her head and fuck her face, but he knew that it would be a disaster so he held back, instead opting for another teaching opportunity.

"Simran, you are doing an amazing job but I want you to stop before we go too far," he chuckled. "One last thing. At some point, Rohan is going to want you to take his cock all the way into your mouth - to deepthroat him."

"Ok, should I try to do that now?"

"No, Simran, because it will not go well. But, here's what I want you to do. Take me into your mouth and go as deep as you can before you hit your gag reflex and stop."

Being enthusiastic to comply (maybe a little too enthusiastic), Simran bobbed quickly on Bill's cock and all too quickly it bumped up against her gag reflex. Unsurprisingly, just as quickly, she pulled off of his cock and coughed and gagged, her eyes watering.

Suppressing a smile, Bill looked at her and said, "Thank you for wanting to please me so much, but the ability to deepthroat is one that you really need to practice. My suggestion would be to buy yourself a dildo and practice training your gag reflex. You can do it - it just takes patience and practice and it might be a wonderful surprise you can give Rohan when you are reunited."

"Oh, thank you, Bill," I so want to please him, it will be my gift to him. But, that will be weeks from now and right now, I'm here with you and I want you Bill, I really, really want you."

He pulled her to her feet, took her into his arms and soon they were locked into a passionate embrace. Her nipples bore into his chest and his rock-hard cock wedged between their bodies, pushing into her abdomen.

Bill could wait no longer - he needed to fuck this beautiful and willing woman that was writhing in his embrace. He laid her down on the bed, crawled up beside her and took her in his arms. Their hands were all over each other. Bill couldn't get enough of the exotic beauty whose eyes were full of lust, but at the same time full of questions.

"Am I doing it right, Bill?" she asked.

He smiled, "Simran, my beauty. You need to get out of your head. Don't worry so much about technique. Follow your desire. Be passionate about what you are doing. Enjoy the pleasure - surrender to it. I'm telling you there is NOTHING sexier than a woman who has allowed herself to enjoy sex. If you want to scream - scream. If you want to grunt - grunt. If you want to moan - moan. If you want Rohan to enjoy sex with you - enjoy sex with him. Don't worry about what you are supposed to feel or what anyone else will think. When you are making love with him, be totally invested in the moment with him and just as importantly insist he be totally invested in the moment with you and you will be just fine. Now, in the spirit of being invested in the moment, you have me beside myself with desire and I have to have you - NOW!"

With that he rolled over on top of his lover and looked down on her with pure lust in his eyes - lust that was returned by Simran. He dipped his hips and ran his tumescent cock along the lips of her pussy and was happily met with appreciative gasps as the head of his cock bumped up against her swollen clit. He could deny himself no longer - he knew Simran was ready. On his next withdrawal he dipped his hips a little further and his cock found purchase in Simran's silken core. In one steady push, he was fully buried inside her.