Andi's Dream - Joy To The World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The folks in the crowd that knew Paul and Andi the closest gasped. Andi leaned over and was whispering frantically to Paul who was reassuring her quietly. John just shrugged when Macy asked him about this plot. Paul never mentioned it to him. And the twins simply continued to devour the treats placed before them, their faces a glory of chocolaty goodness. Windfalls of goodies like this come rarely and cleanup will be a sweet sorrow.

"Men of this church," Lucy said over the hubbub, "Men of this church, Paul, and Gus, and Ernie, were able to convince this piece of slime to drop his plans and just go away. And afterwards Paul prayed for that man, he prayed for that man to turn his life around for the better. I thought, 'what kind of man prays for such slime?' A man like Paul does, and I want a man like that close to my friend Andi for now and for the rest of her life."

Lucy held Gus' hand tighter and raised her flute of cider with the other hand. "To Andi and Paul, may your love be encouragement to all those that are still waiting for the love of their lives."

Hear hear! Responded the guests.

Finally, it was Paul's turn. "I just want to thank you all for all the love you've shown Andi, a newcomer dropped in your midst without warning. Thank you for letting us hijack your candlelight ceremony, I hear from John that the actual wedding ceremony only took sixteen minutes. I also hear from Macy that the ceremony would have only taken eight minutes if we would have kissed more politely."

He paused for the laughter, "I truly love Andi, when I first saw her stuck in the snow, and she looked at me with real distrust, I was hurt. I wanted to rescue her, but she wanted to protect her babies from a man she didn't know and didn't trust. I completely understood that, so I prayed that her heart would open just a crack, and it did. And the rest is history. I want to stay by her side, protecting and guiding her for as long as the Lord lets me, and if in that time I can't be there for her I know that Springville Congregational Church will step forward to aide her.

"And I want to personally assure you that there was no hanky panky in that cabin during that storm. There was a little bit of hanky, but hey - we had Missile Toes!"

"Missile Toast!" corrected the twins at the top of their lungs, perfectly in unison as if on cue.

"I want to thank the women's ministry for setting up this wonderful party in record time, we love you all." He laid down the microphone, held out his hand to Andi and led his bride to the center of the dance floor. In a short moment they were waltzing to Andi's choice for their first dance as Husband and Wife

It's the most wonderful time of the year

With the kids jingle belling

And everyone telling you be of good cheer

It's the most wonderful time of the year

They waltzed as they practiced, because Andi found this song to be a joyous celebration of a holiday season that had passed her heart by for so many years. So, when this wonderful man suggested he could get them wed in a church on Christmas eve, part of her sarcastically said "yeah, sure" but the rest of her cheered him on and reveled in the holiday season. At the end of the song they stopped, kissed, and tried to head for the door, but the worship leader Peter Runyon called out "One more!" he was in the corner with Melissa Kraft at the upright piano and her sons who had just finished tuning up. "Ernie tells us you like this one."

And with that, Dante and his wife sang in harmony as Melissa and her sons played beautifully.

I'll always remember the song they were playin'

The first time we danced and I knew

As we swayed to the music and held to each other

I fell in love with you

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?

Would you be my partner every night?

When we're together it feels so right

Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?

Andi and Paul kissed through the entire dance as the couples of Springville Congregational Church joined them on the dance floor. When the song was over and they said their I Love You's, Andi and Paul tried to move to the door, but John picked up the microphone. "Hold up dear brother!"

Paul winced and stopped. Andi turned to him and said, "What's wrong?"

"We're busted." The couple turned around and saw that there was a folding chair set up in the middle of the dance floor, men were grouped on one side of the floor, women to the other side.

"The proprieties must be observed at all times," said John.

With a sigh of good-humored resignation Paul led Andi to the chair where she sat, the twins came out and stood on either side of her. Paul knelt and gently slid his hand up under Andi's skirt to her knee. "You're wearing two garters?"

"Well yeah, I'm going to keep one," then she leaned forward and said softly "And as much as I want you exploring there, let's do that later."

Paul smiled and eased the garter off her shapely left leg which he noticed for the first time tonight was encased in red nylon stockings to match her beautiful red dress. He slowly stood and took hold of her hand and he encouraged her to stand. Then as he pulled her close, he looked at her garter for the first time, it was white elastic lace with red woven into the lace and a holly leaf cluster embroidered on like a badge. He smiled and casually tossed the garter over his shoulder to the bachelor's behind him. He didn't even look to see who ended up with the lacy prize.

"One last task dear husband," smiled Andi. The twins were so excited about what came next. "You know what you're going to do, right?" said Andi to her girls.

"Uh-huh!"

"We know, we know!" The girls were so excited that they were practically dancing.

"Don't forget!" admonished Andi.

"Ok, ok!" and the twins dashed to where all the bachelorettes were waiting.

Macy went up to Lucy who was waiting with the bachelorettes only because Andi asked her to participate. "The twins really want the bouquets so please try to get it to one of the girls..."

Lucy looked her friend in the eye, "I heard you the first seven times, ok - I'll try to get the bouquet." Andi had two identical bouquets, one for keeping and one for throwing and if the twins were able to get the throwing bouquet then each would have one. "I've seen Andi throw; we'll be lucky if it doesn't get stuck in the ceiling fan or sent through a window." Then Lucy noticed that she had a twin on either side of her. "What are you two doing here?"

"I can be here!" cried Sandy putting her fists on her hips, "I'm a girl!"

"Yeah, me too!" echoed Madeline, "I'm a girl too!"

"Ok, just don't get run over," said Lucy as she looked to the other women in the crowd, "these women look bloodthirsty." Macy moved out of the way and Lucy didn't notice it, but she was suddenly alone in the front of the group, most of the other women pulled back. Then, without warning or fanfare Andi's arm rose and the bouquet arced gracefully through the air straight toward Lucy. "Why the hell couldn't she throw like that when we were playing softball?" thought Lucy as she watched the bouquet tumble gracefully in the air, turning end over end so slowly, so perfectly that she could almost snatch it out of the air by its tape wrapped handle. Instead she let it drop into her hands like a softly tossed Nerf football. She turned to hand it to Madeline who was standing on her right, but the little booger was gone, she looked to her left and Sandy was gone also. The moment the bouquet hit her hands they both took off like a shot back to their mother side.

Suddenly everyone was applauding. Lucy looked around and everyone was cheering and applauding her catching the bouquet including every "bloodthirsty" bachelorette in the lineup. Her gaze rose to the ceiling and she shook her head, she has been had. They set her up to actually try to catch the bouquet. The twins hopped up and down in ecstatic 5-year-old glee clapping their tiny hands in celebration of their subterfuge. Lucy looked across the room for support from Gus, but he shook his head with a defeated smile. He pointed to his arm where he wore Andi's garter, they had set him up too.

"I think this is our cue to go Mrs. Jarecki."

"Say that again."

"Let us depart this festive celebration Mrs. Jarecki."

"I love the way that sounds," she moaned seductively. Then smiling Andi crouched down and gathered her girls close. "Poppa and I are going to check on the chickens and plow the driveway at the cabin, ok? So, you guys need to take Aunt Macy and Aunt Lucy home with you and show them how to feed Wonka. He's been such a good boy but he's probably hungry."

"He IS hungry, he ate all my cake," said Madeline.

"See? He needs proper food. Can you take him home and feed him? And take baths! You guys are chocolaty messes!"

"Make sure Santa doesn't stop at the cabin!" cried Sandy, "Tell him where we are!"

"We will do that! We'll wait to see if he comes to the cabin, and Aunt Macy and Uncle John will stay at the house to make sure Santa knows that you're there."

As Macy and Lucy lead the twins off to collect Wonka and their coats Andi stood up on tiptoe and whispered into Paul's ear those 4 little words that every man loves to hear from their wives; "I'm not wearing panties." They were out the door and heading to their love nest in moments.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

"Finally!" sighed Andi as she sat with her legs hanging out of the cab of the Ranger and waited for Paul to unlock the cabin door. The security shutters were open, and Andi could see through the windows that Lucy and Macy had visited, things were different from the last time she was here.

Paul finally unlocked the door and returned to the truck to scoop up Andi and carry her over the slush, mud and snow into the toasty warm cabin, her arms around his neck. Their lips met again and again before he set her gently on the table next to the presents. She busied herself with opening the

Emergency Supplies while Paul removed her shoes and set about exploring her dainty feet. "Lube, we're going to need this," she said softly as Paul began nibbling on her toes.

The next present was a vibrator that looked like it had potential, some other toys: fuzzy hand cuffs, crotchless panties, flavored lotions, and some interesting looking games. Then there were bottles of wine, cheeses, all kinds of snacks and delectable goodies. Paul saw her trying to open a bottle of champagne and stopped nipping and teasing her toes and eased the bottle from her hands. "A true gentleman never lets a lady open a bottle of wine."

"Why not?" asked Andi as he popped the cork.

"It takes too long," and he filled two flutes and they toasted their love.

Andi hopped down off the table and turned her back to Paul and lifted her hair, the universal signal to unzip her dress. Paul pulled the zipper down all the way and Andi turned around; her arms bunched up in front of her. When she dropped her hands, the dress slipped all the way to the floor, a red puddle at her little feet. All she wore under her dress was thigh high stockings, not even a garter belt. She stood naked before her man, her breasts swollen with desire, nipples hard, and her pussy damp.

She knelt and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and they dropped to the floor. He lifted each foot to step out of his trousers and she peeled off his socks. Then as he removed his shirt and tie she yanked his boxers down and his cock sprung free. It slapped up against his belly, hard and throbbing, looking for a mouth to fill, an anus to spear, a pussy to conquer, and she was enthralled with the power she felt. She kissed the head of his cock and licked off the copious flow of precum and shuddered at the utter masculinity of the flavor. She opened her mouth and drew his cock in, sucking, running her tongue around the head of the cock in her mouth. It started to throb as Paul's strong hands lifted her up to her feet.

"I'm not going to last long this first time," he growled, "so we're going to make it worthwhile."

Shuddering in anticipation she leaned forward and sucked her man's nipple into her mouth and flicked her tongue over it, over and over while she stroked his hard throbbing cock, the cock that she prayed would brand her as his own, fuck her senseless and impregnate her. She released his nipple, and he pulled her close, his mouth covering her, his tongue sliding deep into her mouth. She groaned in desire and welcomed the assault. Tonight, the word 'No' had no meaning to her, the words "don't," and "stop" were only to be used together.

He snapped off the light switches and the cabin was plunged into semi-darkness. The fire, the flickering candles and the Christmas lights gave them all the light they needed.

She gripped her man by the cock and pulled him to the couch. When the back of her knees hit the couch, she broke the kiss and turned around lowering herself to her hands and knees on the couch. Paul reveled in the sight of his small beauty her curves so reminiscent of a cello, her flawless skin cinching down to her narrow waist then swooping out to her luscious hips, her milky pale skin now glowing in the firelight, and that beautiful round little bubble butt! It was all he could do to keep himself from pouncing, driving himself into her like a madman and viciously taking his pleasure. His cock throbbed with desire for this woman, aching to plunder her, to pound into her over and over until he released his pent up flood inside her womb.

But not tonight, tonight he is going to worship his angel, to explore every inch of her body, to find every pleasure zone, and wring every orgasm he could from her. What he did here tonight was going to set the pace of their sex life for the rest of their lives, and he wanted his woman to know that he was here to fulfill every need and desire she has or could imagine. His eyes fell to the cutest little ass he had ever seen in his life and he knew where he wanted to start.

With her back to Paul, she couldn't see what he was doing, but he felt him spread the cheeks of her ass. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned a shuddering moan as his tongue speared its way inside her anus. "Oh yessss, sssooo good."

His tongue danced around her tiny pore, squirming inside her sphincter as if it were a living thing, strange and unique thrills slid around her body. Never had a man done such a thing, it was so good! She sighed and groaned as his warm wet tongue pushed into her, the snaky thrills consumed her mind and body...

She lowered her face to the blanket and reached back with her hands holding her anus wide open, giving herself up to him. His tongue circled her pore flicking his saliva over and over the sensitive nerve endings in her most intimate opening. Now poking his tongue demanded entrance to her ass, and she pulled her round, perfect ass cheeks as wide as possible.

Paul's hand began stroking her damp labia as he drilled his tongue into her ass. She moaned and shuddered at the forbidden sensations his tongue was eliciting from her. He pushed her delicate inner thighs apart and whispered "wider!"

"Yess, daddy!" she opened her legs as wide as she possibly could, giving Paul complete access. As his tongue penetrated her tiny anus over and over, his thumb began stroking her pussy outer lips. Her breathing became a series of "Hah!... Hah!... Hah!" as his thumb strummed the entrance to her vagina and slid over her clit, over and over back and forth. And all the time his tongue slid around her tight little anus. The pleasure was unbearable, she was building to a huge climax and was preparing to teeter over the edge...

Then suddenly it wasn't Paul, it was her ex-husband, it was one of his damn drinking buddies. Soon the hitting would begin, the slapping and punching, hair pulled, nipples twisted. Her stomach tied up in knots and all she wanted to do was run. Paralyzed with fear she slumped to the bed, curled up, and lay there shuddering. Now a new terror entered her mind, Paul was going to hate her for freezing up like this on their wedding night. She curled up tighter and wished she were dead.

"Baby?"

She didn't respond.

He curled up next to her and tried again, "Baby?" his voice was tender, she didn't respond.

"Turn over baby. Daddy wants to see you."

She sniffed then slowly rolled over on to her back, her face a mask of fear.

He crawled up and lay next to her, he held her tight, the bubble of sheer lust was burst, it may take time to get back to that point, but right now his baby needed to be held. They snuggled naked before the warm fire until her body began to relax. "Better now baby?" he asked. She nodded without saying anything. He thought that she came without reservation in the sauna and shower here and at home, why now did she freak out. Is it the bed? "Is it the bed baby? Is that what is freaking you out?"

"No," she sniffed. "I couldn't see. I was face down in the covers and I couldn't see. It felt sooo good, but I started to remember and..."

"Shh shh shhhhh, it's ok. Those times are over. I don't gamble, and I'll never leave you defenseless and blind." He hugged the trembling woman and kissed her neck gently.

"Ok," her voice was still tiny and weak.

"My baby, right now, naked before you and God, I pledge to you that I will never intentionally treat you in any way that terrifies you." He snuggled her close and he felt her start to relax. "If you want to just snuggle like this all night, that's ok."

"Are you sure?

"Uh huh." He snuggled her tightly and pulled a soft blanket over them both. "We'll get to see Santa Claus come out of the wood stove."

"I've ruined our wedding night," she wept.

"No, no you have not. If anyone ruined it, it was Frank. I had a talk with him..."

Andi tightened up in fear. "What did he say?" Her voice was tiny and distant.

Paul took a deep breath, if Andi got upset his marriage would be over before it was 12 hours old. "Remember when I asked if I could do a '23 & Me' thing on the girls?" Andi nodded in the affirmative. "Well, we kind of did one on Frank too."

Andi looked startled. "How did you... did he consent?"

"No, he didn't consent, he didn't know. I guess he didn't realize that chewing on a cheap cigar leaves DNA behind."

"You didn't!"

"I did."

"What... how..." Andi was shocked and at a loss for words.

Paul brushed a tear soaked strand of hair from Andi's face. "In Frank, we found southern Italy and Sicily, literally nothing else."

"What about the girls...?"

"England, Ireland, Norway, and eastern Europe. They could be Jarecki babies. Not a spec of Italian heritage."

"They're not...?" Andi couldn't bring herself to finish the question for fear of what the answer might be.

"Franks children? Probably not. The science on 23 and Me type blood test doesn't tell us who the father is, just a geographical representation of like DNA types. However, as I explained to Frank, this raises a question in my mind and any legal proceedings involving the twins will require a paternity examination.

"What did he say?" Andi's eyes were round with wonder of what she was hearing.

"He didn't say anything, he just signed a document that stated that he had no familial relationship with the twins. It was witnessed, notarized, and filed with the clerk of the Erie County."

Andi gasped; she couldn't believe what she heard! She squealed with glee and wrapped herself around Paul, crying and laughing at the same time. "He's gone? He's really gone? The Sword of Damocles has been lifted?"

"Yeah, it's over baby."

"Oh daddy! That is the best Christmas present anyone has ever given me!" she smothered his face with kisses and rolled on top of him.