Andi's Dream - Joy To The World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls nodded enthusiastically.

"Ok, just tell me the things you want the very most. Just not a horse or a pony or any other pet, Wonka will get jealous." The girls called out several items that were based on Disney's most recent releases, many of which lay wrapped in the basement. Paul jotted everything down and said "Ok, sign here," he gave the girls a pencil and they actually did a good job writing their own names. "And we just need an envelope..." he started looking around for an envelope, "and we send it to Santa the fast way." He looked around then said, "Hang on, I have an envelope in my office," and he ran upstairs as quickly as possible. In his office he grabbed a legal envelope and put a piece of paper in it while putting their letter in his pocket.

Returning downstairs he walked over to the fireplace in the library with a Twin escort. "What happens here is that the letter burns, the smoke goes up the chimney to the North Pole where Santa pushes it back together into a letter."

"Wow" was all they could say, and soon their letter, envelope, and all lay burning in the fireplace and on its way to Santa.

Andi got the satisfied girls moving toward the exit and whispered to Paul "That was some quick-thinking soldier."

"Wait until tomorrow morning when the real magic happens."

"There better be some magic before tomorrow morning," she purred into his ear.

"Trust my magic wand."

"I love it when you talk dirty to me."

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

"Nana just type andi&paul in the search bar... really, the stream is there, I'm watching it here." Andi was trying to get her wedding gown on while she tried to ensure that her grandmother could watch the wedding as it streamed on the internet. "It's not andi and paul, use an ampersand, it's the 'and' symbol... the shifted seven key... no spaces... ok, now click the little sideways triangle... yes... you should see a church full of people singing... you got it? there you go. Ok, Nana, I love you, I'll wave to you, bye bye." Andi turned off her cell phone and handed it to Lucy who shoved it in Andi's purse, then went back to making sure that Andi's white cape fit perfectly without a wrinkle.

"Ok ladies, show time," said Carol Snow. Her husband Larry was head of audio and video and she quite often assisted him with weddings and ceremonies.

"My mouth is so dry," gasped Andi.

"Here, this will help," said Lucy as she offered Andi a cherry Lifesaver. "Any second thoughts? regrets?"

Andi looked her best friend straight in the eye. "My only regret is that we didn't do this the minute they cleared the snow off of the roads weeks ago." She met Paul when he rescued her after going in the ditch during a blizzard. They emerged from Paul's cabin madly in love and engaged. She popped the Lifesaver in her mouth, and it did help with the dryness. A little.

Lucy gave her a half smile. "I thought you were going to regret the vow of chastity."

"That's a standing regret. Come on love bugs!"

"Bug bug."

"Bug bug."

They gathered in the darkened foyer; through the windows they could see the flickering of the candles as the packed sanctuary sang Silent Night in acapella ending their short Christmas Eve ceremony. Ernie Kraft was there to man the door. "Are you guys ready?" he asked.

He only received nervous nods. He put a big hand on Andi and Lucy's shoulders. "Andi, I've known Paul over 10 years and have never seen him happier, and that's all because of you." Andi suddenly felt shy in the presence of this big Teddy Bear of a man. "And Lucy," he turned his head to the slim Doctor. "Gus does nothing but talk about you. Did you cast a spell on him or something? Now go out there and have fun you guys."

Turning her back to Ernie, Lucy broke into a huge, astonished grin and Andi hugged her as they quietly squee'd their joy at Ernie's words about Gus. Recovering quickly, they prepared the twins for their entry into the church. Just as the congregation came to the final "Christ the savior is born," Pastor John asked the congregation to hold their candles for just a few moments longer. He nodded to the pianist Melissa Kraft and she began to play Bach's beautiful Christmas Oratorio, she was soon joined by her son Jacob on cello, and her youngest son Damon on violin. All three were talented enough to play for any orchestra, and Damon was recently accepted by the Philadelphia Pops.

Spotlights lit up John and Macy standing on the podium, the lectern was moved out of the way. John had changed from the casual attire he wore into a black tuxedo with white shirt, green satin bow tie and his tuxedo jacket had green satin lapels. Macy wore a beautiful green off the shoulder floor length dress that had white lace trim up top that plunged between her breasts in sort of an inversed bustier. The same lace became half sleeves that accentuated her beautiful black skin, and the green of her dress perfectly matched the green of John's bow tie and lapels.

Momentarily Paul stepped up next to his brother wearing the same tuxedo but with red bow tie and lapels, followed by Gus who wore a black tuxedo with green tie and lapels, the same as John.

John motioned to the back and Carol and Ernie opened the doors. Andi crouched down and whispered to her girls "Ok babies, just like we did before." She kissed each daughter on a cheek and with all the discipline a 5-year-old can summon Sandra and Madeline Roberts stepped forward and walked slowly down the center aisle, each clutching the special harness that their leader, Wonka, wore. The entire congregation both laughed at a dog leading the girls down the aisle, but also there was a collective awww as the beautiful tiny girls walked in time with the music. Their hair was done in Shirley Temple curls and they wore red floor length dresses that matched the red bow around Wonka's neck.

Following behind was Lucy wearing a floor length straight black skirt, white blouse with green satin tab at her neck, and a black tuxedo jacket with green lapels. Lucy's hair was normally worn in a tight bun but this evening her hair was released, long and flowing. It spilled over her shoulders in waves of "mouse brown." Her plain face was brilliant in the huge smile she tried to stifle but grew less and less successful as she grew near the podium where Gus stood, his eyes fixed on her. She stepped to the left of the girls and attached a long red leash to Wonka, handed the other end to a young man waiting in the front pew. The moment she hit her spot Melissa, Damon, and Jacob began to play the bridal march.

The congregation stood and watched the small woman stride forward clutching a bouquet made of red roses, white lace, and sprigs of holly and pine accented with small red ornaments and red ribbons. Her smile was blissful, and her head held high as she slowly walked the length of the aisle alone. Her brown eyes flashed between the twins and Paul, who both waited breathlessly for her arrival. The spotlights reflected off the hundreds of rhinestones on her white floor length cape, the reflections dancing across the ceiling of the church in a myriad of patterns.

Finally, she stopped and stood confidently alone in the aisle. The music stopped and the lights came up a bit and the congregation blew out their candles as they sat. Pastor John started the ceremony.

"Brothers and sisters, as we gather together to celebrate the birth of Jesus, we celebrate the wedding of our own Paul Jarecki and Adrianna Roberts. Who gives this woman in marriage?"

There was dead silence for a long time, it was so long Andi's mother Heather almost stood to say something, but that embarrassing moment ended when Andi's voice was heard clearly throughout the church. "No one. I give myself to this man who risked his life to save myself and my children. I give myself to his love and his protection without qualm or reservation." With that Andi drew off her white floor length cape to reveal her chosen wedding gown, a mirror image of Macy's dress but in the same shade of red as the twin's dresses. She handed the cape to Lucy who folded it, laid it on the pew and stepped up on the podium.

Wonka was led off to the side and Andi took the girls hands and walked confidently up the steps to stand next to Paul. They turned to face each other and from that moment Andi lost track of the entire ceremony. She heard John talking, then she heard Macy talking, and it was all lost on her, she was drowning in Paul's eyes. Damn it, she cursed herself, every time she looks into his eyes she loses track of what is going on around her and all she wants to do is take off her panties and... well, she fooled them this time, just hope Paul doesn't hoist her skirt up too high when it comes time to do the garter... wait, the words are coming through... she heard John read Paul's vows.

"Paul Luke Jarecki, do you take Adrianna Louisa Roberts to be your wife, to bathe her in love and friendship today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you live, to love, protect and raise her children as your own, to trust and honor her, to love her faithfully through the best and the worst, whatever may come, forsaking all others, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the family here that is willing to help you?

"I so very much do," said Paul and he slipped the wedding band on her finger. Andi's mind was spinning - Paul slipped in "love, protect, and raise her children" without telling her and when she heard it, she almost melted. Tears of joy formed in her eyes and crept down her cheeks and she fought against the urge to throw herself at him and wrap her arms around him. Then Macy read Andi's vows.

"Do you, Adrianna Louisa Roberts, take Paul Luke Jarecki to be your husband, to submit to his judgement and to cherish his friendship and love today, tomorrow and for as long as the two of you live, to stand by his side and support him, to trust and honor him, to stand with him faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, forsaking all others, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the family here that is willing to help you?"

"Dear God, yes!" she cried as she slipped his ring on his finger. She remembered holding his ring and it felt huge, and his finger felt huge, and her mind slipped off to other things that were huge, and she moved as close to Paul as she could. The twins clutched at her dress and his pants legs.

"We'll take that as an I Do," said Macy to chuckles in the congregation, "Why don't you two go ahead and kiss."

They melted into each other's arms and kissed deeply, the kind of kiss that leads to much more, in fact he dipped her as they kissed, and in response she pushed her Lifesaver into his mouth. Standing they took a moment to recover their breath and kissed again until John politely cleared his throat. "Oh yeah," said Paul and he and Andi turned to the congregation.

"Friends," called out John, "meet Mister and Missus Jarecki. The congregation clapped until Melissa Kraft struck up 'Joy To The World' for a recessional. Paul scooped up the closest twin and held her tight while Andi hoisted Sandy to her hip and the brand-new family walked up the aisle to the old classic Christmas Carol. Madeline grabbed his groomed beard with her tiny fingers and held tight.

"Are you really my daddy now?"

"Really and truly and forever."

She rubbed her tiny smooth cheek against his bearded cheek "My daddy."

"My Maddie," he said. She just snuggled tighter. Normally she would become terribly upset if someone called her Maddie, but it was OK for her poppa to say it.

Behind them followed Gus and Lucy arm in arm, her smile just wouldn't fade, and neither would his. Then behind them followed John, Macy, and Wonka, and then the congregation filed out.

The Wedding Party was hustled into a side classroom where the photographer set up a small set for the photography. There was a winter mountain background and the foreground was a large white mound that looked like a snow drift, and a fake pine tree was added to meld the foreground in with the background. There was a wooden bench for seated shots. Since everything was digital Paul and Andi insisted that the photographer kept shooting and not wait for the perfect shot. There were the usual shots bride and groom posing, then all the bride side of the party, all the girls, all the boys, and the twins were everywhere especially with Wonka.

The best shot of the session was after the photographer shot the brothers and asked for the sisters. Andi and Macy posed the twins on the snowbank and started to back out of the frame when the photographer said "No, I want all the sisters - that includes you two." At that point, the realization hit them, they were sisters, this was a brand-new revelation, the fact that their husbands were brothers, and this would change Andi and Macy into sisters, which never occurred during all the wedding planning. They both squealed "I have a sister!" Andi was an only child and Macy grew up with two brothers. Suddenly they started calling out ideas "We can go shopping," "and get our hair done," "I know a great place for sushi," suddenly Andi's eyes shot wide open "LET'S GO SLEDDING!"

The picture was perfect, Andi's eyes were wide open as she sang out her idea to go sledding, her perfect pale white skin almost blending with the snowy background, her red and white Santa hat which matched her red and white dress, was cocked to one side, statuesque Macy in her green dress and green Santa hat laughing at Andi's excitement over sledding, meanwhile the twins laughed uproariously at their mom and Aunt's excitement, while Wonka wearing fake reindeer antlers sat off to the side looking bored.

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

The reception was held in the fellowship hall with tables overflowing into the church foyer and choir practice room. A large area in the middle of the fellowship hall was left open for the couple to dance. The reception was dry, all that was served was punch, lemonade, coffee, and water. There was a huge abundance of cakes, cookies, bars, and Christmas sweets of every shape and size placed at separate tables. The wedding party was seated at the head table as usual, but the wedding party seated unusually. The twins sat between Andi and Paul, so the newlyweds had to lean over the twins to kiss. The best man and maid of honor sat together to Andi's right, the bridesmaid and groomsman who both were also the officiants, sat to Paul's left. Wonka curled up at Paul's feet.

Soon the guests started tapping the plastic tables with their hands calling for a speech. Larry Snow walked across the dance floor with the wireless mike and stood in front of the head table. As pastor John reached for the mike out of habit, Macy slapped his arm down and Larry smiled and handed the microphone to Gus, who took it reluctantly. He and Lucy had a bit of a discussion, the tradition at Springville Congregational was for the speaker to step out on to the dance floor at weddings so everyone could see him or her. In fact, a small table with champagne flutes filled with sparkling cider stood waiting for the speakers. Holding hands Gus and Lucy walked out to the middle of the floor.

"All of you know me," Gus started, "and you all know Paul, so let's drink a toast to their happiness..." Gus stopped because of the good-natured booing for his attempt to weasel out of a speech. He started again. "Years ago Paul moved to Springville, he bought that rundown old Victorian over on Howard street and he hired me to help him fix the place up. It took me a year to realize that Paul and our new pastor John were brothers, because they never talked at that time. Paul was in a very dark place, his wife had recently died, and when that happened, he left the military and moved here. I guessed it was to be close to John, but Paul would just say "I wanted this house."

"He also bought the old Sprague farm out on Trevette road, I helped him there too, we wired up a small yard barn with lights, and we recently added on to the cabin as its now called. As we grew closer as friends, Paul kept hiring me to do work on that big old house on Howard street. He eventually joined us here at Springville Congregational, and he reunited with John, but he was still sad and alone. Then a few weeks ago he told me he was going to go out to the cabin, I told him 'you're crazy! There's a storm headed our way,' and he just smiled, packed up some food and headed out there.

"Five days later he came back a new man, a happy man. He brought home this beautiful little family and he hasn't stopped smiling. I can see the love radiating from these two, this isn't just a whirlwind romance, this is a deep love. After talking to both of them, I know this romance was God's reward to these two. I think this is why Paul had me and my men so busy at that empty old house, he was planning to fill it. As Andi described it to me, he was feathering a nest for his little chicks.

Gus lifted a flute of cider. "So here's a toast to you, Paul and Andi, go fill that big old house with love and laughter, and all those little chicks."

"Hear hear!" responded the guests and they drank to Paul and Andi. Gus then handed the microphone to Lucy.

"Most of you don't know me, I'm Lucy Kocis, I'm a pulmonary emergency surgeon at ECMC, if you're ever in say, an accident and end up at ECMC, after the ED stabilizes you and determines what kind of surgery or treatment is necessary, they may send you to me. To be honest I'm overjoyed to meet you here, but I don't ever want to meet you there.

"I met Andi in med school and our careers kept us close together for many years. We both ended up at the University Hospital in Denver and were roommates for several years. Andi is a warm loving woman who can be so silly, especially with her girls. But you watch, when she puts on her doctor glasses and puts her stethoscope around her neck, she's a different Andi. She's a serious doctor who concentrates on nothing but your health until it's time to take off the doctor glasses.

"Andi married another fellow several years ago, and he was not a nice man and he left her pregnant with twins and buried in debt. I learned to hate that man, but to love Andi as she dug herself out of the hole he left her in and raised these little preemie angels.

"I eventually moved out here, and Andi found out that there was a medical conference at South Boston and used that as an excuse to visit me, so she flew out here and drove off the road in a snowstorm. You all know about Paul rescuing her, right? Only some of you? To make a long story short she goes off the road in a storm, the cops are all off the road due to the driving ban, and the town of Concord police called Paul to see if he could render aid to a woman and her two children stuck out in the middle of nowhere. At the height of the blizzard Paul hooks a hay wagon to his tractor, chains up the tires, and goes looking for Andi. That was Wednesday. Sunday morning they come out of the cabin engaged and madly in love.

"As for me, I didn't trust Paul, I was sure he took her to his cabin for some hanky panky, but Andi made darn sure that I knew that yes, there was a little hanky, but there was no panky at all. In fact, I know right now Andi is thinking "Shut Up, I want to get to the panky."

Lucy paused for the laughter and continued. "I kept an eye on Paul, wanting to hate him, I even spied on Paul and Andi at every chance to see if he was taking advantage of her." Lucy pointed two fingers to her eyes and then rotated her wrist to point at Paul. "That's right, I didn't trust you, I didn't want to trust you. I wanted to hate you like I hated that other guy because I did not want my dear friend to hurt again. And then," Lucy paused and gulped for breath, her free hand reached out for Gus' free hand. "And then Andi's ex came back, he was planning to extort money from Andi and Paul by attempting to gain custody of the twins."