Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then came the part that surprised me.

I want you to seduce Martin, lure him away for one day... I want Paul to fuck me the whole day... we must setup a plan... ok girlfriend, enjoy your dildo.

Andrea started fingering herself. I could not take it anymore and closed the recording before I came.

When I got home she was only dressed in the night gown. She smelled heavenly, I kissed her passionately, I opened the gown, and my hand went directly to her cunt. She was wet and hot. She guided me to the living room, told me to wait a bit. The wine was already poured in glasses. We sat down on the sofa.

"I need to tell you something." She said.

I pulled her closer. "No need to tell me anything, I know he fucked you and now I'm going to fuck you."

She pushed me back. Her eyes grew wide. "How do you know?'

"My lovely wife, there are cum stains all over the sofa" I removed the pillow to show her." She went beet red. "What's more I found your cum-drenched skirt and the torn blouse. You don't have to tell me anything, so just be silent and open those sexy legs."

She just sat there stunned. I removed her gown, push her back on the sofa, opened her legs and drove my cock home, into her cunt. It was wet and very hot, I came within two pumps. I was lot of come, I saved it for the whole day. I did not stopped. My cock stayed hard very hard. I kept on to fuck her come drenched cunt.

She came, and screamed. "Fuck me, fuck me hard with you cock. He fingered me, fucked me, and came inside this pussy, mix you're come with his."

That drove me wild, you could hear the sloshing sounds of her cunt. It was as if she found an outlet for all her guilt.

She went on "I want you to fuck Mercia. Andrew don't fuck her, she needs a fuck for a whole day. I want you to fuck her good, do it for me. Will you?"

Al I could do was to shout out "Yes I will, I'll fuck her, fuck her cunt".

She came again, hard very hard. I know she want Mercia to lure ma away, so Paul can fuck her. I didn't care. I came for the second time. I kissed her deeply. All the tension released from me I fell back onto the sofa. She just laid there, my cum seeping from her cunt, into the sofa. It's like I left my mark, mark my territory. Into her cunt and on the sofa.

She said as she came down from her high. " I guess I have to clean this up"

"Nope not a chance, it a reminder of our fun, at least for not a while" I replied

I fucked her whole night, till the next morning. I took off from work, by the rest of the week. We fucked, ate sleep and fucked again until Sunday. I often checked the message log. There were a lot of messages between Andrea and Paul.

But that Ill share in the next time.