And With That I Say Goodnight!

Story Info
A playful tease.
1k words
4.29
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maaku
Maaku
1 Followers

A light fog hangs in the air as you dreamily look out your window lost in thought. At first you don't notice the foot steps as someone walks up behind you. You feel a firm hand slide into your hair as it takes a firm grasp and pulls you back to reality and to your feet.

My other hand slowly slides down your chest as I press you firmly against me. You can feel warm warm skin against yours which quickens your heartbeat. I slide my nails slowly over your breasts as I teasingly tracing over your nipples before continuing down your body. My hand finds its way between your legs, as the pads of my fingers slowly inch their way towards your clit. As they begin to make contact with it they part and trace their way down your labia before making contact with your inner thigh.

My lips lightly trace their way down your ear and coming to rest on your neck. As I begin to slowly kiss my way down your neck my nails begin an even slower journey down your thigh. As my lips caress their way down your neck I use my firm hold of your hair to further arch your neck exposing it fully to my desire. You feel my teeth lightly slide across the tender flesh of your shoulder as my hand begins to make its way back up your thigh. Your body is pressed tightly against mine as you stand on the pads of your feet from the excitement of my nails running up your thigh.

I reach your labia once more and trace them back up to your clit where I begin to gently rub on it as I start my journey back up your neck. I nibble all the way up your neck until I reach your ear and as I begin to nibble on it my hand slides from your hair and around you to your chest. As I begin to massage your breasts and play with your nipples my finger slips from your clit and slides between your labia. I gently press my finger into you just enough to get the pad of it wet before I use my other hand to turn you to face me.

I gently caress your lower lip with my finger that is wet with your desire as I look you deeply in the eyes. A smile burns brightly in my eyes and emerges on my lips as I begin to trace my nails up your back and pull your body close to mine. You can feel my hard cock slide between your labia as our bodies press close to one another. Our lips embrace one another's as we passionately kiss and your arms wrap around me desperately pulling me closer.

You can feel my heart beat through my cock pulsating into your swollen clit as your hips unconsciously and slowly gyrate. I nibble on your lip as I firmly take hold of your ass, savoring the sweet taste of your juices still upon your lip. I dig my nails into you as I drag them up your back and into your hair. One hand makes its way back down your back as the other firmly takes hold of your hair and pulls your head back exposing your neck to my will. I kiss my way down your chin and throat and nibble my way back up your neck as my other hand leaves your flesh.

Without warning my hand smacks against your ass causing your hips to lunge forward and the head of my cock to slip inside you. A moan of ecstasy escapes your lips and I smack your ass again as I kiss my way back down your neck. I pivot my hips so my cock slides out of you causing a whimper to replace the moans coming from your parted lips. I slide my nails up your back once more as I slowly thrust my hips teasingly grinding my cock against your clit. I pull your lips to mine as I deeply kiss you and slide my hand out of your hair and lightly slide my nails of both hands down your back and to your hips.

As I grab your hips our lips part and I push you to the bed, my eyes stay locked with yours as you fall to the bed. I get on one knee and begin to kiss my way up your thighs slowly getting closer and closer to your pussy. With each kiss your legs spread further begging to feel me inside you. As I reach your hips I continue to kiss my way up your body as I slowly climb between your legs. As I reach your breasts you can feel my cock pressing against your clit which causes you to grind your hips against me uncontrollably begging for me to slide it deep inside you and give you the release you greatly desire.

I suck and nibble on your nipples occasionally as I kiss on your breasts enjoying the sweet agony you are filled with. I continue kissing my way up your chest and to your neck slowly climbing up it and to your ear. I am fully between your legs now as you wrap your legs around my waist and as I reach your ear I position my hips so the head of my cock is lightly pressing on the entrance to your vagina.

No matter how you try to move your hips you aren't able to slide my cock inside you. I slide my hand up your body caressing your contour until I reach your throat. When I hand firmly wraps around your throat I whisper in your ear, "Do you want me inside you Baby?". And immediately you moan "Yes!" and before you can even finish saying it I slam my cock inside you fully causing your attempt at speech to end in a deep moan. I slowly slide my cock out of you as I look you in the eyes.

A wicked smile hides behind my eyes and dances across my face as I say, "I don't think you want it badly enough" and I lay down on the bed next to you. Your body spasms and twitches as your mind desperately tries to grasp what just happened.

Maaku
Maaku
1 Followers