Andi and The Inspector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andi, I want you to swap with Georgina and swim the backstroke race today, Georgie you'll swim freestyle."

"Er, ok Mr Casters," I replied looking at Georgie, a cute slim blonde who looked as mystified as I was, until for me the penny dropped, and a warm glow suffused my tummy.

Then it was announcements on the PA and the event was underway.

We lost the first race, the breast stroke, coming second and fourth, and then I was up.

Walking confidently to the shallow end past my own team mates and then the opposition girls, swim hat now on, I turned left towards the audience to lane 2. I knew full well that my nipples were clearly visible, already swelling and hardening from their exposure, and that the light fabric wasn't supportive enough without a lining to stop my breasts from wobbling as I moved. If I hadn't shaved between my legs my bush would have been obvious. The walk to Lane 2 was too short but was very arousing. If the audience were enjoying my body through the swimsuit now, they were going to get a treat as soon as it was wet.

At the signal all four of us slid into the water, readying goggles and gripping the rail for the start of the backstroke; two lengths.

And we were off!

For the moment I was concentrating on a good start, arms and legs in a steady rhythm, rolling my body and gliding through the water, eyes on the distant ceiling and looking for the end-of-length marker ready to turn. Then it was tumble round, a good one this time, and kick off the wall, remembering coach's advice of hips high and smooth breathing and movement. A glance each way told me I was about even with the girls either side, and soon it was the other end-of-length marker. A few extra powerful strokes and I was home.

Rolling over to face the end, my shoulders under water like the other three, I caught my breath, working out that I'd come second. Then it was all out to make way for the Fly event. Pulling myself out of the water I heard a gasp from my right, and saw the other school's swimmer staring at my boobs, and I remembered I was basically naked in the see-through suit. Smiling to myself I pretended nothing was wrong and lifted myself onto the side, removing my goggles and swim hat, turning slightly towards the viewing gallery as I shook out my hair and then stood tall and straight, excited to be displaying my practically nude body to so many strangers. I wondered if any were taking pictures but didn't look up to find out.

Returning to our bench, my back was to the audience until I turned right along the window side of the pool, when they could see me in profile, hopefully getting a good side view of my right tit. It was delicious.

Once back in my place, again facing the crowd, I sat up straight with shoulders back displaying my tits while the suit was still wet.

"Andi! What happened to your swimsuit!" Georgie whispered urgently.

"Oh, I needed an emergency replacement last minute; this was all I could get," trying not to lie too much, pretending I didn't realise just how much I was revealing.

Georgie was so sweet, she decided to leave me in apparent ignorance, probably thinking I'd be mortified if I knew I was basically naked.

On the way home in the school bus no-one mentioned my swimsuit, but I knew they were desperate to talk about it. By the time we had finished the Relay event everyone knew, and everyone had enjoyed a good look, and I loved every minute. We actually won the last event, and I made a point of waving to the crowd and jiggling up and down in my excitement at our victory. I had been a wonderful afternoon.

Friday evening came round much too fast, and Em and Suz and I were still putting the finishing touches to our Talent Show routine as the curtain came up for the Dress Rehearsal.

I'd had a message from Him congratulating me on the swimming and asking me to dinner on Saturday evening. The distraction didn't help us get the routine ready.

Suddenly it was our turn. Mr James gave us the cue and the backing music was started. This time it was the Pink Panther.

We let the first refrain play, then stepped on from Stage Right, three brunette girls with ponytails dressed in trench coats and black heels and each wearing a grey trilby hat and dark glasses, stepping every second beat in time with each other.

Once we were centre stage we faced our audience, swaying to the music like last time, stepping right and left.

Turning our backs to the audience we unfastened the coats and slipped them off our shoulders, uncovering white shirts, then pulled the coats back up and closed and turned to face the audience. We were already getting cat-calls and whistles; word of our audition must have got out.

Still stepping in time to the beat we dramatically opened the coats to reveal a flash of school uniform, but modified. The white shirts were too small, straining the buttons across our chests and just reaching as far as the tartan skirts, which themselves were barely long enough to cover the essentials. Our blue/red stripey ties were halfway down, and our dark hold-up stockings were ripped, a significant gap showing between their tops and the skirt hems. More cheers, lots more.

Closing the coats we turned our backs to the audience, then opened them and again slipped them off our shoulders to fall on the floor, then faced the audience still stepping to the music.

In one fluid movement I took my hat off with my left hand, and reaching across my body put it over Em's middle while ripping her skirt off with my right. Cheers and gasps.

Suz then did the same to me, and I reached across with my right hand and ripped off her skirt while stepping back and turning round as Em took off her hat to cover Suz, and Suz moved her hat to cover Em.

The whole movement made sure the audience got a flash of both Em and Suz's blue knickers, and mine from the back only covered by the other two girls' arms.

Yep, they loved it.

Then the other two turned their backs to the audience and we inefficiently swapped who was covering who's ass with which hat, to many laughs, before putting our hats on our heads again, our knickers no longer covered.

In a dramatic gesture we ripped open our shirts and let them fall to the stage, leaving us each with a backless high leg school colours swimsuit and loosened tie, ripped stockings and heels.

Turning once more and covering our chests with the hat, we gave our final bow, and skipped off Stage Right as the music faded.

Mr James was waiting for us.

"Well done, girls! A bit risqué, but yes ok for the performance," he grinned at us.

Phew!

The next day was quite a lot of fun. The three of us were getting lots of congratulations from other girls for our rehearsal performance the night before, and even some positive comments from a few of the teachers who'd been watching. They all appeared to think it a lot of fun, and it seemed like word had gone round that we'd stepped things up from first audition to dress rehearsal, and there was an expectation that we'd step it up again for the performance.

Since it was Saturday, Em, Suz and I went into the local town in the morning doing some last-minute shopping, and by early afternoon we were all discussing my invitation to dinner that night.

The other two girls weren't invited, just me.

They were really sweet, wanting to be sure that I was going to be safe, and I assured them that my 'boyfriend', as they thought of him, would never harm me.

While we were chatting in our dorm room, I got a text from him.

'You will receive instructions from time to time, which you are to follow without question. Do you wish to back out?'

Em and Suz were reading the message over my shoulder as we all sat on my bed.

'No Sir, I don't want to back out,' I replied, and the other two girls exchanged looks at my use of Sir.

'Are you sure?'

'I'm sure, Sir; please allow me to follow all instructions you give me completely and without question, Sir.'

"That is one weird boyfriend you got there, Andi!" said Suz in her most disapproving voice.

"And you're one weird chick to go along with it!" added Em.

I just shrugged and smiled at them, but the look on Em's face suggested she at least might just have 'got it'.

'You will wear waterproof mascara, no perfume, and no other makeup or jewellery. Dinner is at the same house as before. A car will collect you from outside the school entrance; you will recognise the driver. Come in by the garden entrance, not the front door or garage.'

By mid afternoon I was ready; showered, shaven, waterproof mascara, no perfume just a clean soapy smell. My insides were again all squirmy as I made my way to the school gate, seeing a familiar car waiting. As I approached it the nearest window powered down, and a very recognisable voice said,

"Afternoon, Andrea, hop in."

Opening the door I slid into the front passenger seat next to Mr James, shutting myself in and fixing the seatbelt over my stretch jeans and pale blue v neck sweater, the large shoulder bag resting in the footwell in front of me.

We drove in silence following a different route to that taken by the bus of my other visit, but although not talkative, my driver was smiling most of the time and seemed pretty pleased with himself. I wondered just what was in store.

Mr James dropped me by the garden gate and I let myself in and through to the house, straight into the kitchen. There was a large sheet of paper held against the fridge with a magnet. It read, 'Keep your phone on the kitchen counter for your instructions.'

Putting my bag on the floor out of the way, I tugged out my phone and placed it on the counter near the fridge after sending a brief text to Em and Suz that I'd arrived and was ok.

Just then there was a commotion at the door I'd just come in by, and it was barged open by the back of a largish man in a white tunic and checked black and white trousers, a tall white cotton hat on his head.

Turning to face me I saw that he had a very large dark moustache, was early middle-aged, had sparkling blue eyes and was carrying a tray-like open box of foil trays.

"You're the help, huh?" he grunted at me. Before I could answer he added, "there's more in the van; pile 'em here by the sink," as he put his own box down.

A bit surprised I just nodded and went out the way I'd come, seeing a small catering van with the back double doors open, a few more boxes stacked inside.

Grabbing the top one I ferried it inside, then went back for another. With both of us unloading it didn't take long and soon the Chef, which I guessed he must be, was sorting the foil trays and decanting delicious smelling things into dishes, switching on the oven and opening the microwave. He was terribly efficient and I mostly stood by and marvelled, carrying out the occasional little task when asked, including carrying a tray of yummy looking hors d'oeuvres and another of champagne filled wine glasses through to the empty sitting room.

My phone buzzed.

"You better answer it," said Chef.

'Go into the downstairs bathroom, put on the clothes provided, return to the kitchen.'

'Yes Sir,' I replied, and hurried away.

Waiting for me was a hangar covered in a see-through cover, like you get from the Dry Cleaners. Smiling, I took out the clothes and started to change.

When I was done, my own clothes now on the hangar, I took a selfie and sent it to Em and Suz, trying hard not to grin. I thought I looked rather good in the white fitted button front blouse and very short black skirt with a tiny white apron, dark hold-up stockings to just above my knees, black heels, three-quarter shelf bra just visible through the thin cotton.

Almost as soon as I got back to the kitchen the doorbell went, and guessing what was expected of me I hurried to answer it, having got a brief nod of approval for my uniform from Chef.

"Good evening, and welcome," I announced as soon as I had the door open and admitted a slim elegant woman, probably in her thirties, severe short haircut but expensive, tailored black trouser suit over a cream button front blouse, minimal jewellery of diamond stud earrings.

She ignored me completely and strode in, making her own way to the sitting room.

No sooner had I closed the door when the bell sounded again, this time I admitted a couple of women, well a woman of a similar age to the previous guest, and girl only a little older than me. Again I greeted them with, "good evening and welcome," and the woman answered,

"Oh look, Clara, she's as gorgeous as he said!"

"Mm," agreed Clara, who grinned at me and kissed her partner erotically on the lips, then they both continued on to the sitting room where light conversation could already be heard.

Again the door went, and this time I let Mr James and Mr Casters in, who both gave me a charming kiss on the cheek before following me.

Wanting a little attention, I announced them as I led them into the sitting room, looking The Inspector in the eye while admiring his very smart traditional Dinner Suit,

"Mr Casters and Mr James, Sir," completing my performance with a little curtsy, head bowed.

Looking up to see what reaction I'd prompted I was met with total indifference, everyone ignoring me and making the usual boring grown-up party small talk.

Just as I was returning to the kitchen I heard the Inspector say,

"Its good to see you all here, I hope we'll have an enjoyable evening. I've planned a little entertainment, but its unrehearsed and unscripted, so we'll just see how we go. Now ..."

"Ok, time to get to work," announced Chef as soon as I got back to the kitchen, pointing to a tray of cocktails with a small name card on it. "Take that in, and be sure to announce every serving clearly so everyone can hear; its on the card." Chef dismissed me with a shake of his head and got on with whatever he was preparing next.

Carrying the tray in both hands I stepped through the sitting room doorway and clearing my throat, announced with a blush, "A Long Slow Screw Against the Wall?"

There was silence and stares, then the Inspector beckoned me forward and took a glass from my tray, motioning me to continue round the roomful of guests.

Having served the Inspector and the severe woman and Clara I heard the Inspector ask,

"How do you like my waitress's uniform?"

There was a pause, then as I offered the tray to Mr James he said,

"Almost as revealing as a certain Talent Show costume! Ha ha!"

"Yes, quite a memorable rehearsal!" added Mr Casters, as he too took a glass, and then the Clara's partner.

"Memorable how?" asked the severe lady.

"Oh, ha ha, it was basically a strip tease!" clarified Mr James.

"Yep, a strip and a huge tease!" added Mr Casters.

"You mean in the act the girl removed one layer of clothing at a time?" asked the Inspector.

"Oh yes, very hot, all three of them actually, almost too hot to allow it to go forward to the Show tomorrow night."

"Three of them?" asked Clara's partner, a little surprised and more than a little interested.

"Oh yes Rebecca, all nubile brunettes, ha ha," replied Mr Casters.

"That I'd like to see!" chipped in the severe woman.

"I'm sure I can arrange tickets, if you'd really like, Miss L?" added Mr James, looking to Mr Casters who nodded.

"We'll call you when we need you," and with that the Inspector dismissed me back to the kitchen.

I was all hot and excited, loving being discussed like that. I'd have to tell Em and Suz how much they were enjoyed, and that we were attracting our own little audience.

While the chef did more transferring of food to dishes, including what looked like a starter of smoked salmon circles with a little twist of salmon on top, served on larger circles of buttered fresh white bread, I texted a quick message to Em and Suz, telling them it was going well, that I was safe and having fun.

Just as I pressed 'Send' the phone buzzed in my hand.

'You may announce Dinner.'

Taking a breath to steady myself, I went through to the sitting room where everyone was still standing around chatting, and clearing my throat say as loud as I could,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, your host is pleased to inform you that Dinner is Served!"

Bowing my head I curtsied to the assembled guests, led the way to the dining room double doors which I opened, and stood in the doorway as they all filed past me to the already laid table, jugs of water and bottles of wine in the centre.

I watched with admiration how the Inspector effortlessly guided them all to the seats he wanted, nodding to me to push each chair in as the person sat, and to lay a linen napkin across their lap.

The Inspector was at the head of the table, of course, and at the other end opposite him was the severe trouser-suited Miss L. To the Inspector's left was Clara, and next to her, on Miss L's right, was Mr James. On Miss L's left was Mr Casters, and next to him on the Inspector's right was Rebecca, Clara's partner. Boy girl boy girl going round the table; Clara and Rebecca opposite each other, Mr Casters and Mr James opposite each other.

"You may serve the starter," the Inspector's voice prompting me back into action.

Returning from the kitchen with the tray of starters I blushed as I read out the card, announcing "Virgin's Nipples" before placing a serving before each diner and then retiring to the kitchen.

Chef was finishing arranging some type of pink jointed sea food into a V shape on a bed of steaming rice with a frilly skirt of green leaf vegetable. I was expecting a text pretty soon to serve the Main Course.

'You may clear away the starters.'

Once back in the kitchen I placed the crocs in the dishwasher and picked up the tray of Chef's sea food.

My phone buzzed.

'Leave your blouse in the kitchen, serve the Main.'

Taking a breath, I raised my fingers to the top button of my white blouse, getting an amused glance from Chef, and as soon as I was down to my white shelf bra which barely covered my light pink nipples, I picked the tray up again and in the Dining Room announced, "Spread her Legs," my top half somewhat incongruous above the tiny black skirt and hold up stockings and black heels.

While I was putting the plates before each diner I heard Mr Casters quip,

"Yes, that was how the Talent Show act went, first the shirt came off!" sounding very pleased with himself.

I returned to kitchen cheeks burning, but now guessing the plan.

Leaving the blouse off, I helped Chef tidy up and we started the dishwasher on a fast program, and he let me sample some of his delicious food. He seemed to enjoy working with a half naked teenage girl but managed to avoid seeming pervy, which was fine with me.

'You may clear away the main.'

Back in the Dining Room I cleared the plates, enjoying hearing them discuss my body. Rebecca liked my bra, but Clara said I shouldn't need it at my age. I was glowing inside.

Chef had his dessert ready, and we waited for the text message.

'Serve the dessert, no skirt.'

Back in the Dining Room I announced, "Bend Her Over," a sort of mousse concoction in different shades of pink looking like bum cheeks, legs and well defined pussy lips seen from behind.

I walked round the table placing each one, feeling sexy in my three quarter white bra and skimpy white lace panties, contrasting with the dark hold up stockings and heels.

"I never did get a close up look at her in the talent show"

"Oh I did, and it was worth it!"

"That doesn't seem right," interrupted the Inspector, " ... Andrea let Mr Casters have a closer view of you in your underwear, and Mr James too, in fact all the guests"

Tummy squirming but enjoying it, I stood at the end of the table between Miss L and Mr Casters, arms out, turning on the spot.

"I said a close up!"

I stepped closer to Mr Casters and repeated the performance.