Andi and The Inspector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, I can see why you thought it was worth it, Mr James."

Stepping closer to Miss L I rotated slowly for her, then walked behind her to Mr James.

"Yes, its even better than I remember!"

Loving the praise and attention I visited each guest in turn.

"You may go."

Back in the kitchen Chef and I emptied the dishwasher and restacked it, leaving room for more.

'Clear away the desserts.'

I returned, and having to bend forward to collect dishes, gave each diner a good down bra view, receiving a few "very nice!", "great tits," "good choice of bra," and from Clara, "she shouldn't need a bra," among other comments.

In the kitchen the Chef had prepared a well stocked cheese board. The last course. Since I'd taken something off for each course so far, Chef and I were just waiting for the instruction to go topless, bare breasted, tits out. Shit I was excited.

We were kept waiting. The guests were kept waiting.

'You may bring in the cheeseboard.'

Phew, let off the hook. But maybe also feeling a little let down. Then again, some of the guests were teachers, they had their careers to think of .. A half naked school girl serving them dinner in front of witnesses was hardly good for their futures!

Just as I was leaving the kitchen, my phone buzzed on the counter behind me. Shit! I put down cheeseboard.

'Without your bra.'

Oh my! Tummy flipping at the huge change, the unexpected, I felt the blood rushing under my skin. My fingers were shaking so much that Chef had to undo my bra strap.

Picking up the cheese board again I faced him with a "will I do?" look on my face. He looked me over, smiled into my eyes and nodded, and completely topless I walked into the Dining Room.

Of course my hands were full with the board, which was at the level of my waist.

They all just stared as I put it down in the middle of the table. I hesitated, embarrassed, delighted, horny, wanting to disappear but also to savour the moment of being topless in front of two teachers and three total strangers I'd never met before tonight.

There were no comments, silence.

I glanced at each of their faces .. They were not looking in my eyes! I smiled, loving the appreciation; and turning walked to the door, ass swinging.

"Andrea, would you get another bottle of the red from the sideboard?"

Shit, I turned back into the room and went to the cupboard behind Mr James, bending over at the hips to open the low door and get the bottle, then turning to the table I placed it carefully in front of the Inspector.

"Thank you Andrea ... No comments gentlemen? Ladies?"

"Wow, she looks even better close up!"

"And you got to see this at the Talent show?"

"No, not really, she had a swimsuit on, but wow!"

"So you like what you see?"

"Like? She's gorgeous! I mean, what amazing tits!"

I was glowing with embarrassed pleasure.

Once again I turned to go, but the Inspector stopped me.

"Andrea, my dear, You're not properly dressed, are you?"

I hesitated at the door and turned to face him, feet together and hands loosely clasped in front of me, eyes lowered.

"No Sir, I'm not properly dressed." This was delicious.

"In what way are you not dressed properly?"

Having this inappropriate conversation with the Inspector in front of his guests was churning my tummy in the nicest way.

"I'm in front of your guests in just my underwear, Sir, with my bare tits hanging out for everyone to see."

"I don't consider that at all improper, Andrea." Then addressing the others in the room, went on, "does anyone else consider it improper for Andrea to have her bare tits hanging out for all of us to see?"

"Not in the slightest," replied Miss L, the slim elegant woman in the black trouser suit and cream blouse with severe short haircut, "I would expect that to be quite normal when she's in this house, regardless of who else you have here."

There were murmurs of agreement and approval.

The Inspector nodded, then dangled two items, one from each hand so that I and everyone else could see. In his left was a pretty black satin and velvet choker. In his right was a black leather dog collar with steel studs, complete with buckle and steel loop.

"You may choose, Andrea. Ribbon, or collar?"

Oh fuck! Was there really a choice?

"Please would you put the collar on me, Sir?"

He smiled, and at his beckoning I came forward and knelt by his chair while he fastened the buckle behind my neck. When I stood up he attached a short black leather leash to the steel loop at the front of the collar, arranging it to hang down vertically between my breasts.

"There, much better!" he said. "Now Andrea, walk slowly round the table so that everyone may see the collar close, and may enjoy your figure properly"

So I circled the table, pausing at each place to lean forward giving them their own excellent close view of my naked tits, and the rest of my body as either I approached or moved on to the next person.

"You may go, thank you. Return to the kitchen and start tidying away, there's a good girl"

Good Girl!! How lovely!

Adding a little bounce into my step I left the room. Chef greeted me with a wide grin and appreciative stare, and I posed briefly to let him enjoy the view of me in just my briefs and stockings with a collar and leash. His obvious delight just added to my general happiness and maybe even a sense of achievement.

With the exhibiting done but still topless, I helped Chef stack the dishwasher again and started to gather the caterers equipment ready for the van.

Thank goodness it was all over. It had been awesome and felt amazingly good. To be allowed to show off my body, safely, but to total strangers, was wonderful, and to do it in front of my teachers as well just raised it to another level.

My phone buzzed. "That'll be my dismissal," I quipped, glancing over to Chef who was still busy packing up boxes.

'Switch on the coffee machine, and in 3 minutes bring the coffee pot on a tray into the sitting room.'

OK, so only almost finished. I asked Chef about the coffee and he pointed to the machine in the corner that he'd already prepared. I switched it on, as commanded, and helped Chef pile the packed boxes by the kitchen door, deliciously aware of my partial nakedness.

Before the coffee was done my phone buzzed again.

'remove your panties.'

Oh fuck shit bugger whoopee bugger wow.

Hooking my thumbs into the waistband I faced Chef and drew the skimpy white lace briefs over my hips and down my thighs.

I loved it. He stood back, arms folded, unashamedly enjoying my display, to my own delight.

Naked apart from heels and stockings, collar and leash, I carried the coffee pot and cups on a wide tray into the sitting room, very conscious of how bare my freshly shaved pussy was.

Taking my time, I arranged everything on a low table in the centre of the room, mostly bending low so that my naked breasts hung down, swinging with my every movement, circling the table to give everyone a view of my front and back.

"Thank you, Andrea, we'll pour. You may go."

Dismissed I returned to help Chef, hoping the dinner guests liked looking at my bare bum.

After tidying everything away together, Chef and I paused for a small glass of bubbles. It was sexy and fun to be working naked with a clothed mature man who fully appreciated my body without seeming pervy. I wanted to do this again.

"The guests will have retired to the garden with their coffees, so we'll set up the finale, my Special, in the Dining Room. Come on, " announced Chef, and a bit non-plussed I picked up the tray of summer fruits and sauces and followed him.

A short time later the Host and his guests returned, to find me lying on my back on the now cleared table.

I was elegantly dressed in dessert foods; chocolate sauce, whipped cream, fresh fruits of strawberries, raspberries, sliced kiwi, cherry.

The guests used long handled silver spoons to dine directly from my body until I was laid bare. I don't know if you've ever had the delight of being used as a platter, but it's incredibly erotic. The gradual uncovering, the sensation of the cold spoons on your skin, the feel of the food itself, a kind of cool liquidy mess, the stares, the concentration on the sexy bits of the body, nipples, pussy, belly, before eventually everything is gone.

"Did you enjoy the Finale?" the Inspector asked his guests, with a hint of triumph in his voice.

"Quite spectacular! I would enjoy dining off this particular platter again!" replied the severe looking Miss L.

"Me too!" added Rebecca, exchanging grins with her partner Clara.

"I wouldn't mind if this were standard serving in the Staff Room on Saturday evening, ha ha," Mr Casters chipped in, and Mr James nodded his enthusiastic agreement, adding, "maybe the Three Little Maids could take it in turns?" and they shared smiles and knowing looks. I wasn't sure I should share that with Em and Suz.

Soon after that my two teachers took an arm each and helped me in my sticky slimy state up to the bathroom, putting me in the shower under warm water. There was some expensive looking shampoo and body wash. I noticed they stayed while I showered and washed my hair, but hey, did I mind?

Once the shower was off everything went quiet apart from the breathing of Mr James and Mr Casters. It was almost as if they were panting.

There were vague muffled sounds from downstairs which faded with a repeated opening and closing of the front door, and soon it was quiet and peaceful.

Mr James held out his hand to help me out of the shower, and I was exquisitely aware that I was soaking wet and totally naked while the two men were dry and clothed. The contrast seemed to emphasise my nudity and stepping onto the bath mat I sighed with pleasure. Mr Casters held open a large fluffy white towel which he draped round my shoulders before using the corners to dry my shoulders and my breasts. Looking into my eyes he really made sure my tits were dry. Then he lifted the towel from my back up to my head and gently started to dry my hair.

Mr James by now had another towel ready, and kneeling at my feet started rubbing there and up each leg to the knee, then each thigh, then my bum cheeks round and round, gently rubbing and separating them.

"Mr Casters, is Andrea's bum dry?" he asked, looking beyond my shoulder to his colleague.

The drying of my hair paused and I felt two large warm hands softly but firmly explore my bum cheeks.

"Yes, I think so, Mr James, " then a pause, "but I should probably check her chest, don't you think?"

"Andrea?" asked Mr James.

What possible reason did I have for stopping them?

"You should really make sure, I think," I replied while keeping a straight face, "I'm sure Sir will want to know that I've been properly seen to?"

"Andrea would like it if you checked her chest and belly are dry, Mr Casters. Then I'll dry between her legs."

Oh my! What a promise! I felt the strong warm hands slide across my hips and sides up to my breasts, caressing them, stroking them, exploring them, gently squeezing the nipples which were already full and puffy.

Opening my eyes and looking down I watched those hands on my tits, then lower watched Mr James dry my inner thighs and between my legs, rubbing slowly with the soft towel against my outer labia, forward and back, teasing.

Moving my knees further apart I tried to press my pussy down onto the hand inside the towel but he kept moving it away.

Mr Casters walked round to my left shoulder, and started working my left tit again in his knowing hands while watching Mr James towel my hot shaved pussy.

"I don't think she's very dry, Mr James," he said as if disapproving.

"I better check, then," was the reply and the towel was gone, replaced with another warm strong hand as Mr James cupped between my legs and pressed hard.

I grunted at the sudden change in sensations and looked down to watch the two mens' hands teasing my body. The ripples of climax were building fast and I started panting, pressing myself into the hands, and suddenly they weren't there.

"What?" I cried in anguish.

"Not now, Andrea," replied Mr Casters, smiling and gently kissing my cheek, and they quickly finished drying me off and handed me my original clothes.

Once I was dressed Mr James tied a soft black scarf over the top half of my face and with one of them on each side they guided me back downstairs.

I knew I was back in the main room, sat on a chair facing the window and easily recognised the Inspector's voice as he very formally asked me my name and age, which I told him, wondering if there was a video camera.

"Are you ready to describe your Dirty Fantasy, as promised?"

"Oh! Um, er, yes Sir," a bit surprised, but then thinking this would be quite hot, talking about it in front of him and presumably my two teachers who I suspected were still there.

"I've had this fantasy for a couple of years now, since a holiday in the Mediterranean. Ok so it's summer and I'm on holiday with my Auntie who's really cool, and walking the beach we see a few fliers advertising a Beach Bikini Competition early afternoon. We joke about it but Aunty thinks I should totally do it which is of course what I want to hear. Back in the hotel room I'm taking a shower and shaving my legs and Auntie is reading the Flier, the prize is a page on a professionally produced 'Babes of the Beach Calendar - real girls from beaches of this summer' featuring photos taken during the competition. It seems they're doing 12 beaches. We both think its awesome. I've trimmed my bush so its short and neat and won't show in the black string tie bikini I've chosen. As I'm putting it on Auntie reads more, like how the afternoon contest is Round one, with a Final tonight at the Plaza Hotel Function Room, tickets available from Reception. Some bla bla then the Company owns all rights to photographs taken by its photographer bla bla.

Anyway we turn up in the afternoon and see a big stage on the beach with a sizeable crowd already and a tent next to it with posters for the contest, and we both queue with other girls to sign up. There are beefy bouncer guys keeping a growing crowd from hassling us. Once at the front of the line there's a woman sitting behind a desk and I give her my name and age and phone number and she says Group Three, number 6.

We go into another part of the tent where loads of girls are milling about, each of us in bikinis of all colours and types, but we're all under 30?

Soon music starts really loud and we can here a guy announcing, and Group 1 is called. They all file out and we can hear loads of cheers from the crowd by the stage and more muffled announcements from the same guy.

We're all a bit nervous eyeing each other, assessing the competition, and soon Group 2 is called and we understand that once we've been on stage we go somewhere else not back here. Anyway, again there are announcements we can't make out, cheers and whoops, and soon its Group 3. I file out with seven other girls and we're told to take a wrist band with a large numbered card on it, so I take 6 and put it on my left wrist like everyone else. Suddenly we're at the side of the stage by steps going up .. We can see the stage clearly but not yet the crowd. The music is really loud but the announcer even louder, he's a fit guy, early 30s, in a Hawaiian red shirt and loose khaki shorts, sandals, and there are more beefy guys at the back of the stage.

"And in our third group, lets have NUMBER ONE, please!" he announces, and up the steps goes a pretty blonde 20 something with a curvy ass and big boobs in a nice traditional bikini. She struts on stage right to left then back to the middle to be interviewed, giving her name (Kirsty) and age (23) then is invited to walk the front of the stage again, which she does wiggling her butt and shaking her boobs, and the Announcer encourages a loud audience reaction, then she's off and its number 2. On it goes all quite harmless and soon its my turn. I have no idea how the noise on stage compares to when I was at the side and know I need to make a good impression if I want to get through.

I saunter across the stage as sexily as I know, different from the other girls' strutting, glad I wore heels with the bikini, and return for my interview. Close to the guy has an aura of power, and I lower my eyes and face. When asked my name I look up almost shyly going for the cute effect and give my name and age, and when invited walk to the front of the stage, in the centre, hands in hair, gyrating my hips, turning slowly full circle, getting lots of cheers but no whoops or whistles. When I'm facing them again I put my hands to the sides of my bikini top and tease the halter string outwards, looking at the big crowd with my head tilted and eyebrows raised, inviting a response.

The noise goes up with lots of shouts of 'do it!' but I'm not satisfied, and let go the right side putting that hand to my ear as if I can't hear them. They go really loud, loads of shouting, 'do it!', 'get em out!', 'tits! Tits!', and I love it ... Gently tugging the strings outwards I pull the bikini top triangles away from the middle revealing more of my boobs .. Cheers and whoops now, then my nipples are bared and its going crazy with whistles as well. I parade left and right across the stage front my top totally to the sides and tits out, shaking them and get a lovely reaction. Then I'm back with the announcer who tells me I did great, and I'm off.

I'm high as anything, and while I put my bikini top straight again a bouncer gets a nod from the guy on stage and tells me I'm through to the final and I'll get a call to come back.

When I meet up with my Auntie she gives me a knowing look, like I got caught being naughty, but her eyes are twinkling with shared mischief and she tells me they were choosing girls who either were dead gorgeous or were daring, or both.

The evening starts off like the afternoon had, with us getting ready in a side area while loud music and announcements eddied out from the stage. It's a modest sized hotel and we've taken over the Ballroom with a raised area at one end, presumably for a band, normally. The dance floor is packed with chairs and Auntie reckoned they'd get hundreds in there. The tickets weren't cheap and they must be making a fortune. So after all us girls in the final get a look at where its happening the bouncer guys take us to this side room to get ready. We'd all seen the posters around the ballroom and just outside, collages of photographs taken in the afternoon session, with a set for each of the last eight. I noticed that four of the other girls had moved their bikini tops out the way to get chosen, and the other three girls were simply stunning. It was going to be a challenge to have any chance of winning.

The Compere guy comes in to explain the format, and after we all sign more releases we're left to get ready, guarded by our bouncers.

So first with music playing we all go up on stage with new numbers on our right wrists, which is the side everyone will see as we get on stage, I'm five, and we're in tiny denim shorts and tight white cut-off t shirts with the Calendar sponsors logo across out chests and we line up in number order swaying to the beat, and one by one a spotlight picks us out and the Compere guy calls our number and tells to turn slowly on the spot so the audience can enjoy an all round view, which is pretty fun, and we all get cheers and claps but its obviously too tame for the crowd.

Next the guy calls us forward one at a time for a brief interview, asking us our name, age, where we're from, and we speak into the mic in his hand.

Then the guy plays the crowd, holding his hand to his ear and saying, "What's that? They're wearing too much? Really?" Which gets a great crowd reaction. He half turns to us and says, "They think you're wearing too much, girls? What do YOU think?" and he steps back a bit and the music gets louder.