Andi and The Inspector Ch. 02

Story Info
They continue their relationship...
13k words
4.78
10.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for sticking with me if you've read the first chapter already. If not, this carries on the story and probably needs the other part to really make sense.

As per Literotica's rules, all characters in this story are at least 18 years old. Please add comments - I love feedback.

*****

It had been a frustrating week of waiting before I finally received a message from The Inspector.

I was in the Dining Room at school sharing a table with a half dozen other Sixth Form girls when my mobile vibrated to an incoming Text.

Still laughing at a joke Emily had made I took the phone from my pocket and glanced at the screen. Fuck! A message from Him! With slightly shaky fingers I opened the text. It was short.

'Did you enjoy your experience in the garage and the house last weekend?'

I could feel myself colouring, a heat rising in my cheeks and chest, and pulled closer the open sides of the blue cotton shirt I was wearing over the low front white t shirt.

A quick glance confirmed that my friends weren't paying me any attention, and I quickly replied,

'Yes, Sir,' before stuffing the phone back in the pocket of my jeans. Knowing Him, that wasn't going to be the last of it. Of course, I could have left the table to text Him in peace, but the idea of carrying on an erotic text conversation while sat at a table with my friends excited me. It hadn't escaped my notice that Mr Casters, the swimming teacher, had got the Friday evening tea duty in the Dining Room, and I wondered if he was also texting Him.

Before I had a chance to spy on my teacher I felt the buzz of another message, and dragging the phone out again I read,

'Did you find the experience sexually arousing?'

'Yes Sir.' I had to be honest.

'When you first arrived, which was more exciting for you, obeying my instructions, or thinking other people might be there to see you obeying?'

Thinking back to how I felt in that garage once I'd put on the blindfold, I re-lived how uncertain I'd been about whether anyone else might be present; revisited that thrill of fear and excitement, and arousal, of possibly being seen by Mr James and Mr Casters.

I looked around quickly to see if any of my friends had noticed how distracted I was, and if Mr Casters was using his mobile, but all seemed clear and I replied,

'I enjoyed the uncertainty, of not knowing if I was being watched or not. I enjoyed the instructions, obeying them, not knowing what was coming next. I enjoyed the humiliation of being exposed in front of my teachers, and hearing you all talk about me, in front of me.'

"What's up, Andi?" Startled I looked up to see my friends all staring at me. It was Emily who'd spoken, and I realised she'd made another funny and that I'd been the only one not joining in the laughs. Just then my phone buzzed in my hand.

"Um, I'm just messaging someone?" I replied, explaining why I'd tuned out.

"Andrea has a boyfriend!" Emily announced with glee, and too loud for my comfort.

"No, it's not like that!" I objected, but she just repeated herself in a sing-song playground tease voice like we used to when we were younger, "Andrea-has-a-boyyy-friennnnnnd!"

I felt myself blushing, and opened the message from Him,

'That's a good answer, well done. Do you wish to continue to receive instructions?'

It was incredibly erotic discussing my sexual submission with this man while in the company of my school friends, especially when they were teasing me about a boyfriend.

"Have you slept with him yet?" asked Suzie, and Emily quipped, "Have you sent him any naked selfies yet?" and they all laughed seeing me squirm. But it wasn't nasty laughing, just a bit of fun. Most girls in our year had been sending nudies to boyfriends for some time, and I was pretty sure fewer than half of us were virgins.

I messaged back, 'Yes please Sir, I would like to keep getting instructions of a sexual nature, and I will obey them without question.' That set my heart racing.

Emily told the others, "I think Andi is telling her boyfriend how mean and nosey we're being."

Buzz: 'You will get a package soon. Instructions will follow.'

"Oh look," added Emily, "He's telling Andi not to worry, he'll soon kiss her better and CUM to her rescue ha ha!" They all laughed, and this time I joined in too.

I quickly typed back to the Inspector, 'Thank you Sir.' and Suzie asked, "Is he telling you what he wants in your next nudie?"

"Ooh, I wanna be there when you take the next one, Andi, please?" Emily said, and they all looked at me, obviously convinced that they had guessed correctly.

Feeling emotionally confused and under pressure, I blurted, "I'll have to get his permission," and instantly regretted admitting the truth.

Emily let out a triumphant, "HA!" as if that proved how right she was, and Suzie just grinned like a conspirator. They were good friends, and I knew I could trust them.

Just then Mr Casters ended the tea session and we all got up to leave.

It was funny how the three of us had clicked when we joined the school a few years ago. Maybe it was because we looked a bit alike, all of us a similar size with longish dark hair, though I was the tallest. Still, we were quite well matched, and we often joked that we should form a girl band, or be a backing vocals trio for some gorgeous boy solo singer. Apart from the fact that we weren't great singers, it was a perfect plan! It was no surprise to anyone that we would share a Dorm room, just the three of us.

"Don't you DARE take that nudie without letting us in on it!" warned Emily, and Suzie glared at me with her usual Don't Mess With Me look.

"One for all?" I asked, and they immediately quipped back, "And all for one!" and we high fived each other as was our habit.

After tea we hung out in the Common room for a bit, and nothing more was said about my boyfriend.

At about half ten when we were all in bed and just before lights out, my phone buzzed again.

'Why did you stay with your friends during our text conversation during tea?

Shit! Maybe Mr Casters was texting Him after all.

'Because it felt sexier doing it with them than it would in private' I replied.

'Did they notice?'

I hesitated, wondering how to explain.

'Yes Sir, but they thought I was texting with a boyfriend about nude selfies. They wanted to be there when I took some and I said I'd have to ask you.'

'Is that what you want, too?' he asked

Oh fuck! Here was the perfect opportunity to stop Em's selfie idea.

'Yes Sir, I want them to see my humiliation' that felt stupid, brave and possibly unwise, but incredibly arousing.

'They may be present but only if the picture includes each of them fully clothed standing either side of you. Use of a mirror is acceptable. You may send the picture when I tell you.'

'Thank you Sir;' what else could I say?

Although He texted me a few more times over the next few days, nothing more was said about the selfies, though I did mention that the End of Term Talent show was fast approaching, and that Emily, Suzie and I were trying to think of an Act, maybe a dance to a backing song. Since Mr James from PE was in charge of the Show, I expected the Inspector to know everything about it from him.

It was on Saturday that I finally got the package from Mr Casters, who gave it to me at breakfast in front of my friends, saying,

"Andrea, a parcel came for you," nice and loud as he handed it over. Naturally my friends were curious enough to spell disaster for a whole host of cats.

Putting it to one side as if I knew what it was, which I didn't, and as if it wasn't very interesting, which of course it was, I finished breakfast and took it back to our Dorm Room to open. There was no way I could stop Em and Suz from crowding me as we all sat on my bed. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

'Have you opened the package yet?'

I must have blushed, and was definitely shaking a little, and Em quipped,

"Is that him? Your boyfriend?"

Trying to ignore her I messaged,

'Not yet Sir, Emily and Suzie are with me.'

'Now is a good time for the selfie they want. I will give you instructions on where to send it'

"What's he saying, Andi? Is it from him?" asked Suzie.

Feeling myself go very red, I admitted,

"He says we can do that selfie, but you two have to be clothed and in it either side of me?"

"Ha ha I'm cool with that! Suz?" asked Emily.

"Lets do it!" she agreed and leaving the package we all got up off the bed and crowded into our bathroom, facing the large mirror.

Taking a deep breath I quickly slipped out of my t shirt and jeans, and Emily unsnapped my bra. Drawing my briefs down my legs I stood naked with my clothed friends. It felt incredibly sexy and there were lots of giggles.

"Ok, here goes!" I snapped a couple of mirror shots before we changed positions and took a few more, this time with Em and Suz messing about.

Throwing just my t shirt and briefs back on I lead the way back into the Dorm Room and told Him we'd taken the picture.

'Go to the following on-line account and post it in the Private Album,'

The next message gave the account name and password, and with my friends now looking over my shoulder I posted the best of the first few pics, flipped to compensate for the mirror. It was a nice one of the three of us from mid-thigh up, all brunettes, me the tallest in the middle totally naked, 34C boobs with their smallish pink nipples prominent, my trimmed bush so dark against my skin tone, an apprehensive look on my face. The other two girls were grinning happily, Em in jeans and a white t shirt on my right, and Suz in jeans and yellow t shirt on my left.

The other pictures, including where Em and Suz flashed their bras, I kept on the phone.

'Good girl. Now open the package.'

With us all sitting on my bed facing the parcel and me blushing slightly but thrilled with the 'good girl', I ripped open the brown paper and then white tissue and found .. A swimsuit. Just a mid blue swimsuit, a Speedo 32.

Frowning I picked it up, and messaged,

'it's a swimsuit? Speedo 32?'

'You may return the gift, but if you keep it you must follow my instructions.'

When I said I'd keep it he messaged back to cut out all linings, Em and Suz reading the exchange of messages, both of them fascinated by the tone of our conversation.

"That's some weird boyfriend you got there, girl," Em said

"Yeah, a bit creepy!" added Suz,

"No, he's ok, just not like, well, like most guys." My friends looked at each other and then at me, both wearing expressions that said they were reserving judgement, and I didn't want to offer any more explanation.

'When you have made the alterations, take a photo of yourself wearing it, neck down, and post it in the Public album.'

As soon as I had replied I got to work and in about ten minutes had the swimsuit ready. Once I was wearing it the three of us again crowded into the bathroom to look.

"Shit, Andi, its see through!" I had to agree with Suz.

"Yeah, we can see your nipples and everything!" added Em, and by everything I knew she meant my dark bush.

Back to the wall, I posed for Em to take a few pics, then we went back into the Dorm room and sitting on the bed I posted one to the Public Album as ordered, feeling quite horny now, and knowing that somehow people I didn't know were going to see that photo.

'remove your pubic hair, and take another,'

And that's how I came to be shaved totally bald between my legs. Em grinned wickedly as she read His instruction, and Suz muttered, "Excellent!" then went to get the necessaries.

In the bathroom once more I quickly dropped my briefs and sat on the edge of the tub facing the basin, left knee tucked under its rim and right ankle on the bath edge I was sitting on.

"Lose the t shirt," said Em, while Suz ran a bowl of warm water and rinsed the Lady Shave razor. I slipped my top off over my head and threw it on top of my discarded briefs, once again totally naked with my clothed friends, but this time with my legs lewdly spread.

After a lot of laughing and teasing and tantalising touching I was shaved and ready, and we again took the photographs of me from the neck down, first with the swimsuit dry, then with it soaked. Wet it left nothing hidden! My nipples stood out clearly and the camel-toe was very pronounced, the shape of my outer labia plain to see. We posted the clearest photo to the Public album.

'Once it is dry, put the swimsuit in a carrier bag and return it to the person who gave it to you. Well done, girls.'

Em and Suz exchanged looks with each other at being included in His message, but didn't seem to object.

We signed off, I stripped again and hung the suit to dry and again dressed in my t shirt and briefs I climbed into bed. The lights went out, but I kept looking at the photos now on the internet in Private and Public albums. Much as I enjoyed looking at the Private pic, I kept going to the Public ones, desperate for the number of views to rise above 1.

When I woke up in the morning, the number had gone up to 53, and after breakfast I found Mr Casters opening up the Gym.

"Sir, I was told to return this," handing him the carrier bag.

"Oh, right, of course," he replied, taking it from me and checking inside. "It was a sample, from when we changed the team colours?" he added.

"Ah," I replied, "rejected?"

"ha ha yes, of course. It was too, um, well not opaque enough! Can you imagine the scandal!" he smiled, making me think he would have loved to have his teams of teenage girl swimmers all wearing the basically see-through swimsuits. I could almost see the images parading across his mind's eye, all those lithe youthful bodies practically naked under his gaze.

Mr Casters shook himself from his reverie, smiled and went inside. I returned to our Common Room.

We didn't post any more photos during the week, but watched the view count steadily rise with a variety of saucy, fun, and approving comments. Most of our spare time was spent preparing our Act for the Talent Show. By the Friday evening audition we were ready.

Our slot was more than halfway through the evening. Peeking out at the audience from behind a flat in the wings, we could see that there were still plenty of girls in the audience as well as a lot of the teachers, men and women. Then it was our turn.

"Three Little Maids?" called Mr James, the PE teacher who was this year's show Producer.

We walked out onto the stage and faced the audience, half dazzled by the bright lights pointing at us from over head.

"And your act is ..." Mr James consulted his notes, "a dance?"

"Yes Sir," I replied, "That's right."

We could see him looking a bit sceptical as he took in our blue school trackie tops, short dark wrap-over hockey skirts, white knee socks and trainers. Once we started moving he would also see that we had matching brunette ponytails that would sway with the music.

"Ok, lets see what you've got," he replied, clearly having had enough of Dance Acts for the evening.

Em nodded to a younger girl in the wings and three of them came on stage, giving us each a bright red inflated party balloon before promptly leaving the way they'd come.

Then the music started.

A very well known tune ... Da, da-Da, da-Da, Da, Da-da-da-da,

Holding our balloons in our right hands, first we swayed, stepping right and left, then turned away from audience, then back. Then we faced away from them again, still swaying to the music, and with bold obvious movements unzipped our trackie tops and slipped off 1 sleeve at a time, balloon in the other hand. It was a bit awkward, but as the trackie tops fell to the stage our tight white too-small aertex hockey shirts were revealed, thin bra straps visible beneath, and plenty of bare skin between the short hems and our skirts. The audience liked that, and we got a few whistles of approval. Facing them again we stepped right and left rhythmically waving the balloons to our side and above our heads, bending forward from the hips and straightening.

Just when it felt like they might have had enough, I ripped off Em's skirt and after a pause she covered her small blue sports knickers with her balloon but not the wide gap of bare belly between the knickers and the hem of the hockey shirt. Then Suz ripped off my skirt and I covered myself with my balloon just like Em, and of course I then ripped off Suz's skirt. That got cheers and a few laughs, and we repeated the previous dance moves but kept our knickers teasingly covered by the balloons, feeling deliciously naughty on stage in a tiny shirt, sports knickers, knee socks and trainers.

The music faded out, and we bowed.

"Well, its different. Its fun and cheeky but needs more work to be fluid, but I'll clear you to go through to the rehearsal next week," announced a smiling Mr James.

We high-fived and grinned at each other, but knew we had a lot to do to make the Act work. We'd have to look on the internet for further inspiration.

It was a good thing we practiced more that weekend, because during the following week I had intensive pre-match swimming training for the away fixture on the Wednesday afternoon.

The minibus arrived at the other school about 2pm, and soon Mr Casters had the eight of us in their Sports Centre to change. Two of us each would compete in breast stroke, back stroke, fly and freestyle, then form two teams of four for the freestyle relay; basically five events, in that order. I was to swim freestyle and the third relay leg for Team A.

Just as we were going to the Girls' changing room Mr Casters pressed something into my hand and muttered, "keep your phone on."

Puzzled I carried on into the locker room and found a space and peg to put my things. Opening my hand I saw 'that swimsuit'. My heart pounded and dry-mouthed I checked to see if anyone had notice and quickly stuffed it in my sports bag.

Just then my phone vibrated, and checking I saw a message from Him.

'Do you still want to accept instructions?'

'Yes Sir, of course'

'You will wear the alternative swimsuit'

Although my chest felt like it was going to explode, I wasn't really surprised. I was scared. Nervous. Maybe even excited. But not surprised.

I went into a toilet cubicle and with some difficulty stripped out of the tracksuit and proper team costume and slipped into the revealing one, covering up again in time to return to my peg. Wrapping my towel round my body from armpits to mid thigh over the suit and leaving the trackies behind, I went with the rest of the girls to the pool.

We walked out from under the raised seating and viewing area directly onto the poolside, then round the shallow end towards the large plate glass windows that lined the length of the building on that side, turning right to the competitors benches that ran between the windows and the pool. The Home team had the first set of benches, and as the Away team we had the ones nearer the deep end. We all sat in a line facing the audience of parents and visitors who were above the other side of the swimming pool. There seemed to be quite a few of them, considering we were just two teams of eight. It seemed like it wasn't just the families who wanted to see sixteen nubile teenage girls in nothing but swimsuits for a whole afternoon. I smiled.

"Right girls, discipline!" said Mr Casters, "we will look like a well disciplined team and psyche out the opposition. So all of you sit on your school towels, feet and knees together, heads up, looking like a team!"

At least my 'other' swimsuit was the right shade to blend in with the rest of my school friends even if it did reveal my nipples, but I supposed that at this stage few would notice anything, so unwrapping I sat like the rest, glancing up at the balcony seating but I wasn't getting any special attention yet.

Just then the Home team girls came out in a line, all in step, carrying matching towels in their left hands, swimming hats on, bodies like fit clones in their almost black high leg high front swimwear. They marched to their bench, turned together, and sat simultaneously, the woman coach quietly giving orders. I could see why Mr Casters wanted us to look disciplined, not wanting to be outdone.