Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see she has got something on her mind.

"You got something on your mind" I smiled at her.

"Yes I feel awful, I do not know how to tell you. I've been keeping things from you" She whispered.

"Start from the beginning, from the day you first met with Paul" I replied

"Ok" She took a long swing from her wine.

Andrea continued. "The first day I told you about, I just came out of the shower, just in my bathrobe, As I opened the door the belt came lose. I was standing there, breast exposed halfway. I almost died. He just continued ignoring my embarrassment asking for water for the plumbers. I invited him in, and offered him some lemon juice. I don't know why, I just did it. He was dressed in short pants, the guy is sexy, I must admit. I could see his erection in his pants. "I caused it". That though was enough to get my hormones go in shambles. He was nice and commended my on my nice boobs. That messed up my hormones some more, a lot more. I got very aroused, and could not wait for you to get home."

"Well that explains everything" I set her at ease. I know about the bit of flirting on the message app.

"You have something more to tell me"? I added

"Yes, Friday morning you went to work very early. I was on the balcony just sitting there enjoying the fresh air and took pictures of the birds in the garden.

Andrea was a keen bird watcher, got a camera and binoculars.

I saw movement through the window next door. The curtains were drawn and he entered the room, just with a towel around his waist. I couldn't see very well I grabbed the binoculars. He was on the bed, naked. He was lean, with perfectly shaped chest. He had an erection. The first penis I saw apart from yours. He was mesmerizing, I couldn't look away.  He looked like a Greek god. All too soon, he grabbed his penis, start playing with it.

I went inside, stunned. I was ashamed for continuing to look, yet I couldn't get his image out of my mind. I felt like I betrayed you, but still, that image lingered. He was probably married or with someone, but still, that image remained. I told myself I was acting like a schoolgirl, but that image.....stayed with me. Then you came home. You know the rest.

That's it, now I told you everything"

I knew there was more.

She was relaxed and calm after her confession. She kissed me passionately and went for my short pants, pulling it off in one sweep.

"Take me know, I need it" She commanded me."

We kissed, she played with my cock until it was rock hard. I undressed her started to finger her. Her cunt was bald, no hair. Another change. I was overcome with lust and just fucked her. It was not even a minute and she climaxed, came like a thunder storm. I loved it. That was what I craved from her all the time. That made me cum deep inside her cunt.

We just laid on the coach, cuddling.

"Thank you" She whispered.

I just kissed her. "Did you flirt with him?" I asked

"Yes a bit. Nothing serious. Just that I am sexy, and hot. That he is constantly thinking about me. I asked like what. He told me it would be amazing to kiss me, to make out, fondling me and eat my bald cunny. That's why I shaved it, I wanted to feel how it is. I said he really wanted to kiss me, I just brushed him of" She smiled

"Would you like it?" I asked

"No, I would betray you, I can't lose you, I love you, you know" She assured me.

"Can I confess?" I asked her

"Are you cheating on me?" She asked

"No never, but It actually turns me on thinking you flirt with another man." I smiled

"Really, but will you not get jealous?" She frowned

"Yes, but the arousal overrides it, so you like it to flirt with him, do you want to make out with him or another man?" I smiled

"Yes, it turns me on, I like it. It's just a fantasy" She explained. "Please let's stop there, it is not going to happen." She turned beet red.

I left it there but planned to push it a little further. I need some more info. I can bug the house, it is maybe invasion of her privacy but I got a feeling Paul is coming around more often.

We went to bed and for the first time in a long time I slept very well.

***

Wednesday

I went to work early and finish my daily chores as quick as possible. I checked if there was any messages.

The first few was actually last night. I was shocked to learn Andrea initiated it. The chatted after we went to bed.

Andrea: "Hi there, are you awake."(Smiley)

Paul: "No, I am on the internet, and you"

Andrea: "Are you working, sorry to interrupt"(Sorry Smiley)

Paul: "No just watching online movie" (Smiley)

Andrea: "What movie?"

Paul: "You don't wane know"

Andrea: "Tell me please"

Paul: "Hot movie"

Andrea: "Your right, I don't want to know"(Blushing emoji)

Paul: "Come on, we are both adults, sure you had sex often. What's wrong watching a bit of porn? It makes life interesting. When was the last time you had sex?"

Andrea: "Tonight."(Blushing)

Paul: "I'm envious of your hubby. Wish it was me. He is a lucky man. Tell me about it"

Andrea: "No"

Paul: "That was a firm no. Are you angry?"

Andrea: "No". Smiling

Paul: "Thank goodness. Go to your balcony"

Andrea: "Why?"

Paul: "I want to see you. You said you sleep naked."

Andrea: "Nooo" Blushing

Paul: "Please, you saw me through your binoculars. Now it's my turn."

Andrea: "You knew, OMW, now I am embarrassed, I am not like a peeping tom you know. It was coincidence. I was watching birds and well, I spotted you."

Paul: "Well you watched for a while, did you like my bird? Come on, I dare you!"

Andrea: "To risky, hubby might wake up, and it is a bit late anyway"

Paul: "Ok, but you owe me. So glad you did not say No!"

Andrea: "Hmm, I'll think about it"

Paul: "Please answer me, did you like my bird? Did you see me cum for you?

Andrea: "Yes I did, but I left before you ejaculate." Blushing

Paul: "Do you want to touch my bird?"

Andrea: "I am not going to answer that one, It is late. Let's go to sleep. Good night." Hugs

Paul: "Good night" Kisses

Well that was pretty long chat. She went to sleep way past 12.

I continue to read the texts send this morning.

Paul: "Good morning sexy, can I call you?"

Andrea: "Good morning, sure"

I decided just there, I am going to bug the house. I don't want to miss out.

I searched the web for "bugging your house". There was a lot of results. I chose a few vendors close to me and took the day off.

Eventually I found what I was looking for. It was a great system that works from my Wi-Fi router, completely mobile and I can monitor it from anywhere through my internet connection. I can move the bugs anywhere in the house and it covers up to 100 meters. It also have an option of adding micro cameras. The salesman also offered a free setup if I add cameras, so I did. Andrea must report to her office on Thursday's. I made an appointment for the setup for the next day.

Everything seemed normal during the evening. We had supper, chatted a bit about our day. Andrea did not mention anything about her flirting with Paul.

***

Thursday

After Andrea left I called the technician. He did his installation. He installed 8 cameras all over the house. About every room was covered. He also hooked up the existing outside security cameras. Now

I could monitor the outside as well, however there will be no sound for the outside cameras. I tested the whole system and it worked perfectly.

I had nothing to do so I decided to surf the web. I decided to snoop around and went to Andrea's profile. She changes her password to my surprise. I remembered I tested a key logger application that I developed before. I never uninstalled it. Being the administrator I quickly retrieved key logger file on her profile. Was not even necessary to log on to her profile. All her history was in the file.

She visited her works web application early the previous morning. She got quite a bit of work done. Then almost at the end I spotted a porn site she visited. I followed the link and boom, popped up a sex video.

It made my stomach tighten. I felt my stomach knot a little more as I watched the video. So Paul planted the idea and she got caught up into it.

I logged into my cloud backup to check the chat log.

They chatted quite a bit the previous night after I went to sleep.

Paul: "Hi, I see your lights are off, are you asleep?"

Andrea: "Hi, I am awake, can't sleep".

Paul: "I wonder why".

Andrea: "I watched the video you suggested this afternoon, I can't get it out of my mind."

Paul: "Haha, really? How was it?"

Andrea: "I must admit it was quite a turn-on."

Paul: "Hmmm, good. Now you still owe me."

Andrea: "No, like I said this earlier, I'll think about it".

Paul: "Then I'll give you a show, go to your balcony."

Andrea: "Ok just wait a bit."

Paul: "There you are. A pity I can't call you"

Andrea: "OMW you're naked, what if the other neighbors see you?"

Paul: "Then they must enjoy the show. Hehe, here you go"

Paul: "Do you enjoy it".

Andrea: "YES!"

Paul: "Must I continue?"

Andrea: "YES!" (Hot emoji)

Paul: "Say please"

Andrea: "Please, it is big."

Andrea: "OMW, that was a lot."

Paul: "It is wasted, was supposed to go in your pussy"

Andrea: "No" Blush

Paul: "But you enjoyed it. I saw you play with your pussy under your robe".

Andrea: "Gtg, good night" Hugs

Paul: "Please don't go."

This morning:

Paul: "Morning, can I call you Hotty"

Andrea: "GM yes"

So glad I installed the cameras.

This was a hot chat, my cock was rock hard. I checked the recordings for the outside cameras. There was no recordings. The technician must have deleted it with the new installation, and there was not a camera covering the balcony. I moved one of the cameras in the living room to balcony. I loved this system.

The evening Andrea was very hot, we fucked as soon as she got home. I prompted her again about her hotness. She just said she was horney. But I knew what it was all about.

Friday

As soon as I got to work I opened the chat log.

Late the previous evening.

Paul: "Hi there, how was your evening so far."

Andrea: "Not much, and you? Just tired, had a hectic day at the office."

Paul: "I tried to call you, your phone went directly to voice message"

Andrea: "Yes I am not allowed to take private calls at the office."

Paul: "Oh ok."

Andrea: " I am already in bed, lets chat tomorrow, Ok"

Paul: "Ok, good night then". Kisses

Andrea: "Good night" Hugs

Looked like she is giving him the cold shoulder. Just as I thought thing getting interesting.

This morning:

Paul: "Good morning" Kisses

Andrea: "Hi, I'm still in bed, hubby just left"

Paul: "Can I call you?"

Andrea: "Yes" Smiley

I opened the camera recordings.

I had to fast forward up to I went to bed last night. It was just Andrea texting. Then she went to sleep. I fast forward to this morning when I left.

Andrea was still in bed, texting. Then her phone rang. Was a pity I can't hear Paul.

"Hi, how are you...... no I'm not angry, was just worned out, and had a busy day.... Haha, NO WAY I'm doing that.... Ok just my boobs then... call me back in five minutes.

She got up from bed, quickly went to the bathroom. On return she went to her wardrobe, brushed her hair, out on lipstick. She got up and rushed to the balcony. I changed the view to balcony camera.

Her phone rang and she answered it.

"Hi..... really... I'm not going to flash you, just boobs... I promise, my cunny is bald... no way.... Ok here goes nothing.

She put down her phone and opened her robe for a few seconds, flashing her boobs to him. I felt that familiar pang in my stomach. My cock was still hard. I couldn't believe it, my prim and proper wife did it.

She picked up her phone.

"How was it... haha, really... no you don't have to... yes it does... yes I'm wet.

She stepped into the bedroom and lie down on the bed.

"Yes it does"

She unbuttoned her robe, she was without her panties. Did she plan to show him her pussy and chickened out?

She started to play with her pussy. The phone slipped from her hand and she picked it up.

"I am playing with myself... on my bed, yes... no the phone slipped... ok".... One... Yes... Yes. Please! I need it... I need you"... yea, to fuck me... Ooohhhh I'm coming!"

Her hips lifted from the bed, I could see the juices flooding from her cunt. She calmed down after a few minutes.

She whispered something. She always does it after she climaxed. I couldn't hear, was too soft.

Then she end the call. It's a pity I could not hear Paul. But I made my assumptions. I decided to confront her. My cock was still rock hard. I went to the men's toilet and relieved myself.

When I got home she literally attacked me. She had no panty on and her cunt was sopping wet. It she almost came immediately after I put my cock in her cunt. I came fast, but within that short period she came again. I can stop the fling between her and Paul, but at this stage I was reaping the benefits.

After she came down from her high we had some supper and settled down in the living room. I put on some music. She was lying in my arms still smiling.

"Wow that was amazing." I smiled at her.

"Yes, and thanks, you were great" She said softly, and kissed me.

"Why the hotness, did you spy on the neighbor again" I asked

"No not exactly" She blushed beet red.

"Tell me, I want to know, everything" I demanded.

Tears formed in her eyes.

"I was naughty again, I'm sorry. I don't know how many times you can forgive me. Paul called me and we had phone sex. It's like this man have a hold on me that I cannot shake off. Each time I promised myself not fall in his trap, I do. I am sorry again." She sobbed

I just hold her.

"I am not angry, in fact it is a huge turn on for me, and I told you. But let's set some rules." I assured her.

"Thank you, what is the rules" She smiled.

"Rule 1, You tell me everything when you're naughty. I must not ask, you keep me up to date."

"Rule 2, No fooling around at his place or any other place away from home. It is only for your own safety." The truth was that I don't miss out on anything.

"Only this 2 rules, do you agree?" I asked her.

"Yes I agree, but then the same rules apply to you. Do you agree?" She smiled at me.

"Yes, but at this stage I don't have anybody in mind to be naughty with, except you of course" I smiled back.

"What about Mercia? You two get along quite well. I bet you have thought about her, I saw the way you looked at her. What is more I think she fancies you as well. She is always asking about you." She put me on the spot"

Marcia was her best friend, in fact she still is. She is hot, very hot.

"Well I am a hot blooded male after all, I must admit I thought about it. But I never had an urge to take it further than friends." I admitted to her.

"If the opportunity is there, would you?" She pushed it further.

"I'll think about it. Well after agreed to the rules it is a proposition. But only when the opportunity arise. I am not going to get out of my way to let it happen." I smiled.

The rest of the evening went well, very well, we fucked some more and went to bed.

***

Saturday

Andrea was still asleep when I woke early morning. I made coffee and immediately checked the chat log. I was surprised that Andrea initiated the chat.

Andrea: "Good evening, you awake?"

Paul: "Yes I am at a friend's place, we are having a ball here. How are you?"

Andrea: "I am good, you must enjoy, I don't want to keep you up"

Paul: "Its ok, I don't mind"

Andrea: "Ok good night then, and you must behave hey" Smile

Paul: "I'll try, good night sexy" Kisses

Andrea: Kisses

She pushed it now, send some kisses.

I checked the camera recording. She was out on the balcony when she send the messages. I wondered if she hoped to see him. She after the messages she back on the recliner and start playing with her cunt. I was blown away.

The rest of the morning went uneventful. By midday she informed me that she invited Mercia and Andrew for a barbeque later. She instructed me to clean the pool.

I looked through her game her, I just smiled at her.

I don't like Andrew, he is a real asshole. He think he is God's gift to woman. But I'll play the game and see where it goes. I thought to myself.

The get-together went well. Nothing eventful happened. I got tell Andrea was a bit disappointed but I'm not going to make a move with Andrew around.

Sunday

We woke late in the morning. Mercia and Andrew stayed very late. She was almost with me all the time. But then I remembered Mercia and Andrea was alone for a while. I checked the recordings while Andrea was in the shower.

I took note of the time and close the recordings, was too risky to watch when she was around. Checked the messages.

There was a few between Andrea and Paul and I spotted some messages between her and Mercia. I closed it without reading when I heard Andrea exit from the bathroom. She must have spotted me behind the computer.

"What are you doing? " She asked.

"Nothing much, just browsing" I replied, a bit uneasy, I didn't know what she saw on the screen."

"You watching a sexy movie?" She asked

"No, without sound, no" I smiled at her

"We must watch sometime together" She replied.

I was stunned again. Just as I thought she could not surprise me some more. I suggested that we do that in the evening. She smiled and kissed me, took my hand and put it under her dress. No panty, and her cunt was wet again. I unzipped my pants, but she stopped me.

"Let's wait for tonight. I must meet Mercia at the mall for coffee" She just turned away and left.

There I was sitting with a hard-on, wondered if she changed now in a cockteaser and I she going to meet the Paul dude. She was dressed in the white dress I bought. I could see that the panties were absent.

After she left I checked the recording of Mercia and Andrea. They were sitting on the bed in our bedroom. Their conversation was mostly whispers. I couldn't hear everything, just now and then a "holy shit....really...wow. Then Andrea took out her camera and show pictures to Mercia. Mercia grabbed the camera and fell back on the bed "Its tick!! Does he know?" She shouted "A real pleasure muscle, hey you're lucky" Andrea just shook her head. I was taken back by, a lot. Then they left the room laughing.

I went upstairs and got the camera. Nothing, Andrea deleted all the pictures. There was only pictures of birds. What I didn't know was that I am going to see it on my own cameras soon.

I checked the message log.

Nothing major, just Mercia inviting Andrea for coffee to discuss the happenings in detail. Then messages last night from Paul.

Paul: "Hi sexy"

No reply from Andrea till morning after she left for her meeting with Mercia"

Andrea: "Hi, Sorry I didn't reply last night, hubby was around and still awake. I fell asleep"

Paul: "It's ok, as long as I was in your thoughts."

Andrea: Yes you were" Smile

Paul: "Good, are you at home alone, can I call"

Andrea: "No, I'm with a friend at the mall. Ill message you when I am alone".

Paul: "Good, I can't wait."

Later Andrea and Mercia arrived with a few packages and went upstairs. I could hear a lot of laughter, sounded like the enjoyed themselves. I decided to check later.

Later we settled down with a glass of wine. I asked her about her day. They only went for coffee and then a bit of shopping, Mercia bought the most.

We went to bed rather early.

Monday

I went through my usual Monday routine, breakfast, shower got dressed then of to work. Andrea was still asleep.

I had a busy morning at the office, not much time to check messages or cameras. Late in the day it was all calm, most of the staff went home already.