Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I locked my office and open the recordings.

I checked wat went on the previous day. They just looked at the stuff Mercia bought. Mercia posed for Andrea in some of the items. This woman is sexy. I saw her naked as she undress. Her boobs are perfect, nice firm ass.

It was Andreas turn to pose. She bought a very sexy outfit. Short dress with a blouse that show her nice cleavage. I got a erection just watching her. I'll never get used to watch my sexy wife.

I fast forward until we went to bed. She was just lying there. A while later she grabbed her phone and send a text. She got up and left the room. I switched to the downstairs cameras. It took her a while to come downstairs. I assumed she was in the bathroom. I could see her hair was nicely brushed and she had some fresh makeup on.

She went directly to the door leading to the verandah and there was Paul, waiting. Again she was standing in the door.

"What are you doing this is too risky, he might wake up" She said nervously looking upstairs.

"I need to see you" I said walking up to her

There was a bit of talking, I could hear. The outside camera on the veranda had no sound. I'll press her later for more information.

Then he hugged her, they separated slightly after the hug, they caught each other's stares. Then it happened.... Andrea tilted her head ever so slightly and leaned forward. Taking this cue, I watched as Paul tilted his head the opposite way, then closed the remaining distance between them. I saw my wife's mouth open as their lips met, and I could see the evidence of tongues swirling inside their mouths. Ashley moaned, which was a sound that I knew so well which meant that she was turned on. His hand was on her bum, pulled her towards him. His free hand started to stroke the side of her boob. She moaned again, but stepped away from him. There was some whispering. She gave him a peck on the cheeked, turned around and came inside. She flopped down on the couch by the door.

"Ping" Alert from her phone. She read and texted back. Then she got up and went upstairs.

My cock was rock hard, I almost came in my pants.

I checked the text archive.

Paul: "Are you awake? I'm waiting on the porch."

Andrea: "Nooo!"

Paul: "Please come, I want to see you"

Andrea: "Ok but it must be quick"

Paul: "Thanks for the kiss, I loved it, did you"

Andrea: Smiley

Paul: "What's wrong?"

Andrea; 'Nothing, just catching my breath, good nigh" Smile

Paul: "Bye" Kisses

Andrea: Kisses

I stopped there, went to the toilet to relief myself. I was in pain with this constant erection. I called Andrea and told her I'll be working late into the evening. I was a lie but I needed to catch up. I didn't want to miss out and had to keep up to date.

I continued with the message log.

Paul: "Good morning sexy, you still in bed" Kisses

Andrea: "Good morning, no just showered " Smile

Paul: "And you don't invite me?"

Andrea: "No" Smile

Paul: "Will you enjoy it"

Andrea: "Maybe"

Paul: "I will, I must go. Working day, I'll call you later ". Kisses

Andrea: "Ok, bye" Kisses

That was the last of the messages.

I checked the cameras.

It was her normal morning routine. I fast forwarded to the morning texting. She was texting. I fast forward to where she answer her phone.

"Hi you, how are you... I'm good... yes I have... no, drop in for some coffee... I'll tell you then" I assumed it was Mercia.

Fast forward to the next call.

"Hi... just busy with some work, and you... yes I liked it... I'll let you know, don't just drop in next time, please... I need a bit of time to make sure it's safe, then I'll let you know to come over... yes it is exiting but risky... I need to go, my friend is here... buy" The doorbell interrupted the call from Paul.

Andrea opened the door and invited Mercia in.

"Now, tell me now" Mercia was very excited.

"Let's get wine first" Andrea replied.

Mercia made herself comfortable on the living room sofa. Andrea entered with a bottle of wine and some glasses. Looked like they were going to be a long time.

"Now tell me, everything from the beginning, I can't wait anymore" Mercia commanded.

Andrea told her in detail from the beginning. I paused with the part where she and Paul had some phone sex.

"....He wanted to see me naked, I went out to the balcony and only flashed my tittles to him. He took out his penis and start playing with it. I made me hot and wet. He said I must play with my cunny. I went to the bedroom trough myself on the bed. He told me how he would make out with me, suck my boobs, finger my cunny, and eat my out."

Mercia interrupted her. "It's not nice, it is heavenly girlfriend, you don't know what you're missing"

Andrea continued. "Yes it made me want to explode, in fact I climaxed like Three times. It sounded heavenly.

"Is that everything? Mercia asked.

Andrea continued. "No I met with him last night when Martin was asleep. I got a text from him to meet him on our veranda. Well I didn't know what to expect and was very nervous. I went to the door, he was already there. At first I told him it is too risky, but he approached me, I couldn't stop him. I looked up into those large, blue eyes and I was lost. My breath caught in my throat and I was unable to speak. He kissed me, and I lost it. Him tongue was inside my mouth, I played with it with mine. My cunny juices were flowing, I could feel it running down my legs. He grabbed me but and pushed me against him. I could feel his penis. I could feel an orgasm building. He started to rub my breast. I came to my senses and went to bad. Now that was everything, in detail "

"Dam girlfriend that was hot, I wish it was me. I hardly get any sex from Andrew lately. I don't know what is up with him. And what is with you, cunny is a pussy or cunt. Penis is a cock, and you fuck and cum" Mercia said

"Ok, I get it, must get used to it. Well I get enough sex. Martin is a handful, but you know what they say about forbidden fruit." Andrea reply. They both laughed.

"Forbidden fruit hey, so you this hunk to fuck you?" Mercia asked

"I'm still thinking about it, it does not feel right, and another problem is that Paul is working daytime and Martin is here all the evenings and weekends. How am I going to get him away? Unless you seduce him, he does think you're sexy and hot, he told me" Andrea smiled.

"You serious girlfriend, you know I'm hungry for a fuck, and I find Martin attractive. But how can I do it to my best friend?" Mercia asked

"It's ok, call it a favor" Andrea replied.

"I'll think about it. But then you must come up with a plan. It can be fun" Mercia smiled.

The talked about sex the rest of the conversation, all the do's and do nots. I closed the recording. The message app was still open. I saw there were more messages that just arrived.

Andrea: "Hi are you at home, hubby is working late" Smile

Paul: "Hello, Very good, can I come over"

Andrea: "I thought may you can call me, I don't know how late he is going to be"

Paul: "You still got my gate key, if he gets home we can tell him I came over to pick it up"

Andrea: "Ok but just quick drop in"

Paul: "Ok, I'm on my way"

Andrea; "Wait a few minutes, I'll tell you to come over"

Paul: "Ok"

I decided to call Andrea and tell her I'm going to very late. She picked up. I could her she was nervous. She said its ok, my supper warm in the oven. I told her its ok ill grabbed something on my way home.

I switched back to the camera recordings. I saw her type text. She was dressed in a lose fitting jean, sneakers and a T. She ran upstairs to the bedroom. Took out her Victoria secret underwear and the sexy outfit she and Mercia bought.

She changed clothes quickly, run over to the dresser brushed her hair and put on some makeup. Just when I wanted to fast forward she lifted her skirt and remove her panties. Also sprayed some perfume on her boobs and under her dress. She went out of her way to entice this dude. She typed some text and as she left the room the recording stopped. I switched to live view.

Up to here

She was already downstairs when live view finished loading. She opened the door and was actually waiting for him. As he entered she gave him a peck on the cheek. He came closer to her. She put her hand on his chest as if she want to keep him at a distance. He put his hand over hers, holding it against his chest.

He said, "I think my heart skipped a beat when you touched me. Did you feel it? I'm completely smitten."

He lowered his face towards hers. His thumb roved down across her face he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him.

"He must be some fool to leave you alone this late" He whispered.

"Hmmm, I think I was the fool," She shared.

"You're the most beautiful woman on this block. Like a dream." He continued

"Hardly, did you meet the others?" She replied

"Nope but I bet you are. You look like a princess who felt a pea under your mattress, or maybe there's a carriage outside about to become a pumpkin. But for me, You're like a fantasy come true."" He continued with his flattery.

He kissed her, their tongues swirling. He stopped kissing her, leaned back. "Are you sure?" He asked her.

"No, I am not used to this." She replied.

"Ok, let's sit down and have something to drink" He suggested

"Ok, she whispered, some wine?" She suggested. He accepted with a nod and sat on the sofa in the living room. She came in with a bottle and glasses and put some music on. He poured the wine and they just sat there staring at each other sipping their wine.

He broke the silence "Will you afford me the pleasure of a dance?"

She took his hand, he lifted her and led her to the center of the room, and it was a slow song. Their bodies were pressed together. He leaned over and whispered something in her ear. He kissed her again. This time I thought the never going to stop kissing. His back was towards the camera. All I could see was them kissing and her hands all over his back.

The song stopped. She stepped away but he pulled closer. "I thought we are going to dance only one song. She said.

"No, were going to dance until you capitulate." He smiled

"I think I already did," She confessed.

He kissed her again. When the second song stopped he led her back to the sofa. He gathered her in his arms, kissing again. His hands were all over her.

He said, "You made my fantasy come true to spend this time with me and let me hold you in my arms."

They made out like teenagers. She unbuttoned his shirt and let her fingers brush through his chest hair. She kicked off her shoes and leaned forward to kiss his chest. He stood up and unbuckled his belt and let his pants and boxers drop to the floor. He suddenly pulled her to her feet and kissed her again. She fell back onto the sofa her dress flipped up exposing her bare bald cunt. He lifted her legs and start to kiss her ankles and moved slowly upwards her leg. Her legs fell open. He went for her cunt. Once his mouth reached her clit, Andrea's hands pulled his head into her crotch and begged him to eat her pussy. Eating it like a hungry monster, possessed. I never ate her like that. She was squirming all over the sofa lifted her bum up to meet is mouth.

Then she came, load, very loud. "Fuck I am coming, fuck me with that cock, now! I want you inside of me!"

Before she was only moaning when reaching climax, never this loud. He moved between her open legs and he started to push his cock into her cunt. He was only halfway inside her cunt. Then he started to fuck her with very slow strokes.

"Put in, all the way" She screamed

He drove his cock into her all the way. She screamed out in passion with the full invasion of her cunt.

My cock was rock hard again. I took it out and start pumping it.

He ripped open her fancy blouse and palmed my breast through the bra. She pulled her bra lower to her stomach to give him access. His finger and tweaked her nipple directly. She moved her hands onto his butt and pull him with the pace the piston of his member, in and out, in and out. He kissed her and he pushed his tongue fully into her mouth. Her body convulsed. His pace was quickening.

"I'll pull out," he told her.

"No, don't," She implored him. "I want your cum"

Then she came, shouting like a woman possessed. She pushed her head backwards moving her hips up to accept his cum. He came with a huge grunt. Her whole body started to tremble. It looked like she's getting an epileptic seizure. She was out of control. I started pumping again. Her body continue trembling. Then I came, the semen was shooting all over my office.

He said while continue to fuck her, "You are so beautiful. I really enjoyed that. Did you enjoy that?"

"God, yes," She told him.

"How did I compare? Did you reach your expectation?" He asked.

"I don't know if I had an expectation. You certainly exceeded whatever I could have imagined.' She answered him.

"Really? Better than a typical Friday night interlude after you finally went to bed?" He continued

"No doubt there," She admitted.

He said, "Good. I hope this won't be our last."

"Hope so as well" She whispered

He continued to slow fuck her. I wanted to go home, so I called her. He pulled out as soon as her phone started ringing. His cum leaked out of her cunt as. He jumped up and hand her the phone.

"Hi Honey" She greeted me. She was out of breath.

"Hi, I'll be leaving the office now, I'll pick up pizzas on the way home." I told her

"Ok" She replied. I could see the disappointment on her face. She told him he must go home, and gave him a sloppy goodbye kiss. After he left she rushed upstairs I assume to take a shower to get rid of the evidence.

When I got home she met me at the door just in her nightgown. She gave me a hot kiss as I entered the house.

"In the mood hey. Are we going to eat first then go upstairs?" I smiled at her.

"No only eat, I am on my period" She lied

I was not exactly in the also, I can't remember how many time I came. It was all just a blur for me. I did not ask her about the events that evening. I decided she can tell me in her own time, if she want to. Fuck the rules.

I showered and went to bed. Andrea was already snoring.

I was lying awake. "Ping" message on her phone. I knew it was Paul. Eventually I fell asleep.

Tuesday

On my to the kitchen I walked past the sofa to get my morning coffee. It was full of come stains. Evidence I thought. I move the side pillow over it. I went to the laundry room to look around for evidence there. It was only the skirt she had on last night. It was full of come stains as well. I checked the dustbin. It was empty. There was a plastic bag sticking out under the dustbin and there it was, in a plastic bag hidden under the dustbin. Andrea was till in bed when I left for work. I took the bag and hide it in the garage containing the blouse and skirt.

When I got to the office I immediately went for the message archive. Last night from Paul

"Hi, can I get a good night kiss"

"I assume you're sleeping" Kiss.. Kiss

In the morning.

Andrea: "Hi, sorry I fell asleep, I was very tired. I wonder why." Kiss Hug Kiss

Paul: "Hi, Yes I wonder. Safe to call you?" Hart emoji

Andrea: "Yes"

There were message from Mercia. I decided ill check them later. I switch to the camera recordings.

I forward to were Andrea answer his call

"Hi, how are you... that's good... laughing... ok... just one kiss... ok"

I looked if there was any further development. Andrea walked to the front door and open it, stand there waiting for Paul. He entered quickly and she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"That was not the kind of kiss I was asking hey" He said.

He grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her, full open mouth. Andrea responded with a proper French kiss. It was only about a minute, it felt like an hour for me. He pulled her sundress up.

"Hey, you asked for only a kiss, mister." She reprimanded him, and laughed.

He just continued.

"Oh and this panty?" He asked

"Just put it on, that what panties is for" She smiled.

He pulled the panty down up to her knees and started to caress her cunt. She pulled him closer for another kiss while he fingered her. He started to increase is pace, her legs buckled under her. He pulled down is pants and put her hand on his erect cock.

"Feel it, do you want it" He whispered.

She just nodded.

"I can't hear you, say it" He demanded

"Yes, I want it" She replied

A heavy orgasm hit her, he kept her upright. When she calmed down he kissed her again.

"Bye bye my sexpot I'll be away for a while. Something came up at one of our field sites, I am the only one to fix it, and I'll call you" He greeted her, turned and walked away.

She just stood there, stunned. A while she went to the living room and flopped down onto the sofa. She texted on her phone.

Andrea: "How long you going away"

Paul: "I donno, depends on what's wrong, usually a week. Gotto go" Kisses"

Andrea: "Bye, drive safe" Kisses

I was rock hard, again. I refrained myself to relief myself. I wanted to fuck her brains out that evening.

I closed the text archive. She was on her phone talking. I wanted to hear everything. I re-winded the recording. She initiated this call.

"Hi girlfriend, how are you" She called Mercia

"That's good... no just at home... what are you up to... "It was just small talk.

Then the good part.

"He is going away for a while, some work stuff... he fucked me... do you have time?... ok... He came over last night... yes, Martin was held up at the office... detail, ok if I can remember all, it is still a blur... I invited him in, he immediately kisses me. It was like my first kiss... yes open mouth, he had his tongue inside my mouth, playing with mine. My legs went like jelly, he stopped. I wanted something to drink, I got some wine. I had some music on... yes like usual, he pulled me up and we danced. He kissed me while dancing. He started to rub my cunny... haha, ok cunt... I did not stop him... he lifted my skirt and rubbing my cunt, I was without panties... if you say so, I was prepared yes... haha... I was soaking wet, very wet... he led me to the sofa, I could barely walk. We kissed, I took off his shirt... haha, yes I wanted to feel his body... I kissed his chest... what? You playing with yourself... haha... ok let me continue... yes his fingers were inside me all the time... he took his pants off, I just fell onto the sofa... I could not standup any more, he kissed my legs, I was in heaven. He started kissing my pussy... yes he ate me... yes I'm wet now, of course... yes im waiting for him to get home, im going to fuck his brains out tonight... wait now, let me continue, no interruptions, haha... I came, I could feel my pussy was flooding, I wanted him... yes I wanted him to fuck me, I actually asked him, begged him... I was on fire, very loud, he only put his tip into me... ok tip of his cock, I begged him to put it in all the way, I can't remember what was first, he rammed into me or ripped my new blouse off... I didn't care. I just needed his cock inside me. I pulled my bra off to feel his body against mine, I needed to feel skin to skin. I fucked me fast and deep... I savored the shimmer as he hit home and bumped on my pelvic bone. He pinched my nipples that drove me wild. I rested my hands on his butt and pace the piston of his cock within me, in and out, in and out. I loved the rush along my nerves.. I'm glad he did not break off as my excitement continued to build. His mouth settled to a deep kiss and he pushed his tongue fully in and out of my mouth in unison with his heaves. Again the complex combination of physical sensation and emotional overtones for both the gentle touch of his tongue in my mouth and fingers on my nipples, in rhythm with the forceful fucking in my cunt, brought me to crave the power of his ravishment and the mastery of his actions. His penis seemed to grow even larger and harder within me. As he impelled inside, he bumped my cervix at the same time that his groin tapped my clitoris, and this made my body convulse. His pace was quickening. He wanted to pull out, but I want his cum inside me. That thought drove me over the edge, I came, I came loud very loud. Closing my eyes, my willpower succumbed to his quickening plunge. Rolling swells along my vaginal wall melded with the rampage of his member within me and the jets of hot cum flooding my soul. All the muscles in my groin contracted, squeezing his dick and forcing his cum inside. After the briefest pause, he thrust again. The hot fluid kept coming and my body convulsed with him. My mind got a kind of compression where I couldn't hear or see. He thrust again and again while my mind floated in this fog. He did not stop, it drove me crazy. Then Martin called, he was coming home. I wanted Paul again and again. I wanted him for the whole night. Then he left... oh dear you came haha... really... yes he dropped by this morning... gave me a kiss and he fingered me, I came again...