Andrea

Story Info
Andrea's sexual awakening.
12k words
3.86
16.5k
23
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea's Sexual Awakening

We live in a quiet neighborhood in South Africa, Pretoria in the eastern suburbs at the end of a cul-de-sac where the only traffic was the mail man and the neighbors. Our house sat on a one-acre lot, covered with old-growth trees from the forest that surrounded it. The trees and the shrubs we planted blocked the neighbor's view almost completely. Most of the surrounding houses were owned by the families that built them. A house rarely came on the market here. We were lucky when we found our house, or should I say a lot, because I tore the existing house down and built one that better fit our needs. It was two stories with a fabulous view of the natural surroundings. It was at the end of the cul-de-sac, so its backyard was bigger than most, and it backed up to a forested area that can't be built on. I am 35 years old and my wife, Andrea 30.

Andrea was really sweet and innocent when I first met her. She never had a boyfriend before. She had grown up in a very conservative family. She dressed always conservatively

She was doing only little make-up and was trying to hide her natural beauty. She was always fairly hot in bed and have a terrific figure. Andrea has dark brown hair, a pair nice tits, which are perky, a nice flat tummy, full round hips and a pair of wonderful legs. The house had a full gym that we used religiously. As a result, she is in excellent shape.

I had been married for three years to her when this events played out, two years ago. We had great sex we were down to fuck about 2 to 3 times a week.

I am a software developer and work most of the time as a consultant. I am work long hours and often away from home.

Andrea work for an estate agency doing their admin. She work most of the time from home and call into her office once a week.

A little over 18 months ago, on our weekend walk, I noticed that the house nearest to me had a "For Sale" sign in the front yard. It had belonged to an older couple, and the husband had recently. The kids had put the mother in an assisted living facility to sell the house. The next Saturday, I saw a "Sold" sign in front. On this block, nothing stayed on the market long.

Three weeks later, trucks and excavators started showing up next door. I saw a nicely dressed guy standing around in a hard hat, who looked like he was the foreman. I asked him about the plan for the house and found out that it was going to be torn down and a new one built. He planned on it taking at least a year to complete.

My mood worsened as the days, weeks and months went by. The noise started at 7 am and was not a pleasant alarm clock. It rained for weeks, and the work slowed to a standstill. It made me feel bad about how much building our house must have inconvenienced and upset the neighbors. That took well over a year.

After 18 months, the new house was complete. They had done a great job and although it was more contemporary than I would have chosen, it fit into the neighborhood well. A pool and hot tub were added. Inside of that was a tall hedgerow. They had saved every possible tree and planted more. The lot shared the same forested area as our house.

Everything looked great, and we were anxious to meet my new neighbors.

A week later, moving vans arrived with an army of moving men, and an enormous amount of furniture, to fill the house. The man who directed the movers appeared to be the owner. I couldn't tell much about him from a distance. We planned to call on the family later to welcome them to the neighborhood.

Another week went by without much activity other than a car occasionally pulling into the garage. There were no lights on at night, so we assumed no one was staying there.

It all started one late Friday afternoon when I got home from work. When I arrived Andrea attacked me with a wet sloppy kiss and dragged me to the sofa in the living room.

"I need you now, like in now. You need to make love to me, now, not later now. No time for you to relax mister." She commanded.

It was the first time ever she acted this way. I was surprised, but did not care. I just flipped her dress and moved her panty aside and fucked her. Her pussy was very wet. My cock just slipped in. It was awesome. She never ever was this wet before, not even after foreplay. After a few minutes she climaxed. Coming like crazy. It was another first. I could not hold back and came.

"What was that all about" I asked.

"Nothing really, I has just horny, it is being a while since we made love." She smiled.

We made love just two days ago, and this was not making love, this was fucking, one kiss, no foreplay, she was still dressed. I just kept quiet. Who was I to complain?

That evening we fucked again and later made love, kissing and cuddling. I was drained, my balls felt like raisins. It was still lurking in the back of my mind. Why all this sudden hotness?

Saturday morning I woke up a bit late. Andrea was already up. She was looking to outside through bedroom window.

"Looks like the new neighbors finally is here" She said in a soft voice.

"How do they look like, did you see them?" I asked.

"No there is just a car in the driveway" She replied.

"It is custom to welcome them if they arrive, maybe you must bake a pie or something" I smiled.

"No, let them settle in first, we can go over later next week. We must not be over eager you know. They'll thing we are pushy or snooping" Again in a soft voice.

"If I can recall when the Gray's moved in across the street you were quick to welcome them. They barely got out of the car and you were there to welcome them" I Chuckled.

She just turned around with an "HHmmm".

The rest of the day Andrea was very quiet. Her mind was elsewhere, I could tell. I decided to leave her alone. To my advantage, it gave me time to do my own thing without interruptions. Every now and then she would peek outside, as if waiting for something to happen.

I ordered pizzas for supper. We both showered after supper and settle down for in front of the TV to watch a movie.

I could see her mind was elsewhere. I asked her what the matter was. She just shake her head.

"Hey, get it of your chest. Is it something I did wrong?" I asked her

"It is not you, it is me. I feel ashamed the way I acted. It is not who I am." She blushed.

"It is fine, actually more than fine. I love it, please don't stop" I assured her.

"Really, because I am in the mood again you know." She smiled.

I pulled her closer and kissed her and my hand went to her panties, peeled it off. Her cunt was soaking. She was much more excited than me. There, her sweet pussy was lying in front of my eyes. I was mesmerized she was never this wet. I put my head on her thigh. She asked me if I only going to stare. This was the sign for me to have a taste of her wet pussy. I first put a little kiss onto her pussy and then used my tongue on her clit. Then I kissed her pussy deep as if I was French kissing her. When I took her clit in my mouth and started sucking it, she was very close to the edge and came soon. Another first. She never allowed me to eat her pussy.

She was basically leaking onto me. She bit her lip, gripped my dick hard and said "Fuck me! Lay down!" a command I was only too happy to follow. My pants was off in a flash. My cock jumped upright. I was ready. The moment I lay down, she instantly mounted me, cowgirl, and balls-deep. I was in heaven. She was bouncing on top of me as if her life depended on it. She started rubbing herself, one hand working furiously at her clit. Her other hand found her breast and began to squeeze it, twisting her nipple. It didn't take long for her to reach a second climax, and when it came it seemed very powerful.

Still on a high, her legs trembling uncontrollably while her insides clenched my hard dick so tightly that she almost pushed it out of herself. I unloaded deep into her cunt. She continued to moan in what seemed like pure ecstasy for a few moments more, until all I could hear was her labored breathing. Still panting, she let herself fall to the side, where she cuddled up to me and her lips found mine in a passionate kiss. Even with my eyes closed I could feel her grinning widely.

Then her hands were on me, slowly playing with my soft cock. When she broke the kiss, she looked down at it, and said "Guess you must have enjoyed that as much as I did." I agreed.

"Yes I loved it" Looking at her, my body was getting ready for another round." Should we continue this in your bedroom?" I asked her.

Actually, I think I'm all done for today." she winked at me. I felt a little sad that my attempt to capitalize on this new-found passion had failed, but tried to focus on the positive.

The question was still lurking in the back of my mind. "What was this change all about?

***

I tried to convince her do dress more provocatively before. She has got an amazing body, very sexy. Sunday morning I approached her again. I need to capitalize on her new mood.

"I think we must go shopping today" I suggested

"Really, today? What are we going to buy" She asked.

"For you a new wardrobe my love, you need new clothes, don't you think?" I smiled.

"Why?" she asked. "Don't you like what I wear?"

"I do honey, I swear but I like you to be sexier. You need a change to go with your new attitude, I need it" I tried to convince her."

"So other men can lust over me? Will you not get jealous?" She teased

"Yes, they can, I will get jealous, of course, but I think other men will be envious of me, having a very sexy wife. Let's go, we can have breakfast at the mall and take it from there" I tried again.

The breakfast did the trick.

"Ok, let's go, I am very hungry" She finally agreed.

***

After breakfast we entered the closest store. We agreed I pick the clothes and she try it on. I chose a black mini skirt first. The skirt was not a super mini but for Andrea's standards, it was quite short. I chose a white sexy blouse which reveals her tits. Also some very sexy Victoria Secret bra and panties. She objected but I finally convinced her to try it on.

She tried it on. She was hotter than ever. She complained it was getting winter soon and the clothes will not do. I added thin white stockings with garter belt. I told her it is for me, and she can wear it at home.

Next I chose a white dress that cling to her body. It was a bit see-through. To calm her down I agreed on a under skirt and a leather jacket to wear during winter. I added some more sexy panties and bras. She looked amazing.

As we leave the Mall I saw a special at a spa, salon type shop. Make over special. I just dragged her in before she could object. Asked the receptionist if there was an opening. Indeed there was an opening. I know her, she'll go along just to avoid embarrassment.

While she was at the salon I took my chance and bought some more sexy clothes which would reveal most of her body. I bought her almost half a dozen of skirts, which were as tiny as possible and some blouse and shirts, which could exhibit most of her breasts.

I went back to the day spa and She looked amazing, hot and really sexy. The lady did a very nice job. I also bought her a full makeup kit.

Late afternoon we had lunch at the mall and returned home afterwards. I asked her to show of her some her new clothes. She wanted to know which one are my favorites. She would show that of to me. Obviously I chose the mini skirt, the blouse and garter belt I bought first.

She went upstairs, I poured us each a glass of wine and waited patiently. "Ding Dong" the doorbell went as she was coming downstairs. We looked amazing, my cock stirred, came alive. She looked very hot.

Irritated I got up to answer the door. There was this man standing there on the doorstep. He was dressed in a white T and cargo shorts. He looked nice, I estimated him a bit younger than me. He would blow me away if I was a woman or gay.

"Good Evening" I greeted.

"Good Evening" he replied. "I am Paul, your next-door neighbor."

"Martin, please to meet you, this is my wife Andrea" I introduced her. She was standing right behind me, she turned red. I thought it was of embarrassment, she was not used to wear revealing clothes and no she was standing in front of the new neighbor.

"Yes we met. Hi Andrea, how are you?"

It hit me like a ton of bricks. Why would she not tell me? This all added up, her sudden increase in passion. Now I know why she was almost constant watching the next-door house. Andrea did not know where to look.

She just looked away with a, "Hi, I am good and you."

"I am fabulous, thank you for asking" He smiled looking her up and down. I felt a pang of instant jealousy, at the same time my cock came alive. I surprised myself. It actually turned me on.

"I need your help. There is a crises at my work and the garden service is coming tomorrow to cleanup. Can I leave he gate key with you guys to open for them?" He asked.

I agreed. "Yes sure, I am at work as well, Andrea will you to that for Paul?' I asked her.

"Yes sure, not a problem" She agreed with a soft voice.

With a thank you and good bye he turned and left. It was hard to miss his erection. This guy must be well endowed.

"Sorry" Andrea apologized.

"Sorry for?" I asked, I little pissed off. Why would she lied to me? She never mentioned to meet the neighbors.

"When I told you I never saw the new neighbor." She whispered.

"Neighbor? So you did not meet his wife or partner or something?" I replied

"He is not married, I do not know if he is involved with someone. He did not mention it." She was in a corner. I poured another glass of wine and tell her to that I am not angry, a bit disappointed yes.

She smiled "Thank you".

"Why? And start from the beginning, please" I tried to be calm as possible.

"I did not know how to approach you, because he was in our house, sorry. I just got out the shower when I heard the doorbell. I just put on my robe and answered the door. I did not expect the neighbor". She rumbled on.

This started to get interesting, I was all ears, and smiling to keep her calm. I don't want to scare her into silent mode.

"He got plumbers to fix his plumbing. The water was of and the workers wanted water, he just wanted to get water for them" She explained.

"You were quite worked up lately, does the new neighbor got anything to do with your constant aroused state lately" It just popped out without thinking. She turned blood red. I knew I hit the nail on the head".

"Not really, can we talk about it later? It's been too late already and I am tired!" She said looking down to the floor. She sounded very concerned. Probably, she thought that she told too much and felt embarrassed.

I did not want to scare her so I said "Its ok, but I have to know, let's talk about it tomorrow".

She got up and to shower. I went upstairs to get my stuff for my turn to shower. I did not switch on the bedroom light. Her phone lit up and caught my eye. It was on silent mode. The first red flag. It never was on silent before. She also never receive messages this time at night. Didn't meant to snoop. I picked it up and tried to open the message app. Her phone was locked. The second red flag. Something was up. I needed to get her secret pin. I tried her birthday, was not working. My birthday, not working as well. Then I remembered, the fingerprint scanner. I helped her to set it up the first time. It asked for fingerprints, I just used mine.

I tried it, bingo, it worked. I opened the message app. Just 1 message from P.

P: "Wow you looked sexy tonight, almost blown my mind, Good night - xxx"

My heart stopped for a few seconds. I assumed the "P" was from Mr. Paul. I decided there and then to create a backup file on the cloud server I use to back up my work and switch on the syncing option. I felt terrible, but I had to find out what's going on. I did not expect that they are already chatting.

After the shower Andrea just turned around. I kissed her good night. She said she was sorry again.

***

Next morning I had a quick breakfast and left early for work. I hugged and kissed her goodbye. She said nothing about the happening the previous night.

I locked my office and open the backup file. There was a shitload of messages. I started to read.

Andrea: "Good Morning. Thank you for the message last night. I only opened it now" - smiley emoji

Paul: "Good morning sexy, wow again, you look hot last night"

Andrea: "Thank you" - blushing emoji

Paul: "What are you up to this morning?"

Andrea: "Still in bed, had a rough night last night."

Paul: "Tell me about it, you kept me awake, no wonder you are tired. You kept on running through my mind, Sleeping Beauty, can I wake you up with a kiss"

Andrea: "I am already awake" laughing emoji "Really were you thinking about me."

Paul: "A lot, dam woman with that body, you are intoxicating"

Andrea: blushing emoji

Paul: "I must leave for work, and thanks for opening the gate for garden service. Xxx

Andrea: "It's a pleasure, enjoy your work"

Paul: "Thank you. Enjoy your day" kissing emoji

Andrea: Hugging emoji

I was relieved, I expected worse. But it actually exited me and had to calm down before I start working. Can't walk around with a boner.

I looked at the new messages during lunch:

Andrea: I unlocked the gate. The garden service is here.

Paul: "Thank you I owe you"

Andrea: "I wonder what you owe me"

Paul: "Surprise"

Andrea: "ok mystery man"

Paul: 'What would you like"

Andrea: "I don't know, I was only opening the gate"

Paul: "Ok it's then still a surprise. Oh I'll not be there when they leave. Will you get the key from them"

Andrea: "Sure" Smiley

Paul: "G2g bye" xxx

Andrea "Bye" hugs

A bit of flirting, I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to tonight.

After work I went to the gym as usual. After gym there were a few more messages.

Andrea: "Hi, how was your day? I still got your keys"

Paul: "Just got home, I'll come over and get it"

Andrea: "No, I want to shower first, I'll let you know"

Paul: "May I join you, I need a shower"

Andrea: "No way, hubby will be home soon, anyway"

Paul: "I'll get it tomorrow morning then xxx"

Andrea: "Ok, what time?"

Paul: "Early as possible"

Andrea: "Just give me time to get out of bed and get dressed"

Paul: "Do you sleep naked, hhhmm?"

Andrea : "Yes" Blushing emoji (She lied she is to conservative)

Paul: "Good to know" Smiling emoji

Andrea: "Really, what is your angle if you know?"

Paul: "You really want to know"

Andrea: "No, I must go, prepare supper, bye"

Paul: "Bye see tomorrow"

She really enjoying chatting to him, it seems. But as soon as he becomes pushy she shuts him of, which is good.

When I got home Andrea was all smiles and friendly. We had a nice evening, supper watched TV, had a nice chat. She went out of her way to be nice to me. Maybe it was her way to take last night's talk further. I decided not to push it, she can open up in her own time.

We fucked like rabbits again. Tired we kissed good night and went to bed. I had a very good night rest.

***

Tuesday

Next morning I went to work as usual. Got to work locked my office and checked the messages. It is only two days and already a routine.

Andrea: "Good morning" hugs emoji's

Paul: "Good morning, sexy, did you sleep well"

Andrea: " Yes I did, hopefully I did not keep you awake again"

Paul: "Yes you did, well I enjoyed it"

Andrea: "You lie"

Paul: " I thought about you, a lot"

Andrea: "Tell me, I am in your thoughts, I want to know "smiley

Paul: "To much to tell you here, it will take me forever, I'll call you"

Andrea: "OK, call me, I can't wait"

The end of the messages, I was disappointed about missing out.

The evening after supper we settled in the living room, each with a glass of wine.