Andi and the Unruly Class Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrea is observed.
17.7k words
4.82
9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/17/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

*****

SATURDAY

I left the Velvet Club that Saturday morning in a state of high arousal. I was horny. Incredibly horny.

You may think that after being face fucked and sucking off two well-hung men, after them both cumming generously over my face and hair, filling my mouth to overflowing with sperm, then being fucked bareback from behind, long and hard by one of them until he pumped my eager wet pussy so full of even more hot fresh spunk that it ran freely down my naked thighs, that after that I'd be sated and replete.

Absolutely not. It just aroused my appetite and made me hungry for more sex. Desperately hungry.

Having cleaned myself up after my encounter with my student David Jordan and his father at the Club, I was again dressed in my yellow t-shirt with the round neck and jeans, and sandals on my feet, and I left the way I'd come through the back door to the car park.

Tossing my brown leather bag onto the front passenger seat, I folded myself into my car and started the engine, pausing to look once more at the unremarkable service entrance. Despite having only seen the Club in the harsh fluorescent lighting of day, I was intrigued and more than curious.

Starting the engine, I drove carefully away and into town to the central multi-story, then made the short distance on foot to the shopping area most frequented by the town's college and university students.

The area had a mixture of coffee shops, charity outlets selling second-hand clothes and other things, shops for used DVDs and games, party shops, and discount stores. I browsed through some of the cheap clothing, then went into the party shop where I was surprised at the number of saucy fancy dress outfits; cowgirl, nurse, and witch, among others. They also had lots of stockings, including hold-ups, garters, and suspenders, mostly luminous pinks, greens, and blues as well as multi-color hoop designs. There were tiny many-layered skirts made only of brightly colored netting, and wigs of short, bob, and long hair in outrageous tints. There was face paint and Glam make-up, balloons, cards, and party games. I made a few purchases and a discreet inquiry directed me down another street with related but more serious outlets.

Ducking into an ethnic mini-market I threw on a just-purchased rather loud attention-grabbing jacket and tucked my long dark hair inside a short purple wig, then left quickly and entered the first of three Adult Stores almost next door to each other.

The passage led to the right with sexy posters on the right outer wall, then left into the actual shop, presumably so that no patrons of the store could be casually observed from outside when the front door opened. It was like Aladdin's cave of erotic wonders.

"Hi. Anything I can help you with or would you like to just look around?" The voice belonged to a nice clean looking guy with short brown hair, maybe in his thirties, medium height and build, in jeans and a black t-shirt with the Adult Store logo on the chest.

I didn't recognize him as having anything to do with school. "I'll just look if that's okay?"

"Sure, no problem. I'll leave you to it, but if you want anything explained or want help finding anything just ask."

He had a nice smile and a non-pressurizing approach that must have made customers feel relaxed. It did me. Looking at the first display of dildos and vibrators in various colors, sizes, and textures I felt that familiar stirring. It also featured nipple clamps and remote control egg vibrators. I was enjoying myself and wished I hadn't put my bra back on. I craved some attention.

"Do you get many women in here?" I asked over my shoulder while stroking a vacuum-packed realistic feel flesh-colored eight-inch vibrator with an enlarged circumcised head and at the other end a big scrotum and suction cup that would grip any smooth flat surface, or so it claimed.

"Yeah. A few students but usually in groups of three or more; and later in the day, some more mature ladies on their own." I noticed he didn't ask me anything about myself, and supposed company policy respected customers' anonymity.

"Do they put male customers off, or...?"

"Some male customers seem happy to just have them in the shop, a small number try to chat them up. Depends on the customer."

"Excuse me a moment," I said, and drifted around the corner to the entry corridor, out of sight. Putting down my bag I took off the jacket and quickly undid my bra under the yellow t-shirt and pulled it out through the arm holes, putting it in the bag. Settling the bag strap once more over my left shoulder, jacket on but undone, I returned around the corner into the shop.

"I think I'd like to see more," I said and strolled to the next stand. This display had body harness straps, see-through teddies, bra-less corsets, and edible panties.

"These look fun?" I ran the leather of a harness strap through my fingers wondering how I'd feel wearing it.

"Yes, quite a few are bought as gifts." The clerk came out from behind the till and stood next to me, looking at the display. "They can be worn with any bra and briefs of your choosing or none. Quite versatile."

"What would you recommend? For me?" I asked provocatively.

Before he could answer, the door jingled and the sound of footsteps announced the arrival of a potential customer; an older man, maybe fifty with grey hair and a belly sagging over his jeans belt, stretching his blue t-shirt.

Pulling the sides of my loud jacket behind my back and facing the shop clerk with the new customer to my left, I again invited scrutiny and advice, hoping my bra-less state was obvious.

"Would you recommend underwear? Or naked in the harness?" My breathing quickened and I could feel my chest moving. Would he take the bait and play the game?

"You're a very pretty girl with a taut body. You'll look amazing either way, Miss."

It was a bit too diplomatic for me. I turned to the customer who had been watching and listening.

"Excuse me, sir, I was just getting an opinion on this black leather body harness. It's suitable apparently for wearing with a bra and knickers, or naked. What do you think?"

The man looked at the item which was basically a belt, a pair of shoulder straps like men's suspenders, and two lower straps that would hug under the body rather like a climber's harness. The waist belt incorporated a couple of steel rings a hands width apart at the front, each a couple of centimeters across. Each of the two shoulder straps was attached to one of those rings at the front, meeting in a loop around the belt at the back. Also from each front ring hung one of the two lower loops, a short horizontal cross-strap joining them a hand's width below the waist belt, both loops meeting at the back of the waist belt with the straps from the shoulders. From the short cross strap at the front hung two stocking suspenders.

"I guess we'd need to see you in it," he wisely suggested.

"I'm so sorry, but we don't have a fitting room," the shop clerk informed us.

"Hm. Do you have any pictures of it being modeled?" I asked, stroking the soft leather.

"Well no, not that one."

I looked at the box containing the edible knickers, with its photograph of a bare-breasted pretty blonde. In fact, a lot of the merchandise featured topless girls baring their breasts.

"Don't you think you should? You might sell more if you did. You could have a poster right here, next to it," I pointed to the space on the wall next to where the harness hung. "And it's not like you have a policy against showing girls naked tits, is it?"

I enjoyed saying, "tits," in front of the two men.

"Indeed not, Miss. In fact, if you look over to the next section you'll see we have magazines on display that feature both bare breasts and pudenda, shaved, trimmed, and natural."

Following the clerk I looked at the magazine and DVD section where most of the covers sported totally naked girls. The male customer had joined us and looked over the covers with a knowing eye.

It was delicious, but I didn't know how to manipulate them into making the obvious suggestion.

"Perhaps I could try the harness over my clothes?" I suggested, looking at the clerk, "And you could take a picture with your store logo in the background. If it's any good you could get it enlarged poster size at that Print Shop?"

"I don't suppose there'd be any harm, and I can run it by Head Office," mused the clerk, which was good enough for me.

Taking the harness off the display hooks and watched closely by both men, I stepped into the lower loops, then had to loosen the belt and refasten it snugly around my waist, the leg loops tight into my jeans making a dramatic black-edged open triangle over my crotch. Slipping the shoulder straps up I let the clerk adjust them at the back for length, the thin black leather running over my nipples which were now quite easy to see through my yellow t-shirt. Moving over to the till with its Store Logo on the wall behind me I leaned my hands back against the counter and smiled for the clerk as he held out his phone.

"You can use from my nose down, ok?" Even with the short purple wig, I wasn't sure I couldn't be recognized.

"Sure, Miss, we'll edit it in a minute." I noticed that the customer behind the clerk was taking his own picture. That was fine.

"So what d ya think?" I prompted.

"The jeans don't look right," said the customer. Good for him. Maybe this was going to work, after all.

"Oh!" I feigned surprise and confusion. "What do you think we should do about that?"

"Well, you could take 'em off?" suggested the customer, and I looked at the clerk as if the idea had never occurred to me.

"I dunno," I replied, "and it's not like there's a changing room, and would Store Policy allow that?"

"It's no biggy," replied the customer before the clerk could answer, and he hurried over to loosen the belt and shoulder straps so I could climb out of the harness, then held it for me by the shoulder straps while the clerk looked indecisively on.

"No peeking!" I teased, turning mostly away from them, and unsnapped the jeans button, sliding the zip down, pulling the jeans over my hips to my thighs, stepping out of the jeans and sandals both together, pretending I didn't know that the men were watching closely, or that the customer was again taking pictures.

Standing straight in my braless yellow t-shirt and cream color bikini-cut cotton briefs I climbed back into the harness letting the customer fasten the straps, which he did with minimal fuss before standing behind the clerk once more. I posed again and both men took more photos.

"Well?" I asked and moved toward them to see their pictures. "Oh, that's much better!" I commented, liking how good my legs looked, and how the leg straps pulled my cream knickers into a nice camel toe, the shoulder straps pressing into my breasts and emphasizing them, my hair messy with what looked like clumps of gel in it.

"We should cross the shoulder straps over to go between yer tit, er, boobs," suggested the customer, and I replied enthusiastically,

"Yeah, that would separate my tits and frame them at the same time!" The customer came around to undo the straps and refasten them once crossed over and we took more photos. I was very conscious that my nipples would now show through the thin top, and just knowing that was enough to make them pucker and point even more delightfully. They took plenty more pictures.

When we looked through them again I couldn't resist suggesting we try it with the Store Logo t-shirt instead of mine. The clerk disappeared into the back, returning a few moments later with a box of t-shirts in various sizes. While he'd been gone the two of us had again undone the shoulder straps. We found the smallest t-shirt in the box. Because it was black I didn't think the harness would show up or my nipples stand out, but it might still be fun.

Turning my back to them I lifted my own yellow t-shirt over my head and squeezed into the tiny black one with the Logo across the chest, turning again to face them. Once more the straps were crossed over and tightened and I posed, my tummy exposed from the top of my knickers past my navel to halfway between my tummy button and the underside of my breasts, just below where the straps crossed.

"It's too dark." I came to look at their pictures and had to agree with the customer.

"Yep," I sighed, turning my back for the shoulder straps to be undone. Once loose, I let them fall then peeled the black t-shirt up and off, dropping it on the counter. I was now topless. "Ok, do me up again," I said, not crossing the straps this time, and moved nearer the Store Logo on the wall in just the harness and my cream knickers, the shoulder straps carefully covering my nipple points, the pink circles showing either side of the thin black leather.

"Shall we?" I invited, posing again, the leather rough against my swollen nubs, stimulating me further. They took a lot more pictures.

"Let's do the cross-over," said the customer, and standing with my back to them we made the adjustments. Then facing them once more at the counter I posed shamelessly baring my nipples, tits in full view of two strangers, being photographed and loving it.

"Can you use these, d'ya think?" I asked the clerk, who just nodded. The customer kept taking photos.

I'm a total sucker for being photographed. It does something to me, like throwing a switch, maybe because of how much I enjoyed an earlier encounter with a camera club back before my university days. Leaning sideways I picked up the box cutter from beside the till and sliced through the side seams of my knickers, pulling them away and dropping them by the till with the knife.

The two men stood there, mouths open in shock.

Apart from the harness, I was naked. Nude. Bare assed. Bare titted. Pussy bared. I knew the leg straps and cross-strap would be framing my dark neatly trimmed bush of pubic hair, while also squeezing my smooth pussy lips from each side to make them puff out. My framed tits were capped in pink puffy nipples and my face was probably a picture of lustful excitement.

After a moment's hesitation, they snapped and snapped away getting their fill of photos. I absolutely loved it.

Just then the door jingled again and we hastily scooped my clothes and the t-shirts behind the counter, where I stood struggling into the tiny store t-shirt, hidden by the counter from the lower belly down.

A middle-aged couple came in and went to a section I hadn't looked at yet. The clerk went through the same welcome he'd given me, and the other customer leaned on the counter scrolling through his last set of pictures.

"Excuse me, Miss," the lady looked at me, "but can you help us with these butt plugs?"

"Please, let me," interrupted the clerk, "she's still getting used to our products," he continued, then talked in low tones with the couple. They were both fairly unremarkable, trim, dark-haired, he in jeans and button front blue shirt, she in a loose brown sweater and knee-length pale brown skirt over brown knee boots.

They made their choices and brought the items over to me. The clerk came around the counter to ring them up on the till. "When I've scanned each item, pop them in the bag there," he prompted me, "and also put in the free contact magazine and sample DVD," pointing to the box of each on a shelf just below the counter. The couple watched me closely, and when I glanced at them, smiling encouragingly like a good sales girl, I noticed they met my eyes but also scanned what they could see of my body down to my bare midriff, everything below that being hidden by the sales counter that I was leaning against.

"That harness looks cute on you," the lady commented, nodding her head at the black leather straps appearing from under my too-small black t-shirt just below where they crossed over between my breasts to meet the waist strap rings, before continuing down my bare belly and disappearing out of sight below the counter. "Doesn't it, dear?" she added to her man. He nodded, smiled, and continued to ogle me.

I smiled sweetly back, "They're available here on that stand behind you."

"It wouldn't suit me as well as it does you, dear," she smiled in reply.

The store clerk scanned the first item, a Medium butt plug, and handed it to me.

Picking it up I stroked it sensuously wondering whose butt it would go in, looking at each of them in turn. "His butt," the lady said, and looking her man in the eye I kissed the thin end and glanced at her for approval. She smiled and nodded. Next, the clerk gave me a vacuum-packed silver vibrator which I stroked from tip to base, then bagged. Finally, he gave me what looked like a horsetail whip. I looked quizzically at it, holding the cone-shaped handle, and looked up at the lady. "It's a pony butt plug tail," she said, eyes sparkling. I grinned, kissed the thin end of the handle, and popped it too in the bag, adding the contact magazine and DVD.

Handing the bag to the man I felt the lady's fingers on my arm. "Do you have a card?" she asked. I was confused, but the clerk passed over a business card with the Store Logo on a black background on one side, and white on the reverse with phone and email details. "There's also one in the bag," he added.

The lady wrote on the white side and gave it to me. "We have parties, dear, which you might enjoy. That's my number. If you call me, mention we met today in this store." She gave my hand a friendly pat and they left.

The clerk patted my shoulder, then opened the photos on his phone, cropped a few to only show me from the nose down, attached them, and sent an email to someone on a Store email address.

"This is my favorite," said the customer, showing the clerk and me one from my knees up in just the harness, eyes smoldering.

"Are you going to masturbate over it?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!"

"Well if you print it out and cum on it, print a picture of that and give it to this guy here, and I'll pick it up."

"Tribute, huh? Yeah ok." And with that, he turned and left the store.

"That was really sexy," I said.

"You're not supposed to kiss or fondle the customers' purchases. They were very good about it."

"Yeah, I know, sorry, but they quite liked it?"

The clerk got an email back. "They like your pictures, especially the last set. But I'd need you to sign a contract allowing the Store to use your photo," he said, scanning the reply.

"I can do that, provided it's nose down. In return for this harness?"

"Haha, I can let you have that, Duty Manager's perk."

"Wow! Thanks! What about that butt plug tail? The orange fluffy one?"

"Haha sure, you can have that too, and a sample DVD and Contact mag."

"Thanks! How about I come in next Saturday and we can go through the contract?"

Soon after I was dressed in the jeans and my t-shirt, braless with the harness still under, and headed to a coffee shop.

Over a creamy mocha, I discreetly looked through the contact magazine inside another of more conventional material and goggled at how bold many of the entries were. I also transferred the handwritten number from the back of the card into my phone.

When I got home I quickly stripped naked apart from the harness, and lying on my bed knees wide apart I energetically masturbated, working my clit and vagina with busy fingers while wondering what lewd advert I'd want to put in the Contact mag. Picturing the customer from the shop doing the same as me and ejaculating gallons of hot fresh sperm over my printed picture I came in a ripple of connected orgasms that left me hungry and thirsty. I really was sliding back into depraved behavior.

SUNDAY

On Sunday I enjoyed a lazy morning, trying to keep my mind off the impending Inspection. I sent an email to Alice and, remembering the couple from the Store, I tried their number.