And What a Time It Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's funny. I left her room and walked to be with my boyfriend. Walked to be with him in his bed and I realised I was part of a couple." Kate was resting on me, head on my shoulder having moved there after I had licked her, tasting our combined juices as she knelt over my face. "It felt very... sexy." she laughed. We went quiet, just stroking each other.

"Do you think she heard us?" she whispered and lifted her head, peering at the door.

"No idea, we were pretty quiet."

"Well, apart from the last one."

"Dunno, you had your legs clamped around my ears." and Kate sat up and the naughty look flashed over her face and she moved lower.

"I haven't tasted you, us." and she lifted my soft penis and opened her lips to take me in and her tongue curled around and licked. I started to grow and she mumbled as I filled her mouth and she lifted off. I reached for her cute bottom and guided her around and her knees stopped by my head and she lifted up and looked down and she realised what I was trying to do and she lifted one knee and swung it over my head and I gazed up into the delicious shining pink slit, her inner labia hanging free, the delicately small lips wet again and opening as she spread her legs wider and lowered herself down to my mouth.

It was slow and wonderful, her mouth moving up and down my cock, her hand around the base. I slid my tongue into her, feeling her walls open and her gasp on my penis and her hips pushed to get me deep. I kissed up her perineum and then my lips touched the tight puckered sphincter and another groan rumbled over my cock. I licked over the crinkly skin and flicked the tip on the centre and her bottom wiggled in approval. I began to lick from hole to hole as Kate's hips moved with me and her mouth followed. The faster breathing from us both pushed us and Kate ground her hips down as I lapped over her exposed and hard clitoris and she bucked and shook and when her muffled groans were constant I moved and slid my tongue into her, the walls pulsing and gripping me tight as I drank her release and the sensations on me caused my hips to push up and Kate's hand squeezed the base of my cock as it released into her mouth and she gulped me down.

"Ok. We need to do that more." Kate gasped as she turned around and her lips, sticky from my semen, met mine, slick from her cum. We did, in the morning, but Kate finished before me and she rolled off, turned and then impaled herself on me and let out a loud grunting cry.

"Fuck, she must have heard that." Kate laughed and put her hands over her face as we cuddled afterwards, after I had held her hips and pushed up, after she had ground on me, after I had cum deep in her, after she had asked me to keep going, after she had cum again shortly afterwards.

Suzy looked up at us with a big, knowing smile as we walked into the kitchen. "Glad you could come for breakfast." she chuckled.

"So was I." Kate replied.

I only had one more day with the girls, going back to work after that and we had an easy day of it, heading to the sea, Suzy staring at me as I took my shirt off. "What did you do to my brother?" she asked to Kate. She was further confused later when Kate cooked a great meal. "Seriously, how long was I away?"

We sat in the garden as the night crept across and Suzy looked up as Kate and I snuggled. "Was that a bird going into the box?" Kate jumped up and looked, but if it was, it had gone, but her mouth was wide with delight that it could be.

I used the living room to work as they went out for the day and met them at the cafe for lunch. They were very much the best of friends again, close, closer than sisters. Suzy would tease Kate about any noises she heard in the night. They went to the beach, for long walks and Suzy would try and pull me aside to tell me what happened, almost in awe of what Kate had shown her, birds, plants, insects, "She's a nature girl!" she chuckled. She was also impressed by the way she would rebuff any man who tried to chat, but then Suzy laughed, "I have no chance of meeting anyone with her around, she chases them away."

The Summer was passing, even the ten days Suzy stayed showed change and the evening crept in. There was also one more surprise.

"Charlie is heading down for a long weekend." Suzy announced and Kate and I looked at her, then Kate looked at me.

"Do I know him?" I shrugged, not sure if she had actually met my colleague and Suzy's friend.

"He was at my birthday party, you might have met him there." and I saw the look of fear in Kate's eyes and she turned to me again and I shook my head.

"Not him." I added and she exhaled, visibly trembling for a few moments.

I was working when he arrived and Kate was too nervous to meet him, so Suzy went off and we agreed to have lunch at the cafe together. Kate and I were there when they walked in, Suzy looking relaxed, but also slightly nervous. They came over and introductions were made and then they went to get food and drink. "Never seen him before." Kate whispered. She was still worried about her past reappearing.

They sat and we tried to chat normally, but it was awkward as my big brother feelings kicked in along with Kate's "shithead" radar.

"Did I meet you years ago?" he said to Kate and she froze a little and took a breath.

"It was a different version of me." and she smiled, recognising the change. Charlie looked confused and Suzy stepped in to explain a little and distract.

I tried not to talk about work. Although we worked in the same company, we didn't really see each other much, except at the bigger meetings. After a few minutes the guards were down and we started to laugh, Charlie confused as two best friends and two sibling performed a triple act and he tried to join in, but then shook his head as the conversation veered crazily until Suzy gave up and Kate and I traded mock insults and laughed like kids. It was as the laughed died down that Kate looked up. Only I saw it, as I was looking at her, then she turned to me and smiled.

We walked out into the sun and it was agreed that tomorrow was a beach day and then Suzy took Charlie to see more sights, walking with a little gap between them and turning off at the first street.

"They're going for a snog." Kate laughed. "He's ok. Seems genuine." I knew she had more to say though and she looked down the road, as if to check they were out of sight. "The way he looked at Suze... ooof, he's smitten." and she laughed and even blushed for my sister.

The next day we sat on the pebbles, the sea calm and shining. "He's on his way." Suzy said and stood to look to the path and then waved. Charlies clattered over the stones to join us, shorts and t-shirt on, looking rather awkward as two girls in bikinis greeted him, along with me, only in my swimming shorts. "You're coming in the sea." Suzy told him and he looked petrified. We gave him a few minutes and then Kate stood and held out her hand to me and we walked towards the ocean.

"Hey, Charlie, come on. It's fine, whatever happens in the sea stays in the sea." she said to him and he looked totally bemused. Then we splashed into the cool water and Kate led me out, wrapped her arms around me and pulled me under the surface as we kissed. We pretended to not look, but one of us would glance back and Kate saw Suzy laughing and holding her hand out as Charlie pulled his shirt off, then he followed her in. We waded closer, showing solidarity and he loosened up more and Suzy splashed him and he forgot himself and ran to her, both of them splashing around and laughing. "The sea, she does strange things." Kate whispered and we kissed and this time I pulled her backwards into the water.

The sun dried us and then we went for coffee at a beach cafe, Kate having an ice lolly with hers and then complaining she was getting a headache from the hot and cold. "Warm it up for me." she giggled as she shoved the end of the lolly into my mouth, then pulled it out and sucked on it. "Not much better."

Somewhere along the line, Suzy and Charlie had arranged to meet later and Kate gave me a side look when she told us as we got home. We didn't care, it gave us time alone and Suzy even joked that Kate could make more noise later. The reply was a tongue poked out at my sister from her friend. It turned out, that's exactly what happened.

We were on the sofa, curled up when the door opened and Suzy crept in. It wasn't very late, still a good thirty minutes of the day remained. She mumbled a hello and Kate struck, asking her how it went. They had gone to dinner, then a walk. We nodded. "I need a rest now, too much exercise, think I'll have a shower and go to bed." my sister announced and then headed upstairs. Kate turned and had a huge smile on her face.

"She got some." she whispered.

"What? How do you know?"

"Boobs." I looked at Kate, then down at her boobs and up again. "Hers are bigger, I've seen them, they are pretty great."

"Can we not talk about Suze's boobs please, she's my sister." Kate responded by putting one of my hands on a breast.

"Better?" I nodded. "Anyway. Her boobs. You don't look as you are her brother, but she didn't have her bra on." I stared at Kate and she smiled, very smugly. "The shape and movement is different. You notice when I don't wear one. See?" I saw.

We heard the bathroom door open and Kate scooted upstairs, she wanted details. I made some drinks, putting mint in with cordial and cool water. I made three, as I figured Suzy wasn't going to get much sleep with Kate hot on her heels. I took two glasses upstairs and knocked on the door and Kate poked her head around and then took one and passed it to Suzy, then the other and blew me a kiss. "Girly stuff." she giggled and the door closed. Thirty minutes or so she sauntered downstairs to curl up with me again.

"And?" She hadn't said anything yet.

"I was right. It's Suzy two, Kate one." and she chuckled. "I'm not going to bother with this conversation, I'm not moving from one." and she pressed back on me. She went quiet, there had been something on her mind for the last few days, since Suzy had mentioned the visitor.

"Do you see the other guy? The other one from the party." Something had surfaced and wouldn't go away. I rarely saw Greg and was glad of it and I told her that.

"I didn't realise at the time. Suze told me later. I really fucked up there. I am really so very sorry." Her voice was quiet and calm. She could deal with the past better now. "Did he say anything?" I nodded, not wanting to say anything, to relive that time. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry baby." and she put her face on my chest and hugged me tight.

Kate wanted to know what was said, even amused by it and I told her and she laughed loudly and shook her head.

"What a fucking creep. That didn't happen. Well, some of it, but no, no, no. Ok, do you want to know?" she didn't really give me a chance and I knew she would want to get this out, some things still haunted her. Another few deep breaths.

"Here's what it was like back then. I would wear tight jeans. Often a sports bra too. It was hard to get inside those. You have seen some of my underwear, the shorts style ones, almost impossible to get into, wide waistband and coming down the legs slightly. I was fucking armoured up. He never got into my underwear, let alone my body. No one did. Not one of those fucking losers. The only winner who managed it is you. The only one to be inside me is you." her eyes blazed at me. "He is a fucking liar. I am pretty sure he never got his hand on my underwear, not enough time, he finished quickly." she chuckled a little. "It's odd, I don't remember the men, their names, even the faces, but some of the events are still there. I remember not wanting to leave the party, to say goodbye to Suze, but I also wanted to get out, away from you as I knew if I saw you again, looked at you, I would stay and I needed to do it, needed to feel used. I felt sick after, I got a bus even though I could walk home, I knew he was too cheap to pay and go with me and I went to the bridge and sat on a bench and felt terrible. Then I went home and cried. That's it, that was like most of them. I was dead, I felt nothing but shame."

There were no tears, she had stopped crying about her past now, banished it, started anew, a different model of Kate, the old one reborn. She stood and took my hand.

"Come on, Suze can't be the only one getting some action tonight." In our room she aske me to strip her and she moved to the bed and opened her legs. "I want you inside me again." she whispered and I obliged, after licking her, feeling her legs shake around my head until she pulled me up, kissing me to taste herself on my tongue as I slid inside her as she wrapped around me and we rocked together until we both groaned, muffling them against each other.

Suzy was bashful the next morning, but I didn't say anything, letting her speak. She was worried it would be awkward at work, but I assured her on that and then we hugged and she whispered "I am ahead of Kate again." and giggled.

"You will always be. I hope."

"Pretty positive of that." she said. "She's yours, just don't fuck up."

We met up again on the beach, Charlie still nervous, but Suzy soothed him. She ran into the water with Kate as we watched on. "I guess you know." he said quietly, eyes still out on the water watching his lover with mine. "Are you ok with that?"

"Very. Just don't hurt her or... Kate will come for you." and he laughed.

"She's really not the same. She barely spoke at the party, wouldn't even look at me. I won't ask, Suzy mentioned some things." I appreciated what he said, he always was a good man.

"Greg made most of it up too." and I heard him breathe deeply, the landmine skirted around.

"I figured, he told me about it a few times, each one more elaborate. Anyway, he got blown off. He asked me to get her number from Suzy. According to him, Kate was 'so exhausted by him' she got confused and got the number wrong." and he laughed loudly again. "Loser." he chuckled.

"We're the winners, Charlie." and he agreed and we both stood, shook hands and went to our lovers.

The last day with Suzy coincided with Kate's period and she was grumpy, mostly as it meant no action, although she did give me a beautifully languid blow job. We waved my sister off and settled into a different life, Kate starting work at the cafe now. I would visit and stay to work, if it wasn't too busy.

One day two men sat down next to me, talking about her. "She's hot." one said as they eyed her walking over with their food. They tried to strike up a conversation, but she laughed and went back to work. "Think I need something." the man said again and walked over to her. My stomach turned a little, but I saw her shaking her head and smile and he walked back and shrugged to his friend. "Married." he mumbled.

"And?" his buddy laughed.

"Yeah, said that and she said she'd never cheat. That was it, end of the chat."

"Lucky bastard."

Yes, yes I am, I thought.

Friday saw a rare trip to London for a meeting and Kate asked me to message when I was on my way home. I met up with Charlie again, alas, Greg was also there and he boasted about his latest conquest as Charlie and I exchanged glances. He asked how us "Losers" were doing and we laughed. We both explained we had girlfriends and he sneered and walked away. "Why have one when there are so many out there." he mumbled as he left. Neither of us thought he was getting any.

Kate was waiting at the station, her beaming smile lighting me up after a long day. We walked home, hand in hand and I just wanted to be back at home with her.

"Want to go out to dinner?" Kate asked as I slumped onto the sofa. "You can go like that, you look good in a shirt, you scrub up well." and she skipped out the room and went upstairs. I went to go after her, but she shouted for me to stay and relax. That made me not.

"Holy..." I was stunned. Kate stepped into the living room in a black dress. It showed her shape, but wasn't tight, just gathered in the right places. The front was loose, rolls of material hanging down, showing some of her cleavage and making you yearn to see more. Her smile was huge and got bigger when she saw my eyes light up.

"This was part of the plan for my first time, but..." She did a little twirl and I couldn't work out where to look first, so just kept looking up and down. "Indian?"

The town was busy, a Friday night and the summer still hanging on. Our favourite place was busy and my heart sank, but the waiter greeted us warmly, "Hello friends, how are you?" and then led us to 'our' table, the one we always seem to have sat on in the past and he whipped away the 'Reserved' sign and Kate laughed when I looked at her.

"I got paid, this is on me." We did the usual, swapping dishes and eating from the other's plate. Afterwards we walked to the beach and took our shoes off and I rolled the end of my trousers up and we strolled along the wet sand, sun glinting on the water that soaked it.

"Is this a date?" I asked and she laughed loudly.

"Yeah. A stealth date, like you would do with me. Getting me comfortable each time until I just fell for you."

"I have news, I have already fallen."

"Good as I have no intention of fending you off later."

We stood by the sea, gentle lapping waves tickling our toes. "We should thank the sea, she has treated us well." and Kate bent and placed her hand in the water and said her thanks and I did the same.

The walk home was languid, even though I wanted to get there quickly, I also wanted to treasure these moments, the sun, sea, sand and Kate holding my hand.

She took me straight upstairs, hand in hand. "Can you help me with me zip please?" and she turned and pulled her hair up and my lips went to the back of her neck and Kate groaned. I slid the zip down, slowly, deliberately so. I smiled, I knew she had something more and the thin lace strap of her bra confirmed it. She turned and pushed the shoulder straps down and the dress fell around her ankles. I took a deep breath and then some more, her body stealing each one. The underwear was new, intended for when she would lose her virginity, but lost in the melee of love making that had followed. Now we were alone again.

"Hope you like it." she smiled and I struggled to stay standing. The bra was low cut, just holding her nipples inside and the material sheer enough for them to show. The knickers displayed her small dark triangle and even her slit, the bulge of her labia pushing onto the lace. They were cut high on the leg and Kate had trimmed the hair.

I managed to mumble something, "Beautiful." It summed her up.

"I would love to see you naked." She whispered as I held her in my arms, noses rubbing together, eyes shining on eyes. I moved back and unbuttoned my shirt and Kate stroked the skin as it fell open and she pushed it from my shoulders. I undid my trousers and pulled them off and stood in just my underwear before my beautiful girlfriend. She looked down. "Guess you really do like the underwear." she laughed.

"Yes, but I love the girl in them even more." she shivered and smiled and then she nodded down and I pushed my underwear off and my cock strained up. She reached back and undid the bra and it fell from her, breasts pert and firm, nipples hard and I twitched again.

"Hmmm, yes, I see it's not just the underwear." she grinned. A slightly smug one, but oh so wonderful. Then she turned and bent, the little Robin tattoo catching my eyes before I was distracted by the soft bulge of her labia and the two wonderful holes as the were revealed. She stood, back to me and held the underwear up in one hand and then opened the fingers to let it flutter down.

Kate turned, displaying herself fully and opened her arms as I stepped into them, her soft voice in my ear, whispering. "I love you, I want you. Take me to bed." I did exactly that.