Maybe not Everything...

Story Info
Sara's gotten everything she wanted, except one thing...
2.9k words
4.3
15.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara set the dishwasher to run after dinner, looking over the neat little kitchen with a feeling of pride. It wasn't much, really, the apartment was cramped, but it was theirs. The wedding ring on the counter, that she had taken off to prevent it from getting dirty, was still shiny and new, and gave her that same feeling. Everything was right.

Well... Maybe not everything.

Daniel came up behind her, tanned arms circling her waist as he bent to kiss her neck, making her smile happily as she slipped her ring back on. "Can I help you, darling?" she said teasingly.

"Maybe you're helpin' me right now," he said, squeezing her lightly. "Though I could think of some other things to do, if you're just in the mood..."

She laughed, turning to face him and kissing him properly, moaning softly when he grabbed her ass and pulled her to him. "Yeah?" she asked, barely pulling away from his mouth to talk. "And what would that be?"

"Well," he started, his voice deeper than it had been a moment ago. "It'd start with there bein' a lot less clothes between us..."

"Mm... and do you want this in the bedroom, or can you just not wait for me to be naked for you?" she asked her husband, grinning as he shifted to openly groping her ass.

"Do we need to be in the bedroom?"

Sara hummed, then shrugged. "No, I don't guess so. It's our home. No one's expected to be over today. There's nothing stopping you from stripping me and bending me over the countertop, if that's what you want."

Daniel groaned, the idea clearly interesting him as he pulled her hips closer to his crotch, a hard lump already visible behind his jeans. "Is that what you want?"

She felt herself get a bit wet in return. "Well... I wouldn't be opposed, but it does seem like it'd be a bit uncomfortable. I mean, the drawers stick out a bit far, it'd lead to some weird bruises, don't you think?"

He hummed, leaning down to kiss her neck again. "And here I thought you didn't mind some weird bruises..." he muttered, biting gently and making her gasp before she smacked his arm playfully.

"Hey! Not so high up! I don't wanna have to hear it at work." In contrast to her words though, she clung to his bicep as he started to nibble at her collarbone, pressing soft kisses in between sharp nips. "Oh... hey! No. Bad."

Daniel grinned, hoisting her up onto the counter as she yipped and then lifting her shirt, starting to kiss and nibble at her ribs instead, slowly raising up to her breasts.

She gasped, her head tilting back until it thumped into the upper cabinet. Her skin flushed as he went, becoming more sensitive as he left a short trail of little red bites up to the band of her bra, and she hurriedly shoved the shirt over her head. "Oh fuck, baby..." she moaned, tossing the shirt to who knew where as he unclipped her bra and tossed it aside as well.

Unfettered now by her clothes, he nuzzled into the underside of her breast, and she yelped as he got a mouthful, sharp teeth grazing the sensitive skin before he started to suck. One hand rose from her waist, encircling her left breast as his mouth worked the right.

"Oh.... oh fuck, yes, that's nice..." she muttered, pushing her chest forward subconsciously as he tweaked her nipple, and then crying out as he bit down briefly before moving to suck on her nipple.

She whimpered, her legs spreading and wrapping around his waist, pulling him closer to her.

Daniel gave a low, throaty laugh as he let her nipple fall from his mouth, his hand going to her neck instead as he straightened. "Tell me what you want, Sara," he said softly, his mouth inches from hers.

"You," she said automatically, straining to kiss him, though his hand held her gently in place. The feeling of being held away, up against the cabinet, made her head spin slightly, and her pulse was pounding, making her pussy feel like it was throbbing in time.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, lifting her chin to press more soft kisses to her neck, though he didn't bite this time. "Do you want me to eat you out all over this counter? Make you scream my name as you come all over my face? Do you want me to pick you up and carry you to bed, where I can fuck you until we're both exhausted? Or do you not want to go that far? Do you want to be bent over the table, your pants shoved to your knees like a whore at a gloryhole, and me shoving myself inside as hard and fast as I can."

Sara whimpered, personally thinking that the dirty talk was an unfair advantage. He knew how much she loved being called a whore, as well as her fascination with being used at a gloryhole, just a wet hole to fuck anonymously, the men on the other side both not knowing or caring that she was a married woman, that they were fucking another man's wife, only knowing that she was a slut that needed a good pounding without any repercussions.

"Or maybe," he continued, though the sly smirk against her neck told her that he knew exactly what buttons he was pressing. "Maybe you want to go into the living room, where you can sit on my cock, and you can ride me like the desperate little whore you are. Clinging to my shoulders, desperate to cum... Desperate for me to throw you to the floor and cum all over you..."

She groaned. "Dani... Please..."

"Please what, love? There's just so many options, so many things I could do to you... Do you want me to choose?" he asked. "Cause I don't think I'm going very far with you."

She shivered at his tone. "T-table," she stuttered, having the very clear understanding that neither of them were going to make it anywhere else, she needed him to fuck her, to hold her down and-

Without any further adieu, he lifted her off of the counter again, setting her down gently with a firm kiss before spinning her around and shoving her towards the table.

Sara gasped, making it the few steps away on wobbly knees before she caught herself against the edge of the table, nearly colliding with it.

It banged against the wall, but otherwise was sturdy enough not to move.

Daniel was just behind her, and pressed a hand against her back, forcing her down. Once she was bent over, he dug his hands into the waistband of her yoga pants, groaning slightly as he pulled them down. He left them at her knees, just as promised, and she felt the cold air hit her wet pussy like a slap.

"God, just look at you..." he muttered, running a finger through the wet patch on her thigh, then up, circling her labia before dipping inside. "You're such a slut, Sara. You're so wet already..."

She whined, spreading her feet a little further, though her pants complicated things. There was only so far that she could go. "Please Daniel, just fuck me already! I need to feel you in me!"

He laughed, pulling his hand away, and she almost screamed when he instead buried his face in her pussy, tongue probing for her sweet taste before wiggling over her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Sara gripped the table so hard her knuckles went white, feeling him lick and then shake his head like a dog, his nose pressed hard against her ass before he pulled away.

Daniel gave a very satisfied groan as she heard his zipper slide, and then his pants falling to the floor, and she spread her feet further, tilting her ass up. He was ready, he was about to fuck her.

Just as the noises promised, she felt his cock press against her folds, then slowly start to sink into her, and Sara let out a loud, throaty groan.

"Oh fuck, yes.." she moaned, feeling herself stretch around him and wriggling just a little to get him to press against her walls just right. "Yeah, that's it... fuck your pretty whore wife, baby..."

"Is that what you are?" he asked, slowly pushing himself inside until his hips met her ass. "Are you my pretty little whore? All mine to make scream under me?"

"Oh god, yes... All yours, I don't ever want anyone else to fuck me," she moaned, rolling her hips to press him into her just that little bit further.

"And if I wanted you to fuck someone else? After all, what's a whore if she doesn't earn her keep?" he asked, pulling out quickly and then slamming home just as fast.

Sara screamed, her mind whiting out in pleasure for a second before his words registered. "Oh god... Oh that's... that shouldn't sound so fucking good."

"Yeah? But if I got some friends and told you to get on your knees, you'd do it, wouldn't you? You'd let them put their hands all over you if that's what I wanted."

"I-" her words were interrupted by another slam, before he started fucking her in earnest, his hands on her shoulders and pinning her to the table. "Oh fuck, I... I might. If you wanted me to," she admitted, the idea more intriguing than she would have thought.

"And if I wanted you to show them your pretty little pussy? Would you let them fuck it, if I said to?"

"I... I don't know," she admitted, moaning at the fantasy he was building.

"Or maybe I'd tell them that you love being fucked in the ass, and I could pull you into my lap, and take your pussy, and let them have your ass while you rode me?" he offered, and she shuddered, her forehead thumping into the table. "Mm, you like that, don't you? You like the idea of me fucking your pretty little pussy while my friends take turns in your ass. They'd want your mouth too, you know that? I'd be sucking on those gorgeous titties while they fucked your mouth. I'd watch you gag on their cocks, with all of your holes filled and think 'goddamn, I married such a fucking whore...'."

Her whines grew a little higher in pitch, her orgasm quickly approaching in the wake of his dirty words. "Oh god... oh god baby... oh please..." she moaned.

"I know, you just love it when I call you that," he said, playing with her tits lightly before he reached up, grabbing her throat gently and pulling her tight against his chest. "Are you gonna come for me, little slut? Are you gonna cum at the thought of being fucked by three big men? I bet it wouldn't even be the first time for you, would it?" he said, the hand not holding her throat slipping between her thick thighs, strumming her clit. "I bet you've thought about it a lot. I bet you've wanted to beg me so many times and just couldn't find the words... Don't need to now, though, do you?" he asked. "There are some words that you need to find though, isn't there?"

She gasped, her orgasm so close she could feel her toes curling. "Oh fuck... god, please, please baby make me cum, please, can I cum?" she begged, and his thrusts picked up, his hips thrusting so fast his balls were hitting her clit, which was being played with by thick fingers, and she needed, she needed-

"Cum for me, slut," he said in her ear, making her world shatter into a thousand pleasure-filled pieces.

Sara screamed out her orgasm, her body convulsing as she clamped down, his cock feeling ten times as big as he fucked her through it,

Daniel didn't really seem that far behind her, for all that he seemed in control a moment before, and his thrusts became a bit more erratic as she came down.

"Mm, fuck you're so tight when you cum," he muttered, his hands falling to her hips and leaving her to brace herself against the table. "Like a vice, trying to squeeze every drop of cum out, do you know that?"

"Uh huh... Maybe I want that," she said, taking a moment to catch her breath before she thrust back against him. "Maybe... oh... Maybe I want you to cum in me, huh? Maybe I want everything you can give me. I wanna feel your cum as far deep as you can shoot it."

Daniel groaned as she used his creampie fetish against him. "I thought you didn't want it?"

"I've been thinking about it," she admitted, squeezing her thighs and tightening on him again. "And I wanna take that risk. I want you to cum in me. I wanna feel it sliding down after we're done. I wanna feel dirty and used. I wanna still feel you in me for ages. And I wanna make you feel good. I want you to be able to look at what you did and feel really satisfied. I want you to feel as good as you make me," she said. "Come on baby, just once, what could it hurt?"

"Could get you pregnant," he pointed out, though his self control was obviously wavering.

"The first time? That's not likely," she said dismissively, and then grinned as she squeezed again. "But so what if you do? What if you breed your little whore? What if you get her pregnant, and everyone knows what you did to me? That you shot your load so deep into my pretty little whore pussy that it was forever yours? Can you imagine it? Everyone, all of our friends, knowing that you came in my pussy, that you made a pretty creampie out of it, because the proof is right there to see?"

He groaned, his movement stuttering and his hands tightening on her hips.

"Of course, it's not likely to happen the first time. If we really wanted that, you'd have to do it for months. Every time you fucked me, you'd have to cum in me. And every time you could watch it dribble out, and stuff it back in with your fingers with the hopes that it would take. I'd hope it took a while, just so I could have the excuse to fuck you more often," she said.

"God damnit you've thought about this..." he muttered.

"I have. And I want you to cum in me baby," she said, twisting a little to look at him.

He groaned, pulling out only long enough to turn her around before slamming back into her nearly before her ass was properly on the table again. "You want this? You're sure?"

"Yes, fuck... Cum in me, cum in your wife's pussy, claim her for good," she begged, her legs wrapping around his waist as she pulled him into a kiss.

He obliged with a groan, pulling her as tight to him as he could, and she felt him stiffen, every muscle in his broad shoulders tightening as something hot pulsed in her. She moaned when he rocked forward, his head against her cervix, still pouring out hot cum, breeding her and marking her as his just as thoroughly as the marks on her neck and breasts.

For a while they just held each other after he finished, before he slowly slid out of her, and she groaned at the feeling, and the following slippery sensation, as his cum slowly started to obey gravity.

"Oh my god, baby..." Sara moaned, leaning back against the table. She hadn't finished again, but that feeling was just... well it was a bit gross, but in a weird way it also felt good? She felt complete, and she realized that she might just have a thing for that as well.

"Fuck I haven't cum that hard in a while," Daniel said, pulling out one of the kitchen chairs and thumping into it. After a moment he started laughing. "Goddamnit, I'm going to think about this every time we have breakfast, you know that? You're gonna ask if I want cream in my coffee and I'm gonna think about my cream dripping down your slit."

Sara started giggling, reaching down and playing idly with her clit. "Yeah? Is it a pretty sight at least? Just what you hoped for?"

His laughter faded, and he leaned up to press a kiss to her cheek. "Fucking beautiful, how could it be anything else? You're gorgeous."

She grinned, nuzzling into him. "Yeah? I'm pretty when I'm begging you to fill me up? I'm pretty with my pussy full of cum?"

He groaned, burying his head in her neck. "Fuck, so pretty. So pretty I wish I had a faster recovery period, so I could fuck you like the brat that you are."

She giggled again, but pulled her fingers away from her pussy, pulling him into another kiss with sticky fingers. "I think we need a shower, don't you?" she asked innocently, and he nodded.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think so." He helped her up, and then faltered. "Um... about that though..."

"I'm still on my birth control," she reassured, watching him relax.

"Oh thank god. Cause like," he hesitated, wrapping his arms around her as he tried to find the right words. "I'm not opposed to the idea, but... we should maybe give it more serious talk than 'oh please fuck, come in me', y'know?"

Sara laughed, nodding as she leaned into him. "I know. And I think maybe we should have that talk soon."

He froze behind her, and she grinned, pulling away and heading upstairs.