Andi and The Inspector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all look at each other, wondering who'll be first, but actually we all kinda dance more and start fiddling with t shirt hems or shorts buttons.

Number 4 on my left, a pretty slim tall blonde older than me steps forward and lift her t shirt over her head to show off big boobs in a micro bikini top, basically just her nipples covered, and the crowd love it, and soon the other girls are copying revealing varying degrees of daring bikini.

I realise mine is almost frumpy by comparison, just the same black string tie from the afternoon. But I want to be remembered, so instead of taking my t shirt off I make a big show of undoing my shorts and sexily pulling them down, and get my own spotlight as a reward. I feel quite sexy in just my bikini and t shirt, and reckon that as the only girl still with sponsors logo I should get most of the photos.

"Hey, how do you like it, huh?" asks the guy, and the crowd chants, "MORE! MORE!"

The guy looks at us and into the mic says, "keep going, girls!"

Pretty soon all of us are dancing in just bikinis, but I tie my t shirt low on my waist with the logo hanging over my right hip next to my number, without blocking the view of my bikini bottoms front or back. I'm going for maximum photo opportunity with the sponsors.

"Ok, that's great! The girls are gonna go off to come back in their chosen 'Final' outfit," audience whistles and cheers, "for the last section of the dance-off pose-off"

We all troop off, waving to the crowd who obviously can hardly wait, and moments later we're lined up to come back. The other girls have chosen a variety of sexy or revealing outfits for the final part of the show, and look at me with pity since I haven't changed from when we came off.

"AND NOW, FOR OUR DANCE OFF POSE OFF FINAL, LETS HEAR IT FOR THE GIRLS!"

And up the steps we go straight on stage, all together in a line. I swivel the t shirt on my right hip to make sure its not covering front or back, and as I get to the top of the stage quickly pull the tie behind my neck, then the one behind my back, letting the bikini top fall to the stage wing. I'm the only girl actually topless, and hope it'll help me win. We're so close together only number 6 behind me knows what I've done.

Up ahead, number 1 steps out into the spotlights waving to the crowd, greeted with cheers. Then close behind its number 2.

Feeling a sudden rush, a madness, with almost fumbling fingers I pull the side ties of my bikini bottoms, just shedding them as I emerge into the lights on stage, naked apart from the t shirt logo on my right hip.

I half face the crowd, waving, letting my bare tits jiggle a little, showing the logo to the cameras that are flashing like mad at me, but also making sure I'm showing my nude neatly trimmed dark bush, parading my naked body for all to see.

The crowd go wild. I love it!

The compere guy does his stuff, we all dance together and in competition, the other girls all go topless but I'm the only one showing pussy and bare bum.

Finally we stand in a line facing the audience as the results are called. A tall busty brunette, number 3, is third, and she walks forward for a sash between her huge bare tits and some flowers.

"Second, its number 5!" Shit that's me! I step forward and the guy is careful not to cover my pussy while putting the sash over my shoulder, arranging it between my tits so both nipples are bared.

Number 7 wins, but I don't mind. I've had the best time.

After coming down we all get dressed and then I'm getting business cards thrust into my hands, which later I look through. Mostly photographers, model agencies, a film producer and what can only be pornography agents. But that's a whole other fantasy!"

When I finished there was a sudden loud clapping and my blindfold was lifted off to reveal all the guests still present. I felt myself glowing and blushing, partly confused but also deeply satisfied, and I drank in their congratulations and thanks for an excellent evening; and then they all left.

"How did you enjoy your evening?" the Inspector asked.

He arranged for a taxi to get me back to school.

Finally the night of the Talent Show had arrived. Suz, Em and I were all keyed up for our performance which was second to last on the Programme; no pressure or anything!

We'd put in more time rehearsing and polishing our Act until it was as good as we thought we could make it, and as much as we could get away with for a school show.

Before the show, and getting ready, and waiting in the wings we got plenty of good luck wishes, none of this break-a-leg stuff, but it was pretty clear expectations were high. Maybe word had filtered out about my special swim suit at the Match, and everyone knew about our Dress Rehearsal and stepping things up. We supposed they might all be looking forward to something a little more see-through under.

And then it was our moment.

With the strains of Tom singing 'You can Leave Your Hat on', we sauntered smoulderingly on stage, three white brunettes with ponytails, in Trilby, trench coat and heels and turned our backs to the audience, and at 'Baby take off your coat ..' we shrugged them off our shoulders, and supporting them on our elbows swished them to the side, confirming that we were wearing dark hold-up stockings to just above the knee and satiny black string-tie bikinis.

In a smooth move we took our hats off to cover our asses.

Turning to face the audience and keeping our coats undone we used the hats and the coat flaps to tease them, giving half glimpses and tantalising flashes of bikini, covering each other in a series of practiced moves, while swaying to Tom's singing.

Standing in the middle I turned my back again while Em and Suz faced the crowd, and I again shrugged the coat off my shoulders till it was hanging below my waist, baring my back. Em and Suz took a string each behind my pulled, slowly, as if undoing my top, until the strings parted leaving my back bare. There was a gasp from the audience we could hear even above the music. Then they did the same thing again with the tie behind my neck to a chorus of cat-calls and whistles, and Em whisked my top away, waving it triumphantly at the audience before dropping it flamboyantly onto the stage.

No one could be in any doubt that I was topless, naked from the waist up.

We all shed our coats, letting them fall to the stage and kicking them away.

We were all wearing our hats and I turned, whipping my hat off to cover my tits at the last minute.

There followed another set of timed practiced moves where the girls covered me with their hats just as I put mine in my head again. It was all good fun and the audience loved it.

All three of us knelt on the stage with our backs to audience, then Em and Suz turned inwards, audience-side foot and other knee on the floor, arms across their bodies discreetly covering their bikini tops, hats in hand over my back, so I slowly stood hat on head, their hats staying in place till they cover my bikini bottoms, my back bare.

At 'Raise your arms up into the air' I raised my hands, gyrating my hips to 'Now shake 'em' while Em and Suz put their hats back on.

We all took our hats off, I held mine over my boobs, 'You give me a reason to live', turned to face the audience still gyrating, front bikini bottom now covered ... then in a neatly timed move 'You can leave your hat on' Suz raised her hat to my chest as I put my hat on then raised my hands in the air, 'Feeling' relying on Suz to keep me covered.

Again I had my back to the audience, ass covered by other girls hats, but this time Em and Suz slowly drew strings of my bottoms like they did with the top, removing them, Suz holding them for everyone to see, There were louder gasps, though my ass was covered by Em's hat and I was covering Suz's bikini top. Everyone could tell that my front which faced away from the audience was uncovered, totally naked, but anyone watching backstage would see my naked tits n shaved pussy.

I noticed both Mr Casters and Mr Jones in the wings, taking photographs of my front, presumably with the audience in the background. Oh my, how that suddenly excited me. It raised the stakes and made me almost giddy.

I turned to face the audience and again we swapped hat positions in our practiced teasing daring moves, my bare tits and pussy only just covered in time, and certain that the two teachers were taking more photos of my bare ass cheeks. I loved it.

Moving into our finale, again all three of us knelt on the stage with our backs to the audience, Em and Suz then turned inwards, audience-side knee and other foot on the floor the other way from before, holding their hats with the other hand this time to cover my back. the nearer arm by their side letting the audience see their bikinis, as I slowly stood using both hands to hold the hat on my head, the girls' hats staying in place till they covered my bare bum, naked back uncovered like before. Mr Casters and Mr Jones taking even more photos.

At 'Raise your arms up into the air' I lifted my hands above my head, gyrating naked hips to 'Now shake 'em' while Em and Suz' hats were over my bum, one cheek each but flicking them, almost showing my bare cheeks, then alternated covering my ass with their hats and putting them on their heads this time giving a quick flash of bare buns. Hat off, I held it over my boobs, 'You give me a reason to live' I faced the audience still gyrating, bare pussy covered by the girls, hat in left hand, then right then left again almost letting go each time .. teasing... then in a neatly timed move "You can leave your hat on" Suz raised her hat to my chest as I put my hat back on then had my hands in the air, 'Feeling' relying on Suz to keep my tits covered and Em my pussy.

To the last few refrains of 'you can leave your hat on', all three of us lined up Em, me, then Suz one behind the other facing audience and put the trilbies on our heads, me naked with hands on Em's shoulders, Suz hands on mine, then we turned and ran off, me spinning round flashing my naked body as I dashed off.

We ran off stage, I was high as a kite but worried ... what will the Principal say? Am I in trouble ...

But I was looking forward to the most explosive orgasm ever!

But ... I couldn't help wondering what it would feel like to pose naked for a real photographer ..

THE END

(Story continues in Andi and the Camera Club)