And What a Time It Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate rested her head on my chest, overwhelmed, slightly stunned, maybe. "That was..." was her only comment and I caressed her back and it stopped heaving from her inhalations. Her hand ran down my side and then onto the waistband of my shorts and undid the button and slipped inside and it was my turn to gasp as she squeezed me through my underwear. The zip was lowered and she pushed the material down and her hand slipped under the elastic and her fingers rested on my cock as it swelled to her touch.

She sat up, head bending down to kiss my chest and then moved lower, her hands pushing my clothes away as I lifted my hips and then shook a leg free and pushed the clothes away with my foot. We were both naked now, but not in the shower, not partly hidden, fully in view. She smiled, the hint of a blush on her face and chest, but maybe it was the post orgasm glow and then she looked down.

"He looks like he needs a hand." she chuckled and moved lower, holding me, squeezing as she kissed over my belly. "I need a closer look." and her head was low, her breath on my skin, the exposed skin of the head of my cock, the air causing the drop of pre cum to wobble as it rose from the hole. I felt the touch, soft, wet, hot and gasped, my body pushing towards her, towards the tongue that had just ran over the end of me, cleaning the droplet of liquid from the source. Then her lips pressed to me, over the ridge on the underside and the tongue flicked again, onto the frenulum and my entire body shook. "beautiful." she whispered as she held me and stared, face so close to me, breath ticking.

"Oh fuck, Kate." and I tried to bend my body several ways at once, back arching and hips wanting to push higher, my head desperate to raise and look, to see her, see her soft lips around me. I repeated it as I watched her go lower, take more of me in, the heat fierce around the head of my cock, a soft wetness embracing me. I moved my hips up and her lips were pushed in as the heat spread down my shaft and her hand gripped tighter to the base as she went lower. I knew I wouldn't last long, I almost didn't want to, the feeling was so beautiful I just wanted to explode with joy. I shook, legs vibrating on the bed as I tried to control myself, let Kate dictate the pace and she did, her head moving lower as I watched and over half of me was inside her, tongue running around the helmet, caressing the ridge and the sensitive skin beneath where it joins the shaft. Her hand curled around my balls and the desire to cum passed for now.

I relaxed, the languid bobbing of her head making my body sing with joy, but it was a false sense of security, the senses became overwhelmed as the gentle slurp of her and the touch on my cock caused me to grunt and moan and the hips started again, slowly, but surely as Kate took more of me inside her mouth.

"Oh god. Kate." I looked down and her eyes flicked sideways, up at me. I swear they sparkled more. "Kate... ummm." she lowered her head and her tongue wrapped around me and I lost control of my hips and they pushed up and she lifted her head with them, then stayed there as I lowered, called her name again and pushed up and let out a stream of semen, feeling its hot stickiness around the head of my cock as it swirled in her mouth. She gulped as I fell back and tried to say her name again, but just groaned as my hips rose, the semen rising higher and leaving me and entered Kate. She didn't move, her hand squeezed me as I gave in and released again and again until my hips and body were spent, slumped on the bed, her lips still holding me. She lifted her head and smiled, a trickle of semen in one corner of her mouth and she ran her tongue around her lips and moved to lie with me, her mouth seeking mine and I tasted myself on her lips and on her tongue.

"Was that ok?" I could only laugh and pull her close to me and my laughing stopped as she kissed me.

I didn't want to look at my watch, time didn't matter. The only thing that did tonight was in my arms, soft and breathing softer. Her fingers moved, little circles on my belly.

"What's on your mind?" I whispered and there a little snort that I felt more than heard.

"How amazing I feel." she said to my body. "And I am still a virgin." she giggled.

"Well, when the time is right, you won't be and I hope you will still feel amazing." She looked up and we were kissing in moments and I moved to turn us so Kate was on her back.

My hand went down her belly and her legs opened willingly as I caressed her vulva and the lips peeled apart, wet and slick as the tip dipped between them. Her hips moved up, yearning for my touch and I cupped my hand over her as I pressed the finger in between her lips and she opened for her prospective lover easily. A finger bent and I moved my hand lower and felt the heat and wet source as Kate grunted with my kiss. I swirled the finger slowly, stirring her juice, opening her lips more and then I rested, finger on the tight ring of her entrance, the muscles strong, but I could feel them ready to part. I pushed slowly and Kate's head went back as she cried out and her body let me enter, welcoming the tip of my finger with a tight gripping kiss, bathing me in lubricant. She opened her eyes and looked at me. No word was said, she just smiled and the dark eyes were lost as the lids flickered and closed as she opened to take all of my finger inside.

"Wow." she mumbled, lifting her head and looking down to my wet hand. "It's all the way in." and she took a deep breath and I felt her walls squeeze me. I kissed her cheek and bent the finger inside her and her hips pushed to my hand as she shivered. "Oh my fucking god" and her head slumped back as I flexed and bent the finger inside her, the pad on the tip stroking down her walls as her hips kept time, undulating, the grunts matching the pace too until her breathing was ragged, pushing my head away from the kiss as she gasped and cried out, eyes wide, staring with a warm glow, the smile on her lips vanishing as her mouth went wide and she shook, body pulsing around me, clamping tight and bathing me in her juice.

Kate's eyes were glazed, distant and unfocused as she tried to watch me take the soaked finger into my mouth and suck her cum from it. It was delicious, and my cock twitched harder as the flavour swept over my taste buds. Her eyes sparkled, vision clearer now and her smile wide and bashful.

"Jesus, what are you dong to me?" she giggled. "And can you keep doing it?" Her hand was roaming up and down me, we were both lost to the other, wanting to taste, see, feel everything. She brushed a hand over my groin and stopped.

"The time is right." she whispered and my stomach lurched.

"Sure?" I whispered back and she moved onto her back, eyes yearning and nervous and she opened her legs.

"Never more sure."

I reached to the table and pulled the box of condoms from the drawer and her hand went to mine as I picked one up. "It's ok." I looked at her and she smiled. "Trust me." I looked at the condom and back to her. "I want to feel you, your skin in me. Trust me."

I had no reason not to, but it didn't stop me worrying. "Shall I pull out?"

"No, just... no, it's all good." and she pulled me to her and I moved to kiss her, slipping my legs between hers as our chests pressed together. I reached down as I moved my hips up and Kate's legs went up, knees bent either side of me, centring me into position. We both looked down and then at each other and I saw her nerves.

"It's ok. I will stop any time."

"How about never." she giggled, a nervous one.

I was in position and I felt her soft, wet skin on me and we made the final adjustments, me holding back in case she changed her mind. Her hands went to my cheeks and she looked me right in the eyes.

"Say no any time."

"Yes." she said. She said yes and my hips moved as she looked into my eyes and hers went wide, as did her mouth as the breath flew from her and over me as she parted, wet and tight grip on the end of me.

"Yes." she repeated and I moved up as she was spread by the domed head of my cock, bathing it in her juice, welcoming it to her body.

"Yes, oh yes." and my lips were on hers as her arms were around my neck.

Kate grunted, a high sound and I stopped. "Are you all the way in?" I lifted up and she looked down. "Jesus fuck, there's more!" she laughed and I had to as well and then we looked at each other again. "I'm not a virgin." she said and smiled wide and we both looked down again. "You have taken my virginity, Mark." and I shivered and glowed inside.

I pushed again, but still wasn't fully in and she grunted loudly.

"Want me to stop?"

"Want to get hit very hard if you do?" we were both laughing a lot now and I lowered my body onto hers and she lifted a leg and I felt her foot on my back of my thigh. "Oh god." she groaned and I pushed and felt her open more and there was a hiss from her clenched teeth and a soft yelp. The other leg rose and she curled up and drew me in and we started kissing again as our bodies rocked and her sharp grunts went higher and I nudged my hips and there was a loud cry as her body wrapped tight around the end of my cock, held tight, velvet heat, wet from her depths and I groaned too.

She pulled my head up and stared at me. "So wonderfully deep my love." and then we moved again, hips doing the work, wanting to stay close, to hold me deep. Kate's sounds got faster and I slipped back, enjoying the feel of her tight walls as I slid back, "Nooooo, stay in there, that bit feels amazing." and I pushed so I was fully inside, my groin against her open labia, balls on her perineum and she trembled. "Yes, oh yes." and I nudged again and again and she began to shake, legs gripping tight as were her arms.

I kissed her neck and whispered, "Yes my love." and she repeated it until there was just one word, long and cried out.

"Yes."

I stopped moving, but Kate didn't, shaking, vibrating against me, gripping me tight, pulsing, flooding over me, breath hard on my shoulder. Then she went still and her arms flopped down, out straight to the side and I lifted up, my arms straight and looked down at her. "Yes." she whispered and a goofy smile beamed up at me. "I am all yours." and I chuckled and moved my hips again and a long sighing groan left her.

Kate moved with me, her grip so tight it was good she did. We were still going slow, enjoying every sensation and I gritted my teeth and tried to prolong this, but it was a losing battle.

"Kate. Where?"

"Kate here." I tried not to laugh and failed and it didn't help the situation, the relaxation meaning the tingles went through me and my balls prepared to let go.

"Where?"

"In me." I looked into her eyes as she said it and a second later I emptied into her for the first time and she arched her body with the force of my cum in her body I felt the semen as it flooded her, each shot stirring the previous and waves of it washed over me until we both stopped groaning and just trembled together.

We didn't say much, just smiled and giggled as we calmed. I wanted to stay in her forever. I kissed Kate's nose and she chuckled, then kissed mine and we swapped kisses until our lips met and the tenderness of it made us both well up.

Kate's fingers tangled in my hair, twisting strands of it as our faces rested against the other. "We have a pretty good family planning centre at Uni. Well, had. Anyway... I got myself sorted before I left."

"Did you tell them you were a virgin?"

"They asked if I was active. I kind of fudged the answer. It didn't matter, they were more concerned about staying safe. I also got more condoms that I know what to do with, for added protection. If you ever need balloons for a party, let me know."

"Of course, it does mean there is a mess to clean up." Kate mumbled as I moved back. I didn't want to leave her, but we were beginning to ache in this position.

"Easily solved." I replied and I slipped out of her and we both grumbled. I looked down at her, open, wet, messy, smeared with semen that had leaked out as I flooded her, my cock soaked from us, from inside Kate. The first person inside Kate.

I bent down.

"What? Is this a thing? Seriously? Oh fuck yes." and she watched me, eyes wide as I looked up at her and lapped between her inner lips. "You don't have to..." and I took a long lick to taste us on and in her body, "But, fuck yes." and the last word was repeated until it was replaced with "Stop please stop."

It was quiet, the stillness still, gentle movements of fingers on bodies. My mind was spinning, the girl in my arms, resting on my naked body, equally naked, was Kate. We had first met eleven years ago and the last three were fraught. She moved, only slightly, but it meant she was awake.

"Hey." she lifted her head. "I am no longer a virgin."

"How do you feel?"

"Fucking incredible." she laughed. "I mean, wowzers, it was a bit painful when you went deep, but, what a way to do it! How do you feel?"

I smiled, not even able to form an answer.

"You just took the virginity of your sister's best friend and you just have a very smug smile on your face." and she shook her head as she laughed.

"You seduced your best friend's brother and you laugh." I replied and she laughed again and then poked her tongue out and then her eyes went wide.

"What the fuck are we going to say to Suze?"

"Oh fuck. We have four days to think of something."

"I could try the 'what happens in the sea thing', but doubt it'll work again."

"We could invite her to lunch at a cafe, she won't go ballistic in public. Possibly." was my suggestion and Kate nodded.

"That is a genius idea. I am worried, the amount of times she told me to get away from you." I stared at Kate.

"What? She warned you away. She warned me to stay clear of you!"

"Holy shit, she'll go fucking mental."

We cuddled up, too tired to do much more, mentally and physically. I got up and pulled my shorts on, offering to get some drinks and Kate lay on her back and opened her legs.

"To make sure you come back." she laughed as I stared at her beautiful naked body.

She had pulled the duvet over her when I returned and was face down and, even with the cover, I still could see the shape of her and remembered that I hadn't kissed her back, or her lovely bottom. I put the drinks down and she sat up and reached out and drank most of her glass in one go.

"Lost a lot of fluids." she cackled and settled back in the bed.

I kissed the back of her neck, pulling the hair away and giving the tender skin small nips with my teeth and she murmured and sighed.

"Not sure I can any more." she mumbled and I agreed.

"Just checking out some good parts for later." and I pulled the duvet back and ran my hand down her spine as she shivered. "Also, there's somewhere that I need to kiss." and I slipped down the bed as she rested her head on her arms and closed her eyes. I moved the duvet away and she wiggled her bottom and I bent to kiss it and then stopped and stared. I looked at her bottom. It lovely, a great curve, firm and just the right size. I had admired it in her swimming costume and bikini, but in the flesh, and it was very beautiful flesh, it was fabulous. That wasn't why I was staring so hard though.

"Kate?" Her eyelids barely flickered, but her bottom moved again. "Kate.. ummm."

She lifted her head and looked down at me.

"Is that?" and I pointed and her eyes were wide as she roared with laughter.

"Oh fuck, I almost forget I have it. I also never ever thought you'd find out." I bent my head and looked lower and then just laughed and ran my hand over the soft skin as she hid her face in her hands, body shaking with her laughter now and I bent and kissed her bottom, paying particular attention to the tattoo of the Robin on the right cheek. A lovely tattoo on a beautiful behind of a not very good drawing of the bird, completed in a hurry one Christmas to compensate for not having a present. "I did say I have it with me all the time." and I rested my face on my Robin.

The still of the evening settling in except for a scream that jolted us we looked up at each other and then scrambled out of bed and peeked through the curtain.

"There!" Kate said and we saw them, wheeling around the the sky and their screams sounded again and one went high as the other continued to circle before it went into a dive and we lost it. "Did it go in the box?"

We tried to look up, but the angle from the bedroom was too tight. We jumped back into bed and cuddled up.

"What a day." Kate sighed.

"You said you had a plan earlier, what was it?"

"I was going to put some better underwear on, nice ones, but... just got too... horny." she whispered the last word and laughed loudly

"I liked your underwear anyway."

"Didn't last that long, did it?"

We hadn't eaten, so pulled on the minimum of clothing and went to get a quick meal, popping something in the microwave and then we went back to the room.

"I might have a shower." I was feeling a bit sticky, but Kate shook her head.

"I want to stay dirty tonight. I want the scent of you on me."

"I was thinking more of us in the shower than the getting clean bit." I replied and she chuckled.

"Perv. Seriously, tonight I want to stay like this. I want to wake tomorrow and remember this, the feel, the smell, the taste." I cuddled up to her. She was soft in my arms, muscles relaxed and I thought of all the times in the past she had been defensive, alert, on edge.

"Apart from Suze, we also have family to consider. My dad will be jealous." and Kate snorted a laugh.

"I think my mum will explode with happiness. She has all but given up on me. She always tells me it was not my fault. I talked about you a lot with her. I think she was worried what friends thought, but she trusted your parents because of you. She'll be buying a new hat when she hears." and this time I snorted. Then Kate laughed loudly and sat up. "Jeez, Graziano still thinks I'm your sister, this will be a massive one to explain!"

"We may need to find another local cafe."

The night took hold and pulled us with it, still draped across each other. Kate woke me as she climbed back in bed after a loo break and I went off and she flipped the duvet back on my return, this time I saw her naked body instead of the pyjamas from the previous times and the blood pumped faster as I looked at her in the dim light in the room. She moved across the bed into the middle and opened her legs and I climbed in and her kisses reached my groin as mine did the same to her and she reached down to guide me and held tight as I sank into her, fully, deeply in one easy movement as her legs wrapped over my back.

"She is used to you now. She trusts you. She loves you." Kate whispered as we rocked gently in the small hours.

"I love you." It just came out, but I had been keeping it in for many years. My rhythm faltered and Kate's legs and arms squeezed tighter and she moved her head slowly, her nose rubbing on my neck and along my jawline. Her eyes were closed as I looked at her and I could feel her body jerking slightly, chest heaving. Her eyes opened slowly, wet brown and shining and we looked at each other for a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity, waiting for her to reaction. She giggled and kissed my chin.

"I have never loved anyone other than you." and my eyes were very wet now..

I finished inside her again, Kate's orgasm spurring mine on and she was still pulsing around me as I unloaded. We kissed tenderly afterwards, breathing slowing, pulses calming and then we drifted away, still together, limbs tangled until the light woke us and Kate unhooked a leg from around mine and I turned onto my side and I left her body for the first time in a few hours.

We went to the shower together, Kate leading me and then pushing me out of the bathroom as she laughed and told me she needed a pee first. I washed her, running my hand up her thigh to clean the dried semen that had run from her. I made breakfast and we sat in the back garden, staring at the nest box, aching to see a small dark bird sweep away from it. A strange, warm lovely calm had settled over us.

1...1415161718...21